You Won't Remember This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was pounding in my chest so loudly that I felt like it might awaken her. Yet she was lying there peacefully without expression and her breathing was soft and steady. I stood back taking a picture of my sister in her naughty pose with her gown up and panties clearly exposing more than they covered. It slowly dawned on me that she was at my total disposal! I could do ANYTHING with her!

My brain was short circuiting at the barrage of thoughts flying around in there. But I remembered the caution of my professor saying with regard to the fact that people won't do anything they wouldn't ordinarily do, "Even when tricked, the brain is a funny organ. Something can trigger it to revert back and the session will end."

I was then wondering about things I could do to her that wouldn't 'trigger' anything. Yet, without knowing what might just do that, I felt I needed a backup plan, like the one I had with her gown pulled up - telling her that it was just a test, as lame as that might be. But how could I go much further and say "That was just a test to see if you were faking." A test by pulling those yellow panties down? A test sticking a finger inside them?

No, even in my driven state, I couldn't convince even myself to believe that. But... what if I just gave her suggestions and let HER do the overt part while I just participate! It was a brilliant thought if I do say so myself.

I rearranged her gown like it was when we started and then bent close to her ear. I said in a soft whisper, "You're having a great time teasing your sexy brother with things like going braless, wearing a loose blouse and wearing such a thin skimpy gown. You want to press it further, just for the sheer pleasure of feeling such power. When you awaken you will go to the bathroom and remove your panties. Then you will want to continue with more relaxation proceedings. As always you'll remember none of this."

I awoke her once more and once again she said what a blast that was and she wanted to do it some more. I asked when and she said getting up, "In just a minute. I have to go to the bathroom."

I heard the toilet flush and she came back in. I didn't notice anything in her hands and wondered if that last suggestion even took. She laid down and we began again. Once under, I lifted her gown to see for the very first time her beautiful unshaven pussy. Not only had she removed her panties, although I had no idea where she left them, she had laid down with her legs spread more than normal! I could see it all. I of course snapped several photos and closeups, wishing I could at least touch it. Leaning in to photograph, I could smell her clean sweet scent down there. It was so hard to not touch. How could I achieve that? I had an idea...

I leaned down to her ear once more. "You are feeling so great after all these relaxation sessions that the only thing that could top this off would be a thorough full body massage. You need to find a way to talk your brother into doing it. But not in the usual way. You NEED him to massage you while you're totally naked. Your need will grow greater the longer you wait."

"Now when you awaken you'll feel totally refreshed as always and loving the feeling. You'll want to do this often and of course you will not remember anything that happened during the session except for the thoughts implanted. And when you hear me say the words 'sleeping passionately' you will immediately fall back into this deep sleep."

She awoke all bright eyed and refreshed and told me immediately how great this was and that she was so glad I had suggested it. I then said, "It's 10:00 now, so how about we go in and watch a movie. I'll let you pick, as long as it isn't some chick flick." She paused for a moment as if she had other ideas, but then caved and agreed.

I said as we entered the living room, "What would you like to watch?"

She answered, "Truthfully I don't care. You pick."

I chose a sci-fi favorite of mine that I had seen before so I could pay more attention to her than the movie. I turned it on and we sat watching it, but she couldn't sit still.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"I don't know, I just can't get comfortable," she said. I didn't answer. After a couple more adjustments in her posture, she said, "I think it's my back. I'm stiff. Will you rub it for me?"

I of course knew what she was building to, but played along. "How can you be stiff? You've been 'relaxing' all day."

She just made a face then said, "Come on Michael, it really is stiff."

I said, "OK, turn your back this way," and she slid around with her back facing me. I began an awkward massage from an awkward position knowing that she's want more. I began up on her shoulders and moved down to her shoulder blades using just my thumbs mainly.

"Lower," she said now leaning forward so I could reach lower.

"This is awkward," I said. "I can't really get my arms back here."

"Can we go in the bedroom and do it," she asked in an almost pleading voice.

I was tempted to tease her along but I was horny myself and interested in what she would do. "What about the movie," I said, drawing it out some.

"Pause it... pleeeeeease!" she said.

"OK," I finally said, and she hopped up smiling and thanked me in advance when heading to the bedroom.

In the bedroom she said, "How do you want me?"

Taken back a bit I said, "Well what do you want done?"

"My back especially," she said holding it now as if in pain. The part 'back especially' intrigued me. It obviously implied more.

"OK then, lie down on your stomach," I ordered.

She did as ordered and immediately in the glare of the overhead light I could see her ass cheeks and the shadow and depression of her crack. She had a quite nicely defined rear I had never noticed, and that just added to my hardening cock.

