Young Goodman Brown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay...move, move!" Morgan said, and I felt a sudden sharp pain across by buttocks. She had a switch in her hand and was smacking my ass with it. I had no choice but to drive my cock as far into Tabitha's bowels as far as it would go. "It hurts! It hurts!" she screamed. And I wasn't feeling so good myself, what with Morgan smacking me with that switch over and over again. I never envisioned my first time with Tabitha would be like this, and it wasn't so good for either of us. But surprisingly her cries of pain transformed into what sounded more like moans of pleasure. I guessed the ointment was starting to do it's dirty work and she actually reached back with her left arm and clawed at my butt cheek. "More! More! Deeper!" she said, but I figured I was in as far as I could go.

Now, the ointment, you may remember, had had a pretty strong effect on Ma when we were making love, but not on me. But now it was, strangely enough, starting to get to me. Maybe there's a qualitative difference between being in someone's thing and their ass, or maybe it works better with pain—who knows? But I was flying now, and it felt like Tabitha and me were hovering above the clouds dick in ass. No pain, no nothing. Just the two of us, joined eternally. This must be the true meaning of the flying broomstick. It was incredible, but unfortunately it didn't really last forever. All too soon I came. I shot my load in Tabitha's ass and that was that. Her knees gave way and we collapsed on the floor in a heap, with her underneath and me on top.

I rolled off. I was dead tired. That had been just too much. I wanted to curl up and go to sleep right there on the stage, but Morgan tugged on my leash and hauled me to my feet. "Up, Stag," she said. Tabitha remained on the floor, panting and too weak to get up herself. I saw a little dribble of my cum ooze down the crack of her ass.

"Now, Stag," Morgan said, "Your moment has come. See all those girls down there? You're going to have sex with each and every one of them all through the night until cock crow...if you can last. But if this puny thing of yours..." she grabbed hold of my cum and ointment besmeared pecker. "...should fail even once, they'll tear you apart and feast on your flesh. Pleasant, no?"

Pleasant? No. But the sensation of her claw-like hand on my penis wasn't so great either.

She pushed me off the stage into the crowd of ravening girls below, who received me howling like the demons that they were. A few of them were all for just tearing me apart right off the bat, but I was able to fend them off. I honestly don't know how I got through that night. Even with Ma's spell, it was a close thing. But I managed to have sex with them all, singly and in pairs; in groups and in combinations that were just too ridiculous to describe. At times, I was in more danger of suffocating to death than being torn apart, but I plowed through those acres of female flesh like a farmer cutting wheat thanks to Ma's wonderful spell. To try to describe every single encounter I had with every single girl that night would be pointless and take too long, so I'll just describe a few at random. (By the way, if you ever get the chance to date one of the girls from the Lacrosse Team, do so. You won't regret it.)

I'd just made my way through the girls in the Biz Ed and Accounting programs, when girl I didn't recognize came up to me.

"Hi," she said. "Remember me?"

I couldn't say that I did.

"I'm Prudence from Hester Prynne," she said. "We met three years ago. We had lunch at the Golden Point, and later we made love in the back of your pick-up. Remember? Oh, is this yours?" she said, grabbing my dick. "May I suck it?"

Like I was going to refuse her? I remembered her by that blow job, and when she was finished I fucked her so well that she commended me to her friends, who all wanted some too. They all wanted to give me their phone numbers, but since we were all naked and none of us had any paper or writing materials, I gave them my email address verbally.

Then there was Charity, the burly girl who'd been my guard after Mrs. Hawke caught me. I worried that she might still be pissed at me about the donuts, but she seemed to have forgiven me about that and we had a pretty good time together. Let me say something here in praise of hefty girls. With all that extra padding, she gave me the most comfortable ride of the evening. Oh...and Mrs. Hawke herself? Not bad. She keeps herself in pretty good shape for a milf.

Finally, there's Abigail, Gershom's girl. I had some worries about fucking her. What if Gershom found out? He'd pound me into the ground like a fencepost. But what happens at the Girls Festival...you know the rest.

She was wearing an amulet around her neck—a silver fox—and still had the Black Man on and was patting it suggestively.

"Want to try it?" she asked.

I was hesitant. That thing was big--a lot bigger than me and I'm not that gay. But since I had fucked Tabitha in the ass a little earlier, I was feeling a little guilty and fair is fair. So I shrugged, bent over and let her do me. She lubricated my anus by licking it, then shoved the Black Man into me. It did hurt...a lot...a fucking lot! But I gritted my and tried to man up about it. Eventually, it went from being very painful to merely very uncomfortable, but then...well... not bad at all, in fact, it was actually starting to get enjoyable when Abigail pulled it out and offered me her ass.

