Young Lust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blow me," my ballsy would be lover barked. So, I was back on my knees, half a foot of thick rubber dick already filling my mouth, when Issy says "Wiley won't fuck a girl who can't deep throat him...so, like you better be able to take all of me!" Gosh, and of course all I could do was think, well fuck Wiley. Hell yes; because, her's was bigger than his. Yup, but it wasn't all that much longer than Ashley's dad's plus-sized cock. Uh-huh, and really Issy's was only a teensy-weensy bit bigger around than my own well-hung Papa. So, as for deep throating Mister Stryker's impressive porn star sized dildo, well let me just say, piece of cake! OK, so it took me two tries; but, my lips did kiss leather. Yeah, and the bitch I was deep throating squealed and grabbed a fistful of my hair. And, well she was giggling. So, yeah I was dead sure the bitch knew I'd taken all she had. And then, I knew for sure; because, right she had two hands now didn't she? Anyway, the surprisingly aggressive bitch began to rather forcefully, and yeah repeatedly power her newly acquired cock's full wickedly thick length through my lips. If only it hadn't tasted like rubber, yeah and if only it had been connected to a pair of working balls. Oh well, but then I didn't think my vagina would mind, not one little bit. Gosh, and I didn't even have to get all aggressive, better yet, Issy didn't make me beg. Nope, she just breathed-out words I wanted to hear. "I want you; so, well...let's fuck!"

Issy did it; fucked me, made love to me like a man, and made me cum. I liked having her on top of me, the feel of her hard nipples brushing against me as we kissed and oh my God, the anticipation of the hard length of cock warming between our bodies. So, when she pushed up, I brought my knees up, already breathing in gasps as I prepared to receive her. I was wet and ready; and let's not forget that it wasn't my first big cock. Nope, so as she worked her hips, her cock's big head probing for my opening, I closed my eyes, my voice a hushed whisper as I growled "Fuck me Issy, fuck me now!"

Issy blew out a sharp breath, a sharp gasp escaping her lips as she penetrated me. And my "Yes" was as clear and spontaneous as the rocking lunge I way too eagerly rolled up in to her sharp thrust. She was in and pushing deeper; and oh God all I wanted was to feel her sink every hard inch of her full length in to me. So of course, with a flip of her hips she slipped out of me. Well fuck that; I reached for her ass, probably loud as I demanded "Fuck me, fuck me now Issy!"

Issy found my mouth then, kissing me as she once again found my opening, entering me as I bucked up, positively frantic with the desire to feel her hard cock slide deep in to me. Yeah, and maybe it was me, the impatient and overly eager bitch whose rocking upward thrust claimed half that thick ten incher. Oh sure, but it was a growling Issy who drove the rest of her big rubber dick in to me. Still growling, she ground hard against me. Uh-huh, and if there had been any more cock to give, she'd have given it to me. Just then, I'd have taken it; and, with me being me and all I'd probably have been screaming for more. And then, well it just didn't matter; because, Issy was steadily driving thrusts down in to me. I took them, rocking my hips wanting to, needing to feel every fat inch of the cock moving inside me. I clung to her shoulders, squealing "Take me," over and over as she found a rhythm, her suddenly confidently delivered thrusts reentering me again and again. Yeah, and I felt her thick cock's big head open me up over and over again as it pushed in to me. I loved it, screaming yeses as her hard rhythmic thrusts drove deep. Fuck me; I mean Issy gave me every freaking inch of it, every hard thrust slamming leather against my clit. So yeah, I came; way too greedy to do anything more than let it happen. But, I did scream. Well, at least I'm pretty sure it was me screaming "Hard, yes-yes, fuck yes I'm gonna cum!" Well by then of course I already was; and yeah, I was fucking Issy every bit as energetically as she was fucking me. Anyway, I demanded "Harder!" Issy answered with a questioning "Harder?" I answered her with another "Harder!" And, well so it went back and forth. OK, I'm sure you get the picture...right?

Things quieted down. Well, when they did Issy was panting harder than me; which yeah, was really saying something. But, her questioning "I did good," was clear enough. Right, it just didn't come within a freaking mile of making sense.

"Best fuck ever," I told Issy. Hey, I meant it. But then, I always mean it. Anyway, I was crammed full of cock when I pulled her down and kissed her. And kissing her as she rocked short jabs in to my still convulsing vagina jump-started a second round. Oh Hell, I was just so freaking full of cock, and we had the rhythm, and well, a second back arching orgasm snuck up, undeniable as it exploded through me. Right, so I'm lying there breathless and like practically in a state of post orgasmic shock, when a suddenly giggling Issy says, "Be right back, don't you dare move!" And before I could even muster a questioning "Huh" she had slid her big dick out of me and rolled off the bed. Fuck yes; you bet I felt abandoned. Yeah, and I should have known better!

Issy wasn't gone long; but, when she clambered up and settled between my legs she was carrying harness and dildo. So, why was I so surprised when she began to buckle it in to place? Whatever, I approved; because, yeah she was buckling it to me. She did it easily and silently, only a slow hissing breath escaping as she ran a teasing tongue back and forth across her upper lip. And then, she was stretched out on her belly, still between my legs as she asked "Huh, guess I'll have to prove I can handle it...huh?" And, she did, handle it I mean. OK, so sure I'd watched her deep throat Wiley. Still, fuck Wiley; after all, I was sporting the dick of one seriously well hung old-school porn star. Damn, and yeah it belonged to Marty. And, so what if technically speaking you can't actually kidnap a dildo, I sort of figured that just maybe I could try holding that one for ransom. Hey, it was just a thought!

Issy couldn't see me doing it, but I watched her close her mouth around my big strap-on's bobbing head. And then, after what just had to be a "hey, check this out" paused; her lips began a downward slide that only ended when she ran out of dick. Fuck yes; you bet I was impressed, surprised too. Uh-huh, point apparently made, she came up off my dick and up on to her knees. Well, the next thing I knew she was straddling me, poised to impale herself on ten thick inches of curved dildo. She did too, coming down hard and bouncing right back up. "Fuck yes; I want one of these," she shrieked. Well, I had one; and, I was willing to share. So, I bucked up hard in to her, grabbed a double handful of ass and brought it down with me. Yeah, and then I bounced the wildly whooping bitch up and down my suddenly wetly glistening, impressively realistic replica dick. Well, she liked it; so, I had to do it again, and again, and again, and well she just kept liking it. So, of course I didn't dare stop; right, as if!

"That bullet things behind you Anita," a seriously panting Issy cried, pointing as she commanded "So, how about you hand it over?" Well hey, she was right; which I suppose would justify her anxious follow-up. "Oh God, tell me Marty put batteries in it," She asked, while of course already holding out a beseeching hand.

Marty had included batteries, which yeah was good. What else was good was watching Issy's expressive face as a combination of porn star sized rubber dick and a buzzing clit-assaulting vibrater worked their magic. And, when it looked, and yeah sounded like she was getting close, I reacquired her ass. So, a definitely eager Issy came, back arching, yeses spilling from her mouth as I held her in place and bucked hard fully penetrating thrusts up in to her. And then, having grabbed enough breath to let her demand "Again," she swooped in and kissed me. I kissed her back; and then, I rolled her over and on to her back. Yeah, me macho...uh-huh!

Issy was looking startled and maybe just a bit pissed. Whatever, I ignored her quizzical scowl and popped-up to kneel upright between her legs. Yup, and going right for it, I reached down, snugged my hands under her ass and lifted. Well, what was there to do then but reinsert tab C in to slot V? Right, so I pushed half of my big beautiful dick in to her. Oh my God and I swear my heart almost stopped at the sight of tab C's big head opening Issy's slot V as it penetrated and pushed on in to her. "You can use that vibrator; well, you can once I give you permission anyway," I growled as I repeated that awesome move. Yeah-yeah, so I did it bunches of times and not just because I was hoping to mine my hard breathing lover's G-spot. Now, I've been on the receiving end of that orgasm inducing position, which yeah, is like a totally awesome position to be in. But, is it more fun than being the one working the hard cock in and out in rhythmic jabs, its big head ricocheting against a lover's bump of hyper-energized G-spot? Beats me; but hey, I'm up for doing more, lots more research.

Naturally, I couldn't resist the temptation, and never mind that Issy was squalling demands. No surprise, but a vibrator wielding Issy wanted all of it, every thick, dripping wet inch of my big dick. And, she worked it; reminding me of Ashley as she teased and teased, absolutely intent on letting it build. Gosh, and all I had to do was watch, listen, and oh yeah, go right on humping G-spot aimed thrusts in to her. After all; it wasn't me trying to sneak up on a thoroughly killer orgasm. Well damn, it wasn't as if I could just wiggle my nose and turn rubber dick and balls in to real live blood infused dick and cum loaded balls. No, but if only...well ooh to the max!

