Young Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

I had to know, just absolutely had to, so licking my lips, and fighting off a giggle, I asked, "So...ah...like...just how much did you see?"

Well, before he stopped to chuckle, and nastily at that, he got as far as, "Well...lets see!" Yeah, then sounding much to pleased with himself to suit me, Dad explained, "Well...I did miss the preliminaries! But hey...I got here in time to see you climb off Wayne! Lets see now...oh yeah...that was right before you gave the lucky boy one Hell of a blow-job!" I smiled, Hell I'm sure I positively beamed; honestly, I just couldn't help myself! Sure, and why not; after all it was an at a girl, definitely, most definitely an at a girl! Hey, at least I didn't do anything stupid like blush, or gush something embarrassing oh say like, really, you think so, huh? Good thing I didn't, gosh, I might have missed hearing his, "Yup...you're definitely your mother's daughter!" While I was trying to decide if I should at least pretend to be mad, he was explaining, "Right...and of course I saw you pull off that double penetration! Now that was impressive! Well...lets just say, watching your face as you climaxed... wow girl...now that was one amazing, incredibly beautiful thing to behold!"

There I was thinking, hey, lets move it along! Oh sure, so how did I end up asking, "OK...ah...thanks! Well...so...ah...just what did you like watching the most?" Pretty lame, huh!

At least I had the good sense to shut up! That meant I heard Dad say, "It's a tough call! Let's see now! I guess it could have been watching you ride your brother's cock...yeah...while you were licking Wayne's cum off your fingers! Right...now that was hot!" Only he wasn't done, not quite, he just had to add, " But then...it could have been after Dave flipped you over and pinned you down! Yup...I liked seeing him fuck you just the way I would have!"

Wow, so there I was, momentarily hung-up on Dad's, "Fuck you like I would have!" So, I almost missed hearing his, "Yeah, he was most definitely banging out one mean fuck! No doubt about it...Dave's my little boy alright!"

Huh what, I asked myself? He's kidding, right? I mean really, little, compared to whom? That's when he said, "Ashley honey...you're very, very good at being very, very bad!" Sweet huh!

Honestly, he didn't seem pissed, the opposite would be more like it in fact! Like I said, I liked the way Dad's eyes just absolutely ate me up! Yeah, I liked it, and his teasing grin, and even his nasty chuckle! What really got me hot though, was seeing the sweet bulge tenting his shorts. Oh Hell yes, now that was one impressive bulge, woowoo!

Sure, I'd caught Dad sporting a hard-on before, but never when we were alone! Wow, and for sure not when it was so deliciously obvious! OK, it's not as if I was staring; hey, but gosh, it was a really big bulge! Un-huh, and it kept giving these cute little jerks, like maybe it needed more room. Naturally, he caught me looking! Gads, and oh my God, he gave me the same sort of cockeyed grin Dave does. Only if Dave's looking at me that way, it usually means the smarmy bastard thinks he's about to find himself with my lips wrapped around his cock! OK, so I'm easy to read, whatever!

Fists resting on his hips, Dad caught my eye, saying, "I know that wasn't the first time you've had your brother's cock in your mouth!" I'm thinking oops, and he says, "Come on...seriously you've got to know your Mothers watched you two screwing around out by the pool!" OK, then I'm thinking, ah...that would be no! Great, so then he busts me with, "And don't you think we've heard you two sneaking around late at night? And judging by the squeals...yeah...I'd say Dave's cock was anywhere...except in your mouth!" I opened my mouth, figuring I should say something! Of course, I didn't know what; but when he paused, I managed a grin and a shrug. While he chuckled, I waited, impatiently tapping one foot! Then, gesturing with one hand, Dad asked me to turn around. What else, thinking awesome, I figured he wanted to check out my ass! Why not, and besides, doing something was way better then just standing there feeling like a dork. What else, so playing along, I eagerly followed orders!

Spinning slowly, I spun on a heel. Teasingly rotating my hips, I looked over my shoulder, amused by Dad's appreciative nod. Gosh, and that was even before, what else, feeling deliciously naughty I bent over, spreading my legs and grabbing my ankles. Oh boy, and didn't that just rip a sweet little gasp out of him! Un-huh, well that's when he said, "Anyway...hey real nice by the way!" Nice, only I was pretty sure there had been a but there. And do you know what? I was right too, because Dad rolled-on, asking, "I'm betting you've had Dave's cock in your mouth, and fantasized about it being mine! Am I right?" Well yeah, of course he was! Sure, and I'd have bet anything that he knew it too!

OK so maybe it's weird! Bent over, I was giving Dad a bird's eye view of my bare, and utterly exposed pussy, and suddenly, I realize it would be easier to just fucking do it, then to have to look in to his eyes and admit it. Besides, hey, it was me after all, and I knew I'd end up babbling, and probably wind up telling him everything else I'd fantasized about! So, I straightened up, and spun around to face him. Catching his eye, I held it as I walked right up to him. Forget about hesitating, I just reached out, gripped his hips and slowly slid to my knees. Un-huh, damn straight, and I was still looking up past his big grin, and in to his eyes when I reached for his belt. Oh sure, his belt's undone, I've already popped the button, I'm yanking down his fucking zipper, and that's when he asks, "Are you sure baby?" What the fuck, I thought, what a silly question! Anyway, before he had a chance to say anything else, I reached in and latched on to what sure felt like one big, big and fucking thick cock! Yup, and the next thing I knew; there I was, franticly tugging his pants down. I couldn't help staring! Honestly, I was gawking like some silly virgin! You bet, because this deliciously massive, absolutely yummy looking cock had sprung up! Oh my God, I wanted that big, big, beautiful cock. Un-huh, and despite the way my poor pussy was begging, too bad, my mouth had already called dibs! Whatever, I was still staring, when I reached out and slapped a fist full of greedy fingers around the red-hot thickness of that cock's hard, silkily smooth shaft.

Dad's a nasty tease, and I can prove it! Picture it; I'm on my knees, still holding tight to a fat fistful of throbbing cock. Going for it, I'd just let the big cushy head of his cock push past my lips and in to my mouth. So fine, I'm delightedly savoring Dad's soulful groan of pleasure, and voila, he decides he has something to tell me. "You know Ashley," he started, pausing just long enough to chuckle nastily, before saying, "Your Mother's going to love hearing all about this!" Well shit, that caught my attention all right! Frozen in place, the huge head of Dad's cock still filling my mouth, I listened to him say, "You know...I can't wait to tell her! If I'm lucky, she won't believe it! Yeah...and then you'll be back on your knees!" Some threat, I mean really!

Still, this stupid fucking bolt of fear flashed through me and was gone so fast that I wasn't really sure I'd actually felt it. Then, that might just have been, because the thought of blowing my Dad while my Mother watched had my vagina convulsing. Of course, I was also on the point of melting-down, not to mention, just unbelievably wet! Fuck, I don't know what made me do it. OK, so maybe it's because I was on my knees staring up at a cock even bigger then brother Dave's. Whatever, I told him, "I'll suck your cock in front of Mom...but you'll have to ask me to do it...in front of her!"

Well, he seemed to think that was, what, funny? Anyway, his chuckling sent the dark fat head of his cock dancing, and I just couldn't resist. Like some silly frog going for a tasty fly, I leaned forward and swallowed that beautiful cock's big head. I mean just the head too, and I didn't even think about sliding my lips any further, not then, it wasn't part of the plan. What, you didn't think I had a plan, really?

Lips tightly squeezed, I slowly let that sweet treat pop out of my mouth. Then, I swirled my tongue down the underside of Dad's big cock, licking and flicking all along the silky smooth ridge leading to his big balls. I had definite plans, and they definitely involved returning to those lovely things. Only, first I just had to stop, and tell Dad, "Wow...you're even bigger then Dave!" Honestly, he was, woowoo! OK, so he was only a little bit longer, but oh fuck, way, way thicker! Wow, now imagine that; but then, Dad didn't need to hear me gush about that, or how he was almost as big as my dildo. You bet it's bigger; plus, my dildo's a much prettier color! Hey, I happen to like neon blue!

Naturally, I was showing off. What else, I was busy deep-throating Dad! That's when, oops, I spotted this pair of jean clad legs. Heart in my stomach, I thought, Dave? Only, I knew better, those legs were just to fucking long. So yeah, I knew what I was going to find. So big surprise huh; anyway, I already told you it was my Mom's hot ass filling out those freaking jeans.

Like I said, Mom stood there smiling. I waved. Mom walked over, said, "Hi darling," and pushed my head down. So yeah, that left me deep-throating Dad, and yes, again. Awesome, it was another first, actually a double first. Not only was I blasting my lips up and down some guy's deliciously thick cock, but I was doing it while some chick was giving him this smoking hot kiss. Only, that guy was my Dad, and that chick was my Mom. Awesome, right!

My head was already on the bounce, like maybe it was spring loaded. Only, Mom grabbed a handful of my hair anyway, and started bobbing my head up and down. Fine, only she wants to know well, if it's OK for her to hang around and watch. So I'm thinking, well duh. She lets go of my hair, spins away, and ends up leaning against the bar, right there beside Dad.

Well gee, seeing as how Dad had busted her, I knew Mom had already watched me going down on Dave. I wondered how many times, figured once would have been enough, and decided, why bother showing off? So, I didn't! Besides, I wanted to get Dad off just as quick as I could; which, I guess could be considered showing off. It was pretty easy too, probably because good old Dad had caught that earlier, wild threesome out on the patio. Gosh, but then I suppose the fact that it was his stepdaughter sucking his cock, and that his wife was right there watching, might just have heated things up some too. Anyway, Dad reached out, and took my head between his hands. He held me that way, leaving me sucking the big fat head of his cock. Damn straight, I knew what was coming, better believe it! Right, so then Dad practically bellows, "Yes...take it," and shoots this fucking huge blast of cum in to my mouth. Well fuck, he was still holding on to my head, so all I could do was grab for a fistful of cock, and start pumping. Why not; after all, he was sure as shit pumping one hellacious load of cum down my throat! Besides, gosh, I wanted to make sure I didn't miss any!

Guess what, I like the feel of some guy's cock going limp in my mouth while his cum's still trickling down my throat. Only, well gosh, Dad's cock barely softened, and that only lasted until he'd bounced my head up and down a couple of times. Then, he stopped, my lips crushed, as the nine inches of cock he ground deep in to my throat reminded me , yippee, Dad's a stud. His point made, Dad let go of my head, and gently eased the long, fat, red-hot length of his cock out of my mouth. Damn straight, this bitch was on fire, and anything but through! Yeah, and of course I was wondering if, OK hoping he had something a little wilder in mind. I'm sure he did, Dave sure would have! Only gosh, Mom sort of sidetracked things some!

Well shit, Dad was just standing there looking at Mom, so I looked up at her too. Oh boy, and didn't she just happen to have this totally wicked glint flashing in her eyes. Yeah and there was a nasty little grin spreading across her face, when she said, "Well darling...very nice! Up for...ah...something more?" Then she like paused, tilted her head the way she does, and busted me with, "you know darling...Anita's says you're pretty good...and...come to think of it...so did her mother!"

Busted, I blurted out, "She did," then managed to shut my mouth. Mind racing, I calculated, the folks are swingers. That's no big deal; because, so are Anita's., Oops, so how could I have possibly not tripped to the fact that our mothers had done the deed. Of course, they were lovers, like duh! Un-huh, count on it, and that nasty little blabbermouth Anita was going to have a few choice questions to answer.

Mom just kept looking down at me, and I finally figured out, well duh, it was my move. OK, only for some reason, I just didn't think playing the tail wagging lap dog was the thing to do. Besides, I was pretty sure it wasn't her hand she wanted licked. So, metaphorically speaking, getting a firm grip on my balls, I told her, "Yeah...well if you want me...then you're going to have to take those jeans off yourself!"

Somehow, I even managed to maintain eye contact, while she nailed me with that horrid head cocked grin of hers. Oh God, and just when I was about to give it up, wag my tail, and crawl submissively over, she chuckled. Then, while I tried to gulp down my panic, she reached, unbuttoned her jeans, and slowly pulled down their zipper. Only, shit, she stopped! OK, not quite stopped, she did slither out of her tiny hot pink tank top. Yeah their store bought, but so what, Mom's tit's are awesome. Right, so what the fuck, she plants her hands on her hips, and hits me with this challenging, "Darling...if you want it...come and get it!"

OK then, I could do that, sure, if I didn't die of a heart attack first! Not about to pussy out though, I scooted sideways, reached up, and caught the waistband of her jeans. Then I caught the grinning, game playing bitch's eye, and held it too, while I worked them down over her hips, and eased them on down her legs. Sure, and with them puddled around her bare feet, I knelt there, and waited! Then, heart hammering, I watched her kick them aside.

OK, I wasn't expecting panties. I knew Mom had been lasered, so not only was she naked, but she was bare-naked. Ok, so what if she was even barer then me? Whatever, it was still, well, disconcerting. Maybe I'd gone a bit wide-eyed, whatever, Mom snickered, then leaned back against the bar, spread eagled, her arms spread out across its top. I looked around and spotted Dad, not far away, sitting on the arm of the sofa. Legs stretched out, his beautiful cock was still, and well Dave would say, cocked and loaded!

Dad wasn't any help at all! All he did was flash me this stupid little, enigmatic smile. Fine, so I turned back, and just in time to watch Mom lift a leg and drape it over a bar stool. Fuck, this stomach-twisting thrill ricocheted through me. Yeah, she was spread wide open, utterly exposed, and looking absolutely fucking erotic.

It's not as if I hadn't seen a bare pussy or two, up close and personal even, but shit, I was frozen. Right, so Mom hits me with a line she'd never used before, but one Dave like to call out. That growled, "Do me," was an order alright! Now the only one in the family who'd ever spanked me was Dave, and when Mom added, "...Or, do I need to have your Father spank you," all I could do was giggle. Damn straight, and if the kind of spanking Dave liked to dish out was what she had in mind, well then, I was ready to sign up!

Me, and my big mouth, well we did it again. Guess who blurted out, "Fuck you...Daddy can have my ass...anytime...and anyway he wants it!"

Well now, all that got me was a snort from Dad, while Mom grabbed a double handful of my hair., Dad claims I dove, Mom says she pushed, whatever, and woowoo, I was face deep in smoking hot, fucking practically molten pussy. Fine, so I took my mother, and did it with nothing but a wildly flicking tongue. Hey, I tried to use my hands, but Mom called foul, batted my hands away, and ordered, "Behind your back darling...all I want is more of that marvelous tongue!" What else was a poor girl to do, except, rev it up, and go for it? Oh sure, I finally turned it off, un-huh, right after Mom let go of my hair, oh yeah, and stopped screaming. Only, and yeah, big surprise, she wasn't done!

I knelt there, hands demurely held behind my back, the taste of my Mother in my mouth, and her slick wetness warm on my face. Barely even breathing hard, she pulled a barstool over, hiked her ass up on to it, and planted both feet on my shoulders. Well fuck that, that time I made her beg for it. Well OK, but I did hold out until she growled, now darling...right now!" Right, and my hands, well they sure didn't stay behind my back, oh hell no! By the time she started screaming, I had two fingers holding one seriously swollen clit exposed. Oh boy, and when I wasn't doing my best to suck that jutting nub in to my mouth, the flicking tip of my tongue was doing it's best to whip it in to submission. Helping things along, a trio of fingers was pumping in and out of a vagina convulsing, hot and wet around them. Damn but Mom gets loud, and wet, and insistent! Yup, I guess I'm a chip off the old block...go figure!

Now I like eating pussy, and wasn't about to stop after only, well, who's counting? Anyway, somewhere along the line, Mom let go of my hair, at least long enough to drag me over to the sofa. Awesome, so then I was on all fours, looking up at my Dad, and going down on my Mother. Well I was, before deciding to slide my palms up a pair of slick thighs, and use my thumbs to spread her labia wide. Lovely, with that mouth-watering sight before me, I dove in, tongue first. Then giving my hair an insistent tug, Mom suggested an alternative use for my probing tongue. Hey, I was only teasing her neatly puckered little opening. Ah well, another demanding tug, and I gave up the taste of slippery vagina in favor of the taut silky slopes of a marvelously erect clit.

Oh my God, Dad, remember him; well he found a way to make his presence known, and how! Just where did he come up with the lube, I was wondering; because, I was pretty sure it was a pair of his fingers pushing in past my ass's suddenly pliant opening. Well me and my big mouth; but then, hadn't I offered my ass to him after all? Well yeah, you bet I had! That would explain why I stopped tongue lashing Mom's clit, at least long enough for me to boisterously suggest, "Yo Daddy...go for it!"

Remember my mentioning that great big neon blue dildo I own? Well now, with my ass about to be invaded by dear old Dad humungous cock, this bitch was awfully glad she'd made such good use of her friendly blue giant. Damn straight, between it and brother Dave, yeah, I was ready for Dad alright, or so I hoped anyway! Because, hey, and I'm not complaining, but damn, even Daddy's fingers were big! Yeah, they were big, they were hard, and when Dad finally ripped the churning monsters out of me, the bastard blasted a pair of stinging swats off my ass.

Probably those cracking swats did it. Whatever, Mom's eye's popped open, and when she tumbled to what was going down, she must have figured it was a good time to jump off the orgasm express. OK, maybe she just figured I might want to focus; right, like maybe I can't walk and chew gum at the same time! Yeah, well whatever, I was happy to have my head pillowed on her lap, when I felt the smooth hard heat of Dad's big cock sliding between my ass's cheeks.

Oh my God, his hands pushed my ass cheeks apart, and just like that, I felt the monstrous head of Dad's cock push in to me. Anyway, he stopped there, obviously poised, then with me expecting him to say something dumb, like, "Ready baby," he slipped out of me., Luckily, he didn't keep me waiting! Un-huh, that huge head drove back in to me. When it stopped it's head long plunge, I had the entire thick length of Dad's cock filling my ass. OK, so maybe all I knew then was it was one seriously over-sized cock. I was thinking ten inches, and I guess you could call that an educated guess. Then realizing that, oh fuck, Dad's even bigger then my pet dildo, damn straight I intended to ask him just how big he was. Only, well it was actually Mom I ended up asking; and yeah, ten big beautiful inches!

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers