All Comments on 'You Win Some, You Lose Some'

by Max ODrive

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story. Thank you

I liked that you took pleanty of time to develop the story, and that it was sensitively told, and was still very sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good friendship = better lovers

Well developed and understated story. Loved the touches, and the development of Denissa's confidence. The sex was well versed, but so much more sensual because of the development.

DKayeDKayeover 18 years ago
Just Wonderful

Realistic, emotional, sexy. I'd hesitated about starting such a long story, but the anticipation made it so much sweeter. Very effective watching Denissa's blossoming and change in attitude, and I love the mentor angle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well developed story

I appreciate you taking the time to develop such a great story instead of bailing out for a quick ending. I savored each chapter and purpously read it in 3 sessions rather than all at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Very erotic. Please continue. I would like to see Andy join in the fun.

UncleLeghornUncleLeghornalmost 16 years ago
keep it flowing

Most stories written in "I" fall way short on painting the story. They tell you what "I" did. You did a very good job of holding it together with out the heavy handed I...I...I...etc.

JennyBearJennyBearover 15 years ago
I loved it!

So erotic yet so tender, thank you for taking the time and making the effort to write such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Growth, acceptance and wife sharing...little did I know that schlepping out an unfaithful whore is growth. I've always found it hard to imagine wife sharing as anything other than the immature act of animals sorely lacking in self respect and dignity, but hey, if sharing the wife with just one person is "growth," what is it with multiple partners? If she charges for the "service," does it count as "financial growth?" Cancer is also a progressive growth, yet I don't see people lining up for that one. The author has successfully written a story about how NOT to conduct oneself in a relationship...here's hoping that was the intent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fiction could easily be Fact

Having been the extra male to more than one couple, this well written story could easily be based on fact.

My first encounter in a MMF, was also theirs.

I am not a wealthy published author, but I found a couple who wanted to extend their boundaries. The growth in confidence of your female lead mirrored my personal experience with this couple. As in this story, it was a wonderful experience that was more than just sex.

Thank you for putting in words a story that returns me to the first time I was invited to share a strong and stable relationship.

Happyman456Happyman456over 13 years ago
Very enjoyable.

This was a great read. We all know it is fiction mixed with fact, but your way of bringing it to words is fantastic... Thanks... How about a followup story with Andy and a visit to Nissa's home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wonderful women

I grew up watching my older sister get fucked,&loved it,I would watch\them do it as often as I could.when I met the wonderful women I would marey,I knew that I would want to see another man fuck her.we talked about it,& she was eager to let my best friend fuck her.I almost had a hart atack,watching him stuf his big cock into her .

wonderful story,brings back fond memories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Only 12?

I'm stunned that there are only 12 comments to this story. Given the subject matter, it does not surprise me that there are both those who loved it and those who hated it. As for myself, I loved it and will explore all of this author's writings on this site.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Marvelous Story

Good flow, a lot of detail, but very little was superfluous to developing the story line. Clever methods were used to influence the PoV while making it clear whose story it is.

Only quibble is the ending with Andy's call - the coincidence stretched credulity WAY too far. HE shoulda called HER! Understand the 'she has to work it out for herself' issue, but it could have been cast as a 'just want to remind you that I still love you' call!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Great! I like the way you built the characters and setting. Just the right amount of description of physical details and lust. Keep writing!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Three . . .

. . . is a perfect number. In this case each person learned from the other two, that's as it should be in an ideal situation. Well done as a story, maybe Denissa "grew up" just a little too quickly. That is one of the short comings of the genre, not the author. Passage of time with enough experiences to justify the growth turn a short story into a multi book novel.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tell me more.....

In spite of my dislike for the ménage a trois as a dynamic, and my abject disagreement that such strengthens a marriage, you present the scenario so well and with respect and even tenderness that goes missing in most writing on this site.

I actually got into the threesome and enjoyed it. Would have appreciated it a bit more if Den had ramped up to 'hooker hot' a little more evenly and slowly, but understand the time constraints and have seen things accelerate when experimenters realize that time is short.

Too often the urgency proves catastrophic to the relationship and it all goes to hell.

Your style is welcoming and generous.

I hope you try a variety of offerings, as I'm sure I will enjoy reading them!

4*, only because the topic is difficult for me, but also because you handled it so well (I would normally be so put off topically, as to give 2*).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Top five!

One of the best stories I ever read on Literotica. Definitely top 5 (the other four I still have to find)

fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Well written about a difficult subject, wife sharing attracts a lot of condemnation here but isn't it just another fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a load of shit!

Cuckolds make up less than 1% of the male population. Why are you writing stories for such a small audience? Most men don't want to share their wives because they don't want to get Herpes and HPV which are permanent STDs.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
IMHO

You write pure unadulterated garbage. My opinion

MrMixPlixMrMixPlixalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Thanks, Max !

I very much enjoyed the story. Background narrative was well done vs. boring or overly sexual and the final sex session was spot on for my tastes and inclinations.

Your characters were nicely human and it felt like everyone came away with a great experience. Looking forward to more.

MrMixPlix

Joant43Joant435 months ago

Enjoyable. At times confusing but effectively developed. Any other stories?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous