You Only Learn Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not, my dear," Mr. Wilbur popped out from in between my quivering legs. "You're going to enjoy being the lead in this show. I'll introduce you to your co-stars in a minute, just stay ferocious and beautiful."

Shockingly, sarcasm was absent from his last comment! Was I really an "admirable student indeed?" At that moment, I had to pounce on his words and dig deeper.

"But, why are you doing this? Is this an experiment for your rambunctious sexual appetite or something? You're into some kinky stuff and I just cannot see how you chose ME of all students to vict...I mean...use for this."

While I shut my eyes for temporary relief, Mr. Wilbur playfully giggled. The heat rising off of his apparent arousal made me aware that he was still standing in between my legs.

"You have to be kidding," his voice shook with some compassion. "Why I chose you? Your eyes...they blaze a fiery, rebellious, condescending brown like mine! Your hair, so long and unruly...it's like a studious mixture of mahogany gold and shadowed shades of brown...I thought an encounter with you would be amazing, even changing in the way I present the information to the others. But, like the olden wolf that I am, I decided to pounce on an opportunity when it could be the most vulnerable..."

Although Mr. Wilbur's face was hidden from me, his voice was laced with sudden stridency and passion. Speaking to me no more, Mr. Wilbur stepped away and his voice echoed throughout the entire auditorium without the use of a microphone.

"Your first co-star," he introduced, teasingly. "...is a man whom you adore and spend extra time with after-school. You're one of his all-time favorite students and he refers to you as 'The Girl of Fluorine'... Please welcome AP Chemistry teacher, Mr. Kenneth Crown!"

While I remained restrained and blindfolded on the center of the stage, the vibrations of Mr. Wilbur's strenuous footsteps rattled the links attached to my reddened, chafed limbs.

"Blindfold on or off, doll?" Mr. Wilbur snapped in a rushed instant. "You're still getting gagged if you don't behave."

"Off, please, sir," I trembled with a wince in my eyes.

I didn't believe he said my AP Chemistry teacher's name. In fact, I blatantly ignored it for a few minutes. However, when the blindfold was taken off, I learned that seeing is truly believing. Taking Mr. Wilbur's place in between my legs was the man who partially inspired my future.

Mr. Crown wobbled forward as his flaccid mass swung from his hair-engulfed region. His sickly, pale skin was evidence of unwanted drugging. A fuzzy black wave of hair lined his cheekbones and neckline, only speckled with a few white frays from stress. He was about 5'10 maybe, however, had a stout way about him. Milk chocolate brown was wafting from his head, but his hair was wild from the afternoon earlier. God only knows what Mr. Wilbur had to do to drug 41 year old Mr. Crown.

As I struggled to twist my head to the left side of the stage, my eyes widened and a cry choked me then and there. Mr. Wilbur was standing far off to the side over two naked men who were bound and gagged with a ball gag. An involuntary gasp flew out of my mouth accidentally. Then, Mr. Wilbur made dominant eye contact with me and I almost suffocated with one glance.

"Mi sol!" I gasped when Ace was in my sight. "No! Please don't do this!"

"Now, doll," Mr. Wilbur beamed with malice dripping from his incisors. "Face your partner. Forget about Ace and Mr. Celeste for just a second. Kenneth, you know your directive. Oh, and remember, doll, you have to scream and beg for me. Make sure it appears real!"

Mr. Crown's soft, calming grey eyes met mine. He always had a way of relaxing me in the classroom- non-sexually! Only Ace and I had such a scandalous relationship and it was only going to get worse from there.

"Anna, I-" Mr. Crown gurgled apologetically. "I...am so sorry..."

I replied with a slow shaking of my head. I always fantasized about Crown taking me on top of a lab desk, rough and loudly. He was one of my mentors, holding a respected, authoritative position in my life, which was a turn on. No fantasy of mine lived up to what was happening, however.

At that moment, the forces of guilt, trauma, and heartbreak that once captivated my heart were relinquished. I could no longer stand before Bryan Wilbur and allow him to manipulate me psychologically. So what if he has control over my body at this moment? I know that Ace and I will love each other regardless of any opposition. However, intercourse with my teachers was not one of my fantasies I actually WANTED to live out. The relationship I had with these three teachers were so deep, so sophisticated and intense that they were almost fragile by the word. Sadly, Bryan Wilbur was the unruly brat who broke the fixture I struggled to sustain.

