All Comments on 'You Won't See Me'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 373 Comments
thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
I liked it

I'm afraid this one will bring out the "loving wives' Nazis, but this husband's response to his wife's infidelity was reasonable and well measured. Sometimes people need their eyes opened to reality and it isn't always a pleasant experience.

curious2ccurious2cover 19 years ago
Well done

You did a very good job with the characters in this story. I found it to be quite believable and the reasons he stuck with her in the end were valid. She learned a lesson the hard way and was very fortunate to have the husband she did in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A breath of fresh air!

Finally! A cheating wife story that has a reasonable, hopeful, and thoughtful ending!

Damn few husbands would be as calm, emotionally restrained, and intelligently sadistic to be able think up such a devastating response to wife's adultry. Which, of course, made his point made most clearly to this clearly intelligent woman.

One suggestion, he should have had those three pages encased in lucite, placed in her top dresser drawer, and tell her to reread those pages, while remembering the event that lead to them being written. Reread them every week on Saturday morning...

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Learning:

Once again a real story. You keep impressing me time after time. Heck might even learn something. Good characters and good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Makes you think

Really enjoyed this story. The husband had the right forgiving attitude. I just wonder how much actual truth is behind this story. It sound plausable and sort of true to life possibly. Always the cosequences of the actions one takes to others that distinguishes between the right and wrong action. The lack of detailed OOOHS and AAAAHS was an added bonus. Thanks for an enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Softly Difficult to Fathom

I admire your talented depth and sensitivity. Your reflective pictured realities of marital life. However, and you knew this was coming, as a story of a husbands reaction to his viewed wifes planned infidelity, this is way up there on the upper shelf of what a husband could stomach and react as you detailed so well. His only voiced or contemplated reaction was not to be bullied about anymore??? (His phrased request of "Not to be a jerk but get tested" - a real reach of ? ) He actually got in bed with her that same night - hours after watching his maritally reserved pussy and ass get plowed - yes unwillingly in her ass but entirely due to her invitation to her lover to get fucked without any regard for her lifelong mate???

This story may be espoused as a "model" of the best possible reaction of all time, but find me a husband - a man who would do this in this real world described circumstance and women caught cheating (soon to be exwives) will flock to him as the instructor savior to reinstate what they once had but soon are to lose in total or in large part.

So what, you reached out a bit far on this branch of reality. In retrospect, perhaps you would quietly agree that it was a reach - that not very many husbands could buy from this shelf - its much too high - oh, perhaps with some modification - some tweaking - well, maybe lots of tweaking.

You are head and shoulders above most authors in this venue and are more than entitled to do what you feel, but this is a very tough sell.

Enough. Please keep up the very good work as you are appreciated very much for your talent and theme of marital reality and consequence. Thanks for your time and talents. Best Regards

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Realistic and down to earth?

I think so but it might be hard to find many husbands reacting this way. The main thing I would feel different about would be kicking Raphls balls as he entered Debbies ass. That was rape and he should have suffered for that one, then and there. I might wish to have a long 'talk' with Ralph later on.

With 18 years of marriage and two beautiful daughters, it would be difficult to throw it all away and would probably be very destructive to all. He used constraint that depicted a man who thought long and hard before he leaped, considering the whole situation. His business dealings were probably thought out the same way!

The story is written very well. And the character of the husband and wife seem real enough; sound like an average family, except for one occurance. I liked his intelligent approach to a major problem but not sure I could do the same!

beesfanbeesfanover 19 years ago
Two in one day!

Two original and contrasting stories on the same day from one of the site's premier authors. What could be better? A brief response to "Softly, difficult to fathom" - infidelity provokes strong reactions and you have difficulties with the husband's reaction to it in this story, if not with the ability and sensitivity of the author, because you cannot conceive of responding in the same way. It's clear that the wife is ultimately suffering from her "mistake" more than the husband, who will be able to take something positive from the experience by using it to equalise their relationship. Provided he is able to get over the initial pain it caused him.

To the author, please keep writing. You certainly don't lack encouragement, as the comments posted so far demonstrate. I know, from my perspective, that it brightens my day when I open up the new stories page and see that you are amongst the contributors.

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerover 19 years ago
Well done.

You have made my list of "Must Read" authors. Your stories are well thought out and well written. Keep up the good work.

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
The wicked fleeth.....

The husband's self-control allowed the nastiest possible person to punish the wife, herself. There will never be another stray in that family. I thought it was an excellent point he made about hurting his daughters. I'm sure they do love and look up to their mother and hurting them for the sake of simple punishment is not worth it. Gosh, you just get better and better HDK. Patti.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Reading

your stories are a hell of a lot more soothing and refreshing than watching an asshole being sworn in to lie another four years on TV.

Great writing. Teo great stories in one day. There is a Santa Claus and Chrismas has been extended into Jan.

Gary

Chilster1000Chilster1000over 19 years ago
Excellent

This is a truly wonderful story about a difficult subject. While it is the first of your I have read, you are now a must read author on my list. Well Done.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
With tongue firnly in cheek I say....

what dreck! This is not a manly man! This is a girly man! Now me, studly perfection that I am, I would I would make the selfish bitch watch reruns of "Maude" all day! Then I would call he a poopyhead..right to her face! And then, then, I'd make HER wash the car and mow the lawn! Then I would make her get me some more beer and pay for it out of HER OWN MONEY! None of that "Icehouse" crap either! Papst Blue Ribbon, buddy! First class all the way! Then I'd stick Exlax in her Russel Stovers, make her drink all the Icehouse shit, and then lock myself in the bathroom when she had to go potty real, real bad!

GREAT STORY! As expected. I loved the "passive-aggressive" angle in his dealing with this. Women hate that stuff as they have no idea how to deal with it! :-)

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Nerves of steel.....

I'm impressed on how he handled the situtation. He didn't wan't to deal with all that painful feelings and let his wife take the deed.

Cheers!

jasperscribblerjasperscribblerover 19 years ago
Recognition

Hey, this is my marriage, except for the part about her fucking around. You captured my wife's marital war strategy wonderfully. If your wife character is actually like my wife, I'd write the sequel so that in a couple of months (if that), she figures the heat is off and she tests the water by giving him shit about some small thing, then adding more shit about other things if he doesn't react. He would seem to have three choices then: (1) let her get away with it, as before; (2) dump her sorry ass before she can shit on him again; or (3) advise her that he's rejected options one and two and instead is going to screw who he wants when he wants and if she doesn't like it, see option two.

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Excellent!

I loved it, however I would have killed Ralphie and kick her ass out. Sad but true. I could never be that forgiving. I look forward to your next story.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
HDK again crosses the line first, the winner

It looks like the husband has again made a woman out of his wife.

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
great job!

Loved it!

jimrayjimrayover 19 years ago
As Always!!!

Your insight into how things should be says it all!!!Harddaysnight!!! Shine On!!! Waiting for the next one,Jimray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ANOTHER WAY TO LOOK AT THIS STORY

THE WIFE MADE A MAN OUT OF THE HUBBY.HE WAS A WEAK MAN BEFORE THE BETRAYAL.THE MORE HE PUT UP WITH HER MESS,THE MORE SHE DISRESPECTED HIM.SHE PUSH UNTIL HE COULD TAKE NO MORE.WRITERS WRITE ON PAPER HOW TRUST AND RESPCT IS EASY TO GET BACK ITS NOT.

enovelistenovelistover 19 years ago
Married 18 years..???

Hey, I liked the entire story.

The problem that I had was with the length of the marriage before "the changes" came about. 18 years of having her bitching in my ear would have been 17 years too many. But, since it isn't my story, then I'll accept the fact that there are some men who have "thick skin" and can put up with a shrew of a wife.

Too bad that it took catching his wife cheating on him to give Kevin the balls to set down the rules that should have been in place from day one. Her infidelity could have been caused by his "passive nature" and the fact thar he allowed her to run roughshod all over him. A good marriage requires a balance between the spouses. (Thank you Dr. Phil...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
atypical

Not the usual Loving wives conclusion-- but your conclusion , as usual, is far better than the usual. Nice writing, as usual the Ct. Yankee

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Well done! But I think I would have grabbed the fucker by balls and practically ripped them off. I would have her read that list everynight for years before She sucked me and I fucked her to oblivan every night. I would leave her to sore to think about fucking anybody else. But I wouldn't have been putting up with her brow beating and telling me what a dumb fuck I was for 18 years!!!!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Clever

Clever, very clever. Making her figure out what she would have done to her. Sentencing her to lifetime of kindness, love and good deeds. What a concept!

KY XtianKY Xtianabout 19 years ago
Another nice job

This is why Harddaysknight is one of my favorite authors. He manages to continue to crank out fantastic, well-written and imaginative stories that are not just jerk-off material but really dig to the heart and soul of erotic writing.

Could I be as forgiving in this situation? Absolutely, yes. I may have done something more vindictive towards Kevin for the way he treated my wife, and feel its justified, but since that isn't my normal nature I'm not sure if I could pull it off without going to the opposite extreme and killing the bastard. Most likely it would have been me following up on Kevin's activities and informing the bad-ass football player what his neighbor was up to. :-)

Although ... damn, she was really a selfish fucking bitch. Choosing to start an extramarital affair on the day her parents were coming over to celebrate their 50th anniversary? That's just cold! I don't see how somebody could live with their own conscious trying to pull something like that off. I'm surprised, after her response to her husband, that she didn't just volunteer herself to pack it in, pack it up and pack it out. A good husband wouldn't let his wife do that and completely avoid the situation like that, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
real enough

i know of a case similar in RL, but worse, so it can happen.

K and wife A were best friends with M and wife E.

then A and M "fell in love/lust" and ran off together, devastating K and E. A and M stayed together a year, M got A preggers, then they broke up.

A went back to ex, K, and after a while K took her back and took baby too. they had several more kids of K's and are still together in Ohio. so such things can happen.

(on the other hand, E nver recovered, is still single today. her parents died since, broken hearted with no grands. M dissapeared, dunno what happened. M's family was hit hard also, parents quit jobs, moved away in humiliation, left all their long time friends.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very good.

One indescretion in 18 years is forgivable.

jack_strawjack_strawabout 19 years ago
Good one

I'm also kind of surprised we haven't from more of the nazis who would have thrown the wife out of the house, and maybe fired off a few rounds in her direction. And that's all to the good.

I'm not sure I could have had as much self-control as Kevin did, but he knew himself and he knew what he had. I don't whether he knew outright that his wife would be just as much of a hardass on herself as she had been on him all those years, but I think he sensed it intuitively, and that's why he reacted the way he did.

Again, I'm not sure I would have taken 18 years of the kind of subtle abuse he'd taken from his wife, and perhaps some of your observers are correct in surmising that his passive response may have made it easier for her to succumb to Ralph's seduction.

But he obviously got enough out of the marriage that he suffered in silence, and when the crisis came, his patience was rewarded. Not only was his family saved from disaster, but his relationship with his wife - whom he clearly loves - became much more balanced emotionally.

I've probably read some of your stories before, but this is the first one that's made me sit up and take notice. You're a fine writer, and I'll look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Did I read the same story?

It was well written (and you kept the names straight this time, HDK!:) ), but this woman obviously does not love him. Having sex in their house was the first clue. And then to read her parents were coming over later? Wow! This Lady hates this Guy! I think Literotica needs a separate Wimp/Cuck section. The Wife is about as "Loving" as jock itch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A tale

The tale is far from realistic, but so is Romeo and Juliet. I would have been sorry if I never read it.

G.

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
This ending fits the circumstances

This is one time when trying to patch up the marriage works. This was not a perfect marriage to be sure. However it was just good enough that coupled with the children and her confession, taking her back makes sense. That fact that this was the first indiscretion makes me think that I would probably do the same thing.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
What A Shrew!

So after 18 yrs he only spends an hour a week defending himself to his shrew wife? Knowing his wife as well as he did, he shows excellent insight by having her describe her possible actions if the shoe were on the other foot.

Saves a pile of cash that would go to some therapist by making her look into her soul and see what a monster she had turned into. Kevin shows great insight in her true character.

My only question is, where are the trolls that want to castrate him as a wimp?

The best part in this piece was the ending where Kevin is working with Debbie on their golf game; he's focused on "us" while Debbie is bubbling over gossip about what happened to Ralph. And without hesitation he proceeds to shift Debbie's focus back to what's really important - their time together. Words are a waste; rather that lecture her, he completely ignores her juicy gossip and talks about what they are doing together.

You did a great job with this ending through an economy of words. This gave the scene great impact.

No wonder your stories have such appeal here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another Good One

I enjoy your tales. This is a great read on relationships in such a small tale. The only thing missing is how Kevin would go after Ralph. Keep up the good writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It was really brilliant

the way he forced her to REALLY analyze what she had done and what she needed to do to fix it! Sure, he could of just told her, but this way she will never forget.

It was very nice the way he talked her through it. Woe be unto him if he ever has an affair though! She'll have his balls.

Great story, I can't fathom why it's not higher rated!

rd23rd23over 18 years ago
Well thought up

I think the idea you came up with on how the husband handled the situation was brilliant, it probably hurt her more then a divorce would have, as she would have been free to restart her life again and find some one new, this way she has to live with it forever. Even so I still think he let her off to easy if it was me I would have done what the football player did and would probably have left for a while to decide the fate of the marriage, but that's just me, maybe because I have helped a friend of mine and now do privater investigation and have come to realize that the old saying Once a Cheat always a cheat is almost always true. I still the loved the srory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Same old formula

Over 50% of marriages involving adultery end up in divorce but you wouldn't think so reading stories like this, commonly found on Literotica. Virtually 100% of cheating that is actually witnessed by the cuckolded spouse ends in divorce; the images are too powerful to forgive. Here we have Kevin calmly observing his wife's infidelity and of course almost cheerfully forgiving her. Out of touch with any sort of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not realistic

Not up to your usual efforts. Given that he actually saw the cheating with his own eyes, I don't think any man could stay that cool about it. He would be much more traumatized that this story indicates. Further, it seems fairly clear she didn't really love him much in the first place and their marriage was unhappy so why he'd even want her back is a mystery. Where's the upside that shows us why he should love her at all?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well written with some Good points BUT

HDK... another good story ut NOT alas not a great one...

This was if we are to beelive the wife a 1 time event. That is not the same thing in IMO as say the 8th month affair we saw in HOUSE OF CARDS of some of the shit that THE CELT puts out...

1 time cheating CAN ins SOME circumstances be forgiven in time...

That being said

as other pointed out... the wife DECIDING to start an affair on the parent 50th anniversary is Juts too much ...

the guy DID anally rape his wife...

still the idea of using the bitch wife to punish the bitch wife is a great angle.

Still the whole story time span was silly. I mean the hubby gets into Bed with her the same fucking night ???

I mean come on !!!

Kathleenm22Kathleenm22about 18 years ago
another lame guy

I am sorry there is no way this happens the way it does. I am sick to death of men who get off being wimps or who think that being manly means accepting being shat upon. The truth is even if he does forgive her and gives her sorry ass another chance, he does not do it so quickly or unemotionally, unless of course he never loved her to begin with, but that is not what you indicated, or he has no self esteem whatesoever. Really guys, what kind of men do you think we like? I am sorry you made me read it, you have good writing skills but no sense of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sorry

Wimp husband, slut wife, no consequences......shitty story

zed0zed0almost 18 years ago
Another Wimp!

Love reading your stories always compelling, and evoke emotional responce. As always your hubby's unique approach to the problem is clever and makes for a good read. Unfortunately to witness such blatant wimp-isem is frustrating as hell. (zed)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Missing something important

Hi again!

Wow I just just left a comment on "Julia" and stumbled on this little gem before I left for my beauty sleep.

You missed one very important piece of dialogue (well, technically it's a monologue) where you wrote:

"My initial response was violence, toward Debbie, and Ralph. That little voice in my head warned that the consequences of that would be far-reaching and unpleasant for me."

I would've been better if you actually included what was actually thought:

Little voice:

Hold on a minute! You can't do anything since its obvious his the more superior stud than you. He obvously deserves her more than you ever could.

If you interefere now he'll just beat you up and then just continue pleasing her.

No, better to just watch and if you'r lucky, he'll let you lick out that wonerful treat he'll be leaving in her.

I admit there is a bit of an embellishment but it does read better than "unpleasant consequences".

It's a common mistake for authors to describe the activity instead of just letting them unfold.

As well, by leaving that out, you almost turned a perfectly good blatant Loving Cuckhold Story into a hidden Loving Cuckhold Story.

You still get a 0, though, since my morals prevent me from giving a Loving Cuckhold Story higher, unless its got a really hot gang bang scene of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Imaginative and Well Reasoned -- and Fun to Read

I am a HDK fan, and felt this was another great addition to this category, a welcome relief from the I-reduced-the-interloper-to-gruel-and-threw-her-cheating-ass-out response of the knuckle-draggers (though the idea of kicking Ralph in the nuts during the anal rape would have had some appeal and probably would have been forgiven by the law) and much easier to digest than the then-I-licked-up-all-his-cum-from-her-ass tendencies of the happy cucks.

Thanks for original ideas delivered with class and intelligence.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Outstanding story

Superb writing with tight prose and excellent pacing. That by itself is almost worth a one hundred rating.

The character development is outstanding as the author carefully shows us Kevin and Debbie as they are and as they grow in the telling of the tale. They both learn painful lessons about themselves and about their marriage. The author's handling of their journey through her adultery is matchless because it doesn't fall back on the tired homily of "Love conquers all."

Ralph is the impact character. While he's merely a foil who triggers the story's main conflict, the author handles him deftly. We see enough of him to know what a pussyhound he is and that's enough. The revenge sub-plot resolves cleanly and Ralph pays the price for his indiscretions. The author's handling here is nice because he doesn't allow the sub-plot to get in the way of the main storyline.

The reconciliation is believable because the wife sees herself as she was, understands how she screwed up, vows to change herself and willingly recommits herself to the marriage. Kevin sees how he permitted things to go awry, changes how he will act within the marriage, forgives her and accepts her new promise of future fidelity. The resolution of this central conflict of the story is superbly handled in a credible fashion.

Excellent fiction this is. This 100's for you, HDK, for a story very well told. I thank you.

My Parthian shot for the wimpsayers out there: "Better to jack off in hell than ever suffer a reconciliation." Did I get that right, fellas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Karma! My Karma Ran Over My Dogma!!

I don't think that I'd have kept my wife. In fact I didn't. And she spent two years trying to get me to come back. But Life moves on. Kevin's idea turned the tables on his wife, but you can NEVER trust a cheater...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crap

Debbie is a whore, Kevin is a wimp, you aren't very convincing with this crappy story. Everything will be just peachy? I wouldn't let this filthy cunt near my children, no decent father would. The whore will be fucking someone the first time he turns his back. What a load of shit.

spiderman1spiderman1over 17 years ago
bullshit

This story sucked. What kind of man would let his whoring ass slut wife off without consequences? Come on! Keep it real! The husband is a wimp and his wife deserves retibution.

Spiderman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Interesting

An interesting approach to the time-worn cuck melodrama. Still I'm a little lukewarm to the fairytale idea. I do not see women in general accepting their guilt as she did, especially after a lifetime of making everything his fault. Her punishment consists of conducting herself as a respectable, loving, respectful wife should... so it seems she won after all. Is she not saying I fucked around and got away with it?

Also you got Kevin running out the door with his clothes - keep your characters straight. Who is Kane and Abel?

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
Hated it!

This story sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sinners R we all

Quite a good story. If we wish a sinless mate, then we should never marry. If we do not believe in forgiveness, if we cannot forgive other's trespasses as we would wish others to forgive ours, then we consign ourselves to hatred, rage, and bitterness, all of which characterizes the rants of the bulk of those who didn't like the story. (Sorry, I only read a few) The narrator has a good philosophy, that will bring him happiness. Of course, if the infidelity is repeated, then that is another question. puts a different spin on it, and perhaps the subject for another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Your premise starts wrong! Take the following

from your story. "Debbie, at this point, I have no intention of asking you to leave my house, or my bed. As far as telling the girls, well that will never happen. Their happiness is based in part on their love and respect for their parents. I would never try to destroy that," I vowed. "You are the role model and example they need."" Do I understand that you would believe that a lying cheating adulterous slut caught ass fucking with a man in her own home is a good role model for her two teenage daughters? If that is so, all morals and ethics are just plain trash, and every girl just needs to grow up a slut to start with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'd do it

Trade a forgiveness for alife time of blowjobs. The fact that she didn't enjoy the fling would help. Well written.

HORNEYHUSBANDHORNEYHUSBANDabout 17 years ago
Way to handle her!

This is the way a couple should handle this. One transgression ought to be forgave, two should let the other know that its over. Still forgive them just find someone that will treat you right. Well written will read more of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Freaking Awesome!

Finally a story about a non-wimp husband that didn't involve him treating his wife and everyone else like garbage and being a self-absorbed asshole! Fantastic story, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pay attention

Why would Kevin have to jump into his jeans...should have been Ralph! Kevin is a wimp and a dumb ass. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A very stupid husband!

the woman is a lying cheating slut with the morals and ethics of slime. And you choose to keep her in the home as a role model for two daughters. Old man, it is time to call childrens protective services on you for putting your daughters in harms way. There is never justification for keeping a woman who intentional breaks her marriage vows and cheats on her husband and family. No more reason to keep her than to keep a husband who cheats on his wife. If you dont consider anything else consider the possible diseases the cheating spouse may bring into the family. Nope you can play word games but reconciliation means accepting someone who has no respect nor love for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dude, you were getting 75%

Dude, you were getting 75 percent untill I realized this might have actually happened to you ! So I loved it because It's nice to see person be strong, especially for the kids sake. Could I have held that composure ? Probably not. Would I forgive her ? Hell no. So tell the truth, you ARE getting anal whenever you want now right ? See, the story really did make me think ! Debbie doesn't LIKE blowing you, does she ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

well written. very mature response to a bad situation. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
COP OUT

Forget what the wife did. He sat there and heard all the smart ass remarks the guy made. I would have kicked his ass good. So the husband comes home and catches the wife being raped and half kills the rapist. Who is going to say different. The rapist/ The cheating wife? No our hero has to let some other guy do his dirty work for him. That's the epitomy of wimphood. I say that your stories reflect how you are. Why don'y you quit writing and stop spreading wimpishness. Men have a right to act like men and one thing a man does when he finds another man fucking his wife, reguardless of the wife causing it, he stomps butt. DO YOU GET THAT?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Inventive

Thanks for your thoughtful, creative effort in an overdone genre. Believable dialogue, almost flawless spelling and grammar for a change and a unique approach to the plot. A worthy piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a free pass ?

she submitted to the "thing" with ralph, and her protestions that she was not keen about it may/may not were correct. as for the first time, etc, that is all in the context of her willingness to be screwed on her couch.

regret for getting caught, a cynic could say. a free pass, just in case he wanted it or to keep her off guard (?), would have been appropriate. ralph did get his beating, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
huh?

not erotic at all. seems more like a moral piece or something still good though

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great story

I caught my wife cheating on me. I only wish I had read this story first. We are still together. She promised to do anything and everything I said. She has been good at keeping her word as far as I can tell. However I did call the guy she was fucking around with. I told him if I ever found out that he so muched as called my wife I would split him from his asshole to his eyeball like a chicken. I also told him he had 24 hours to tell his wife all about what had happened before I called her and told her all I had found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another WOF story

Wimpy old man

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cute ?

Simply Cute for lack of reality as intended - so the real question aside from the intended sardonic cuteness is why did he not use his four iron while watching his wife being raped asshole wise?<P>

The reason is cuteness overrode reality. Twists can be contorted as this one was. Or<P>

When talent expended on this hole rim-shot means cutieness instead of what the writer has and can do one wonders if he has lost his Chubby Checker way in twisting / contorting in demonstration of his abilities.<P>

If my father, son or my best friend acted this way he would have my disrespect forevermore.<P>

You - writer - can do better - and have. Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cute but no way in hell would I keep that wife.

She really isnt worth having in the first place. I dont care for bitchy lint picking bitty pecking women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another wimp

So many stories of men just accepting what happend and just letting it go. Both women and men who cheat should be punished and they should have the things they care for in life taken away from them for their own stupidity.

As people get softer it almost reinforces the belief that its ok to screw around.

If its an open marriage then i can understand somewhat but most of those fail because either the wife or husband gets hooked on someone else

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THe guy in this is braindead.

It was obvious this was not a one time thing. It is obvious the wife was not forced or tricked into anything. She is an accomplished cheater, that lies, deceives, betrays, and cheats. In addition she is fucking bareback with a man who fucks around. She is totally braindead. Yeah you check with the Doc. Three months later he checks you again, then three more months and the three more. My good Doc said a negative even at nine months doesnt mean muych for HIN but after a year of negatives you can almost be sure there is no infection. So I assume the guy waits one full year before considering the prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No, No, No No Again!

What is wrong with you??? Is is your point of view to be a "WIMP" and let every woman in every one of your stories run over, around and thru their spineless husbands? When are you going to write a story where the man is a MAN not a mirror image of is wife? Try Again!!

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneover 15 years ago
The Anonymous Wimps

I am always amazed that people that call writers 'wimps' nearly always leave anonymous feedback. Leaving anonymous feedback is the act of a wimp. You can send your comments to me in a PM and I will respond. You can send them to HDK, but not anonymously. You have to come out of hiding to do this and the vast majority of you that hide behind 'Anonymous' are afraid to do that.

This was an excellent story that demonstrates that a man does not need to lose his 'cool' when facing a difficult situation. He handled the situation in a manner that allowed both him and his wife to win. He winds up with a better marriage. As for Ralph - who cares? Most men I know will go after a good-looking piece at the drop of the hat. She could have said, "No". It takes two to tango.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I did not like the drivel that makes a husband

accept a whoring wife and knowing she loves him because she cries. Utter shit. Now for Big Chef Wayne's comment, which is more of an alias, the nick BCW or Anony? Think about it, neither one is a real name and both are Anony. Talk about calling the kettle black wayne grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
STUPID STORY

Stupid story by a usally good author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FOOL

Made a fool out of the husband again as you do in most of your stories. your wife must be standng behind you, no your not married your useless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
harddaysnight Don't you realize that no jury in

the country will convict a man of assault when he catches his wife and her lover fucking. The tempory insanity plea give the jury an option for finding the husband innocent by reason of temporary insanity when given that defense. That fact is often forgotten by the majority of writers when they want some fucker to get away with adultery. This allows them to go on and write what they think is a cute idea of a fuck story but have to throw reality out the window when they do.

I love stories where the MAN comes and sticks his cock up the ass of the man fucking his wife. I really think you should try that...taking it up the ass I mean

y

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
fool

very stupid story about wimp and slut

bigchefwaynebigchefwaynealmost 15 years ago
Well Written and Emotionally Realistic

As usual HDK, you show the potential of humans to recover from their errors. In this case Debbie had acted foolishly and/or totally wrong. Kevin's requested report emphasized that in her mind. We can all hope that she learns from her mistake - and this was a one-time mistake. God help me if I am ever treated so ruthlessly for my many mistakes in my life, not just sexual but all of my life, as many thought Kevin should do here.

We are human; we make mistakes – some big and some small. This was a truly big one. But it was a mistake and not a reason to end a marriage. This type of mistake should open our eyes to what has been happening, not close them to the opportunity of a future.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 15 years ago
Mistaking damage control with love

Again and again we see the "miracle" happening – an instant transformation in patterns of relations which have persisted for many years prior, personalities seem to change over night and powers shift between couples in few hours… It reminds me of the pyramid schemes – they promise those who wish to believe in miracles what they want to hear: an illusion – imaginary rates of return; heaven and earth with no need to work. <P>

If I could believe many of the “solutions” offered to terrible relations in the L.W section – getting one spouse into bed with another person – that person not being one’s spouse, and then letting them get caught by the cheated spouse would be at the top of the therapeutic measures offered to heal the dying relations… <P>

It’s almost a formula. Let the husband catch the cheating wife, let him grill her or scare her a bit. Then with pouting lips and guilt evoking comments bring the cheating wife to declare how perfect and superior in all possible respect hubby really is – consoled hubby is happy again -the end…<P>

The fact that such fairy tale work on so many despite the strong disconnect from reality explains more about people’s need for escapism and wishful thinking – not too far a motive from those who insist on investing in get rich quick schemes.<P>

If you work the field you know that in the great majority of cases relations do not revive as a result of cheating and when they do it does not look any thing like what we see in this story… <P>

One stand out argument (among many) is – after children are out of the financial equation (post 18). Many women find themselves in a considerable disadvantage in re-entering into the singles scene. Therefore, the extent to which a cheating partner would go into a damage control mode could never be under estimated… A person, who could have staged a false façade while cheating, should not find it too difficult to continue with somewhat different script. The question comes back: with no real answers to why the relations were that bad to begin with – how can any trust be restored?

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Great!

Very realistic. The one-time cheat cleared the air for a lot of things the wife was doing wrong to her husband. That she realized what a selfish woman she had been was the reward for the loving husband. Forget the Nazis that don't know what having a family and loving wife is! The main reason for divorce is "NOT" cheating at all! Cheating is generally a result of something already "Wrong" in a marriage!

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Tough one

Well written as usual. Gotta give the wife credit for her thorough soul searching. The relationship is altered, perhaps for the better, and will never return to the way things were. If only there were more stories with husbands' and wives' roles reversed, I might actually enjoy the stories a bit instead of getting bored from the repetitiveness. I have read countless cheating-wife-and-forgiving-husband stories, but I have NEVER read one in which the roles were reversed. Why is that? Is Debbie right about being too vindictive for reconciliation? Surely, there are forgiving wives and philandering husbands out there. Paging Mr. and Mrs. Clinton.

624jim22624jim22over 14 years ago
well done

in real life you wish things would turn out that good. i was looking for a hot story to jack off to but this one got my attention and was realy into it . i dont think i would be so nice about it .it would be nice to have complete control over your wife. just think of what you make her do.

great story. jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
and call wife?

One more thing, have her call ralph's wife and apologize to her ? Believe her, and just...whatever. Trust !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
idiot

you can tell an idiot the moment they open their mouth, in your case the moment you use your pen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ahhh, Revenge!

Hilarious! What a refreshing change from the usual drivel! Nice surprise!

remarcsdremarcsdalmost 14 years ago

To HDK,

thanks for another entertaining tale of the infinite variety of responses that are available to those who care to think about their situation and respond with care rather than with the pre-programmed knee jerks of the ignorant.

To the anonymous idiot,

Thanks for the self fulfilling prophecy subtley hidden amonst your literate and cogent reasons for not liking the author of the above tale. I can understand your desire for anonymity given that you are apparently perfect and have never made a mistake, and thus have never ever needed understandiung, forgiveness or a need to change your attitude or behaviour. Please do feel free, from within your anonymity, to tell those of us less than perfect beings how you have gone through life without needing these things.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
It is ok

Ecause he's better off with her despite her downfall. Blowjobs daily for life sounds pretty good to me, but, the couch is history and her ass is mine to reclaim.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I enjoy Mr Knight's stories,

and with the exception of a couple, I've liked and enjoyed them very much. This one is definately one I found to be very good, my compliments to a fine writer. R.T.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
Hard loves to keep the couple together

At all cost, he keeps them together, the husbands a wimp and pussy, the wife's a slut but lets stay married..........lol

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
A considered decision

I am not sure but he may be a better man than I -

I dealt with a lot but stopped be the doormat or making excuses for a psycho partner well before the divorce BUT i made sure I stuck it out long enough to protect and care for my children and guarantee they suffered as little as possible for her insanity -

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Not me

If I kept her, the bitch would pay and pay some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you are such a wimp

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
I liked the introspection that the wife had to do.

She found out she didn't like herself, and what she was doing to her man. I didn't like how passive Kevin was, but he did understand that whatever happened in the marriage, her power over him was gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GIVE US A BREAK!!!

MORE LOVE AMONG THE UNWASHED!!!

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 13 years ago
I liked it

But as I read this I could not help to put myself in the place of the husband, thus I put more of myself into his character. I by nature am a more get even type then forgive than forgive and turn the other cheek type. That said there would have been some getting even with both Ralph and Debbie. If I had deceided to stay married to Debbie, Ralphie boy would bare an even heavier burden, oh Debbie would have still had to pay a price for her betraying me. It is just that I would have showed no mercy and it would have been a total scrotched earth policy toward Ralph. The exact pushiment hard to say without more input about details of the inner workings of Ralph and his character. Let me say it would have been aimed at stipping him of both his perceived image others have of him and his self-esteem, my goal would be to make him doubt himself in everything and others think him weak. As for Debbie, well it would have been geared toward making her my personal slut, and thanks to spy equipment stores, my motto toward Debbie would be trust but verify.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
How can he trust her?

It is a little hard to believe that his wife's confession of her selfishness cured her of it. I don't quite understand how, in effect, shoving everything under the carpet, solves the trust issue.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
The absolute best part of this story

(which almost deserves favoriting) is the premise that the husband makes the wife figure out how he would have to make things up.

Frankly she couldn't afford to softpedal the punishment if she wanted a prayer of reconciliation.

On the other hand, she might have used the opportunity to establish what she was willing to pay for the wrong she did. An interesting other direction.

Thank you for writing this.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Looked at it again, still a one in my book

They both just get off scoot free, she get fucked in the ass by her lover and her wimpy assed husband is sitting down stairs while she is getting fucked. That just the sign of a good cuckold.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SEE ME, FEEL ME. LEAVE ME

to forgive is hard retribution. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You need more talent

She cheats he says well done wife I hope you had a nice time try to be more descrete in the future.

The end

Rubbish story

TreyboTreyboover 12 years ago
Kick the bitch out.

'nough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF

He watches her cheat and then does nothing? Give me a break. Waste of words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...