********

Dawn was breaking. I had survived and was surrounded by the bodies of exhausted girls as far as the eye could see. Some were asleep, some had passed out and some were moaning quietly on the ground. They were all covered in sweat and cum and the smell of sex filled the woods. But I was still standing, although my back ached something fierce and my dick was so chaffed and sore that I wanted to pack it in ice. To tell you the truth, after a couple of hours, all pleasurable sensations in my dick had ceased, and I was just going through the motions. It was probably going to take me a few days to recover.

I was thirsty as hell too and looked around for something to drink.

Near the stage, there was a small table stocked with some refreshments-- cookies, chips, dip and homemade brownies. There was also a crock pot full of some mystery meat Mrs. Lector had whipped up, but I decided to give that a pass. (By the way, I fucked her too, but that's all I'm going to say about it). I tried a couple of the brownies and spied a bottle of wine at the end of the table. I picked it up and read the label: "Thunderbird." Thunderbird? What kind of cheap ass coven is this anyway? You'd think they could afford some better wine. But I just shrugged and put the bottle to my lips, taking a long, long drink. It was crappy, but it was also cold and wet, and that was just what I needed.

I glanced up and saw Tabitha, Ma and Morgan standing on the stage, looking down at me. Behind them was that picture of Hecate, and it suddenly struck me how similar they seemed to it. Here you had the three faces of Hecate, a young maiden, a mature woman and a hag as depicted on the picture and there stood Tabitha, Ma and Morgan. Collectively, they represented the very embodiment of the Goddess, so I got down on one knee and bowed to them.

"So...he survived his punishment," Morgan said, and you could tell she was pissed. "Not without help, I think." She folded her arms across her chest and gave Ma the Evil Eye.

"All's fair in love and witchcraft," Ma replied. "You took Zach from me, but you're not taking my son."

"Zach was arrogant and knew what he was getting into," Morgan replied. "And as for this one, just wait until next year."

********

And there you have it.

I had sex with the entire female student body of Cotton Mather, but just that one time. After that...nada!

The next day everything was back to normal at school, and it was like that night had never happened. Which I found out to my regret when I tried to approach a couple of them and got my face slapped. Now they are all calling me a pervert, and I honestly wonder if they really don't recall what happened that night in the woods. Miz Morgan remembers though. Of that I am certain, because she looks at me like she's the Cat and I'm the Canary.

I think I might have gotten into some really serious trouble at school if Tabitha hadn't been around to smooth things over, but now I'm back to being her property, so I'm not going to get anywhere with any of the rest of the girls again. As for Tabitha, she still won't let me fuck her, not even in the ass. I don't know how long she intends to hold on to that virginity of hers, and I'm beginning to suspect that maybe she's a member of that percentage I was telling Gershom about, but she says I have to conserve my energy until the next Fair. I have ways of getting around her though. Occasionally I go up to Bay Colony, where I'm always warmly welcomed with open arms, and I've cheated a few times with Abigail, Gershom's girlfriend. What a woman! Absolutely insatiable that one. Poor Gershom, if he ever marries her, he's going to find himself saddled with the hottest hotwife in the history of infidelity.

Sometimes I look for signs of witchcraft going on around me. In school, couples inexplicably get together and just as inexplicably break up, but that could be caused by anything. But then there's the case of Mr. Hawthorne, the unpopular math teacher. He broke out in hives and then drove his car off a bridge. Some of the poultry farmers around here have been plagued by a fox lately. Most foxes just break into a hen house and carry off one or two chickens, but this one just slaughters them all, but doesn't take any.

I sometimes catch Ma looking at me yearningly, and I return the look--sometimes the heat between us is so palpable I can't stand it and I'd jump her if I wasn't such a good son. But so far she's been reluctant to add another line to her face. I remember that crack Morgan made about them being the same age, and I wonder how that could be even remotely possible, but, as Ma would say, it's magic. Another YLF is coming up though, and sooner or later Ma's going to have to break down and do something to protect her only child. So...I wait patiently like the good son that I am.

Well, thank you for letting me get this off my chest. I really had to talk to someone about this, y'know. Just keep it to yourself, okay? In fact, I solemnly abjure and bind you with words and dire spells never to speak of this ever. I don't care what Morgan says, men can be witches too.

So remember: Mum's the word.