All Comments on 'Young, Dumb And Full of Cum Ch. 04'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great chapter.

It's good to know Emily isn't bad a academically and that Mindy does care for Emily's education.

I also hope we get to see Emily's mother at some point and her reaction to all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love this series

Keep up the good work. I love hearing about Emily and her embarrassing adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Not my favorite of your characters (Emily is a bit -too- willing for my tastes), but glad to see you're still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Any chance we can meet one of her parents next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like that Emily kept an authoritative tone even lost in pleasure. She took her role as a Sex Ed teacher seriously.

I also like Emily and Cindy's friendship, especially how Emily is ok with Cindy fondling her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving your stories

But we need more is them!

They have find a way to get her fucked by an ever larger group of boys. Or maybe somewhere outdoors?

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelabout 5 years agoAuthor

That is, hopefully, the plan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome Stories

I really love the way how Emily acts. The DP in this story was really awesome. Her gullible and naive behaviour is just so adorable. That's why I would love to read how she gets fucked by more and more guys. Would you consider an even bigger gangbang for her? Maybe some kind of "Biology Project" where she would get fucked by all the boys or something like that?

When do you think would you publish the next story about our litte girl who is full of cum?

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 4 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry to say that it'll probably be a while until the next chapter, I really write a continuation when the mood strikes me, and recently I've been into writing the Luna Vs. Camp story more than anything else.

I don't know when I'll go back to this one, but I certainly want to do so eventually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...