I began on her upper back, knowing she'd want me to go lower, but hearing her ask for it just added to the thrill I was getting from controlling her senses.

Sure enough, "Lower," she moaned, sounding possibly in pain or maybe just in pleasure. As I moved down to her lower back, the feel of working on her back and upward to part of her rear felt so tantalizing with no panties under the thin gown.

"Oh yes, right there," she groaned as my fingers worked the small of her back. But then there was an, "Ugh," as I continued.

"Am I pressing too hard," I asked.

"No, it's just that my skin is so sensitive there," she muttered.

"I'll go easier," I volunteered.

"No, it isn't the pressure. That's fine," she answered.

"What then," I pressed.

"Oh it's just the material. It digs in or scrapes over it or something," she replied.

"Well I don't have much choice there," I said in a statement I figured she might expect from her younger brother. I wasn't about to ask her to strip. That would be out of character between us. Besides, I wanted to hear her ask me if it was OK for her to strip. "You don't have much material there as it is."

"If there was some way we could put some lotion on it, that would be so much better," she proposed.

"How," was all I said, sure she was on pure hormones by now.

"Well there's lotion right here on the table, " she began. Then without looking back she said in a voice no longer so sure of herself, "If I pull the gown up, would you behave yourself?"

I paused to consider a proper answer. What would I normally say if I hadn't planted the thought in her head. The pause was long enough that she glanced back to check my reaction. "You sure you want me to do this," I said. She was quite flushed already.

"Well I do need it done... and there's no one else here," she said again sounding more confident that she could seduce me into it.

"Oh, I don't know," I teased, fighting her seduction mode.

She began pulling the gown up slowly until it was right at the crease of her upper thighs and she said, "Awww Michael, please."

I was staring between her legs actually, because although the gown was now still covering her rear (barely), the opening between her legs was nearly completely uncovered and in that bright overhead light it showed, even though her legs were fairly tightly closed.

"OK, pull it up," I said trying to sound casual as I walked to the table to get the lotion. When I turned back to her, she had slipped it off over her head completely! "Kathy!" I exclaimed.

"What," she said trying to sound as natural as possible. "It's not like you haven't seen a girl's rear before. Probably even mine," she laughed uncomfortably maybe knowing I had spied on her when younger.

I came over with the lotion and squirted a dab on her back and she jumped. "Don't squirt it on me. Squirt it in your hands and rub them together to make it warm," she instructed.

Here was my sister, stretched out before me totally naked, even though I could only see her back, legs and her beautiful rear. Outlined in suntan, the pale round cheeks stood out in the glare of the bright room. As I said earlier, I never really saw her as beautiful, but then I hadn't recently seen her fully naked in nice bright light. And I was about to touch her skin. She not only wasn't going to scold me for seeing her, she wanted my touch!

I squirted some liberally in my hand and rubbed hands together then placing one on the dab already on her back, I began spreading it all over her lower back and just a bit up the curve of her rear. After all, I had left the suggestion to do a naked massage, but not necessarily any particular part. So going on to her rear, might be a breach of some kind. But then how can there be such a thing as a breach in a situation like this - brother massaging naked sister. I decided to go for it.

Putting a bit on my hand again I started on the lower back and slowly slid right up over her cheeks, one hand on either one. She looked back at me with that threatening look and said, "I thought you said you'd behave."

"I am," I replied. "After all you're already naked and the lower back is what's bothering you. And all those muscles come together right here," I said squeezing both cheeks as she jumped.

I went back to spreading the lotion from her lower back to her cheeks and then massaging her as if it were nothing, yet I think we both felt the gravity. Moving up to her cheeks again I worked the lotion in there spreading and mashing the soft pliable flesh as I went. I would squeeze it between my fingers and spread her crack wide, letting my thumbs glide along there with moans and grunts, but no further complaints.

Spreading her cheeks I could clearly see the little anal opening puckered there and purposely let my thumb glide past it very close or even touching it a glancing blow. Still no complaints, although by now she was squeezing the pillow with white knuckles. I even began running an index finger down along her crack below her anus with still nothing.

Finally, she said without looking back, "Could you do my legs now just a bit. My thighs are very tight."

I at first figured that was to get me away from her crack, but then the thighs... maybe there was an ulterior motive there.

"I'll have to get up there with you to do those," I said. Actually I could have done them as easily as her back from the side of the bed, but she bought it.

"OK," was all she said.

As I climbed up, my cock was straining so hard in my pants that it was painful. I had to readjust myself and then crawl between her legs. Yes, crawl between the legs of my naked sister! I'm sure she felt it as well. Her legs had to part to let me in, although she kept them together as best she could probably knowing the view I had back here.

Spreading lotion on my hands I began first on her left leg, working slowly with both hands just above the knee, thumbs together pressing down and my fingers wrapped quite well around her slender naked thighs. I massaged using my fingers in a rhythmic way and moved ever so slowly forward toward the beautiful pink wetness in front of me.

Near the top as far as I dared to go, I stopped and began to repeat the procedure on the right leg this time. As I did, her legs spread a bit. Not wide, but definitely spread more than they were. I was in another world by now staring at her wet, blatantly exposed pussy. I was still lost in just how close my hands just went to the bare skin in my sister's groin.

I decided this pass to keep going until I was touching her lips. I wanted to see how far she would go. Was it necessary to give her more hypnotic suggestions, or would nature take over. I knew nature had already taken over for me. I could feel the wet spot in my own pants from my pre-cum spreading.

With my fingers rhythmically working the muscles, I continued ever so slowly forward. Again her legs parted, or at least the left one moved. She was glistening as the lips parted and a little string of her thick juice spanned the small opening. My own sister, this gorgeous hunk of naked woman beneath me was getting turned on. This emboldened me all the more.

I kept moving forward until the index finger on my hand was tucked up between her legs so far that I could feel her heat. As my fingers continued their rhythm, I felt it touch her outer lip. But I kept moving it and moving my fingers forward until that finger was pressing against it.

"Michael," she said in more of a questioning voice.

"What," I answered as I moved that finger directly between her slit, still moving to the rhythm.

There came a low moan and she pulled the pillow in on her face.

As I moved my finger it became soaked and her hips slowly picked up the rhythm also. I pressed it against her and it easily went in. No complaint, just another louder groan. Hips moving I pulled the middle finger to her opening and after letting it wet also, I slipped it in as well. I had now moved from massaging my sister to finger fucking her!

With my other hand I carefully slid down my boxers. Then with my cock out and straining to participate, I stopped moving my fingers in her and slowly began to pull them out. Her rear followed back trying to keep them in until she was actually kneeling there with my fingers in her. I knelt up myself and laid my cock against my fingers and pulled them out. Backing up she felt the head of my cock at her opening and stopped.

Looking back she saw me kneeling there then reached under her, and taking hold of my cock, she aligned it and leaned back with a loud groan. I didn't have to do anything. I slipped in until her rear was against my pubic hair. It felt so hot! I put my hands on her hips and began pumping her, softly at first, but very quickly it became pounding.

I could hear the wet slap as our bodies came together and it was out of our control by then. It was only maybe 30 seconds later and she went into her orgasm and that was all I could take. I began pouring my cum deep in her hole. Only then did I notice her animal grunting as she stroked herself on my cock.

Then as if it had been a bolt of lightning that hit, it was over. We both stopped with me still deep in her feeling every beat of both our hearts. She fell forward letting me come out of her and she buried her face and I could hear her sobbing. I hopped off the bed in panic, grabbed up my clothes and ran out of the room and into mine, thinking she was upset with me and I could be in big trouble.

I dressed and my mind was thinking things like maybe she'll start remembering all the hypnotic suggestions I gave her and really be upset. In a few minutes she appeared at my door wearing her gown and a robe.

"Can I come in," she asked sniffling, tears streaking her eyes.

"Yeah," was all I could answer.

She came and sat on the bed next to me. She sniffled once more and said, "I'm sorry. I'm so ashamed," and she began crying again.

I put an arm around her and said, "Don't be, please." She turned her head and looked at me puzzled. At first I was thinking of a way to break it to her how all this happened, but what came out was, "Because I wanted it as much as you."

"Oh, but it's so wrong," she murmured.

"How can it be wrong? We're close and we've been close all our lives. Is it wrong to love someone you're that close to," I said.

"But... it's..." she paused.

"Incest," I finished and she turned away. "That's the name they give to a brother who loves his sister more than they think he should."

"Do you, Michael," she said through a semi-smile.

"Of course, Kathy," I said looking her right in the eye.

Her smile broadened and she threw her arms around me. "Oh Michael, I love you."

We kissed a grateful but sibling like kiss several times that then evolved into a passionate lovers kiss. I'm not sure who's mouth opened first, but soon we were dueling tongues. She fell back onto my bed and we began passionately kissing, groping and feeling one another. Not sure, but I have the feeling this wasn't hypnotically induced. As we peeled our clothes off, I knew we had reached a new point in our relationship. My lovely older sister was now my fuck buddy!

12