Young, beautiful, Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've reached Dan, thanks for ringing Louise, I want to thank you for last night, I'm still in a daze."

"Oh, that's great, one evening with me and he's dizzy, have you sought medical opinion?"

"Yes, they seem to think it's something called, Love. Apparently it's possible I won't get over it."

"Oh dear, it sounds serious, is there anything I can do?"

"Oh Yeah, I could think of lots you could do but would I survive?"

"Probably not but I could hold your gland and feel for a pulse."

"Yes, that will do nicely nurse and if I should need artificial desperation?"

"I'll make sure you get the real thing."

"That's wonderful, how soon can we start?"

"I'll see you tonight at Mama's, I hope your cardboard home has dried out, I'd like to see it."

With that she put down the phone. If she came to mine I'd need to get some things and made a list ready to shop when I left work. What little savings I had are dwindling fast but you can't measure love with cash. A Friday, I 'll need to get a move on.

We met up at Mama's, I still wore the shirt she had lent me, I hadn't time for shopping and changing clothes, anyway, I hoped it would be thrown in a corner before long. She was wearing a red dress, the necklace was the same, so I guessed it was a favourite. We ate in a comfortable silence, just commenting on the food now and again or the wine, which was a fruity, red. I paid the bill after protest from her but I wouldn't let a lady pay, even if she proved to be less than ladylike in bed.

We arrived at my apartment block, I felt self conscious of the graffiti adorning a few of the nearby walls but the neighbourhood was not a bad one. I opened the door to my small apartment and stepped back, a couch faced us,

"What no carry across the threshold? How soon standards lapse," she teased.

I lifted her up and carried her to the convertible couch but dropped her from a little higher than before, she fell down, laughing, arms above her head, legs awry. I knelt on the floor to kiss her, she brought her arms down to grasp my face and fervently return my kiss. I crossed to close the door and mix some drinks, going to the tiny kitchen to get some ice. She was behind me peering into the refrigerator,

"You can tell a lot about someone from their fridge," she said as she poked among eggs, Greek yoghurt and a packet of bacon.

"You love animals so much you could eat them up, you're not Jewish and you want to travel to foreign lands,"

"That's amazing but you missed the fact I store my landlord's head in there while I've been wondering what to do with it."

"I thought that was for soup!"

"What a brilliant mind you have. I could honestly say, 'the last I saw of him officer, is when he dropped in for dinner'."

We laughed and turned to each other and kissed, I trailed a finger lightly down her face,

"You're so naughty, I'm going to have to take you in hand."

I kissed her neck, one hand draped around her shoulder but I couldn't feel a zip, her dress had buttons down the front, perhaps they weren't just decorative. I undid the top one, it was difficult, perhaps it was a new dress, I undid the other four and she held the material together with one hand, turning away, smiling coquettishly over one shoulder as she momentarily lifted onto tip toe. Pivoting around to face me, she released the front of her dress, I could see her breasts balanced on a dark red balcony bra, the nipples jutting through the lace trimming. My lips yearned to kiss them but then the lower portion of her dress swung to the sides, a matching dark red pair of panties, shaped in a dramatic 'V', the sides high at her hips then sweeping low to a very thin strip at her crotch. My face must have mirrored my thoughts, where was her dick? she was like a sexless doll, a smooth mound, covered in taut, red lacy fabric. I must have looked panicked but she smiled and posed.

I reached for my phone a held it up,

"May I? Even if some else should inadvertently see it, your anonymity remains preserved."

"Just the one," she replied and gave a small pout.

I made sure the photograph did her justice, she held her pose until the picture was taken, then moved slightly and her cock came bulging out from between her legs, pushing past the fabric to jut to one side. I've never been more happy in my life. Without it, she simply wasn't the girl I fell in love with, how strange is that? I moved to kiss her and we stood fondling and kissing for quite a while, she undressing me and I replying in kind. Her dress fell to the floor, followed by her bra and, after some untangling, her panties. Still kissing, I reached to pull the lever that converted the couch to a bed and sat her down, easing her legs up, so she could lay down. I knelt and kissed her, trailing my finger tips over her arms to glide around her waist then smoothing along the curve of her hip, I leant to one side easing myself upon the couch to reach further down her shapely legs.

She lay on her side, my head was on her hip, her back and beautiful ass was in front me, I kissed the dimples each side of her spine, then kissed my way over the firm cheeks of her derrière, easing her upper leg to bend, opening up the cleft of her ass and there before me was a hidden treasure. Her anus was different to that which I had expected, a small line with surface creases radiating from it, a flattened rendition of the slightly pouting lips earlier, well I had kissed them, so here goes. My chest was level with her lower back my face at her ass, I moved forward to lightly kiss her fundament, then again, kissing it lovingly. I had a raging hard on, why? I had never even seen an ass hole until now but could not stop myself from giving a 'french kiss', slipping my tongue into the puckered orifice. It opened reluctantly, I could feel strong muscles resisting the tip of my tongue but probed anyway, It yielded gradually, opening like an early morning flower accepting a visiting bee.

No nectar here but there was the smell of her perfume, my finger helped to widen this pout, saliva dripping from my tongue, to trickle it's way into the promised land. Another finger now and she moaned, I kissed and licked, pushing my fingers deeper, careful not to hurt the tender tissue as I made room for another digit. Wet from my drooling tongue, my fingers seemed to slide fairly easily in and out, I was so hard I couldn't wait to enter her, quickly kneeling to turn around and lay the same way as Louise. I caressed her neck and the one breast I could reach, then slid my hand down to rest on her thigh, adjusting my position to bring my cock to her sphincter. Reaching under the couch, I rolled a condom on, pressing it into the centre of my desire.

I was a novice but was determined we could both get satisfaction, it would only take a little consideration. It took me a lot of will power not to plunge straight in but to slide slowly, adjusting for the best entry and caressing her, this was my lover after all. She moved a little here and there but I was deep within her now, so soft and warm, then our bodies were tight together. I held on to the moment, savouring the feeling and the trust she had placed in me, I was very well placed in her and started a small withdrawal, then pushed back in, the lubricated condom made the passage slick and smooth, a closely fitting glove but it was her ass in my lap that felt so wonderful. I increased my thrusting but was aware of getting the angle just right, trying to keep us both relaxed as I stepped up the feeling in my cock. This was so much better than wanking or sucking, I had only had sex with one girl but that was hard pubic bones banging together, not this comfortable, springy, sliding sensation that was bringing me towards the peak of an orgasm.

How was Louise doing? Was she feeling an increased arousal? There was so much I didn't know but the worry may hold me back for a while, allowing Louise to cum first. Would she want me to continue if she climaxed? I know my dick is very tender after I cum is it the same for her? I worried and continued to fuck her, trying so hard to get everything right. Would we be able to time our climax together? It was the best time of my life and somehow the most worrying. We were really going at it now, I was thrusting so hard I felt as if I were going to cum at any moment, luckily I didn't as she started moaning and gasping as I thrust deep into her, climbing to an orgasmic peak of her own. I was on a tidal wave of sexual feeling, then spurted cum, it shot so hard I thought it might burst through the condom. Several hard spurts later, I felt my cock head sliding in the condom from the added lubrication of cum around it.

We slumped, locked together with the sticky glue of spent emotion. I kissed every part of her I could reach but never wanted to leave her ass, I wanted to spend the rest of my life jammed within her, is that too crude to whisper to her? We lay on our side, I felt her dick, soft and warm but wet at the tip, was this just pre cum or had she climaxed?

"I love you," I said.

"I should bloody hope so, you're stuck up my ass, with not so much as a 'May I?' or fuck all, I'd hate to think you just wanted to be pen friends."

Her acerbic tongue is just one of the things I like about her, she would joke if she were on fire. I kissed her some more but could feel myself growing smaller, withdrawing by degrees, the slippery condom ejecting me from her body, to fall soggily to her ass cleft. I wrapped a piece of kitchen paper around it and pulled it from me, cleaning my cock as I went. I reached for a soft tissue and wiped her, then I bent to kiss the magical place I had just visited. I whispered,

"I'll be back" and waited for a snide comment from above but none came, so perhaps, after all, I will. We slept.

