All Comments on 'You Want Me To Do What? Ch. 02'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Nope

It was an average story until you had him eat his cum, then I just quit.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
justgr8

Every day you show your hate for cuck stories so why not you write us a good burn the bitch story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ugh...

Straight men don't eat cum....not even their own, and they don't write about it either. It's time to bring this story to an end...immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

He got what he wanted and now she knows what different dicks feel like and loves it. She's also holding back. END OF MARRIAGE ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
another crappy day in loving wives

where do these trash/garbage writers actually come from? The sewer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ask not for whom the bell tolls

It tolls for thee, and thy former marriage. (End of everything)

A solo star, because we must honor the dead

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
Why is it that some people read the title and/or the description of a story, then leave a negative comment about the story?

It's like they have a fetish for being made angry!

Who the hell would read a story on line entitled: "The Man Who Killed 100 People" and then complain because: "That dude killed 100 people, so I have to leave a negative comment and give it a score of 1!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not sure what point the author is trying to make.

The husband wants great exciting new partner sex, and the wife doesn't, at first. Then two times in a row the wife gets great exciting new partner sex, and the husband gets ho hum. Maybe just a little bit contrived? But to what point? Be careful what you wish for? Don't make presumptions about your spouse? Maybe some sort of irony statement?

The shy wife is already more enthusiastic and aroused with her one night stand sex partners than she has been with her long term husband. And its obvious neither spouse respects or really cares about their marriage and their partner's feelings. The wife is starting to prefer sex with strangers after two hookups, but doesn't think maybe she should reveal her feelings to her husband before their already weak marriage starts to crumble?

If the point of this story is to demonstrate how sexual curiosity and adventure can destroy a marriage, then you are right on track to that destination. There are thousands of these train wreck stories out there, and there is nothing particularly interesting or witty or dramatic in this story to add to those. So its just same ol' same ol'. But thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kwwp them coming

I enjoyed this. My only complaint was that it could have been longer. Hope there is a follow-up,

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
****

In spite of the negative criticisms by some readers, this is a better than average story. Yes, you made a few simple mistakes, but I’ll bet that was just a matter of wanting to get it posted and go on to another. The most glaring is not starting a new paragraph when a new character speaks. I know this is nit-picking, but for those of us who are trying to improve our own stories, it’s a real bump in the story. This is, I’m sure, not a matter of not knowing, but a matter of careless proofreading.

I ran into an opposite case during my working years. One of my employees confided that she had wanted to have a trial separation with her husband; one in which they would date others for one month. After the month they were to decide if they would become exclusive again or take another path. It seemed she was broken up that morning because the month was up and she wanted to go back to the way things were, but Hubby liked the new arrangement. I never did hear the end, because she got another job shortly thereafter.

I think you have done anyone considering swapping a real service; since the moral of this story might be summed up as, “You can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube.” That first taste of strange might be good or bad—better or worse—than what you have at home; but it will forever change your both lives. It could work out okay, or not, depending on the people involved.

Either way, you have a good story here and I hope you continue long enough to give us an ending. I hate open ended stories. (Be careful about dragging it out too many chapters—that’s a story killer also.) cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dismal

Twenty-five stories on the "new" page, and not one worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great visual...

of her spreading for him. I'd love for my wife to spread for someone like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Swapping

Keep on swapping the wife loves it.

Even though I can't agree with it. Marriage lines we promise to includes "forsaking all others" Breaking the promises puts the marriage at risk, as an agreement to swap does not constituting cheating.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Enjoying it

Its short, but i started at chapter one and I'm enjoying the story, I like the ideas and such but I tend to enjoy more detail in the buildup of the characters and situation, thats my two cents. but its still a good read.

kage440kage440almost 7 years ago
Very well written

A good way to look as sharing, slow and steady, each chapter getting better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

garbage, go away

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 6 years ago
Another great chapter

This is another great chapter in your story. A couple of grammatical errors, but still excellent. Thank you for sharing! I look forward to seeing the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lighten up people.

Lighten up. Great story and I know from experience, if you want to make your wife really cum, eat her clean, she will love it

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Foreboding

Not surprising to me, confirming my own experiences, but here we again have a woman who is being dishonest and manipulative - just to control her husband and get what she wants, all the while making it look like the fault being her husband's. And what she wants is so much more than what her husband had wanted them o experience. She now desperately wants cock - more and more cock, more frequently.

She has become the lying, manipulating, cheating, gutter gash slut ready and willing to spread her legs for any and all cocks, any kind, any time, any where. Without a care or serious concern or consideration for her spouse.

Interesting and absorbing narrative. It has my rapt attention!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoying the effort storyline. As is often the case, one spouse is enjoying the new experiences more than the other. Always difficult to predict how people will react.

Don't comprehend the "Foreboding" comment below comment author is reading smart way too much into the story.

Mfj

ExcoachExcoach21 days ago

Great story like always, your work is an amazing piece of work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous