Young Man's Fancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers

"Alright, come in," Carol said after finding the puppy dog eyes too pitiful to turn him away. "You can come into bed with me but you gotta let me sleep."

Brandon nodded eagerly and followed Carol down the hall and into bed, stripping his clothes off as he walked.

"Alright, you can cuddle," Carol agreed after feeling Brandon spoon up behind her. "Just don't poke me with that thing or I'll never get to sleep.

"This okay?" Brandon asked as he pulled his cock backward and placed it in the car of Carol's butt.

"Good night."

"It's 7:30 in the morning," Brandon said as he held the love of his life close to him, and he did his best not to bother Carol, but laying there with his face inches away from her hair, her skin so soft, and the feeling of her butt against the underside of his cock, well...

"Good grief," Brandon heard Carol mutter as his semen squirted onto her lower back, the result of him rubbing his member along the crevice of her buttocks.

"Sorry," Brandon said as his dick spurted a couple more times.

"Good night."

"Are you mad at me?" Brandon asked.

"If you let me go back to sleep. no," Carol declared, and so Brandon closed his eyes and actually dropped off.

It was almost 10 when Brandon woke up, the cause of his waking up being Carol who was sucking his cock down under the sheet.

"You kept poking me with the thing in your sleep," Carol said in mock anger as she climbed up on the boy, straddling his thighs while putting his stiff manhood into her pussy.

"I love you," Brandon said, reaching up and grabbing her swaying boobs while she rode him like a cowgirl.

"If you love me," Carol gasped. "Make sure you don't cum before me," and while it was close, Brandon managed to hold up until Carol started to scream while doing a crazy sort of dance on his lap.

***

"Brandon honey, I can't," Carol declared sometime after lunch. "My pussy is so sore. Look at it. I'll bet it's rubbed raw."

"Can't really see on account of it's so hairy," Brandon mused as he raked his fingers through Carol's bush.

"Well maybe I'll shave it," Carol said, to which Brandon practically screamed, "NO!"

"Yeah, I guess it is kinda red," Brandon admitted.

Carol looked at the kid which the erection that wouldn't go away and shook her head, amazing at not only his virility but the way he looked at her like she hadn't been looked at in years.

"If you want, you can try putting it somewhere else," Carol suggested, and when she saw the confused look on his face she got up on all fours and backed up toward him.

"Wow, it's got hair around that too," Brandon said, observing the circle of blonde hairs around Carol's tan puckered ring.

"Then I suspect you must like it," Carol snapped.

"What do I do?"

"Lube it up. There's lotion on the night table. Lick it, I don't care," Carol added, and then after she felt Brandon face press between her cheeks she yelped, "I was only kidding - ooh."

"This good?" Brandon asked after his tongue burrowed into the steamy crack, the pungent taste and aroma somehow inflaming him.

"Omigod!" Carol groaned. "What a tongue you have. Yes. It's good... so good. Put some lotion on your cock - stick a finger in first - two. Now stick your dick in."

Brandon scrambled up to his knees and fumbled around the tiny orifice before finally working the tip of his member in.

"It's so tight," Brandon grunted as he struggled to insert his cock into Carol's anus.

"Don't stop now - push!" Carol cried out, then Brandon lurched forward while his cock slid all the way in to the hilt, and while it didn't last long Brandon obviously enjoyed it, and after coating Carol bowels with his seed he waited until his limp dick slithered out before collapsing on the bed next to his lover.

"I think I've just about corrupted you completely," Carol mused as Brandon smothered her with affection. "Where were you 24 years ago?"

"Uh - not even born," Brandon said sheepishly. "Why? What happened 24 years ago?"

"I made a mistake, one of many in my life," Carol said. "I married somebody I thought I loved, and I've been paying for it ever since."

"Oh yeah. Well, if I was alive back then I would have married you in a minute," Brandon said. "That would be awesome. I would do anything for you."

"I know," Carol said, her eyes getting misty as she reached over and touched Brandon's cheek. "Someday, you're going to meet somebody and fall in love..."

"I love you," Brandon said. "I haven't known you all that long, I know, but I love everything about you."

"Like I said, someday you'll find somebody your own age," Carol continued. "When you do find her and get married and all that, do me a favor. Hell, do yourself a favor. If you get mad at each other say your piece, make your point and then walk away."

"Yeah, that's what my Dad does," Brandon explained. "After they start yelling he throws up his arms and yells, what's the use and goes down to the basement and bangs away on this bookcase he's been building for years. Usually later that night after we go to bed, I hear the bed squeaking."

"That's the way to do it," Carol chuckled. "Don't hit, not even once. Don't even think of hitting, because once you do it..."

"Your husband. He hit you? With his hands?"