I joined her in the shower, using some shampoo I carefully washed her hair, trying not to tangle it too much. She was soaping my torso while I washed her face with a soft wash cloth, although I removed lipstick and eyeshadow, it didn't detract from her beauty. I moved on to my favourite parts, sensitive nubs topping firm breasts, I could spend a lifetime here kissing and sucking, then softly spreading soapy body wash around those weighty globes, I rinsed them very thoroughly, gently removing any trace of soap with the soft cloth but mostly just titillating those sensitive nipples. She threw back her head and let me play, her nipples standing out proud and hard, they weren't the only ones. I could feel our cocks touching, a sword fight in slow motion as I moved from side to side, attending to her breasts.

I washed my way down, tantalising us both as I washed her belly, then down each thigh, she moved so her cock could make contact with my hand, I deftly moved aside and began washing her back. From shoulders to ass she moved sensuously under my hands but as I started on her round cheeks, so she stuck her ass out at me. I knelt and massaged those wonderful muscles, slipping my hand up the cleft and just easing it over her balls to swoop back under, to the heavy globes that were her ass. After our session I thought that a little cleaning wouldn't be amiss and slipped my hand sideways to stroke the portal to paradise. She moved onto my fingers, they were clear of soap by now so I felt it was O.K. to slip a couple inside her, washing the pink tissue. It must have met with approval, as her hips moved rhythmically to and fro and she slowly turned, giving me time to adjust my massage of her and for her to bring a rigid cock into view.

She was throbbing, a pulse, forcing itself along the length of meaty muscle, the end bobbing at my mouth height. I could still, awkwardly, massage her ass, as her cock continued to to turn to face me. The eye was just below mine, I lowered my gaze to a fully exposed, shiny glans, her shaft was lumpy with skin covered veins, I could visibly see the movement of blood pulsing and placed my mouth at that point to feel it directly upon my lips. Lightly gripping her shaft I moved my head slowly from side to side hoping to bring pleasure to her cock.

She pulled it back, to persuade me to move to the end of it, I duly complied, covering the end with soft kisses and saliva, slipping my slick lips over the end and pushing on down the girth of her. Cock entered my mouth once again, like an old friend revisiting, I sucked it in to nestle along the length of my tongue, there was still a lot left out in the cold. I did my best to remedy that, allowing more to slide in gradually, she was very patient with me, not pressing forward when every part of her probably wanted to choke me with her solid cock. No doubt she wanted to thrust it so far into my throat that every partial breath I breathed would give exquisite suction to bring forth cum, gushing into my dying body. Lying heavily on my face, spurting copiously, while my dying gasp sucked every drop from her loins.

But not today, she was tenderness itself as I strove to inch more throbbing meat into me, a sword swallower can control his gag reflex so why can't I? She groaned as more than five inches or so sheathed itself in my oesophagus, my instinct to gag would surely eject her with some violence soon but I had beaten the amount reached before. I desperately needed to breathe, a small tug to the base of her cock and she pulled most of it out, I would live. She turned off the shower, good, I could suck her better without a gallon of water streaming over her belly and trying to run up my nose. She obviously thought so too, leaning back against the wall, allowing me full access to the object of my lust. If only I had a photo of her from the side, her naked, water slicked body with full, firm tits, knees slightly bent and a thick cock jutting out, worshipped by a grateful, kneeling supplicant.

I sucked her gently, alternating with small nips with my teeth up and down her shaft, my hands holding her ass, kneading those delightful mounds and pressing them towards my face as her cock slid into my mouth. She held my head, her knees each side of me as she bent her legs further, her body bending over me as she slipped down my throat. My hands on her ass steadied her, she was fully bending over, holding on to the open shower door, balanced on my face, her cock a rigid rod skewering my throat. I lifted her bodily up, holding tightly onto the shower fitment, I was breathing heavily, her cock then slid fully into my throat, her whole weight behind it. I was gagging, my throat constricted, rhythmically gripping her cock unable to eject the blockage, I was suffocating but delighted that her cock was fully in me and being rhythmically squeezed, although I was desperate for air.

I tipped her back to her feet, enabling her to quickly pull out from me, a wet sucking sound, then I could breathe again. She kissed me, such a long lingering kiss that I thought I might have to come up for air again but no. We walked the few steps to the couch and lay there kissing and stroking each other, taking our time to gently excite and caress every part of each other. She ran her hands over my ass sliding her fingers over the firm muscles and lightly gliding them over my anus, I reciprocated as we lay on our sides caressing smooth skin. Hers was a curvaceous ass, mine not so much but she seemed to linger more on my ring, a wet finger probed gently, gaining entrance, another joined it. I was uneasy, I thought we were here so I could love her, not the other way round. She continued to play with my ass, I stroked her lovely tits, I could play with them all day, we were both hard, she started to slide her cock along my leg, maintaining her erection. She moved her tits away a little and I rolled over onto my front to reach them, still on her side, she lifted her leg and slid it over mine, the rest of her body followed, on top of me. Her cock was ominously near my ass, she rolled me onto my side, we lay close together on our side, she behind me and lifted my upper most leg, pushing my knee forward a bit.

"I've never," I began.

"At one time, neither had I." she replied.

Hopefully, she knew what she was doing, I was not sure about this but I've fucked her, so it seems only right. A little pressure from her fingers and I could feel my ass begin open, she must have found another of my condoms under the couch because her cock was cold and wet as it sought to push into me. I tried to relax but was too wary to be at ease, there, a bit of pressure to my asshole, not so bad. The pressure increased, hey, hang on, that hurts, I could feel it stretching, this was really uncomfortable. She eased off a little, I found I could breathe again, I must have been holding my breath and relaxed, then the pressure returned. I could actually feel her inside me now, a cool presence going contrary to the usual flow, how weird is that? I tried to allow her to fuck me but found it counter intuitive, I was there to fuck her, she's the girl here. Again I calmed down, she had sucked me and I had fucked her, I shouldn't be too hung up about this.

Slowly her cock slid further into me, it hurt, no matter how I tried to relax, she kissed me and said she loved me but I could only feel pain. She stopped, is she fully in? I don't think so, her belly isn't that close, again she thrust in further, how much more? Then her body was really tight on mine, this was wonderful, she was fully in me, I could feel her cock moving in me, painful but I felt we were closer somehow, sharing our intimacy. The fullness I felt was not what I had imagined, there was no sexual sensation at all. She started slowly, good I couldn't bear anything more just yet, the fire burning in my stretched ring should be scalding her right now. The pace picked up, God, her cock seemed huge and it seemed she was causing all sorts of readjustments to my insides.

I tried to relax but feeling her deep inside me, thrusting up into my rectum like that, is too much, I'm going to have to tell her to stop, the pain is mounting, it's hurting me in places I didn't know I had. There was something else too a rubbing against something hard inside me as she thrust in and out, it was hurting in a different way, I tried to ease into a better position. She was holding me tightly, whispering sweet nothings as she stroked me, I felt used, though the pain had diminished slightly and the different feeling deep inside was growing, is that good or bad? She was tender, easing her cock to and fro, the lubricated condom gliding almost effortlessly within me. I was feeling a bit better with all this now, with the pain subsiding I wanted her to fuck me, cum in me because she wanted my body, after all she chose me above all those she could have picked.

We were a partnership, two people gliding together, both wanting to achieve orgasm, though for me it would be difficult to wank the way I was, one leg almost blocking any chance to reach it. She pulled out, after the massive feeling of her cock boring into me, I felt deprived, a sudden loss I couldn't explain. She rolled me onto my back and lifted my knees, bringing her shoulders up under them as she slid back in my ass. More pain from my poor sphincter but that soon passed, she filled me completely in one go, I felt as though this is how it ought to be and kissed her. Carefully she resumed her fucking of me, gradually increasing the pace, yes, that was better, I could sense the feeling that was there before, growing, it was the same as when I approach a climax, only my cock was a limp thing. Every thrust she made was sending my cock bouncing to and fro, almost touching her belly as she leant over my ass to fuck me, the pleasurable feeling was overshadowing the pain I felt earlier.

I started to wank my cock, I wanted to cum like a man and not dribble because she was shagging my ass, somehow that seemed alright for her, a sort of feminine orgasm but not for me. My cock soon reacted, growing hard and strong, after all, I already felt a climax stirring inside me, I simply wanted my rigid dick spurting between us. She was thumping into me now, my sphincter must have gone into shock and ceased all pain signals, I could only feel a mounting orgasm, Louise too by the way she was moving. She threw back her head,her tits were glorious above me, proud and firm, jutting out, she groaned and thrust deep into me, shuddering as she fountained into the condom, collapsing onto me. I was lost in my own climax, triggered because she had cum in my ass, my cock was caught between our bellies, spewing cum over us both, I literally cemented our relationship.