All Comments on 'Young and Naive'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is this a true story?

Curious because this was a real place. It was on Central Avenue and it was next to a Toddle House restaurant where cockroaches had races across the counter. Dinky little theatre that was split into two and they showed gay films on the one screen. The guy that ran the place was gay and a friend of mine claimed that the manager sucked him off in the men's room.

There were woods in the back too and now I wish I went back there. If it isn't a true story it sure seemed it.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
'...fulfilled a fantasy...'

I really liked this story. Agree with anonymous reader. It does read & feel like a true experience. Timmy was extremely fortunate to find two men who did him no harm.

Guy #1 was just a gay porn film suck. Even during the episode Timmy grew to understand what to do & what was expected. Tony, Timmy's second man showed character development. He was unusually kind and gave Timmy excellent wise advice. Thought their sex scenes were hot. Times have really changed! Despite myself, I laughed when Tony asked Timmy 'How old are you?' AFTER he had fucked him. Have a happy 4th of July.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TOTALLY REALISTIC! PERFECT DEPICTION OF A YOUNG MAN'S FIRST GAY EXPERIENCE

(* * * * *)

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
sounds true

Very exciting story, hope it was true, sure sounds like it is. One evening introduction to getting sucked off, sucking a big cock and getting your cherry taken - wow !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Young and naive

I guess we've all been like that .. I certainly was ... I believed the first guy I sucked he said he would pull out before he came - he didn't! I was left almost choking on a 'river' of cum as he held my head in place...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am way too much of a romantic to have ever enjoyed anonymous sex in a sleazy place like that with the scumbags that hang out in such a place.

ivgone2farivgone2farabout 6 years ago
Nice story

Great story wish I had one like to tell, but I was always way too afraid to try to make a story of my own.

I enjoyed your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous