Young Amber - Slut Girlfriend

Story Info
Amber sucks off her much older BF at a party.
1.9k words
4.2
104.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badboylax
badboylax
151 Followers

My name is Mike. I'm 45, 6' tall, 180 lbs and in very good shape. I'd say I look ten years younger than my chronological age. I am recently, and rather amicably, divorced from my first wife who just didn't meet my emotional and sexual needs. I'm not sure if she is happier, but I certainly am. Let me tell you why.

I'm much happier because my new girlfriend is everything I wanted and desired, but didn't get from my wife. Amber is 20 years young, with a naturally lanky, slim build and stands 5'5" in bare feet. I think her natural hair color is a dirty blonde, but when I met her she had long, soft light blonde hair. She has that uniform beach blonde look without highlights and she keeps the roots light. I'd have a better idea of her natural hair color except that her pussy is waxed smooth so she can wear those tiny, thong bikinis she looks so hot in. I'm not complaining, I like eating off a clean plate.

Unlike my ex-wife, Amber is adventurous and athletic. Since we met, she has learned to surf with me and is really pretty good after our two trips to Costa Rica in the last six months. Plus she looks so hot with her round butt half exposed in one of her tightly fitted brazilian cut bikini bottoms on a surfboard as she lays down and paddles back out into the lineup.

Amber's body is that of a flawless, lean, athletic twenty year old, but what makes Amber so sexy is her adorable attitude and sexy mind. Not all girls could be attracted to a guy who looks 15 years older than they are and one that is really 25 years her senior, but Amber has a 'daddy complex' in a good way. Raised by her mom in a small town, I've come to realIze that Amber has a deep, unmet need to hear praise and feel affection from an older, authority-figure man. Lucky for me, I have become that guy and I do everything I can to satisfy her deep-seated need for approval and praise from a father figure. I try and praise her most when she is being a dirty, naughty girl. I know it turns her on to hear me praise her as she is blissfully sucking on my "older daddy cock" as she likes to call it and after we first started having sex, she spent a month working to supress her gag reflex. She now proudly takes the last few inches of my cock into her hungry, warm mouth every time she sucks my dick and swallows my tip with her throat like a champ.

Amber bounced into the living room yesterday wearing the black patent platform heels I bought her online last week, paired with black seamed stockings and a metallic-sheened blue dress with a hem that stopped a few inches below her ass and skin-baring cut outs on both hips.

"I want to wear this for you tonight!" she said with a giggle.

"To the neighbor's BBQ?" I said with a grin.

"Yes. Is that ok? Or would you like me to wear something else?".

"No! I love the way you look with this on you. But the heels have to be 7" with those tall platforms. You sure?" I said.

She turned around so I could see the seams of her stockings as they continued the line from her super-high stripper-style heels.

"How do I look from behind? Do I look like I want to be bent over and fucked by my much older, sexy sugar-daddy who bought me everything I have on tonight? I hope that's how I look. That's how I feel. I love looking sexy for you, being your wet-dream girl come to life. Can I wear this for you? Please!".

She moved to the couch, kissed me on the lips, rubbed my bulge and stood back up.

"I think your cock says yes. I gotta do my makeup. You look good tonight. I love you in that shirt and white pants".

I held her slim wrist and pulled her back for another kiss and then swatted her firm ass, "Go put on your make-up. Make it dramatic and hot to match your outfit.".

"Mmmmm, ok Daddy. I'll be ready to go in fifteen minutes."

She wasn't ready for thirty minutes but finally at 7 pm, her hair was styled and her makeup was drammatic and sexy with dark, long mascara-enhanced lashes, eyeliner and pink and silver eyeshadow that matched her wet-glossed, pink lipstick that was infused with the glitter. We drove two short blocks and parked in Jake's driveway and I helped Amber get out of the car. Her 7" platform stilettos clacked on the white cement as we approached the house and let ourselves in the front door. Ten adults were scattered around the living room and kitchen and back deck as we walked in and sought Jake, the host. He eyed Amber up and down and gave her a peck on the cheek with his hand on her lower back and shook my hand. I grabbed a beer and made Amber a vodka and Sprite and watched the other guests check out Amber's tight body in that sexy, hot dress and fuck-me style heels. As I made her a drink, I overheard her talking,

"...oh, do you like the dress? We are going out clubbing after the BBQ and I didn't want to change outfits. Are the seams straight?" she said as she turned around and let one of the neighbors get a long look at her stockings and heels.

"Do they look right? I can't see them from behind the way I'd like to. Mike likes them, especially with my new shoes. I feel tall in them. Do they look good with the dress?".

