Young Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Always the smartass, I blurted out, Way to go Dad...all the way in one play," cheering Like I was at a football game or something. Now OK, admittedly I'd been surprised, and had barely felt Dad's first ass rattling thrust driving all that lovely cock in to me. Oh yeah, but I felt every long, long inch of it being slowly spiraled out. With a whooped, "Woowoo," I wrapped my arms around Mom's waist, and commanded, "Go for it...yeah, fuck me!"

Talk about chips off the old block, now I know where Dave gets it from! Fuck, Dad locked on to my hips, and I felt him use his thumbs to push my ass cheeks up and apart. Then, with a quick little jerk, and one fast flip of his hips, Dad was back inside me. Voila, and just like that, I was getting that serious ass fucking I'd so rudely demanded.

OK so, I'm in the middle of getting my young ass wildly and most thoroughly fucked, when Mom wriggles a hand between us, and like it was radar guided puts a flicking fingertip to work on my clit. Yeah I like taking it up the ass, but I don't get all orgasmic about it, well not usually! Only this College bound nineteen-year old was getting her father's porn star sized cock pumped in to her ass with a wild ferocity, while her Mother's expert fingers tickled her in to one seriously mind blowing orgasm. OK, so what if I was seeing stars, and yeah, panting like a puppy, it's still doesn't excuse Mom's stopping, not after one measly little orgasm anyway. I'm all set to bitchily suggest, "What the fuck...again already," when Mom piped up.

Honestly, I've always gotten an extra kick out of the way Dave spices things up by talking dirty, and that's whether he's getting a blowjob or banging the holy Hell out of me. So I was thinking yippee, and listening hard, when Mom said, "Jeff honey...our little darling likes it hard!" Then, and I'm thinking, what the fuck; because she's ordering, and I do mean ordering, "Stop...Jeff honey , don't you dare start pumping her pretty little ass full of cum!"

Hey, she was still tickling my clit, so I had to decide whether or not to bite her head off. While I was trying to make up my , OK, somewhat distracted mind, Mom says, "I have an idea...now it's just a thought...but!" Of course, Dad didn't stop, but he did slow it down., Well he did, if you consider pistoning these maddeningly sweet, but short jabs in and out of me stopping! I sure didn't; but then, I liked it! Anyway, Mom actually made a suggestion that had me ready to forgive her. Of course, that was only if she let Dad get back to it; and, if that damn finger of hers started to do something besides tickle my poor frustrated clit. For the moment though, there was nothing to do but kneel there, try not to scream, and listen, ugg! Anyway, I guess the short version of her proposal was, that for the remainder of the summer, what did I think of being their friendly, obedient, and anything goes sex slave? Mind blowing, huh!

Mom read the "Yes," blazing in my eyes, like it was a window shattering scream. Of course, there was more. Mom talked about how this summer's wide open, wildly sexual shenanigans were just that, a once in a life time adventure, and could only last through one magical summer. She was right, and I knew it. Hell, Dave and I had already figured that out.

In keeping with a day of unbelievable firsts, would you believe that I was almost too excited to cum? Hey, I did say almost. Only first , before mom would let the good times roll, I had to say, "Yes," out loud. I screamed it three times, and then three more times after Dad pretty much repeated Mom's wickedly intriguing proposition.

Apparently satisfied with my enthusiastically repeated affirmative chant, Mom explained, "After your Father's finished with that darling little ass of yours...and I'm pretty sure that's going to be after he's pumped it full of cum...I'm going to have him spank you!"

So guess who yelped an excited, "Yippee!"

I'm ready to scream, her fingers are dancing like a dervish on my ecstatic clit, and she's telling me, "Then darling, you and I are going to share a nice long bath...and, I'll explain the rules to you...OK?"

Rules, I wanted to ask, there are rules? Whatever, by then, I was hoping, she didn't actually expect an answer, because Dad was making up for those nasty little half jabs, and how! Only, and it turned out to be just a taste of what was to come, but Mom deserted my throbbing clit, and ordered, "Do me darling...Anita swears you can cum and eat pussy too...she better be right too!" Well yeah, but could I do it with my Dad's huge cock jack hammering my ass? Damn straight, piece of cake!

Loving a challenge, what else, I took her. Then, lickety-split, Mom's clit was riding my tongue towards another vagina spasming orgasm. Not about to be left out, whipping a frenzied finger over my clit, I took a sweet little orgasm for myself. I was still cuming too, when Mom grabbed a fistful of my hair, and pulled my head back. Fine, but did she really have to tug my hand out from between my thighs, I mean really?

At least Mom had a plan, oh boy, did she ever! Slipping off the sofa, she ended up on her butt. Sandwiched between Mom and Dad, my arms were around her neck, while he went right on corkscrewing hard, wickedly deep thrusts in to my ass. Then, yippee, mom put her hands to work. Somehow she maneuvered a pair of slender fingers in to the flaming wetness of my vagina. Lovely, but it was the finger beating out a rapid tattoo on my happy to be played clit that really stroked the fire. Awesome, mom was playing my G-spot with one hand, and my clit with the other, Impressive, I'll say! Then, staring in to my eyes, woowoo, she proceeded to rip one mother of a screaming, vagina clenching orgasm out of me.

Imagine that, I'm cuming, and I can feel my vagina ripple, convulsing around my Mom's fingers, while my ass was convulsing around my Dad's wildly thrusting cock. Damn straight, then I felt my ass spasm, squeezing and clamping around Dad's furiously pumping cock. I loved it, and he went right on, totally Hammering this frenzied flurry of fully penetrating strokes deep in to my ass. I swear every one of them seemed to rip right out of me, and then rocket right back in. Well Like I've already said, there's nothing like being taken, nothing! Dad took me alright, and I loved it. I was clinging to Mom, when he growled, "Oh baby...yeah, take it," and, well just fucking exploded inside me. Oh my God, I swear I felt every convulsive jerk of Dad's big cock, shooting spurt after spurt of his cum deep in to me. Honestly, I almost came again!

My traitorous thighs were quivering, and my fucking knees were shaking, when Dad bent me over, ordered me to grab my ankles, and yeah, gave me that spanking. Damn it though, there was already a fucking river of cum beginning to run down my thighs, and if I hadn't been bent over, there would have been tears running down my cheeks. No sweat, I was just that deliriously happy! Anyway, maybe half a dozen hard swats in to it, Dad stopped. Well I knew he wasn't done, and even though I wanted to scream, get the fuck on with it, I didn't! Right, like a nice obedient slave, I waited quietly. Then, and I just might never forgive him, Daddy tells me, "Yup...Ashley honey...when we're playing, you're name's going to be...slut puppy!"

Hey, it's not as if I was in any position to pitch a bitch! Gosh, there was hardly any smartass dripping from my, "Yes Daddy...thank you Daddy!" Only, what the fuck, was the rest of that ass reddening spanking supposed to be, what, some kind of reward?

Well fuck, my ass was smarting, and boohoo, I figured, if I'd been Anita, I'd have gotten sweetly kissed. Total bummer, all I got was a hug, but hey, it was a very non fatherly like hug, woowoo!

I probably looked dazed, and hey, maybe I even was. Except, what was really freaking me out was the other end of that earlier round of déjà vu . Damn, but I do hate that feeling! Whatever; before it could freak me out, in one of those Aw shucks mother daughter Moments, Mom took me by the hand, and led me off for that promised bath. Dad got a wave, while I wondered, hey, isn't there some old movie about an, ENDLESS SUMMER?

Watch for one more round of this bawdy adventure...coming...but not coming real soon!

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers