All Comments on 'You Won't See Me'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 373 Comments (Page 4)
TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 3 years ago

Dumb, implausible, based on fantasy. If you are going to have an unbelievable reconciliation, put a little effort into it. Plot, characterization, and intelligent thought are usually useful in creating something that rises above a D in a freshman year creative writing course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid bullshit!

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Wow, i couldn't do it, she'd have been gone before her parents arrived. Her dsughters would have known because she isn't any kind of roll model I'd want for them. And finally Ralph would be breathing through a straw

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Throw the bitch out NOW!!! Did it to my ex-wife. Never looked back. Married a long time to my present wife. never better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Semitic Abel and his Irish brother Kane.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and quite frankly it is a cheating story that the husband catches her fucking the neighbor and puts a stop to it immediately, why does everyone go off on how the author developed and wrote this fictional tale. He should have beat the shit out of Ralph and made her gravel a lot more as punishment. If this was in fact the one and only time and 18 years of marriage then a reconciliation would be justified, but, it would be on Kevin's terms and Debbie would spend every day of her life trying to earn back the lost trust that she had violated. Like I have said most of the Nay Sayers have never written one word here on Lit and my feeing is if you don't like the story then write a story that you like and publish here on Lit and see what commenters have to say about your works. Well written and I liked the story. gets my 5 star vote.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

If IS only the one time I can see him forgiving her, the problem is whether or not this is true. I think this doubt will fester and eventually destroy the relationship. Good story, 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sucked. he is a wuss pussy suck ass spineless cuck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing and the stories are very good. I wish you would start writing again, look at all your followers and your ratings are 4 or better. please let us see more of your writings.

Kevin let his wife make her own hell. She alone would have to suffer for her one time affair. Kevin shows just how strong he was by turning the table on her, again all your stories are very real, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would he take her back? It makes NO sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

whore and wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story sucks big time. This man is the worst human being alive. GOD what a whimp. Definitely not worth a star.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Another good one. Why some wives and husband choose only to find fault with mates is a big question. When they complain about their partner do they sit back and think why did I merry this person? There must have been something I liked about them. Keep writn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife is a remarkably distasteful character. Her personality is vile and her body has been sullied. Who would want to touch her, look upon her or even be aware of her existence? It is difficult to believe he could even share a bed with something so repulsive. A quick death would be more mercy than she deserves.

rn2711rn2711over 2 years ago

I liked the story. A loving man, but from my experience he should have let her suffer more time. During the next year's she would reflected on this adventure as a two days panishment.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Can you say free ride. The characterization of the wife demonstrates the classic indicators of a sociopathic narcissist. She is utterly selfish honoring only those issues that benefit her. She utterly disrespects her husband and her marriage and goes out for a little strange. She lies about this and probably other things. In short, the two do not have a marriage based on unconditional selfless love.... As a sociopath, she is the center of her universe and all others exist as walking tools, objects instead of people that serve solely to gratify her emotional impulsive "needs" of the moment. Since marriage requires each partner to value the other more than themselves....and as a sociopath, she cannot do this, there is no marriage.

Instead, they have a false flag called marriage which is actually pornea....the greek word for lust which more accurately translates as using another as a object to gratify your momentary emotional sexual desire. As such, her pornea and sociopathic nature cause her to look for larger cocks, more experienced lovers, greater sexual hits. This is why she surrenders and secretly engages in getting a little strange. There is only her unconfirmed assurance that the encounter is her first and only.

If this is her first, her sociopathic pornea core motivation will cause her to seek greater thrills once the heat dies down. The only thing that has and will keep a sociopath in check is external punishment for violating boundaries. The husband has her describe her reactions and draconian conditions for vengeance and restoration. He does not agree with this and gives her an unconditional forgiveness free ride.

She has not suffered anything...and there are really no conditions on her being restored. In short, the husband has given her a hall pass for the whole thing. This is an utter joke. The type of sociopathic nature that is rather clearly described for this character will guarantee that in the future, she can and will betray her marriage, husband, and children again when future triggering conditions again occur. It is her sociopathic sense of self entitlement that is the problem here... No amount of loving acceptance by the cuckold husband will have any impact upon this reality.

In short, the happy ever after is fallacious. The author fails to make a compelling case for any kind of restoration whatsoever.... 2 stars...

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

This is another of several stories you have written involving a cheated upon husband that exhibits an extreme passive aggressive solution/resolution to the affront.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Second time through and still while it was decently written the fact is that there is too much suspension of disbelief needed here.

The dinner with everyone right after seeing her being fucked on their couch? Really? That dinner, would be nothing but a dumpster fire....factually speaking.

Also the misogynistic flare that was a major part of this farce...her list. While maybe that would be exactly how she would deal with him, he was, heres the over used cliched part, an angel, who wouldnt be even remotely close to being how she would be.

Bitch wife, altruistic husband to pander to the neanderthals...check.

And the time span....even an outright cuck story takes longer than this husband did to agree to being one.

When HDK hits a good one he hits a good one, but when he misses, he misses horribly.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

Another story where a woman's low self-esteem leads to cheating. Her husband loving her despite her perceived shortcomings means nothing to her, she still needs an ego boost from another man.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

Really interesting take on the old trope. So when Kevin tells Debbie that he will no longer take her crap an continually try to please her, and he expects her to essentially put him first instead of her own wants, he is completely flipping their roles up to that point. Now Kevin is the dominant and Debbie the submissive. Does this give him a hall pass? Is it really possible for her to completely change from being the narcissistic, shrew to a supportive, trustworthy, loving wife? The last couple paragraphs implies they live happily ever after. It doesn’t seem likely given the complete reversal of their roles and shattering of their marriage up to that point. I respect the authors prerogative to end his story there but there is just as much to be told of how they move forward.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"I hope my vindictive nature is not shared by you." - She knows she has a vindictive nature, but never changes it, not even for the man she presumably loves?

\

"That bastard has been playing up to me for over a year." - How does a presumably intelligent woman fall for that crap? Especially once he starts coming onto her, she doesn't see it for the ploy it was?

\

"I know now he was bullshitting me big time to get in my pants, and he did!" - Again, she knows that NOW, she couldn't see it as it happened? Also, she presumably knows how attractive she is; if she IS as "old and saggy and wrinkled" as she seems to think, then he's obviously feeding her a line.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Violence would have had consequences for him? Not after he started raping her ass it wouldn’t. Could’ve beat the shit out of him at that point without consequence at all.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Love the story but kind of makes me wonder what kind of evil bastard would drop a dime on poor old Ralphie?

For the young among us, "drop a dime" means put a dime into a payphone and make a phone call, in this case the call is to an ex-football player with no sense of humor

A payphone is ........

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I was expecting to read a great many more insulting comments calling the husband and the author every kind of wimp and cuckold. The truth is that this is what forgiveness looks like. There is repentance, introspection, and rededication. She got off a bit easy for human nature being what it is, but forgiveness is a leap of faith. She's a lucky woman.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

I would use her for every holes she have and keep a very hardcore live after that, but never given it soo easy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once again, a cheating wife gets away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ralph was raping her. If the MC breaks that up with violence, two witnesses can bury Ralph in court plus the physical evidence of tearing in her anus.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Another

Another load of crap.Why would Kevin get dressed by putting his jeans on,he wasn't naked as he SST and watched them.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Nitpic, either you're trying (and failing) to be funny, or you're just dumb. It was obviously a simple name goof, it was obviously Ralph.

\

"Kevin, we have to talk," - The time to "talk" is BEFORE fucking around.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

He was too calm. I think he's cheating.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

If hubby were like the wife the marriage would be over he says to her, but then quickly added, but of course you are not a willing cuck like I am. Here we have yet another in a never ending stream of zero penalties for wifey effing around while hubby accepts lol the pain, angst, stress, and trust failure. All this writers work can be spelled out in a few words, she cheats, he is ok with it, and wife suffers no repercussions of any sort. Talk about a simple mind, writer has no other thoughts of any sort, just a single repetitive theme.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year agoAuthor

Drgwng, wasn't that comment a bit harsh?

Thriller54Thriller54over 1 year ago

Interesting approach to an old theme.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

Read Just_words comment and take it to heart. Next time you screw up write you own punishment down...Honestly.

People forgive shit every day. Sometimes it takes a bigger person to forgive than to seek petty revenge. I have known four one-time cheaters in my life 3 out of 4 are still married. The fourth was just an asshole. Serial cheaters and longtime relationships...burn'em. One mistake does not a a cheater make. It means we are prone to bad judgment. All factors must be weighed and considered. HDK made the call and I think it was the right one. It you don't like it write and read your own shit, It's HIS story to tell. Comment on his grammar, spelling, or name mistakes. Let him tell the story. If you don't agree take a pass and read something else.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

I agree with a lot of stories where the father accepts the wife back to save the extended family.

But not this one. If she is so self centered, her crying hardly justifies playing golf together a week later. God knows how the children are handling the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF?

AstordatairAstordatairover 1 year ago

A very rarely explored point of view. By showing that much composure and by letting his wife getting out of the shithole all by herself, the husband managed to never lose face in front of his wife AND save his marriage AND probably make sure she wouldn't do it again. 5 well deserved stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That new "power balance" will last as long as the wife feels like it, it isn't as if they switched their characters and now he's assertive or dominant. Bad move for the husband, in a year the situation will be as bad as before or worse. Should have left her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He really took her back? She will respect even less than before. He's not a man, so why respect him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a lot of pathos. Husband seemed almost robotic. Why would he just sit there and watch? How does that benefit him or his marriage? Even if he decided for forgiveness and possible reconciliation, how does it happen in a week? There may be a lot of factors to consider, but just in like 2 days after she writes the list? No counseling? No postnuptial? No arguments? Nothing?

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Mmmmmmm nice work, nice that you moved it along a bit from the normal format

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Typical trash story, the wife can be caught in the act of fucking another man and husband just says of we’ll never disrespect me again and changes his life to make the slut happy.

Would be a better and more interesting story if Kevin made Debbie carry it all of the punishments on herself starting with telling their daughters and Ralph’s wife what happened.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

I have no issue with the RAAC between husband and wife... especially since she had a burst of stark self-examination, learning that she was not necessarily the prize she thought she was...

...but I LOVE the fact that courtesy of a well-timed phone call to a former pro football player, Ralph has learned one of my favorite LW lessons:

Karma is a bitch...

...and her stripper name is VENGEANCE !!

5 stars from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a frustrating example of the first step on the slippery slope to voluntary cuckoldry. The husband does not treat himself with respect in his compulsion to be the non-reactionary antithesis of his wife. Just because she would be cruel and vindictive if he were to commit adultery, he does not have to disavow all evidence of the anger, disappointment and grief he must feel after witnessing his wife's betrayal and disrespect of him. He is wrong to believe his daughters are well served by being fed a false impression of who their parents truly are. Such deception will instead cause the daughters to doubt their own judgments and to have difficulties with trust and intimacy in their adult relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh! Back to cuckmeister again I see. 1

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He is the role model and example that the daughter should have? What kind of sick twisted mind would you even come up with a line like that? This is just incredibly stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

so once again a cheating wife, trying to explain the situation to her husband hoping for forgiveness, tells the husband she liked the sex. Oh, but he was a human dildo so it doesn't matter. And let me remind you that he had my ass too as it is still sore and bled.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He's going to take her word that this hasn't happened before? Not likely.

Glad you at least addressed the STD issue, so many other ignorant authors on this website are too address them or they've got a guilty conscience and don't want to.

There's a laundry list of her issues and problems and character that are identified by both of them. And how is it he married someone like that? Was he a woman at one time and just threw out all the rational thinking and based his whole life on emotion to marry her? You're making the main character a real idiot, and a weak one at that.

And then this sudden huge change of heart by the so-called "wife". She's obviously been that way forever, been going that way for a long time, one little car in the act wouldn't be enough to break through to what must be a pretty insignificant conscience. The mind doesn't change on issues like this until the heart has an overwhelming change, from selfishness and Evil. But that doesn't happen just from getting caught.

Like most of them out there - Just another self-absorbed, arrogant, stupid loose female dog running around.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

And not one mention of a postnup. Don't know who the bigger fool is, the MC or the author?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No man would just roll over like that, "no big deal" at least her list was more accurate to what would happen

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars but The men I work with would have said No . I have had more then a few wives hit on Me and I always say No way . My First wife was a Cheating Slut but I hit a homer with the one I have now . Do we argue hell Yes but the make up sex is great

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

HDK is sooo metrosexual...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well that was a fluffy nothing.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

interesting, well written, witty dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written but, no way in hell would a man let this cheating cunt get away with this. She never gave a reason other than the dirtbag complemented her. So, if a passing stranger said she looked nice I guess she would be on her knees giving him a blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a crappy story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

what a true asshole1!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thankfully folks this is fiction! Don’t care for it at all. LM

CamdudeCamdude6 months ago

5 star story.

Auther created a novel response to cheating,dialigue at times was hilarious.Harddaysknight one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't believe what I just read! That's not a man, it's a sponge. 0 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ugh same old, same old. So you managed to hold out for a year but you caved because you were weak and feeling bad about getting old boo fucking hoo. Dump the slut. But only after making her pay with a month of daily anal and making her think you'll take her back if she does it. A fitting punishment.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

People who think she is "getting away with this" are unimaginative and dull.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not sure if I could have handled it as gracefully as he did but this is a peek at another couples life and I liked it. 5

chasbo38chasbo383 months ago

I think a divorce after which the ex-wife can move back in and provide cooking, cleaning and sexual services on demand is the best way to handle these women who have the experience a different man before their lives are complete. It is the only way they can conclusively confirm their "love" for the man they cheated on.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Thank you, well written and executed.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I wonder who knocked up the wife as the MC obviously has no balls. 3 stars DMW aka Sumnut96

NitpicNitpic2 months ago
What

What an apology for a man.He is brave enough to bully his wife,but some one else had to do to Ralph what he should have done.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver2 months ago

Your story was very thought provoking.

I have seen instances of grace being given like this. (not regarding cheating)

In the couple of times, I have seen it, the offending party was harder on themselves than the offending party would have been.

It's bad when you can't offload your guilt.

Very good story!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

nitpic - you must learn to use your head for something other than a butt plug. He didn't bully his wife at any point (actually showed extreme restraint) and by calling the car dealer he got payback without jail time. Now that is how to use your head!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

4 Stars on this one . GW .. The guy that broke up My cousins wedding . Was caught hitting on my Great niece and The pussy hound had his ass handed to him by a Black Belt in Brazilian Karate . My Nephew is only 5' 8" tall. Me I would have taken him salmon fishing once or deer hunting once.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 1 month ago

3 Stars, only because I'm in a good mood. The Husband was a wimp, he let someone else get the bastard. Had he been a man, the next MAN wouldn't go to jail. One and done, expose and get rid of the cheater, Man or Wife.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

All HDK’s work is very good to great and most are in my favorites. The undeserved reconciliation is not one I really care for.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

If she was willing to betray their long marriage for such a trivial reason (I'm feeling bad about getting older boo hoo, falls for some guy's line of bullshit) then honestly she's too stupid and immature to keep, not to mention the fact you can never trust her again. Not a fan of RAAC in these situations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...