You Shouldn't Be Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it, don't you?" Stephanie gasps. She gazes at the older woman, face slackening while her eyelids fall like a heavy curtain. "It's getting you hot, isn't it, Jan?" mumbles Stephanie, throat clotted with the orgasm foaming inside her.

"Tell me," Janet grimaces. "Just fucking tell me, Steph."

"Agh, fuck, I'm going to come," Stephanie whines, middle and third fingers of her right hand buried up to the knuckle in her opening. She lifts one leg and reaches under herself with the other hand, the tip of a forefinger popping into her sphincter. "Yes!" she cries. "Oh God, Jan - yes! He tore my bottom apart and fucked in deep. Then he let out this huge grunt and told me he was going to let it all go in my arse."

"Oh-oh-oh!" Janet yelps. "Oh, Steph ... Jesus ... Shit..."

***

He strokes his length and stares at them. His opinion hasn't altered - Stephanie is still exquisite. Desire blooms hot in a place way down deep when he looks at her derriere, those taut globes so youthful and perfect. Max throws a look towards the other one, to the older, heavier woman Stephanie has convinced to join them. His glance goes to her breasts before he looks at her face.

Pretty enough, great tits - one of those women who doesn't know how sexy she really is. Self-image issues, probably been shit on - divorced and unsure. Okay, not in the same league as Steph, but...

"Are you going to sit and stare all night?" he asks.

Janet blinks and throws a decidedly anxious look towards Stephanie.

Max waggles his cock, the long weight of him heavy in his fist. "Or are you going to come here and give this a kiss?"

"Come on," Stephanie says, grinning. "Come with me, Jan. Let's suck it. We can share."

Janet gazes at Max's erection, desire and trepidation churning in a heady, confusing mix. Stephanie hadn't exaggerated when she'd said he was huge.

"You took that in your bottom?" Janet gasps to the younger woman.

Max chuckles. "Yes," he purrs. "She did." He waves his cock again while smirking at Janet. "And you can, too. If you want your muddy-hole fucking, Jan - I'm your man."

"Oh God," Janet breathes, slowly shaking her head. "I don't think so."

On the bed, Max pouts and shrugs. "No problem," he says. "But what about giving it a lick instead?" he grips himself with two hands, wincing and moaning with the pleasure as he strokes the full length of his cock.

Stephanie moves to the bed, knee-walking to her lover before she lowers herself onto her front, a hand going to Max's dick

"Fuck yes, babe," Max sighs, his stare fixed on Stephanie's face. "Tug it. Wank it. Shit, Steph, suck me. That's it. Get your lips around me. Go on, girl." He lies back, moaning in appreciation when Stephanie slurps her tongue over him from tip to balls. "Oh Jesus she's good," the man adds, groaning again, the blonde's lips stretched over the big domed head, cheeks concave, her hand working at the shaft.

Stephanie sucks and slobbers over Max's impressive erection. She spits at it, massaging saliva over the shaft, her eyes locked on the tower of male gristle while Janet stands by and watches.

"You wanna taste it?" asks Stephanie, her hand moving quickly as she looks across to Janet.

Unsure now she's confronted with the reality, Janet can only stare. She's overwhelmed by where she is and what she's seeing. It was all so simple when she was so desperately horny and Stephanie came up with the idea. Meeting Max at the hotel and drinking in the bar was exciting, the anticipation a hot thrill between her legs. But now she's naked with them both and expected to take part in a threesome - the wildest sexual experience of her life - she's worried and anxious.

Janet was suddenly terrified when she thinks about her tender, vulnerable anus being invaded by the monster cock her friend was is making such a fuss over.

"I ... I don't know," Janet whines, gawping.

Stephanie looks at her for a few seconds and then laughs. "Watch me do it if you're too scared," she says, smirking across at Janet. Then, winking she adds, "You can watch me fuck him, too."

Janet's attention goes from Stephanie's pretty face distorted around Max's girth to where the man himself smirks at her. Her stomach flips when she sees his expression, one of his hands stroking Stephanie's blonde hair. He's watching her, assessing her, his look predatory while he caresses his pet.

In a moment of prescience, with their gazes locked, Janet realises she will eventually succumb. This man is going to use her rectum. Janet is sure the act won't be consummated the same day, there's no way she's ready to accept him into her body - not the back-door anyway.

But ... one day...

Max grins when Janet moves closer to the bed. "You're quite beautiful, you know," he says, his voice close to a whisper. "Turn around." Max lifts his hand from Stephanie's head and rotates a forefinger. Janet hears the man sigh after she turns to show him her back view. "Lovely," he breathes. "Come closer, Janet. Come right up to the bed. I want to touch you."

Stephanie looks up when her friend complies. The blonde's hand continues jacking at Max, her attention flicking between the pair while time slows for her. She's transfixed, with Janet's expression stirring some odd feelings in her.

For Stephanie it started out as fun, something dirty to do, something clandestine and exciting. The anal sex was an experience, not the most pleasant at first, but one she's come to savour. The sensation of being filled with Max's girth, the sheer mass of him invading her and stretching her sphincter makes her wet whenever she recalls the act. It's a complicated mix of emotions: there's a lot of trust involved, which surprised her at first, the fidelity mixed in with excitement and sexual arousal, delicious anticipation and a dash of fear. She isn't too sure about Max's motivation; Stephanie isn't sure about his feelings for her - which she thinks are probably all carnal - but she's beginning to believe she's more than a little in love with him. And seeing Max reaching for Janet's big round backside brings a hot rush of jealousy rushing up her throat.

It's a paradoxical few seconds for the blonde: she hates what she's seeing but also craves the moment she'll see Janet with her buttocks splayed while Max introduces the huge bulb of his cock-head to the older woman's sphincter.

In an abrupt move, while Max fondles Janet's fleshy globes, Stephanie levers upright and shunts along the bed on her bottom. "Kiss me, Max," she purrs, an action designed to assert her place in the pecking order of her lover's affections. "Then fuck me. I need you to fuck my hot little pussy. I'm so fucking wet for you."

Janet's head bobs and she sucks in air when Max's hand slides between her thighs, his fingers finding her vulva swollen and sodden with desire. Squirming and moaning she watches the couple kiss, her lower lip between her teeth.

"I want to do that, too," mumbles Janet while rubbing her slick flesh against Max's fingers. Lust is a hot flare between her legs and her nipples are tight, fleshy points aching for someone to suck them. She mauls her breasts, plucking the teats with the tips of her forefingers and thumbs, teasing her body until it tingles.

"Kiss her, Steph," Max growls, pointing at Janet with his free hand. "Let me watch you two girls for a bit."

Stephanie sucks her lover's tongue while regarding Janet from the corner of her eye. Then she rises up, kneeling, hands on her hips, expression calculating.

"You hear him, Jan?" the girl asks, nodding to the grinning, supine man. "Get on the bed," she snaps, tone commanding, eyes flashing green. "On your back, legs open."

With some trepidation, Janet complies. She eyes Max uncertainly, hesitating before a bark from Stephanie has her scrambling onto the bed.

"Watch me lick her, Max," Stephanie purrs, splaying Janet's meaty labia with the tips of her fingers. The older woman squeaks when Stephanie's forefinger teases her clit. "I'll get her hot and ready, babe." She winks at her lover and purrs, "I want to suck her pussy off your big cock."

"Nineteen and nasty," Max says, shaking his head. "Incredible," he sighs while jacking his length and jutting his chin at the blonde. "Go on, then. Show me." Max sits up to better witness the scene. He rolls onto his side and reaches for one of Janet's breasts, ducking in to suck one thick, elongated teat before moving up to kiss her mouth.

"Kiss me, too," Stephanie squeaks, her face coming up over the parapet of Janet's pronounced pubic mound. "Taste her on my tongue, Max."

It goes on for a few minutes, with Max alternating between the two women, his tongue probing Janet's mouth until Stephanie offers herself to him again.

Meanwhile, with two people at her, Janet is a writhing, gasping mess. She can't concentrate on any single sensation. Stephanie's tongue laps at her clit, the girl's fingers probing her insides while Max kisses her, his hands mauling tit-flesh or running all over Janet's body. Janet reaches for the man's cock, the girth and weight of it thrilling her. She manages a few tugs but can't keep up, dropping the thing when the first fizz of her climax rises like bubbles of air in water.

"I think..." Janet groans. "Oh!" she yelps. "I think I'm going to come!"

When she hears Janet call out, Stephanie rises to her knees. She grabs at the older woman, contriving to roll her over onto her front.

Janet gasps and blurts out a protest. "No, God, don't-"

"Get up," Stephanie cries, slapping Janet's generous rump with the flat of a hand. "On your hands and knees. Get up!" She smacks Janet's bottom again, a scarlet handprint rising on pale skin.

"Ow! Shit ... Stop it," Janet complains, struggling up onto her elbows.

"Stick it out," Stephanie growls while Max looks on. "Your arse, bitch," she adds, hauling the older woman around to her specification.

"God, what are you going to do?" Janet warbles while lifting herself up on straight arms and swivelling at the waist to see what's going on behind her. "I don't want his cock in my arse!" she cries, blinking fearfully.

Stephanie laughs and slaps Janet again, fingers kneading pliant flesh. "Don't panic," she coos, splaying Janet's buttocks. "I'm just going to give you a little tongue."

Max chuckles when Janet sobs in delight and moans, "Oh God, yes. Lick me there, Steph," the woman croaks, head dipping. Janet's forehead sinks to the bed, nipples brushing the quilt cover, a long low moan bubbling out of her.

"Get her, Steph," Max says, moving so he can see the blonde's pink tongue tickling the dark smudge.

Stephanie slides two fingers into Janet's sex, curling the digits so she can rub at her, her thumb busy at her slippery, excited clit, her tongue wriggling and squirming at the older woman's sphincter.

"She likes her muddy-hole being licked, Max," Stephanie says, lifting her face from the crease between Janet's buttocks for a moment. "You want to taste her, too?"

So Stephanie and Max both work at Janet. Both of them take turns to lick her rectum, the pair kissing in-between, Stephanie's fingers constantly working at Janet's body.

"Oh, oh God," groans Janet after a minute or two of absolute delight. "I'm close again. Oh, please, let me come this time."

Stephanie works hard while Max kneels next to her, his arm around the blonde's shoulder while they kiss. The man jacks his cock, the other hand slipping down over Stephanie's body until he finds the tight cinch of her waist. Then he reaches further round so he can squeeze one taut buttock.

"I'm going to pussy-fuck her," he mumbles into the blonde's mouth. "Then I'm going to punish your anus."

Stephanie squirms and moans. "Yes," she breathes. "That'll be so fucking rude, Max."

***

Janet moans when the big cock-head nudges her opening. She squirms, spreading her thighs wider, legs folded at the knees as she squints down to where her sex gapes all hot and scarlet, labia pouting. Shifting her rump against the bed she wriggles to angle her pelvis, cunt uptilted so Max can enter her. Janet gasps and raises her wide-eyed, slack-lipped gaze to Stephanie, wincing when the domed bell-end pushes into her body, three inches of the thing sliding in.

"Fucking lovely, isn't it?" Stephanie murmurs, her focus locked on the sight. "God, just look at it going into you." The blonde rubs herself, fingers working at her sex, her free hand caressing Janet's breasts. "You like it, Jan?" the girl squeaks. She thinks it's one of the horniest things she's ever seen - Janet on her back, legs wide with her body open and receptive to the supreme example of male ardour invading her.

Janet squeaks a response, nodding while staring at Stephanie, eyes wide.

"Fuck her, babe," Stephanie breathes into Max's ear.

When Max turns a slack face towards her, Stephanie leans in to kiss him, her orgasm ballooning.

"I'm going to come," the blonde girl whines, hand working urgently between her toned, unblemished thighs. "Fuck her, Max. Smash her pussy."

While Max fucks into Janet, Stephanie alternates her attention between them. She kisses Max during the run-in to her orgasm, sobbing as the pleasure hits her, the tsunami wave pouring over her senses. It gets very vague for a time, but when she recovers enough to recognise what's going on Stephanie finds herself with Janet's tongue in her mouth.

The older woman gasps and moans, hands grabbing at Stephanie when her own climax slams into her.

"Go on, Jan," Stephanie mewls, her face inches from the other woman's. She gazes into a visage twisted with lust, Janet babbling and groaning and gasping, body wracked in paroxysms of violent thrashing, nerveless thighs juddering. "Come, babe. Oh, fucking hell ... Look at her, Max," the girl whines. "Just look at her coming."

"Lie down, Steph," Max grunts, grimacing, cords in his neck stark as knife blades. "On your front. Get down there and spread your cheeks."

Stephanie scrambles to comply. She lies on her front, both hands at her buttocks as she spreads her cheeks.

With Janet still moaning as her climax tapers, Max eases out, his shaft smeared with creamy blobs of Janet's desire. He slides off the bed and grabs for a tube of lube on the three-tier chest close-by.

Stephanie squirms when the unguent plops onto dark smudge of her sphincter. She moans when Max smears the gloop over the puckered roundel, the tip of his finger dipping inside.

"Oh fuck," the blonde groans, a sob bursting from her chest when she feels Max settle on top of her. "My tight, tiny arsehole," she whines, face pressed against the bed. "Be kind to it, Max. Please," Stephanie gasps. "Please don't hurt my little bottom."

The sound of Stephanie's little-girl lisp sends a huge thrill of desire through Max. He knows she's putting it on, Max knows it's part of the game but it works regardless of being contrived.

