All Comments on 'You Play, You Pay'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 6 years ago
short and sweet

no doubt about it.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 6 years ago
Good Short Story

Liked the story, but some of the transitions from one scene to another were a bit confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
public hummilation

that's the way to do it short and to the point

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
Oh the follies of youth

Who knows - maybe she’ll grow up. Most people do their worst before they reach twenty-five. Thanks *****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
It was okay

They've only been married a year, and she's been cheating for MONTHS?! With her cousin's husband?

She's lucky that they've actually paid off $5,000 of the wedding in just a year!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lol

If the legal system was fair, then you'd see a lot less cheating.

It turns a profit. Each spouse pays for an overpriced pencil pusher. The courts tend to favor one party far more heavily than the other. It's all the incentive needed to force both parties to hire these overprice pencil pushers. No one really wins. Everyone pays the courts.

Fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crap Story

Wrong category. Why is this even here? Should be in non-erotic or some other site.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
A “flash story”

In this category, a “flash story” almost always means: “Hey, guys! I just thought of a new way for an emotionless husband to confront his brainless wife and get his revenge and end a marriage that neither spouse seems to care that much about!”

There should be a message board forum where people could post these ideas instead of wasting the time to frame them as “flash stories.”

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
AND THE BOTTOM LINE

she didn't learn, she hasn't learned will she ever learn,,,,Very Doubtful, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another jerkoff loser fantasy

Jesus, have you ever even KNOWN any married couples?

It's unlikely a newly-minted (that's the term you were trying to use) attorney would risk her livelihood by being a party to an agreement coerced by the threat of blackmail. In real-life America, about the only place one has an unchallenged right to privacy is in one's home.

Little cut-and-dried "I win, you lose" fantasies like this are tedious even if the writing is good. In this case, it was mediocre at best. Try to write about real things, happening to real people. It's fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
decent closet cucker, but

guy didn't end up with hotter chick so only 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To learn, to learn Anonymous

Anonymous Somebody, who divorced his cheating wife (or his wife died) THAT MAN IS NOT CUCK FOREVER !!!!!

That man who lives together with a cheater wife, that man is cuckold!

A story which told about a husband who lives with a wife who has extramarital affair(s) and the husband is faithful and he stays married to this wife that story is cuckold story.

Somebody man who likes cuckold stories, where the husband stays married to the cheating wives or the husband in the story likes his wife have extramarital affair that reader is closet cuck.

THE CLOSET CUCKS would like to be cuckolds and they gives 5***** to cuckold stories and the closet cuck do not like BTB or CONSEQUENCE stories!!!!!!!!!!

BTW To get rid of a cheating wife begining of the marriage, a cheating bride before the wedding and a cheating girlfriend before any seriouse plan is FANTASTIC spine straightening experience for a straight non cuckold material man!

5*****

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
I like flash stories...

I like flash stories...More if it is like this one: short and to the point. No more is needed to get a divorce from a selfish cheating bitch...And contrary to other opinions, LW is the right place to post a a flash story like this one...4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet!

Ignore Trumps bullshit. THIS is the art of the deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty lame

The site is called Literotica for a reason. At the very least throw a good sex scene or two in there. This is just a very sad attempt by someone who has been burned by a cheating spouse to play out his own pathetic fantasy of how he wished his life turned out. Sorry, but no stars.

Justgr8Justgr8about 6 years ago
Hmmm

Started slow, but got better as I read. 4****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She signed away her rights

Just hoping her father who already hates her wouldn' t find out and hink badly of her?

That's stupid and makes no sense

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Caught

No second chance. Caught, you're gone. Like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: 1 star

you sound like the idiot slut, whores cannot be satisfied. Their pussies are like black holes, it draws in everything including light. Now you can understand, why tthe lights go out when you walk in the room. Just don't lift up your dress in public, we still haven't gotten over the last radioactive accident.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
meh

kinda mediocre story but you allow opinions that don't inflate your ego, so 4 stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Incredible

First, a comment on the comments. It seems that some of you do not have a brain cell in your head. Always remember this is fiction. I say that a lot to remind everyone that real life doesn't always have great endings for the innocent party. Now, as far as this great revenge and consequences tale, screw that lying, cheating, worthless cunt and her asshole lover. They both got what they deserved. Fuck them.

See that, a comment that was both insightful and ridiculous at the same time.

Five Stars

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
I liked it.

Short and sweet.

Too short to really impress,

but long enough to explain

the situation.

4 out of 5 from me.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
So, she signed to keep the reason for the divorce secret, . . .

. . . but Sandy spills the beans anyway. I suppose that in the real world, everyone figures that someone was cheating in every divorce, even if they don’t know the details.

The one thing that stood out to me was the high priced wedding. Last wedding I went to was just that. The couple had been living together for a couple of years, then they — or her parents — must’ve dropped fifty grand on a huge reception, and they were divorcing about a year later.

My wife and I eloped, back in 1979; cost us less than $100, and we’re still married.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
S Joe complained . . .

. . . that this was just another emotionless husband story. Thing is, a husband in that position probably has to have his emotions tightly controlled, or he’ll do something that’ll land him in jail. I found that part very realistic.

Some readers want to see the cheated upon husband lash out, like the one a few days ago where he reared back and kicked the wife’s lover in the balls so hard that he lost one, but in the real world, that gets the husband locked up, and the wife a better settlement, since the husband is in jail. They’re fun enough stories, but maybe less realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
As Tazz posted

She will never learn ...and she will repeat her cheating in relationships and hurting her parents..5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love the comments by Tazz...

...even if I don't always understand them, they always seem to fit. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Best comments so far

"decent closet cucker, but

guy didn't end up with hotter chick so only 3* "

Comment some time back by Anonymous.

The author missed a critical step on the LW template.

And

"Pretty lame

The site is called Literotica for a reason. At the very least throw a good sex scene or two in there."

Another Anonymous comment.

Eroticism is all but missing from the LW category.

It's what happens as a result of somebody's erotic escapades that the LW story template requires.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
luedon and more

First comment luedon writes about seems strange...not sure how husband was closet cuckold.

$40K for wedding and it wasn't as nice as she wanted??? Why would he agree to that extravagance.

Married about a year and had been cheating for months!!!

How dumb was husband to ask her to marry him?

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
A good flash story

Helpful that he found out what his wife was like before children and a whole heap of emotional investment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unreality

Who gets married at these ages these days? Why care.

harleydancerharleydancerabout 6 years ago
welcome back

Good to see you back in L.W. .great little story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous 03/21/18 Re: "luedon and more"

Not to defend lue, but her "closet cuckold" line wasn't expressing her views, she was quoting another comment to identify it before adding her own thought.

Another reason to have ID's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Always amazed by the premise, . . .

that a good intelligent person could end up marrying a selfish stupid unethical whore. All I needed to read was that the husband apparently went along with a $40,000 wedding celebration. He got what he married, she didn't change. If it hadn't of been Kyle it would have been some other man. And if he hadn't of divorced her it would have been a succession of other men.

What is worthy of some suspense, is the question, will either of these ex spouses learn anything from this?

Thanks for keeping is rich and short. Well done.

And thanks for allowing anonymous comments. Have to wonder about those authors who want feedback only from the in crowd. Kind of makes you wonder what they are afraid of.

wieliczkawieliczkaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Wow, the comments....

It is always interesting that some people make comments here, and they must have read something else. It was not anywhere near part of the story. At my own risk I will say that people want to see/read/hear what they want. They don't let objective reality stand in their way. Sorry, but it part of the human condition. 'Ain't never gonna change.' So if someone can harness that blindness...well.... you get my drift.

This was a story about somebody protecting themselves. Somebody that discovered the problem and wanted out. I only wish some of my friends and relatives would have discovered things earlier, before children. In this case, the husband used all he could to pressure her to leave, and leave quickly. I am very familiar with new lawyers, and they know something. The right amount of pressure at the right time can get agreements. (when the other party can be held over the barrel) This is realistic, much more for people with poor impulse control under pressure.

In the end, we all have to take responsibility to protect ourselves and our loved ones.

Wieliczka

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Words

Put together! Give it a name and hope it does well? Those of you who like to see the Bitch Burn. Shoot I do better lighting my farts!

The idea's good but it was cramped into flash story above! 90% of the Guys like a good Bitch Burn So in my un-expert opinion BURN THE BITCH AND HER LOVER

Anyway that's my comment. ★★★☆ WOOF!

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Re: @Anonymous 03/21/18 Re: "luedon and more" -- SBrooks comment

Thanks, SB. As you say "Another reason to have ID's! "

The anonymous comment headed "decent closet cucker, but" contained what I thought was a great comment about there being no hot chick waiting for our hero at the end of the story. I'm not sure what the heading referred to.

Some commenters refer to a story as cuckold, others claim that readers are closet cuckolds for reading them. With the Anonymice, it's hard to know where they are coming from. Conversations with identified commenters are much more satisfying.

I appeal to all Anonymice: Get an ID. It's so helpful in the commentaries.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That' it - Bun the bitch!

Brilliant! Short and sweet and TO the POINT!!!

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
FOR ALL WHO GIVE A SHIT

this wasn't a BTB this was a full out Scorcher,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
More than a little confused.

But as we all heard in church on Sunday, " The wages of sin is death" This gal is getting off lightly.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
What the fuck?

Is this story dissing aircraft carriers? I think it is, and that is certainly not cool. I don't see you floating airplanes out at sea, and until you can, you have no right. No right! Take it back.

wieliczkawieliczkaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Excuse me, but I do know of sailors in the bowels of Carriers in the Pacific

It is not 'dissing them'. These guys have all told me that it is a PLACE TO HIDE. They don't even get topside unless they really want to. WTF. Pretty soon nobody is going to be able to breath without somebody complaining.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Hey

Y'all Me Again! A phrase of words in this story I think maybe it's not right?

The part she was threatened they would tell everyone about her Fucken around!

I'm not a Lawyer ! But isn't deformation of character to spread that shit! Please correct me(When Man kicks the Moon again/or first time! I don't give a shit)

Anyway that's my Beef 3★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He he he

You don’t get it. He gave the bitch nothing. The need was to have her sign quickly because they already knew that her cousin had exposed the cheaters. Mission accomplished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pennydog55

It's defamation not deformation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LEVERAGE....

If he could put that kind of pressure on her, why in the world would he give her half? She'd have to take whatever he was willing to give and it sure as shit shouldn't be half for screwing over the marriage. The knowledge that he took all he could and someone had already spread the fact she's a cheating slut would be her just desserts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Defamation

It's not defamation as long as it's true

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
@anon - Why give her half?

Because they're broke as fuck. If they're still $35k in debt for wedding costs a year into the marriage, it's pretty obvious that any assets they have are pretty negligible, maybe a few grand in their checking account and rainy day fund. Odds are that the stolen jewelry was a large chunk of her 50% "share".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL bad!

While he can't dump his students loans, she CAN dump her debt thru bankruptcy. So she files for bankruptcy, moves home after begging her parents and starts over again. Once she has a little money saved, it's time to move far, far away and start a new life. It won't take a pretty woman long to find a man. Kyle did okay too. He got away. A career in the Navy could be a good thing for him and he could have a woman in every port. So Sandy lost her husband and Mark lost his wife. We there any winners in this mess?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

Good litte flash story. He did give her too much in the divorce, but I doubt they had.much to split.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And by the way, in the splitting of the assets, we included the contents of your safety deposit box in the total.

I'd have taken it all and never mentioned it to her

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Quick kill!

That's the way I like them. Cut off the head of the snake and move on. Good story.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Sounds like fiction?

They were only married a year and she was already cheating on her husband. One year. Go figure, but like it's been said before, 'truth is stranger than fiction'.

I knew a couple like this many years ago. Before a year was over, a friend of mine caught his wife cheating with an old boyfriend. That was some evil shit to do. He divorced her but it really messed him up for years.

After reading this story that 40 + year old memory came back. Mainly because of how long they were married. One year. It seems impossible to believe that less than a year after getting married a person would cheat on their spouse. But in fact, that kind of nonsense really happens. *****

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

One more really good story from the author. Enjoyed it again.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Cold

That was a very straight up cold burn. Great story story. Hate to imagine Kyle as an aircraft mechanic though.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 3 years ago
Great story

Pure and simple Burn The Entitled Bitch (BTEB). Should be a separate category as so many of the loving wives fit that description.

As for Kyle and the bowels of an aircraft carrier, with his attitude and penchant for grabbing goodies that "fall of a truck", I feel that eventually he'll get Temporary Duty (TDY) as an Inflight Missile Technician. Gotta keep the birds flying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You got yours, slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a dumb bee otch!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Well done! Really good story.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Got what she deserved

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm hoping that Mark took a page from her book and lied about the photos being kept private. As soon as his cousin left to file the papers, she also spread the pics around to family members. Sandy first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a stupid, selfish, self centered, entitled whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐ Nice idea turned into a very thin story. Nothing wrong with what's here; just not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mark promised Chloe that if she signed the divorce papers immediately he would not go public with the real reason for the split but Sandy, however made no such promise. Just a thought.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Reading again, and still think it’s a great story. Cheating bitch deserved much worse than she got.

nixroxnixrox12 months ago

3 stars - just an average slut BTB story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
820 Followers
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...