My thoughts that were winding around one another soon were interrupted by the forced entrance of Mr. Crown in my loins. As his shaft slowly found its way to the end of the tunnel, I slipped a groan out from in between my teeth. My body was physically and emotionally exhausted, however, excited from my lurking fantasies. Whenever I blacked out, who knows what OTHER deranged acts Mr. Wilbur had me perform?

"Ohh..." I whimpered, helplessly allowing myself to enjoy it. "Yes, Crown, yes! Faster!"

Mr. Crown picked up his thrusts, though his motor control seemed compromised from the heightened effects of the rape drug given to us. His speech gradually slurred as his gaze never broke from mine. As two tears slid down my cheek, Mr. Crown's lips cringed into a guilty, broken frown. He shook his head and pulled his eyes away, giving me some sort of honor. Then suddenly, his pounding slowed to a stop. All seven thick inches of him slipped from me as he turned his body toward Mr. Wilbur.

"You know what?" Mr. Crown slurred into rage. "This is bullshit! I am not scarring and abusing my student for your SICK, sadistic pleasure! Especially Anna, whom you know did nothing to deserve this!" Mr. Wilbur replied with his iconic smug expression. It was both repellant yet attractive to the eye. However, the smug grin twisted into a sinister, frigid frown in seconds.

"Why don't you tell your star student about the other girl you knocked up? Or, is Anna too precious to hear that baffling tale?" Mr. Wilbur shrugged off plainly.

At Mr. Wilbur's words, Mr. Crown's stone grey eyes winced and he cringed back into missionary position. As he entered me sloppily a second time, Ace's muffled protests from across the stage could be heard. Mr. Crown continued his dull, menacing thrusts until he collapsed on my stomach from exhaustion.

"I am so sorry, Flo. I'm sorry..." Mr. Crown whispered with hushed sobs. "I never wanted to hurt you like this..."

"Crown, I know," I whispered through my choking tears while he continued pumping. "I will always love you as my teacher and mentor. Ugh, but you feel so amazing inside of me..."

I felt Crown's grip intensify as he dizzily pled for my forgiveness with his seductive go-tee scratching my swollen breasts. When I turned to Mr. Crown's tightly shut eyes, the nerve wracking slap of a kick to the gut echoed throughout the auditorium. In response, Ace let out a deep, painful howl underneath his gag.

"Watch her!" Mr. Wilbur snarled at Ace, tugging his grey locks hard. "Watch her submit to another man! Look at her go over the edge!"

"I'm sorry, mi sol!" I shouted at him in my mind. "Protect me! Make him pay!"

"My Anna, fight it! I shouldn't have left you here alone!" Ace's voice sobbed back.

My mate's eyes were bloodshot and filled with tears, as were mine. His body was curled up into a naked ball, bound and gagged by thick cloth ties as Wilbur persisted to taunt him. To his left was my AP Spanish teacher, Mr. Salvador Celeste, who was receiving the same punishment. While Ace was his 25 year senior, they both shared similar Hispanic attributes such as the golden skin tone and deep greenish-hazel eyes. However, Mr. Celeste donned a low-cut hair style and had sexy stubble lining his chiseled face. Their ribs were lined with black bruises and dark splotches that exposed their tattered veins.

Once again, bodily warfare ensued within me and I cursed my mind for running rampant. If my "conversations" with Ace were a coping method, then my mind was getting way ahead of itself. I was again interrupted by Mr. Crown's unsettling moans laced with unintentional pleasure.

"I'm going to burst!" Mr. Crown whimpered as his man hands kneaded the stage beside my bound arms.

"Please pull out..." I tearfully pleaded in a whisper. "Please...please don't do this to me..."

A surge of energy almost made my heart give way. I let out a long, desperate howl as Mr. Crown announced his unfortunate explosion to the world. Urgently, he pulled himself out and spilled safely on my belly. Rope after rope, Mr. Crown coated my body with jets and jets of warm, slimy seed. His stone grey eyes twirled back into his skull while my body writhed underneath my bounds. Mr. Crown's expression grew somber as he withdrew his bulbous, flaccid spear from my stomach and pulled away from me.

Taking his place was Mr. Celeste, who also had tears streaming from his face. At Wilbur's command, he shoved himself into me to fulfill his deed. For hours and hours, Wilbur rotated the three men, having them cover me in their potent seed. He would even join them when he recovered from his turn before. I tried to make the best of Ace's turns, whispering how much I loved him into his ear and kissing his cheek. He, painfully, wasn't allowed to respond, but applied uncanny pressure into our sloppy, much-needed kiss.

Chapter 6: Toma mi mano (Take My Hand)

"Mi amor, te levanta. Mi luna? Mi luna! Anna, wake up!"

Shaken awake, I almost jumped out of my skin with fright. When my vision grew clearer in the darkness, flashes of deep, shimmering emerald balls of light stood in line with my eyesight. I leaned into them and met the fine, sweet, lukewarm lips that were obviously hidden somewhere underneath. The iconic lips responded eagerly and pressed gently against mine, slipping our tongues together.

"Ace, ¿Dónde estamos ahora? (Where are we now?)"

"We're at the hospital," Ace dribbled, with a hinted tone of obviousness. "We're alright now. Just relax, Luna."

"How could I?" I whimpered, feeling his hairy, strong arms surround me. "I was...violated...I mean, I know you know I didn't mean for this to happen-"

"Luna," Ace pushed his right index finger over my lips to shush me. "I know you didn't. But, when I saw those men, those dirty, crazed men taking you over and over again...I wanted to kill someone... Rage surged through me with such force that the Wilbur guy had to kick me in the gut to keep me under control...You're my mate and I am yours. You gave me permission to be your first and to cherish your body and soul. Watching another male enter you against your will? Don't even get me started. I should've taken you to the hospital then and there. Fuck my job if it's worth keeping you safe."

"Mr. Crown is not a dirty man!" I fired back, defensively. "He was forced to do what he did! We all were, except Wilbur!"

Although the darkness hid our faces, the conviction in Ace's words was absolutely captivating. I could tell our bond was strengthening and Ace's true presence was inside of me even when he wasn't around. I had a few crushes from middle school and high school, but this caliber of genuine love and partnership was beyond anything I thought I would partake in. I wanted a man who respected me and toyed with my body, not my emotions. I needed a man who would become my second half, my best friend, and also my partner in life.

"I won't leave you, Sol. I missed your hulky, hairy arms cradling me after we made love. Each time before I blacked out, your voice danced around in my mind and I'd see gigantic pools of a vibrant, shiny emerald which were your eyes."

At that moment, I longed for him to be inside of me. I just wanted to feel as if some normalcy could continue. By his protective purring snaking into my ear and his grip of my ribs so tight, it was probably on his mind too. At the same time, I didn't want to be touched or looked at sexually until I've rested and thought about it. More IVs and liquids were being pumped into my veins as I stretched across the wide, stiff hospital bed. It took a lot of self-control to fight at the sick, unnerving sensations that once coated my filthy skin.

"Ace," I light-heartedly teased to change the subject. "What made you fall in love with me?"

His chest quaked with a content growl. I continued to rest my head on his warm, quilted chest while I waited for a response.

"When we first met your sophomore year, it didn't click then. Obviously, you were too young at that time. But, as you began to talk to me and we developed a trusting bond over a year's worth of time, this sense of admiration and comfort built up. Then when you were a Junior, the overprotectiveness came along."

"And senior year...?" I beamed, encouraging him to continue his story.

"Senior year introduced the emotional potency between us," Ace smirked in a lower tone of voice. "Then our bond grew stronger."

"And, boy did I feel it!" I laughed out loud. "Before the accident, I was going to let you have your way with me on the bus, for crying out loud! Something possessed me to want your thoughts and your body, or something!"

"If you passed away in that accident, I don't know what I would've done. I've already lost my first mate. I knew that if I ever found a second mate, I would have to protect her NO MATTER what!"

"Not to stop you, Kujo," I teased with a bit of sarcasm sprinkled on top. "But, why do you say 'mate' rather than wife or partner?"

"Don't call me Kujo, Luna, that's a dog's name!"

Everything went silent at that moment. Was I still feeling the effects of the drugs? Was I dreaming? I just heard a voice that sounded identical to Ace's but in my mind...

"Luna, talk back to me," the voice coaxed softly. "Allow me to know you're my mate. I can sense your confusion and exhaustion. Just try it. For me?"

"I..." I stuttered in my own head. "Ace, what does this mean?"

"It means the next few weeks are going to be lots of fun." his voice laughed. "Instead of your 'starved lion,' I will be your hungry wolf forever."

The Aftermath

After all that happened, I didn't go to school until the next week. At that point, I had an "epiphany" which encouraged me to reclaim my dominance over my relationships at school after deep thought and planning. Nothing was going to rob me of an accomplished, jubilant senior year.

It was Tuesday, March 21st when I made my noble return. My friends swarmed around my locker as questions and comments whirled around the hallway. I could tell my sudden disappearance sparked worry and concern within my group of few close friends and good acquaintances. While I was sorting through textbooks in my locker, a familiar voice barked my name above the noise in the hallway. I cocked my head to the left and noticed Mr. Crown peering out of his classroom doorway at me. His soft, grey eyes twinkled in the bright fluorescent hallway lights.

"Anna," he called from down the hall. "We need to talk."

My chattering female companions raised their volume which began to irritate me. As the bell rang for the fifth period, I gruffly herded them toward the stairwell.

"Can y'all go downstairs now?" I asked generously. "I am really busy after all that I have missed. We'll talk later, girls, I promise."

"Ugh! Fine, Anna! Tell us how vacation went during kickball! We hate that anyway!" My friends chimed as they quickly jumped back into their gossip and giggles.

Mr. Crown sulked as he recognized my boldfaced lie. I was far from vacation, ladies! With an exhausted sigh, I threw the rest of my binders into my locker and slammed the door with a loud bang.

"Mi luna, why are you nervous? Are you alright?" Ace interjected, suddenly.

"I have to get used to this new feature of my brain," I snickered at him. "I have to talk with Mr. Crown right away. If you want, just listen to my thoughts and you will learn everything."

"The heathen? One of the males who defiled your sacred temple and robbed you of your-"

"Enough!" I accidentally quaked aloud.

When I turned back to Mr. Crown, bewilderment was splashed across his face. I assumed that when I communicated with Ace through our bond, the expression on my face turned stone cold and I appear to be insane while life continues around me. Ace did explain that I could block him out of my thoughts when I wanted to be alone. However at school, I wanted him to be all ears for my protection.

For those who still don't understand, Ace and I have some sort of eternal bond that unites us as a pair, like werewolves. Before the accident, we weren't able to communicate via emotional telepathy since our relationship wasn't physically consummated. After the ball was dropped with Wilbur, Ace didn't want to keep our communication a secret anymore and he decided to reveal it to me for my protection. So, when I was in Mr. Wilbur's classroom that night, he didn't have a clear connection with me, because I never pursued a connection. He did sense my sadness, wince of pain and thoughts about our desired dream world. He even heard when Mr. Wilbur claimed to be my "lion," which got him really agitated while he rushed to the school. But, Ace said that specific information about our bond will be revealed over time...

"I'm coming, Mr. Crown," I finally responded to my teacher, strolling toward the door.

"I will be with you, Luna. Be brave and relax. If you need anything, your sun is ready to help."

It was period five, which meant one-third of the student population was in the cafeteria. Mr. Crown's break period was during periods five and six which allowed us to talk with no interruption. When I sped into his lab room, I threw myself into a chair, preparing myself for relationship desecration.

Mr. Crown was leaning against his desk, in front of where I sat. We had to talk in order to create less tension between us after what we were forced to do. Sex either strengthens or destroys relationships, regardless of whether it was consensual or not. Before I granted myself permission to fester in horrible thoughts, Mr. Crown acknowledged me and began to speak.

"Anna," he started. "I really missed you. I thought that when you were gone, you wouldn't come back."

"Well, after you've been painfully taken and humiliated by your boyfriend, Chemistry, Spanish and English teachers, you wouldn't want to come back either."

Mr. Crown winced at the sharpness of my words. I didn't want him to feel as if it was his fault, because it wasn't. We were all forced to do it, because we engaged in sinful matters which were drowning us. Yet, a strong air of insecurity and spite lingered in the classroom as we spoke.

"Who was the girl Mr. Wilbur was talking about, Crown? What did you do?"

He sighed and shut his eyes. Before he spoke, he pulled up a chair next to my desk to be closer and speak quieter. At that point, our one year bond was hanging in the balance. Was I being groomed to become his 'girl on the side?' Or was I actually receiving AP credit for the work I had actually done?

"I knew I had to tell you at some point, but I didn't think it would have to be this way..."

"Crown, just tell me. It honestly cannot get any worse."

"Well, you know the New Jersey Scholastic Decathlon you and I are going to in May?"

"Yes," I cocked my head with interest. "It's kind of a big deal. We were invited after all."

"Well, two years ago, I accompanied one of my other top students, Ashley-Jayne Blosser. You probably knew her from hanging around the Science Department so much in your sophomore year. Anyway, Ashley and I were invited by the State board to attend the Science Sector for 2010 in Atlantic City when she was a senior. The hotel situation was what threw everything off. Because I am a male teacher and she was a female student, they obviously didn't want us to be in the same room at night. But, her mother trusted me since I had Ashley and her brother Royce for three years back-to-back. So to cut the costs, she got one room at the Tropicana Palace for the two of us. The room obviously had two beds..."