"I'm going to ravage your muddy-hole," he murmurs, his mouth close to the girl's ear.

Stephanie shudders and moans when the man's hot breath and dark intent waft over the back of her neck.

She lifts her hips, angling herself to make it easier for Max to probe her sphincter. "Ooh," she squeaks. "Push it in, Daddy. Fuck my nasty little dirt-box."

"Oh God ... Oh Jesus," Janet gasps, sufficiently recovered to comprehend what's going on. "That's so filthy she mumbles, agog at the obscenities the couple banter back-and-forth.

Max holds himself in one hand, precariously balanced over the blonde's body. "I'll fuck it all right, Stephanie," he growls. Max then smears his cock-head against the greasy ring of muscle, nudging himself at the sphincter and causing the girl lying beneath him to groan.

The low, curdled moan brings a death's-head grimace to Max's face. He grins, his expression a rictus of dark urges when he presses the brutal weapon against that tender, vulnerable place.

"It's going to split you in two," he growls. "Your tight little arsehole is going to get a pounding."

"Ooh, Daddy," the blonde mewls. "Please, put it in. My bottom needs fucking. I'm a wicked girl and I need to be punished."

"You two..." Janet breathes, shocked but unbelievably aroused at the same time. Despite her recent climax she rubs herself, wincing when her fingers slip over her over-used and very sensitive clit.

Stephanie laughs, her neck twisting so she can look at Janet. "Told you," she gurgles, fingers clawing at her buttocks so she can spread herself further apart. "He's such a dirty fucker, Jan." The girl twists round, swivelling at the waist as far as she can manage so she can look up at Max. "Tell her what you're going to do to me, babe," she gasps, body contorted.

Flicking a glance at Janet, Max gulps and rubs his forehead against one bicep to wipe the beads of sweat from his brow.

He pauses, poised on the cusp of lunging. "I'm going to ruin this slut's rectum," he says, gulping.

Stephanie groans when he prods her anus.

"I'm going to ream her nasty little arse. I'll fuck her and make her scream."

The girl writhes and thrusts her hips up. "God," whines Stephanie. "Do it. Please just put it in. My bottom needs your big cock."

"You want it?" max grunts, pushing down to meet her. "Do you?"

In a sudden lunge the resistance is overcome. Stephanie's sphincter pops and Max slips in a few inches.

The blonde girl yelps and then mumbles a thick-lipped and curdling, "It burns. Oh fuck, my arse is burning.

Max chuckles and throws Janet a look. "Isn't she beautiful," he sighs, easing deeper.

"It's big! It's too big! You're splitting me apart. Daddy, please stop. I can't take it. My bottom..."

Max goes in deeper, knowing Stephanie is playing her game. The last thing she wants is for him to pull out.

He sees Janet staring, her hand working between her legs. Max indicates she should come closer with a jerk of his head.

"Come here, Jan. Come and watch this. Just watch this gorgeous girl take my dick in her arse." He eases back, an action that brings an urgent blurt of protest from Stephanie. "Don't worry, babe," Max croons, ducking in to kiss the blonde's shoulder. "I'm only showing our friend what your lovely little rosebud looks like all tight around my cock."

Stephanie claws at the bed, mouth pressed into the cover as she mumbles a muffled, "Push it all the way in. I want to feel stuffed full of you. Oh," she sobs, "I love you. I love you doing this to me..."

Max pauses, his length stalled on the instroke. He leans in, torso angled over his lover. "What did you say?" he murmurs.

Stephanie is confused, her mind whirling. She realises something is amiss but can't quite figure out just what the issue might be.

Gulping before sucking in a deep draught of air through her nose the girl thrusts her pelvis up, buttocks flattening against Max's stomach. "I don't know," she mewls. "I love you doing this to me?"

Max settles his weight along Stephanie's back and then levers up onto his elbows. She's tight against him, his length buried deep once again.

"Before that..." croons Max, licking and then scraping Stephanie's neck with his teeth.

The girl whines and squirms, desperate for Max to fuck into her.

"...You said something before that, Stephanie."

"Oh God," moans the young blonde, a hand wedged between her body and the bed as she rubs at her clit. "I..." she sobs, "I said I love you."

The full implication slams into max as he begins to move against the girl's back. It's love - she loves him. He knows it will be complicated but emotion swells inside his chest at the disclosure.

"Turn around," the man groans, easing in to lower his face to Stephanie's right side. "Look at me, Steph."

The girl struggles to comply, her neck twisting, her tortured countenance coming round, green eyes fixing on Max's face. "I'm sorry," she mumbles, blinking, her stare sliding away. "I ... I didn't mean it. I got carried away."