Young Masseuse Gets Carried Away Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess was stoney faced. She'd slipped up just now but she was determined that he wouldn't make her enjoy this, let alone come. As he thrust into her and the pleasure began to build inside her she clamped her mouth shut and breathed through her nose, trying desperately to distract herself with random and irrelevant images and memories. However, that hard dick hitting that special place again and again coupled with the pleasurable grunts of the too-innocent-for-this young man pumping away behind her were beginning to dictate the theme of those random images.

Sure enough, there it was. Jess struggled hard to think of anything else - how she'd got to the gym that day, the last movie she'd seen, the last meal she ate, the last book she'd read, anything - but instead of those four subjects another four far more inconvenient snaps were darting through her head on repeat; David causing her sleepy, reluctant orgasm on the massage table, Manal pulling up her top to reveal those rounded, shadowy glories, her sodomizing David on the massage table and lastly Manal, the last time they'd seen each other, fucking her like David was fucking her now. Jess still hadn't made another sound but she was fully erect again now. Her big, pulsing cock was standing at attention and aimed at the floor, bouncing a little with every thrust.

Jess pushed her face into her hand to stop any sound escaping, set on not giving him the satisfaction of knowing that he had won. Sure, she hadn't been able to quash his attempts and as a result he was fucking her hard in the ass, and obviously enjoying it, but she felt if she didn't betray the pleasure that was coursing through her right now she could at least stand up at the end of it and tell him he was dreadful and had a small penis.

He wasn't, though, and he didn't, and she knew that. And she knew he knew that.

His thrusts had slowed down slightly. Was he getting tired? The rhythmic pleasure having subsided just enough for Jess to think she could trust herself, she half turned to him and said, disdainfully "That all you got, little boy?"

Big mistake. The moment she'd finished the sentence she realized he wasn't getting tired at all, he'd just slowed down long enough to do something else. His left hand still holding her hip in place so he could continue plunging his engorged member into her, his right hand had reached around under her and gently but firmly closed around her pulsing, yearning lady cock.

She took a sharp, uncontrollable breath of pleasure as he gripped it. "Aaaaah," he said softly in her ear with yet another smile. "Is someone enjoying herself just a bit too much?"

"No, not even-" Jess started to say, half turning towards him and leaning up, but she stopped herself. In that moment, as she backed into his chest, she felt his magnificent cock twitch and edge even deeper into her ass, inadvertently encouraged by her own movement. At the same time she felt his arm around her, his hand stroking up and down her cock, his hot breath on her neck, she suddenly didn't feel angry anymore, just vulnerable.

"Someone's coming around!" Sneered David, and it was gone.

"Get fucked and get on with it!" snarled Jess. David said something that sounded like "Yes, Ma'am" and began to fuck her properly again, this time his hand also going to work on her dick. This time Jess was able to keep up the pretence only for a couple of seconds. By the time she was leant forward and leaning on the towel again, she had completely surrendered herself to David's erotic manipulations. As he fucked her harder and harder her moans grew in volume to the point where David had to clap his hand over her mouth again.

Through his fingers she moaned sweet nothings and sweet little begs for him to go harder. David had almost lost control. As he fucked this apparition of beauty and she moaned uncontrollably for him to go more he felt his balls tighten and the first wave of an orgasm begin to rise.

'No, no, not yet' he thought to himself but he knew that if he slowed down he would simply be delaying the inevitable.

"Fuck yeah, there's my good little girl" he growled and he began to fuck her harder than he'd ever fucked anyone.

"Oh god, yeah, I LOVE YOU IN MY ASS! FUCK ME DADDY!!" Squealed Jess, nearly climaxing herself. David couldn't help himself anymore. He came hard, shooting his produce deep up inside her, growling and grunting with pleasure repeatedly as each surge hit him harder than the last one. Jess was still moaning in pleasure too, though less so as he slowed down.

"Fuck yeah!" gasped David as he slid out of her.

"Erm, excuse me!?" demanded Jess, indignantly. "You're not done. I'm so nearly there. Do something!!"

David, strings of come still dangling from his dick, pulled her to her feet and placed her hands against the wall. Swiftly, and going purely on instinct, his left hand want between her legs to cradle her balls as he pushed his thumb into her ass. Jess moaned with contentment which turned to yelps of ecstasy as his right hand began to jerk her off again. Massaging her balls softly while his thumb penetrated her ass pleased Jess greatly, and as the strong, firm, encouraging hand on her cock tugged her round the final bend to the climax finishing line, Jess's eyes rolled back in pure delight. Her final thought before her third leg-shuddering orgasm of the day was "Why didn't I let him do this in the beginning?"

Her body bucked and quivered, the most enraptured, erotic moan escaped her lips and he felt her balls tighten and she began to come - thick white jet after thick white jet exploding from the tip of her penis. Jess was gasping for air as she hit peak after peak of orgasmic pleasure. She'd never come like this ever in her life and if there was space for any other feeling than pleasure at that moment it would have been amusement.

About a minute or so later she was lying on the floor, eyes and mouth half open. She stood up shakily and looked around. A lot of steam but no David.

Jess knew she had a lot of thinking and planning to do. True, she had loved every moment of it, even when she was pretending not to, but she couldn't let him get away with such cheek.

'It's on, young man' she thought to herself as she wrapped the towel around herself. '2-1 to you - but the next one will be worth about 5. To me'

12