All Comments on 'Young, Naive, and in Love'

by oraldave39

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 11 years ago
How dumb can you be?

If any part of this story is true not only are you as dumb as a box of rocks but spineless.

C2J2C2J2about 11 years ago
Lol

LOL this is the first story I've seen that had a negative comment on it that wasnt from me...Good thing I checked these...

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckalmost 11 years ago
Very Naughty

This is a great humiliation/creampie story. The people giving bad reviews don't get this kind of story... that's their problem.

Your pace was decent. The characters were human enough. I enjoyed it.

oldman77oldman77about 10 years ago
did not really like

Since I discovered literotica.com, this one of a few stories that I did not like. Just enough plot presented to see what happens next. I really feel sorry for Wendy for having such a controlling, perverted Dad. Maybe she should have left home and lived with a relative or maybe Bill and her could have lived together, somehow, maybe in a different town. Please keep writing "good" stories. old man 77,(actual age.)

montywingermontywingerabout 10 years ago

I was married for 30 years and then found out my "wife" had been fucking her father from the age of 12,,,and had continued all through our marriage,,,her dad was the best for her,,,I only divorced her because she wouldn't let me watch them or join in, the sefish bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ruined

Yeah that note at the end...just wasn't necessary. Really, really wasn't necessary. We don't need to hear your life story or how much of this story was made up and how much of it was true, because it's a STORY. This is Literotica not the confessional. The ending was barebones and weak enough as it was. That footnote just killed all chance of the decent rating the story itself earned..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

End of the story was lovely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

wow.

very sexy. and then very sincere. what a wonderful combination to find in this genre.

it's not easy to find something in this genre of erotica that is both extremely sexy but which doesn't forget the awful realities of incest.

I was especially impressed by your honesty when you told us how you'd told her to "keep her secret". That can't have been an easy thing to rationalize and you were probably tempted to berate yourself for not encouraging her to open up so you could at least ensure her protection (whether that meant the police or those church elders or what) but hindsight is 20/20 and life is shit when people forget to care, and it's very difficult to remember when we're hurt.

Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shared experience

I loved the entire story and would love to read more. I was in a similar situation, but I married her. Very, Very good story​...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
revenge

Bill should have gathered some evidence and then gone to the police. Her dad could be charged with incest and rape. Fifty years in prison would give him some time to thing about his transgressions.

Kittykat0212Kittykat0212over 3 years ago
Wow

so sad. thanks for sharing your story. The fantasy of incest is fun but the reality of it is usually dark and disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was married to a great guy for 12 years, he was kind,considerate, a good provider, and we had a fulfilling sex life. One day I was taking a shower after working in my garden, and he came home early and decided to join me. It was when we were playing like horny school kids that he noticed the "hickey" on my breast and said "where did you get that?"...I was at a total loss for words, and had no answer for his next question, "Are you fucking someone else?" I burst into tears and confessed that I had been having sex with my older brother since the age of 13 when he took my virginity after I had willingly sucked his cock, so it was as much my fault as his, and that we were still having intercourse whenever we had the opportunity. My brother owns the agency where my husband was employed. Shortly thereafter, my husband filed for divorce and moved to another state. I was devastated ,but soon found a new life caring for my brother (who never married) who, eventhough he is in his early 60's now. still fucks me three or four times a week

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am in to the naughtiness in perceived incest not something I want to happen but maybe rollplay with my wife conceptually. Your story was very well written however I perceived the direction it was going and guessed it’s out come early on. I know I am a pervert and enjoy the naughty stories of incest as I read them. I must say this one left me in a dark place and wondering is this true or true fiction.if this was a true story as one is lead to believe in the end comments this should be reported to the authorities not her in literotica. On the other hand if this is just a story and not true I applaud you because you fooled me and gave me a moment of oh no please let this not be a true story. So on one hand this is a horrible rap case or a masterful story telling that led me to wonder the validity of the story hopping for untrue and begging for untrue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, you're really pathetic and this isn't worth reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroraldave39@oraldave39
My stories are written with real people in mind. I embellish or fantasize to get the big “What If ?” Sometime I combine several different experiences from various people into one story. If a story sounds too real, I take that as a compliment. Only a fool would write a nonfic...