She was fishing for complients and getting plenty from the two guys she was talking to as I walked up, kissed her neck and told her how sexy she looked in her new dress and heels.

"Thank you, daddy." she said and I heard the guys pause and one of the girls let out a tiny gasp.

"You call him 'daddy'? Asked Jeff.

"Um, sometimes. He's sooo good to me." she added. "Plus he likes if when I call him that, don't you... Daddy?" she said as she ran her long nails over my chest.

"I won't lie, I do like it." I said with a grin.

"He's like the daddy I never had, except that he's soooo good to me and I try to be the best I can be for him. I love to make him proud of his babydoll and keep him happy."

Twenty minutes later, Amber was fulfilling her promise to keep me happy as she bent over the vanity in the upstairs bathroom and spread her ass cheeks apart, inviting me to fuck her tight, pink cunt and get my cock wet for the first time this evening. Lining up my thick cockhead, I pushed into her wet pussy with one thrust and enjoyed the feeling of tapping into her snug fuckhole. Once I was deep inside her tight pussy, I kept myself buried in her wet slot as I felt Amber clench at my cock and squeeze like a velvet vice around my tool. Not only is Amber very eager to dress sexy, but she knows I love to hear her talk dirty and she has become so good at it.

She pushed her voice up an octave, into her baby-girl tone she uses when we fuck.

"God daddy, you feel sooooo good! Fuck your little girl, stuff your young slut. Pump your cock into your dirty girl, I'm your dirty little fucktoy, daddy's pretty whore, his nasty bitch, your cum target. Fuck me!!! Ram it in. Harder, harder, harder! Give it to me, fuck my pretty, bare cunt. You like my waxed pussy, don't you? You like your slut to keep herself bald and smooth? You like fucking your blonde whore with that big, hard cock? Fuck me daddy, pound it in! Give it to me, make me feel full and stuffed."

I pulled out and made her taste my girl-cream-covered stick.

"Mmmmmmm, yes! I taste so good on your fat cock." she said after I fed the tip of my cock back to her mouth and let her suck me with hollowed cheeks and adoring eyes. "Fuck my mouth daddy, fuck my pretty face the way you fuck my tight pussy."

I took a handful of her blonde hair like I was grabbing the mane of a horse, she looked up at me,

"Daddy, they are going to miss us soon. Do you care?". She said between sucks on the tip of my mushroom head. "Should I suck you off, or save your load for later." she asked, knowing that it was my decision to make.

"Later, don't make me burst in your sweet mouth." I said.

"Mmmmm, my mouth is sweet, isn't it daddy? Its your doing. You showed me what to do. Showed me how to please you with my mouth. It's your fault I love having your big, thick cock in my young mouth. You kept buzzing my clit with the egg when I first started sucking you and now I get so wet when I just think about having your cock in my mouth. I love sucking your big cock." she said and then proved it by slipping her glossed lips down over the head and artfully sucked and slurped on my sensitive glans as she massaged my balls with one hand. I looked at my watch and noted that 10 minutes had gone by since we disappeared upstairs. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and grabbed a hold of one of Amber's nipples and pulled and tugged. She moaned, then spoke.

"Yes, play with your slut's tits, pull on my nipples while I service your big cock. Does my daddy like his cunt's new heels? Are they high enough? Do they make me look hot daddy? Do they make me look like your whore?". She said that as she slapped my cock against her cheek the way she's seen the porn stars do it, keeping my cock rock hard as I saw her saliva splatter a bit on her blush and make-up before she sucked again on the tip and hollowed her cheeks with that suction slurp she adds to the blowjob when she wants to bring me close to the edge.

"I don't want to go back to the party daddy, not without knowing I made you happy. Do you want to cum in my mouth? I'll swallow every drop, I promise." she cooed as she licked down the shaft and mouthed my shaved balls eagerly.

"I'll bet you are saving it for later, so you can ram my little cunt with your daddy-meat, aren't you? I'm dripping wet for you, and I taste like candy." she said as she slid her fingers into her slot and worked them in and out.

I smiled and pushed my cock deep into her mouth one more time and then pulled out.

"You are sooo delicious, I love fucking your mouth.". She beamed as I helped her stand and straighten up her bunched together dress. "Let's go downstairs and mingle for a bit, then we'll go home and fuck." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Ok daddy! Give me a minute to freshen up and then I'll be ready." she said as she looked in the mirror and applied lip-stick and gloss to her pouty lips.

badboylax
badboylax
151 Followers