Young Goodman Brown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She straddled me, placing her hand around my cock, stroking it and rubbing the entrance to her thing back and forth over the head, coating it with her juices. Then she put out her hand and Morgan dropped a big glob of that stuff from her pot in Ma's open palm. Ma rubbed the stuff all over both of her hands and then smeared a bunch of it on my cock too. It smelled like mulch and rancid lard.

"This is the true meaning of the flying ointment." Morgan said. "The truth behind those stories about witches riding on broomsticks."

Ma hovered over my cock. I expected her to bring her thing right down over it, and I guess Morgan was expecting that too, but Ma said to her, "If you please."

"What?" Morgan replied.

"How about giving us a little privacy?" Ma said.

Morgan looked surprised. "A witch wanting privacy while having incest with her son? I've never heard of such a thing. You certainly are a strange one, Becky."

"If it was anyone else but you, I wouldn't mind." Ma replied while finally easing herself down on top of me.

"Humph!" Morgan replied. "Well... I should be getting back to the Festival, anyway. We can't have the girls tearing the school up, can we? I'll be back around midnight for the Stag Hunt. Don't wear him out—or better yet--heh heh--do."

And with that, she left.

I, for one, was grateful for the privacy. Morgan had already seen too much of me already, and this whole deal was crazy. I was a little curious about what this flying ointment was supposed to do, but didn't feel anything special—I mean--besides the great feeling of my cock in Ma's thing. I tried to raise myself up to give her a hug, but she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back down. That stuff seemed to be having some kind of an effect on Ma, though, because she started humping me frantically, moaning and slamming her body down on my pelvic bone so hard that it was painful.

"Oh...oh...This is the good stuff!" she said, gazing wildly into my eyes. "I could fuck you to death on this." And by the crazy look in her eyes, she might not have been joking.

I was scared.

"Um...Ma?" I said uneasily. How weird would it be to be fucked to death by your own Ma?

But she suddenly stopped and climbed off the bed.

"Ma! What?!" I said. I wanted her back.

"Wait right here," she replied.

She drew the curtain aside and disappeared into the outer office. When she returned a few moments later, she was carrying with that jar of cum she'd collected from me when she sucked my cock. She got back onto the bed and lay down beside me with that jar in her hand and stuck two finger of her other one into her thing and moved them around a little. When she pulled them out, they were shiny and dripping with her juices. She put them into the jar and stirred them around, mixing her juice and my cum together. It was totally bizarre.

She wiped her finger off on the side of the bed, and waved her hand over the rim of the jar, mumbling some of those strange words again. Then she lifted the jar to her face, sniffed it and took a little of the spunk into her mouth. She swished it around a little, like she was judging the quality of a batch of wine, and then spit it back into the jar.

"Drink this," she said, offering me the jar."

"Ma, no!" I replied, turning my head away in disgust.

"Obey your mother and drink this, Goodman," she said. "Honestly...why do men think it's so hot when women swallow, but they won't eat their own sperm? This is a combination of male essence (yours), female essence (mine), with a little bit of that flying ointment. I bet Morgan never suspected I would feed it to you. Now drink this," she said, again offering me the jar. "There's a good boy."

"Yuck!" I said, refusing it.

"Goodman, Am I going to have to force this down you? I declare, you never would take your castor oil, either. Drink it! It will protect you."

"From what," I asked.

"What's to come," she replied. "Morgan means to throw you to the dogs, but this will strengthen the spell I'm going to give you. Now drink it like a good boy."

She put a hand on my lower jaw and forced it open. Then she poured the whole container of muck into my mouth. She clamped my jaw together, and I didn't have much choice but to swallow the stuff. Fortunately, it smelled worse that it tasted--actually didn't have much of a taste at all, a little salty and a little bit herbal."

"Now I'm going to give you a strengthening spell that will sustain you through what's to come. Repeat these words," she said, rattling off more of that gibberish.

I had to get her to slow down and tried to imitate her words, but they seemed extraordinarily hard to pronounce. I wasn't getting anywhere until she squeezed my balls until they hurt.

"Quit playing around," she said. "This is important! And hurry up. I need to get back on top of you or I'll die! Morgan's flying ointment really is the good stuff."

I tried one more time. She screeched, "Close enough!" and leaped back on top of me.

She fucked me like a woman possessed, which I guess she was--like some harpy out of mythology. She loomed over me, pinning me down with the palms of her hands while she furiously rode my cock, and the expression on her face was like that of a demon as she banged away on top of me. Her face was so contorted and ugly that I thought for a moment she was going to turn into a werewolf or something. And the really scary part was that this crazy woman on top of me was my own mother.

Mercifully, just when I feared she really was going to fuck me to death like she promised, she started to orgasm and I could feel the familiar sensation welling up inside of me as well. We came together. I gushed like a fire hose as I came inside her, and she screamed, "Yes...yes...yes!" as her orgasm hit.

She collapsed on top of me, panting like crazy, and too heavy to bear.

"Ma, I can't breathe," I said.

"Sorry, Kiddo," she replied, rolling off.

We lay side by side, panting and soaked in sweat. I figured it was all over, but Ma grabbed my soft, slimy cock and started stroking it again.

"It's no use. I'm done for, Ma," I said.

"Say the words," she replied.

"What?"

"Say the words."

I did as she said. It took a couple of tries to get them out, but—Lord Almighty! I got hard again--instantly.

"That's a good boy," Ma said. "Now here's what's going to happen, Kiddo. When Morgan returns, she's going to take you out into the woods and make you fuck every witch in the coven. But if you tire out and fail to get it up—even once—they'll tear you apart like a pack of dogs."

"No Ma," I said in disbelief. I knew some of these girls. They were active in their local churches and wouldn't hurt a fly. "They could never do such a thing," I said.

"If Morgan tells them to, they will," she replied. "You have no idea of the influence that bitch has over these women."

"But how can I possibly have sex with all of them?" I asked. "No one could. It isn't humanly possible."

"But this is magic, Goodman. I've given you a spell and a magic potion. If you keep saying the words, you may be able to fuck them all into submission before they get you. It's all I can do to save you." She sighed, "I wish I'd know this spell when your father was alive. Oh...and one more thing. The spell will only last till dawn, so you'll have to work quickly."

All this while, she was holding my cock in her hand.

"What do you say, Kiddo?" she asked, giving it a couple of strokes. "Let's try it out a couple of times and see how it works, eh?"

Like I was going to refuse, with a rock-hard pecker?

"Only this time," she added, pulling me over on top of her. "Instead of fucking like wild beasts, how about we make love to each other the way a mother and a child should?"

********

We made love more than a couple of times before, at some point, I fell asleep. When I awoke, I was alone in the bed. I got up, and went into the outer office looking for Ma. I found her sitting behind the Nurse's, peering intently at her pocket mirror with a worried look on her face. She had put her robe back on, and I went over and gave her a hug from behind.

"Ma?" I said.

"Goodman," she replied. "Do I look older to you?"

I studied her face, and while I did see a few faint crow's feet around her eyes I'd never noticed before, I didn't say anything. To me, she was still my young, beautiful mother.

"You look fine, Ma," I said, stroking her hair.

"Hmmm..." she replied doubtfully and continued to examine her face.

Since she was dressed and too distracted to have sex with me again, I looked around for my clothes. I didn't see them so I asked Ma about them.

"What?" Ma, who was still distracted by her mirror, replied. "Oh...Morgan took those away. You won't be needing them for awhile anyway."

"But I'm cold," I said.

"Cold? On a balmy Massachusetts fall evening? Man up, Goodman," she said, grinning playfully.

She got up and put her arms around me.

"Kiddo," I've done what I can, but the rest is up to you. Do you remember the words?"

I nodded and immediately got hard as I said them out loud.

She put her hand around it and shook it a couple of times. I thought she was going to jack me off, but all she did was hold it.

"This thing can be your salvation or your doom," she said. "Depending on how you use it tonight."

"Ah...the mother and son bond. What a lovely sight. Still at it I see."

We looked up and saw that Morgan had returned. She saw Ma holding my pecker and grinned lewdly. Ma hastily let go of me and wiped her hand off on her robe.

"It's nearly midnight, and the Stag Hunt's about to begin." Morgan said. "Here..." put this on him." She gave Ma a leather dog collar with a leash attached to it.

I didn't want it that thing around my neck, but Ma said: "Don't struggle," and fastened it on me. "Not too tight for you, is it, Kiddo?" she asked.

"No, Ma," I replied. "Bu thanks for the consideration."

"And now for your crown, Stag," Morgan said. She held up a red and green knit cap that with cloth reindeer antlers sticking out of the sides. It looked like one of those hats you see dumb asses wearing at Christmas parties. She put it over my head and tied the straps together in a bow around my chin.

