All Comments on 'You See Right Through Me'

by fantasylover25

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

One way for Xavier to avoid arguments with the woman he claims to love is to at least let her know when he will be working late. Just from this short tale he appears to be the type to do as he wants but demand Brianna to trust him no questions asked. What a hypocrite he is but she loves him regardless. He could be cheating, the fishy behaviour can lead one to think so.

She can go to his office to see if he is actually working late. If he is just working late like he said then her checking will put her at ease.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago
You are off to a great start

Am going to end up liking Xavier or will I grow to hate him? The satying out and not providing an explaination is shady.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 9 years ago
"Laughing stalk"??

The word is "laughingstock":

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/laughingstock?s=t

...as in "The use of the term 'Laughing stalk' made fantasylover25 a laughingstock on Literotica." :D

-Rei

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
Your story is good!

Your story is good and some people look for some way to bring another down. As in the word used "laughing stalk" instead of "laughing stock" I understood what you meant and so will everyone else. Always remember this, when a person is jealous of your talent, they try to make "lite" of it. "Because, those who can, do....those who can't,...teach!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous