You Shouldn't Be Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding Max in her mouth Stephanie beckons to Janet with a wave of one arm. She grabs at the chain when the older woman eventually steps forward, pulling Janet to join her on the bed.

"You now," the girl hisses, forcing Janet closer. Stephanie holds Max's cock upright with one fist. "Suck him," she breathes.

Lust boils inside Janet. Her inhibitions evaporate and she's suddenly euphoric, reckless and eager for it all.

In a burst of frantic mewling and gasping Janet reaches for Max and tugs the length of him. She moves up to kiss Max, offering her tongue to Stephanie after groaning her desire into his open mouth.

A moment later and Janet is astride the man. She reaches down between her legs and heaves up onto her knees so she can offer her opening to the slippery cock-head.

"Fuck, it's big," Janet moans, sinking down. She winces and groans, head lolling when the mass of the thing stuffs her cunt. "It's fucking lovely!" she cries, leaning forward to rest her weight on straight arms, buttocks flexing, breasts swinging.

"God yeah..." Max responds, his hands going for Janet's heavy tits.

Stephanie rolls off the bed and stands alongside, fingers between her legs. "Fuck him," she breathes, enthralled at seeing Janet's pussy bulging on the outstroke. "Oh fuck," the girl squeaks when she spots creamy blobs of Janet's need clinging to Max's long shaft. "Dirty, sexy, nasty," she whines, squirming.

Janet is grunting, her need a bestial urge to rut. She fucks up and down and levers back-and-forth, corkscrewing her pelvis, taking Max deep, climax already simmering.

It goes on in a desperate tussle. For Janet it's about getting there quickly while, for Max, it's more a case of holding on to what he's got. The woman squeaks and groans, buttocks thwack-thwack-thwacking while she sobs out for Max to suck her tits.

"I'm going to-" groans Janet, her mouth seeking Max's lips. "Oh fuck, kiss me. Kiss me and fuck me while I come. It's there," she squeals, grinding down, big breasts squashed against Max's chest. "I'm there ... Oh ... Oh fuck..."

***

They're on the bed with her. Janet can feel the bed dipping and then there are hands on her buttocks, fingers splaying the cheeks. Janet blushes, knowing they can see all of her: the delicate sphincter and her sodden, gaping cunt. She feels so vulnerable as she is.

"A little lube," Janet hears Stephanie murmur. "Just to make it nice and greasy," the blonde adds, her fingers smearing gloopy unguent over Janet's puckered ring.

Janet struggles to twist round so she can see what's going on. She gasps and squirms, reluctant now the moment is on her. "You shouldn't be here," she whines.

A dark chuckle bubbles out of Stephanie, the sound reminding Janet of a clogged drain gurgling as the blockage clears.

"Too late," the blonde murmurs. Her voice comes from a place close to the older woman's ear. Janet moans when she feels Stephanie's finger probing her anus. "It's time for the real thing, babe," the girl continues, sliding the digit in further. "Stop wriggling..."

"Yowch!" cries Janet when the flat of Stephanie's hand stings her right buttock.

"Lie still," the blonde hisses. "You'll be fine. You'll fucking love it."

Janet squirms hard for a few seconds and then gives up the fight on a long sigh. "Oh God," she whimpers, a delicious thrill of anticipation squeezing her guts. "Do it then. Put it in. Fuck me there."

The bed heaves again while a weight settles over Janet. She gulps and claws at the quilt with Stephanie holding her open.

Janet knows it's only seconds away. The time is now. Her cock-virgin rectum is about to take the real thing.

At first it's the same as the training. Janet feels something dense and blunt nudging her sphincter. There's a pressure back there, something firm yet pliant forcing itself against her body. The tight ring of muscle resists, repelling the intruder shoving at her so insistently.

Janet gasps as the relentless force refuse to be denied.

"Fuck," the woman grunts. "It's too big..."

"It isn't," Stephanie whispers. "I can see it," the girl adds with an excited squeak. "It's going to go in. You're all greasy ... It's going to slip right in."

Janet squirms and groans, forcing herself up onto her elbows, breasts brushing the bed while Max lies along her back, his weight up on straight arms.

In spite of her protests Janet's pelvis tilts to offer a better angle for penetration. She moans and sobs, desperate to take Max into her rectum. The pressure increases, insistent, Max forcing his big cock-head against Janet's hesitant sphincter.

The pair yelp simultaneously when there's a sudden slide, with Max finally popping past the puckered valve. Janet feels her rectum abruptly packed with a dense mass and claws at the bed, a huge gasp bursting from her chest.

"Jesus ... Fucking hell ... Oh, you big fucker!" the woman mewls, teeth bared in a grimace of pain and pleasure.

It's awful, her anus is on fire, Max is too big, there's too much of him for her tight, tender body.

It's beautiful, Max is stuffing himself into her rectum and Janet has never felt so full of a man. She's taking all of Max in one long glide, her body accommodating his awful length and terrible girth - and Janet loves it. She fucking adores it...

"Fuck her," Stephanie whispers, her gaze fixed on where Janet's body is stretched around Max. She rubs herself, tickling her clit to goad herself towards a climax. "Tear her dirt-box apart with that big fucking thing."

***

They've moved, shifted position by rolling onto their sides. Janet rubs at herself, fingers busy at her clit and pussy while Max holds onto her pelvis and buggers her with unrestrained enthusiasm.

Stephanie has wanked to a noisy orgasm and is sitting on the bed, her hands mauling Janet's rolling breasts as the women kiss.

At the same time, Max grunts and gasps, his cock slippery, lube burned to a foamy residue while he slides in and out of Janet's rectum with metronomic regularity.

"How does it feel?" asks Stephanie, expression avid.

Janet's head rolls. She winces and gasps, eyes opening as she stares glassy-eyed and vacant at the blonde girl looking at her so intently.

Janet mumbles something incomprehensible, a deep sob following.

Then she chews her bottom lip, nose crinkling before a grin splits her face. "It's fucking gorgeous," Janet wails, a hand reaching for Stephanie. "Squeeze my tits," she adds, pulling the girl's hand to her breasts. "Feel me, Steph. Touch me all over. Rub my clit ... Finger my pussy." Janet gasps, her climax coming at her like a train. "Kiss me ... Fuck me ... Both of you..."

Her first orgasm rolls on and on. Janet grunts and groans and writhes and babbles nonsense as the sensations take her. The burn in her anus is now one long pulse of delight. She's taking all of Max, her body accepting him with ease, his girth stretching her while the big bulb spreads her open inside. It's like nothing before; she's full of him, packed to the brim with man-meat, her pleasure sublime, the satisfaction immense.

Max slides out while Janet squeals and writhes. He jacks his cock and lets Stephanie haul her friend around bodily until the older woman is on her back. Then Max hooks the back of Janet's knees around his arms, spreading her wide while shifting her hips to angle her cunt towards him. In that position, with Janet helpless and vulnerable, Max introduces the head of his cock to her anus again. A shirt lunge and he's back inside, invading Janet's rectum so abruptly her eyes fly open and she gasps.

Stephanie knee-walks alongside and kisses Max before easing two fingers into Janet's pussy. "This is what I was talking about," the blonde mutters to Max. "I want to do this and more with you, babe. God, just look at it ... Just look at her. See what I did? I trained this slut to take your cock in her arsehole. I want all this and lots more, Daddy. We can have such a good time together."

They kiss again while Stephanie's fingers curl inside Janet, the girl rubbing hard.

Janet bellows in response. She yelps and cries out, tortured face twisted into a mask of absolute pleasure. "I'm going to come again!" she shouts, writhing. "Oh! Oh fuck..."

"Do you want to do nasty things with me?" asks Stephanie with her stare locked on Max's eyes. "I'll do anything you want. I'll gang-fuck ... I'll drink your cum ... Anything," Stephanie groans, her free hand going from Janet's breasts to her own clit.

"Shit," Max grunts, wall-eyed, teeth bared in a snarl of lust. "I'm going to-"

"Pull it out and wank on her cunt," the blonde girl whines. "Go on, come, let me watch it spit out."

Jizm flicks across Janet's vulva. Spunk glistens in the thick mat of her pubic bush, the dense triangle of hair Stephanie has sculpted at the apex of Janet's cleft spattered with tick gobs. Max tugs hard and more of the hot stuff squirts out, a heavy outpouring of ejaculate which dribbles as a viscous ooze over Janet's meaty labia, cum sliding through the crease between her buttocks.

Max gasps and groans, semen arcing from him as he fists his length. He gapes in wide-eyed shock, stunned by the lewd display when his lover ducks in to lick jizm from Janet's body.

He's still staring as the obscenity spills from his mouth, an epithet of awe as the girl offers his cum to Janet. "Fucking hell," Max gasps when he sees the older woman sucking cum from the blonde's tongue. "Dirty fucking whores," he adds as Stephanie dips her head down once again, her tongue lapping creamy spunk from Janet's vulva.

"You shouldn't be here," the man whispers to himself while wondering what else Stephanie has in mind for them both.