Young, beautiful, Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped out of me and knelt, kissing and licking at my belly collecting the cum I had deposited there, I pressed the back of her knees to crawl forward and licked her gorgeous belly, still wearing it's sticky deposit. Of course when I had finished, there was a full condom hanging, slipping, from her softening cock. I removed it and sucked her dry, gently squeezing the last drops from her, to relish the taste of our love. She laid beside me, saying,

"It's time for another shower."

I said she could go first, as she showered, I laid out the shopping I did yesterday. I joined her but we didn't over indulge, simply kissing as we finished showering and reached for the towels. She stopped as she saw her clothes folded neatly and new ones waiting. I had looked at her bra size and that of her panties and bought lacy white ones, the assistant had told me what dress size to buy and helped me pick out a baby blue dress from the 'Sale' section. She was smiling and was really happy that I had thought to present her with fresh clothes. I said, hopefully,

"Can I dress you?" she nodded.

I had made sure my hands were soft and smooth and picked up one of the white stockings I had bought in yet another store. Rolling it up in my hands, I knelt and presented the open toe to her foot, graciously she pointed her toes, sliding them into the offered stocking, I rolled it tightly up her leg, the reinforced grip top ensured it wouldn't slip, then did the other leg. I looked up from my kneeling position, she stood wearing nothing but stockings, no make up, absolutely naked and absolutely gorgeous, my rightful place was right here, in worship of her beauty.

I presented the the white panties, held open a few inches from the floor, she held on to my shoulder and stepped in, I drew them up, sliding my hands back and forward to ease them over her thighs and of course the start of a delicious ass. They could go no higher before I tenderly placed a quiescent dick and balls into the front, nestling snugly as I pulled them up. Standing, I slid the bra over her extended arms and fastened it at the centre hooks, she allowed me to adjust her into it by gently pinching each breast to lift it and settle each in place.

"May I take another photo, just as you are? This one is only for us."

"Alright, it's only because I trust you."

The thin material of the panties clearly showed the sleeping shape of her dick. Now I have a realistic photo of the girl I love. The blue dress fitted her wonderfully, although the neckline may have been a little low.

Louise said tonight's dinner was on her, she applied her make up and we walked down the street, where she bargained for a bag of squashed tomatoes, an over ripe lemon, battered looking onions and a whole lot of bruised cooking apples. She leaned over the produce allowing a generous glimpse of her cleavage and smiled sweetly at the traders, at a meat counter she bargained for some beef, now past it's best, they caved in to her haggling. A trip to a supermarket got budget value self raising flour and a cheap pack of spaghetti. We went back to hers as she knew her kitchen better than mine, the walk in the sunshine was by way of the park, gloriously full of blooms.

Louise had made a lovely apple pie and set it aside, planning that it would finish cooking shortly before we ate the spaghetti bolognese we were preparing. I trimmed the meat, cutting it into cubes, allowing a little fat for taste, she had rendered the tomatoes down with a little salt, sugar and lemon juice, all it needed then was to fry the onions with some garlic, then lightly fry the meat. The tomatoes were added to the frying pan, as was black pepper, basil and oregano. She had taken off her dress so it didn't get splashed with tomato and now removed her bra and panties for the same reason. Standing just in her hold up stockings, I was noticing every move of her body, the flexing of her bum as she twisted to reach something,the jiggle of her tits as she stirred the tomato. She bent to place the pie into the warm oven and as she straightened I reached around to cup her breasts,

"Don't start something you can't handle, Dan."

"They may be big but they don't scare me."

She turned to face me, "I think my body is too much for you."

"I could arouse you with one hand tied behind my back."

"How about both hands?" she said, standing with her hands on hips, stockinged legs astride, a veritable Goddess. "Strip

off and sit on that chair."

It didn't take me long to strip and to sit on the faux leather bar stool she had acquired from a skip. My feet rested easily on the chrome tube that served as a footrest but she pulled my arms back and down so I was slumped in the chair with my hands touching my ankles. Taking my socks, she tied my wrists to my ankles, I was precariously balanced by my ass on the edge of the seat and heels hooked on the slippery chrome rail.

My viewpoint was such that I could only see her upper half, a lovely half indeed but I was denied looking at the rest of her. I tried looking down further, imagining the white stockings smoothly clinging to long, shapely legs, their tops just below an awakening dick. She moved towards me, her tits were in my eyeline, gorgeous full globes that bounced slightly as she moved, the nipples quite soft and small. She stopped, just out of reach, I strained to kiss them but to no avail, she rocked forward and I could just touch a nipple with my tongue, probing and circling that nub of flesh. I was throwing my whole body forward, straining to put my lips to the soft aureole, hoping to coax her nipple to harden, wanting only to bring us both some pleasure, after all, Love is the gift you give yourself.

She turned her other breast toward me, I felt as weak as an infant, wanting only to suckle upon her, mewling as I licked the air, hoping to tempt the fleshy morsel closer. A tiny movement and the object of my desire pressed forward to rest against my lips, I kissed and gently sucked that nipple, concentrating all my efforts into teasing it to harden, I kissed all around the aureole, sucking at the nipple to engorge it within my loving mouth. She sighed and turned back again, presenting the first, semi soft nipple to me once more, I focussed all my efforts to bring it to full, taut glory, a pink beacon on a flawless hill. By now my cock was a solid rod, jutting out lewdly due to my slumped position, if only she would acknowledge it, presenting it's perky, stiff tribute to her beauty. She pushed further forward, I could kiss more of her breast, I moaned, lost in my adulation of her, I would kiss and suck any portion of flesh she deigned to present to me.

As if she could read my mind, she touched the gas strut lever and I fell several inches, my feet slipped from the foot rail, toes hitting the floor, my ass dropping from the seat, which jammed into my back. My head was level with her dick, a half hard muscle, curved in the effort to lift itself higher, I could help with that, licking my lips in anticipation. The seat of the chair was digging into my back, my cock thrusting into the air as she stepped between my spread legs to present herself to me. My tongue tenderly licked at the tip of her organ, then moved onto the top to press against the tethered foreskin, pushing it down the shaft. Her cock jerked a little, causing my tongue to lose it's tenuous hold and the skin to slide back smoothly again. Once more I pressed the skin hood back over the glans, my saliva dripping from the underside of my tongue, as I exposed the smooth pink head of her hardening weapon.

My own weapon was needing a touch, it was jerking in the air simply from the force of blood surging into it. She moved to press her cock to my lips and brushed the tip of my rigid dick with a stockinged leg, I moaned, exquisite pleasure surged through me. Her cock touch my lips, I opened them to gently welcome the fountain head of my love. Clear pre cum adorned the tip of her and, with a slight twist of her body, soon left a lipstick like trail over my upper lip, she withdrew slightly and I pressed my lips together to wear this evidence of her desire as a shiny lubrication for her to slide into me. I pouted gleaming lips and she pressed in, her cock head sliding, pushing back my tongue which savoured the underside of a sticky shaft.

I heard Mmm, then realised it was me, she had filled my mouth completely but I was more conscious that her stockinged leg had once again brushed my cock, I could feel it jerking with the tingling after glow of sensation. Her gliding cock was moving to and fro in my mouth, my sucking and saliva making a wet slurping sound as she rocked back and forth, her nylon clad leg was doing great things to me, stroking silkily along my shaft. I sucked and worshipped the hard organ she had entrusted me with, nipping ever so gently with my teeth and running my tongue around her cock head. Oh God, I was so hard, I felt I could punch it through the drywall, she too was a solid presence in my mouth, I took my time to suck her to fruition. We were moving as one, her cock sliding into my mouth and mine gaining pleasure from the satiny touch of her stockinged leg. We were both feeling an approaching climax, then my sucking achieved it's goal, her legs quivered, as, with knees trembling, she ejaculated over my tongue and I was drinking heartily from the fountain of life.

Bound, thrusting, I surrendered to her dominant nylon clad legs as they transmitted their shiny tremors to my engorged cock, it didn't take long before I shot my load over silky stockings. My cock jerked up and down, over her stocking clad legs, as I pumped my cum onto her lingerie. Her dribbling cock moved around my mouth as I sucked her clean, what a wonderful experience sucking on a mouthful of cum just as I climaxed. She released me and I reverently rolled down her stockings so that I may wash them, removing all evidence of my dirty thoughts. She meanwhile washed her leg and dick, as I stood rinsing her nylons, she also washed my dick, a strange sensation whilst I was using both hands at the sink.

We dressed and later enjoyed a wonderful dinner, ending it with a mug of coffee, which by now stood cold and empty, whilst we curled up on the sofa, soft music playing in the background. I kissed Louise, how could I not, she was lit by the glow of the candles to one side of her, which modelled her face in varying shadows of grey. Not quite the 'Fifty shades of grey' that her earlier domineering persona had implied. Her playful episode revealed more of her multifaceted character, she kissed me, all compliant and loving, I kissed each lip in turn and fondled her breasts as my desire for her grew, along with something else I could mention. My feelings for her were far more than just lust but such raw emotion would do for now, as I slipped a hand into her dress. She moved sensuously, allowing me access to her breasts, she reminded me of a cat, the movement, not that she purred, I hoped that would come later - as would I.

My hand moved on, stroking her naked leg, the stockings now drying in the bathroom, the feel of smooth flesh was lovely but lacking the smooth frisson of nylon. With stockings there was always the lift of my heart as the stockings ended and the warm bare flesh announced the closeness to paradise, even though that portal was a little further back with this beauty. I raised her legs slightly and caressed the lower curve of her ass over the silky satin sheen of her panties, lifting her onto my lap, whilst she took some of her weight on her feet, I could slip these tight protectors of her sex down shapely legs to discard on the floor.

"I want to make love to you, to send you soaring to delicious heights, culminating in heavenly bliss."

"And here's me thinking you just want to shag my ass,"

"That too."

"I want to feel you in me, you know. . . naked," she said.

"There's no need to protect you, as far as I'm concerned."

"Nor me for you, I hadn't wanted to broach the subject earlier but the fact you used a condom, did worry me at first."

"I'll always be honest with you . . . fatty."

"Beast!" she wiggled her slim hips, addressing a non existent audience, "He uses me, then tosses me aside."

"If there's any tossing to be done, I'm your man," I said grabbing her burgeoning dick.

"You're just toying with my affections."

"And very nicely it's growing too, even though size isn't everything."

"No sighs, are everything," she replied tugging me to full hardness. "I do need my full share of sighs."

We slowly undressed each other and lay along the couch on our side, I held and kissed her ass, stroking those firm rounded curves and playing with her tight pucker. I circled that ring of muscle, probing gently with a wet finger, bending to lick and wet her nether orifice, pushing a finger slowly into her and pulling upwards to ease her ass open. Two fingers were now in play as I kissed and stroked her ass, my cock was rigid as I positioned my self to push into her. She pushed back at me as I spread her cheeks, fingers now pulling to each side as I sought to gain entrance. I spit on my hand and anointed the end of my cock, slipping it in and resting there for a while. She moved carefully back onto me, I drew her hips gently back and impaled her on my weapon. A few strokes and we had a little more room to move, she tapped the side of my leg and slowly began to roll on top of me, this was awkward, shifting whilst coupled like this.

Louise was now on her back on top of me, lying on my back on the couch, it was difficult for me to move but she was drawing her legs up, then her upper body. She ended up laid back, arms behind her, sitting over my cock, reverse cowgirl style, I held her hips as she rose a little for the first time. She sank back easily, we were lined up O.K. She lifted further next time, sinking down quicker, squashing my belly and no doubt feeling my cock further than ever inside her. Fully in control now, she lifted up half way off my cock, then to slide hard back down, I don't know if I could take too much of this. Her efforts increased, I think by now we were cantering, God knows if I could stand a gallop, she loved being in the saddle. She was exultant as she rode me towards an orgasm, yes I was enjoying it but fearful she would try to jump a fence, lift too high and hurt us. It wasn't too long before that thought came true, as she rose almost fully off my cock, it tried to bend as she fell back down, hurting me and no doubt trying to push my cock through the side of her rectum.

"Take it easy, Louise."

She didn't need my warning, easing up and down a few times before settling down to a slower pace. Once our rhythm had settled we both increased the tempo and soon she was back to her former pace but not lifting quite as far. I was enjoying it, a climax building as I held her body, fondling her tits, she was in full control, as her ass slipped up and down my hard cock, her orgasm was building too, her breath a panting sigh. I couldn't see her dick, which must be flopping up and down, her orgasm centring on the feelings from her ass, mine were always first and foremost in my cock, they were nearing a crescendo and I tried to hold back. She cried out as she rode me, yes, she was getting near, her actions increased, will I hold out until she cums? A triumphant cry and she sank down hard on me, her ass clenching around my cock. God it was wonderful, the rhythmic squeezing of my cock within the walls of her ass only needed a slight push to cum myself, gushing up inside her.

She laid back down on me, a trickle of cum from her flaccid dick made it's way down my balls, I managed to kiss her face. I was holding her arms tight and wrapping my legs around hers, now that she was laid straight again.

"I love you, darling I want to be with you forever."

We talked then about her moving in with me, at least whilst we saved for somewhere bigger.

We showered in her tiny wet room, I washed quickly and left her to it as I brewed some coffee. She walked back out, fresh and damp and gorgeous. I gave her just a quick kiss in case it might lead to more, just now more would be too much and my cock needed a rest. We still had one whole day of the weekend left, would I have the strength to go to work on Monday?

Only time would tell.