"Slaps, fists, and if he happened to have something in his hands at the time - hey!" Carol said as she watched Brandon go to pieces in front of her eyes, crying uncontrollably in her arms. "Hey! Brandon? It's okay. It's over."

Carol held the boy while he sobbed until he ran out of tears. "Didn't mean to upset you. You're a sensitive kid."

"If I ever see him I'll kill him,' Brandon muttered, and the determined look on the boy's face would have been comical to the woman if he wasn't so serious.

"No you won't, honey," Carol said. "He might not even find me this time. Never went this far away from him before. He'll be out of jail soon, but I didn't tell anybody where I was going this time, so I think I'll be okay here. This is a nice town, and I like my neighbors."

"There, that's better," Carol announced when she managed to get a smile out of Brandon. "Now that you must be exhausted from all this drama, maybe you'll let me finish moving into this place. As much as I enjoy your company, I can't be humping in bed all day."

"My folks think I've been looking for a summer job," Brandon admitted. "Guess I better actually look."

"Good idea. Find a job and make some money for your college books," Carol said. "Just don't forget about me. I forgot what it was like without you underfoot."

"You mean you still want me to come over?" Brandon asked, and after Carol assured him that she did he looked relieved. "Oh. I thought you were trying to get rid of me."

"No way. Never had anybody this crazy about me before, and crazy is the right word," Carol said. "So until you find a nice girl, feel free to come on over any time after breakfast and jump my bones."

***

Carol did eventually unpack her boxes, and Brandon even found a job stocking shelves at a supermarket. The limited hours he got left him plenty of time to visit Carol, and by the end of summer he was spending most of his time at Carol's, even sleeping over from time to time.

Unfortunately Brandon also got the opportunity to meet Carol's husband. The lad had just gotten out of work at 9 and rode his bike at top speed so he could run through his house, say hello to his folks and then weasel out the back door and over the fence, but something was wrong.

There was an old pickup truck in front of Carol's house, and there was a lot of yelling going on, so Brandon hopped off his bike after pulling in the driveway.

A voice from his house startled him. It was his father's.

"I called the police, son," his father said, leaning out the window. "Don't go over there."

Brandon was already on his way though, running to Carol's front door, and after finding it locked raced around to the back. The door was ajar, and after Brandon pushed it open he saw this giant of a man in the middle of the living room. which was trashed.

"Who the fuck are you?" the grubby looking guy snarled.

"Brandon! Leave!" came the scream from further in the room, and when Brandon looked down he saw Carol on the floor, her blouse half ripped off of her and blood pouring out of a cut above her right eye. "NO!!!"

Brandon was already halfway across the room by then, screaming and cursing as he launched himself toward the behemoth, swinging, scratching and clawing at Carol's husband, hellbent on doing what he had sworn he would do if he ever saw him.

***

In Hollywood, the good guys would have won, the bad guy would have been vanquished and everybody would have lived happily ever after, but Kingston, New York isn't Hollywood.

After landing a couple of punches, blows that mostly only infuriated Carol's husband, and climbing on his back while attempting to claw his eyeballs out of their sockets, Brandon got shrugged off and was nearly put through the living room wall before getting picked up and knocked out with one punch.

When Brandon woke up, the police were there along with an ambulance and there was blood all over the place. Some was his, some was Carol's and some was her husband's, because while Brandon's attack wasn't effective by itself, it had allowed Carol time to pick up a hammer and nail her distracted tormentor in the back of the head.

He managed to stagger out of the place just before the police arrived, promising to be back, leaving Brandon and Carol behind to get stitched up.

"They'll get him," Brandon said to Carol after the police took the information but Carol shook her head.

"He's slicker than shit," she said. "He'll elude them or just get a few months in jail and be out again. Time for me to fly."

"You can't just keep running," he told the love of his life and implored her to stay ever though Brandon's motives had a degree of selfishness attached. "I'll protect you."

"You were amazing Brandon," carol said. "What you did - nobody ever loved me that much to do anything like that. Next time though he will probably be better prepared knowing I might not be alone, and I can't drag you down into my hell."

Carol was gone in a couple of days and though she told him she would let him know where she moved to when she settled in, he knew better.

"You won't because you know I'll follow you," Brandon said.

"Smart kid - man I mean," Carol agreed. "That's my way of telling you I love you. Maybe someday though, if he ever gets put away for good like he should..."

Brandon held out home for quite a while, hoping against hope that the call or a letter would come, but they never did and after a time his hopes of rejoining his love changed to a hope that she was alright and was having a normal life. The alternative ending was something he couldn't even think about.

Somebody else moved in to that place next door eventually but they had to do their own lawn and didn't have to worry about anybody looking out the window at them. Brandon still looked over there though, but when he did all he ever saw was the bubbly woman with the sassy smile that had changed his life and made him a man.

***

thank you for reading

furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers
12