"There. How does that feel, Stag?" she asked.

There I was, the only one of us who was naked and wearing a stupid hat and a dog collar. How do you think I felt?

"It's time. Let's go," Morgan said.

Ma sighed and pulled on my chain.

"Come on, Goodman."

They led me down to the gym, which was empty now, and out through the back door that led out into the woods. There wasn't a soul in sight, and I wondered where everybody had gone. It was pitch black in the woods, because there was no moon and the sky was overcast, but Morgan had a Coleman lantern and went ahead of Ma and me. We went along a path that took us farther and farther into the dark woods.

After awhile, I was beginning to just make out a light in the distance ahead of us and I thought I heard the barking of dogs. Eventually we came to a clearing where a stage similar to the one in the gym had been set up. It was surrounded by patio torches and a couple of bug zappers. Also, that tapestry of Hecate had been rigged up on a frame at the back of the stage. The area surrounding it was still mostly dark, but the sound of barking and yelping was getting louder and louder. When we were close enough, I suddenly saw the girls. The whole female student body was lying on the ground in front of the stage, butt naked and writhing around on each other in combinations of two and three or more, kissing and licking and fingering every orifice they could find in the dark. It was like a scene straight out of Hell.

So Enoch had been right. The YLF was one big lesbian orgy.

As we made our way up to the stage, stepping over and around the prone naked bodies of the girls, I was acutely aware of my own nakedness as well. When we mounted the stage I got a pretty good view of all that was going on down below. I recognized most of the girls I knew from school: girls from good families and active in church and civic affairs, whom you never would have guessed were—underneath it all-- hot-assed witches. Among them was Gershom's girlfriend, Abigail. She had the Black Man strapped to her middle and was sticking it into girl after willing girl.

So...not a lesbian, eh Gershom?

"Daughters of Hecate! Daughters of Hecate!" Miz Morgan shouted once we were in position on the stage and raised her arms. "May I have your attention?"

Most of the girls—the ones closest to the stage—stopped what they were doing and looked up at us. The ones farther away however, kept at it.

"Behold! As promised," Morgan said, pointing at me. "Tonight's game...the Stag!"

The girls all cheered, but it wasn't what I would call a friendly cheer. It was lustful and kind of menacing. It was the sort of cheer you might hear when they bring out the Christmas ham. I must have trembled a little, because Ma leaned in and whispered," Remember the spell."

"You'll all get your chance with him soon enough," Miz Morgan said. "But, first, where's our Queen of Darkness?"

"Present!"

Tabitha appeared, extricating herself from a pile of bodies, and climbed up onto the stage. She was as naked as all the rest and her chin was wet and shiny. I've seen Tabitha in all sorts of costumes, even is some pretty skimpy bikinis, but this was the first time I'd seen her naked. Her's was a young woman's body--not big in the boobs like Ma, but she looked fine enough, and I suddenly felt kind of proud to be her friend. Unlike Ma, her thing was shaved down to a little furrow of hair centered right over the crease.

Ma tugged on my leash.

"Goodman, don't stare. I thought I'd taught you better than that."

"Sorry, Ma," I said, averting my gaze, but Tabitha had already given me a boner, and I didn't even need Ma's spell to get it. Tabitha looked down at it and scowled.

"Hey, don't point that thing at me," she said. "You jack-off..." These were the first words she had for me all day, and they were harsh ones. This was my Tabitha, alright. "All your dumb life I've tried to protect you from these other witches, and now here's a fine mess you've gotten yourself into. Stupid! How'd it happen, anyway?"

"It was a series of unfortunate events," I replied.

"You look ridiculous in that hat."

"Don't I know it," I replied. "I think they mean to kill me, Tabby. But, look, if you're the Prom Queen of Darkness or whatever, can't you put in a word or two and get me out of this mess?"

Tabitha shook her head.

"Tough titty, Goodman. You know that if this were any other time, I'd come to bat for you, but since you blindly chose to penetrate Women's Mysteries..."

Fuck! That again?

"This sucks," I said, folding my arms over my bare chest.

Morgan turned me around and forced me to display my manhood to the eyes of the collective body of young witches below.

"Daughters of Hecate! Daughters of Hecate!" she shouted. "How has your day been? Are you having a good time?" The girls shouted, "Yes! Yes!" in unison and there was laughter and a few rude comments directed at me. "Well...now here's a rare treat in store for you," she said. This animal," she pointed one of her claw-like fingers at me, "...dared to violate our sacred Mysteries. The Goddess once transformed a defiler like him into a beast of prey, and he was torn to pieces by his own dogs. The dog is also sacred to Hecate, and tonight you are the Hounds of Hecate. Do you all have your ears?"

Again they shouted, "Yes!" in unison. Someone was moving through the crowd and passing out baseball caps, which they took and put on their heads. The caps all had the words "Disney World" printed on them and the bills were shaped like Goofy. So these were the Hounds of Hecate.

"Where's yours?" I asked Tabitha, but Ma tugged on my chain again.

"Shush," she said.

"Good," Morgan said, surveying the crowd of witches and their hats. "This one..." she said, referring to me, "...has been reduced to the status of an animal and tonight he will be your prey."

The girls went wild, and their cheers sounded more like the baying of hounds than ever. A few of the more overeager ones were beginning to rush the stage, but Morgan held them back with her outstretched arms.

"Wait!" she shouted, "The first one to have him will be our own Queen of Darkness. That's only fair."

"What?" said Tabitha, suddenly losing her attitude. "No, no! I'll pass." I thought I saw her flinch a little when Morgan put an arm around her shoulder.

"There, there, dear," Morgan said. "You can't. You do know this is really all your fault, don't you? If you'd had the foresight to lock your pet up with a spell, he wouldn't have followed you here. That was careless of you. You deserve to be punished just as much as he does...well, maybe a little less. But I forgive you, and, as out duly elected Queen of Darkness, you have the honor of being the first one to have sex with him."

Wow! Sex with Tabitha? Things didn't seem so bad now. But she looked upset.

"Is something wrong, dear?" Morgan asked her. "He's your best friend, isn't he? And look at that magnificent organ. I'd think you'd be eager to feel it moving inside you."

I blushed. I'd never been called magnificent before.

"It's not that," Tabitha replied. "It's just that I don't want to lose my virginity yet."

"Glory be!" Morgan exclaimed. She looked at Tabitha and then turned to me. "Can I believe my ears? Neither your girlfriend nor your mother has sex with you? Young man, you are the unlucky one. However," she said to Tabitha. "You're quite right to want to keep your hymen intact...perfectly understandable. But what about here?" she asked, goosing Tabitha in the butt.

Tabitha screamed and leaped like she'd been hit by a cattle prod.

"No, no! That'll hurt," she said.

"Of course...and we will all enjoy every moment of it," Morgan replied with a nasty laugh. "But this will make it feel better," she said, holding up her jar of flying ointment. But Tabitha clamped her hands over her backside and started backing away.

Morgan shook her head and put her hands on her hips.

"Well...I know how to deal with stubborn students," she said and gestured to a couple of Mrs. Hawke's bully girls. "You...and you. Hold her down."

They grabbed Tabitha. She resisted, but they were too strong for her, and soon she was pinned to the floor of the stage with her bare butt high in the air. Morgan patted it gently.

"Now," she said, addressing the crowd, "Who wants to see the Queen of Darkness get fucked in the ass?"

The girls all screamed and yelled like ravening dogs. A few of them even leaped into the air, waving their arms and shouting, "Yes! Yes!"

"There you have it, dear," Miz Morgan said to Tabitha, "Vox populi. The voice of the coven."

"No...no," Tabitha protested.

"Oh, don't make such a fuss." Morgan kissed Tabitha's rear end, but it was obscene to have to see that ugly old monster kissing Tabitha's perfect little ass. She smeared some of that ointment all over Tabitha's butt and stuck an ointment-coated finger deep into her anus. Tabitha screamed. Then Morgan took the leash from Ma and gave it a tug. "Come on, Stag. It's time to rut."

There was no question of resisting her. I stumbled forward and allowed her to guide my member to the entrance of Tabitha's anus. "Push," she said, slapping me on the ass. I pushed, but Tabitha's anus was clenched tight. "Harder!" Morgan said. "Tabitha, dear, try to relax." But Tabitha shook her head and moaned, "No...no!" Morgan grabbed my ass and pushed it hard. You can imagine what it felt like for me to feel her awful hands on my bare ass. Tabitha's anus grudgingly gave way to the pressure from my cockhead and I was in. She was incredibly tight. The ring of muscle around her anus squeezed my dick so hard that I thought it might get cut in two.