Issy caught up with it, taking it all and then some. Yeah and she took it while sucking in gasped aahs, stiffening as she spurted jets of her juices around my fat pussy penetrating replica rubber dick. Gosh, and the post orgasmic little bitch was still panting like she'd just finished a freaking marathon, when I ripped my dripping dick out of her and growled a commanding "Roll over bitch!" Well, not only did she obediently roll over, she barked, that's barked like a freaking dog. Uh-huh, but then the impertinent little bitch came up and settled on all fours. Ah well, but instead of spanking her perfectly posed and perfect heart shaped ass, I licked my lips and admired her wetly gaping, and oh so obviously thoroughly fucked looking pussy. So, of course I just had to feed it another generous helping of dick. But, as I filled her I leaned in and swept her arms out from under her. Collapsing on top of her, I caught her wrists and stretched her arms out, leaving her spread-eagled and, well nearly full of dick. What can I say; it was an awkward position. And, well I didn't give a shit; because I needed an answer. "OK give; tell me why Wiley didn't take your ass," I demanded.

Issy didn't answer, at least not right away. No, but she did push up, elevating her ass. Hell yes, you bet I let her. Come on now, I mean it let me push home the final few inches of my ten-inch dick. Oh God and then, while I did my best to repeatedly drill ten inches of rubber dick twelve inches deep, Issy talked.

"Don't know," Issy's gasped answer claimed. And then, around gasped oohs she confessed, crying "Honest Anita, I told him he could!" Well, she followed that up with a bit more oohing and a panted "I wanted him to do it, and I wanted him to do it with you watching!" Hell yes; you bet I liked the sound of that. And, I understood her snippy sounding "And, well I wasn't about to beg the silly fucker!"

"Too bad, it would have been good practice," I breathed in to her ear. I knew she would; which didn't stop me from issuing a taunting "You don't have to beg; ooh, but you're definitely gonna have to ask!" Hey, guess who didn't even hesitate?

"I want it," my ballsy lover fired back. "So, like come on bitch, Wily didn't have the balls, but if you do...well, yeah fuck my ass!" Challenged delivered, challenge answered.

How convenient, like I mean Marty's bottle of lube was lying there. Well, but only because it made for good drama I decided to use it, as a prop you understand! So, I snarled a nasty sounding "Hands behind your back bitch!" And then, as she hurriedly complied I snagged the lube. So sure, I figured she knew what I was doing, and was no doubt picturing me working a slippery lube loaded fist up and down the fat length of my ten incher. So, I took my time, thrilled as I watched myself, well Jacking off...sort of anyway. Gosh, and then like with all that slippery glinting on my fingers; what else, I introduced a pair of them to Issy's supremely well-exposed asshole.

Issy's gasp turned quickly in to an insistent sounding "Ooh yeah!" So, I twisted them in and out of her, well, a bunch of times I suppose. Yup, I was waiting for Issy, and Issy didn't disappoint. But, it wasn't until after I wriggled in a third finger that she growled a husky "Do it...dare you to fuck my ass!"

Issy hadn't begged, well not technically anyway. I liked that, and as a reward, making room, I twisted three well-lubricated fingers out of Issy's slowly churning ass.

Right, the time had come. And no, I didn't whoop. But, my hands did push Issy's ass cheeks up and apart, exposing an asshole begging to be fucked. And, I didn't keep either it or Issy waiting. Still, the head of my porn-sized dick was way the fuck bigger than three bunched fingers. Awesome, so I got to watch her asshole pucker out as it engulfed the fat head of Jeff Stryker's ultra-realistic replica dick. Hey, it was both a move and a sight worth repeating...which I did.

With Issy sucking in short sharp breaths, I repeated my first anal-opening move several times. Yeah-yeah, and then I began to feed in more dick. Honestly, I just couldn't help myself, not that I tried to mind you. So, each successive jab drilled in a couple more thick slick inches of dick. What are you like kidding? Of course every jab had to reopen Issy's asshole; well, right up to the one that didn't. Yup, and that one came after the one that finally left my dick's fake balls squashed between my harness's leather and Issy's pussy. I backed maybe halfway out, secured my grip on Issy's hips and drove in a lunging power packed thrust. She squealed "Oh God," and pushed up on to all fours. I let her and went right on hammering deep driving thrusts in to her. Issy accompanied my unrestrained thrusts with a stream of guttural yeses. Well, I sure wasn't going to cum, but being a team player and all I asked "More Issy?"

Issy delivered an emphatic "Fuck yes, oh fuck yes!" Hey, it sort of took me by surprise; sure, it would have been Ashley's answer, but Issy? Whatever, and like anyway, I was all set to ask my hard-breathing lover if she was going to cum. But, well that's when inspiration struck.

It wasn't "The corner," but a quick scan had confirmed that indeed there was a free, well at least an unoccupied corner. So, while I worked my hips, adding some rotation to the ten inches of cock impaling Issy, I reached for her hair. I yanked her head up, aiming it, pointing as I demanded "See that corner?" Issy, well OK, let's say she tried to nod. Getting the message, I snarled a taunting "Uh-huh, So did you like it?" OK, so there wasn't all that much slack; but, after Issy's second attempt at a nod, I tacked on a sarcastic "Thought so!" And then, while still working my hips I slowly withdrew, waiting until my dick's fat glistening head popped free before ordering "Assume the position!" What; of course Issy got her ass swatted as she hurriedly moved to comply.

Issy stood in the corner, hands positioned head high. Her head was up, her legs were spread, and she was even staring in to the corner. Hell, I didn't even care that the haughty little bitch was softly giggling; I mean, she looked just so, well adorably sexy. Well fuck, I was so freaking eager I forgot all about spanking the insolent little bitch's ass first. Ah well, but by then I had already nosed my big dick's big head in to her ass, my hands tangled in her hair and pulling her head back as I hissed "So, tell me; did Daddy make you cum?"

"No," was Issy's shrilly delivered answer. And, there was barely a pause before she breathed out a throaty "But then, your Daddy did!" Gosh, and like for a moment there I really was sorry I hadn't spanked her.

Issy gasped as I pulled her head even further back, her back bowing as I arched a quick thrust up in to her. Yeah, and with her in that position I just knew she felt every inch of the sweetly curved ten-inch dick I was pushing in to her. I ran out of dick, pulled back, maybe halfway back, and then with a grunt I absolutely drove in another balls deep thrust. Oh God, and didn't I wish the silly things worked? Well yeah, because then Issy's ass would have been full of my cum erupting dick; hey, just saying. I settled for a snarky "I came; uh-huh, all over Daddy's big beautiful cock actually!"

"I would like to have seen that," Issy declared her sexy trademark voice a husky rasp.

While still working half a foot or so of thick dick in and out of Issy's ass, I was thinking, yeah wish you'd been there too. OK, so I was getting a bit lively with the thrusting, and yeah breathing hard as I panted "If I'd been there, count on it, I'd have gotten you off!" I mean, like picture it; Daddy working that big fat cock of his in and out of her ass, while I, yeah me worked her clit over with a fingertip. Well, I was picturing it alright; at least I was before Issy interrupted that happy train of thought.

"Do it then, yeah make me cum," Issy challenged. And, almost before the words were out of her mouth, well yeah, it was my big dick filling her ass and my finger energetically working over her clit. Issy was squealing oh Gods 'and I was flicking rapid-fired flicks against a clit that had gone rock-hard. And then she was screaming "Fuck me," over and over, and of course I was. Yeah, and I was working hard to fuck her with more than just half a dick, while of course keeping my trigger finger, well yeah busy triggering her clit. Well, I knew it was already a done deal when She screeched "Yeah-yeah, gonna cum!" Awesome, Issy came all over my big rubber dildo sucking in sharp gasps as her knees buckled. I mean, like if the bitch hadn't been impaled on ten inches of hard dick she would have landed on the freaking floor. As it was, we still wound up on our knees; it's just that we made a softer landing. Still, we were in the corner, both of us panting like dogs and, like dripping sweat.

Don't ask, like I'm clueless; but, sometime later I was sitting on the edge of the bed and Issy was working to unbuckle my harness. She even offered to do a little necessary cleanup. Maybe I managed a nod, I mean before I collapsed anyway. My back hit the bed; yup, and I was asleep...really, no kidding!

It turned out to be Richy, who just maybe thought he was some sort of human alarm clock who woke me up. Hey, it wasn't all bad; after all, I was curled around Issy, swimming up in to consciousness with someone lazily drilling hard cock in to me. Yeah-yeah, it had to be Richy; well at least I suppose I supposed it was anyway. Whatever, I didn't even bother to open my freaking eyes. And then, Issy woke up, rolled over, and we were kissing. Well gosh, I was sort of getting used to kissing Issy while some horny guy with a hard-on fucked me. Just saying, but yeah, that was one seriously easy thing to get used to.

Richy picked up the tempo. Still, I wouldn't have gotten off if Issy hadn't reached down and put a finger to work. Yup, and my eyes were still closed when Richy and I caught up with one of those wicked simultaneous orgasm things. Yeah, and I'm calling Issy a greedy, or at least a lucky piggy; because, the lucky bitch caught up with two morning orgasms. She took one of them riding the tip of my tongue. Right, it was Richy who delivered seconds.