You Won't See Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie's face reflected her worse fears as I spoke. I could see her steeling herself as I went on. It was obvious she was suffering greatly.

"I will not watch you, follow you, check on you, or have you report in to me. I will not have a wife I do not, or cannot trust. That is not a marriage. It isn't even a relationship," I reflected.

Debbie was looking down at her lap, sobbing softly as I spoke. I guess she was waiting for the other shoe to fall.

"My wife has to be a woman I trust completely; a woman that puts my needs and desires before hers. My wife has to realize that my frail ego requires that I appear to have some authority in my family," I grinned.

"Forget all that shit about making your life hell and punishing you for the rest of your life. I have no time, inclination, or desire to go down that road. But, if you are willing to swear your love and absolute allegiance, for lack of a better term, to me and to spend the rest of your life making this up to me through acts of kindness and love, I think we can toss out the three pages of revenge you have on this pad," I told her as I took her notes and flung them toward the waste basket.

Again Debbie looked at me and shook her head, this time in disbelief. More tears streamed down her cheeks as the meaning of my words were digested. At that moment, I knew she really did love me and I had no desire to hurt her.

"Kevin, you cannot imagine my relief and gratitude and my pain. Your actions are far kinder than mine would be, and actually beyond my comprehension. It makes the wrong I did to you hurt even more. I honestly don't think you should keep me now. You can do much better," she sniffled. "However, I will do my best to make this up to you every day and be the person you make me want to be."

She moved toward me slightly and I offered her my arms. She flew into them and cried another half hour. Then she kissed me and we dropped our heads to the pillow.

"Debbie, not to be a jerk, but I think you had a good idea about visiting the doctor to be positive that tomcat didn't give you anything, okay?" I asked.

"I feel the same way, Kevin. If I gave you something I would never forgive myself. I will make the appointment tomorrow morning," promised Debbie. "That doesn't mean I can't give you blowjobs until I am cleared, does it?" she smiled.

"That is a chance I am willing to take, Deb," I grinned as she slid down my torso to my very receptive cock.

Two weeks to the day of my finding Debbie and Ralph on the sofa, I was in the garage showing Debbie the proper way to hit a wedge shot when the phone rang and she went to answer it. I had stopped working Saturdays and Debbie and I had joined a couples' golf league. We were preparing to leave for our first league match.

"That was Alice Dent on the phone," revealed Debbie as she returned to the garage. "You know that former pro football player that lives over on Elm Street? He has a car dealership in town? It seems that yesterday he received a phone call at work, warning him that Ralph was visiting his house. He rushed home and caught Ralph with his wife, in the act, as they say. Ralph is in the hospital, in the ICU, to be more precise. The football player posted bail and was back selling cars this morning."

Debbie watched me closely, trying to gauge my reaction.

"You had better pay attention to this lesson," I warned." If we lose because you mess up a wedge shot, you will be blowing me all night."

"Is that supposed to make me want to play better?" laughed Debbie.

12