All Comments on 'Young Sonia'

by DesireForDarkness

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
APAPalmost 19 years ago
Sequel?

If Anette truly does love Sonia (which seems apparent from their interaction), then this story demands a sequel concerning the fallout stemming from their relationship. Which it undoubtedly will be - there is no way that Anette could allow the girl she loves to remain in her present environment. OTOH... she's a student. Could make for some interesting developments in their lives...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Touching!

The story was very touching and real. The story is probably repeated daily in all areas of the world. Young Sonia made me think and reassess myself personally. It pulled at my very heart. The is very well written and erotic as well. A Sequel must come for this story! What happened after Sonia's 18th Birthday? Did Sonia move in and stay with Annette? How did their relationship continue to evolve academically, personally, socially, and mentally?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sequel or switch it up...

Nice story except...it's a teacher and student. Sonia hasn't even graduated yet. I think this story would have been better if Annette had waited until Sonia graduated. Plus, although this story seems innocent, I can read between the lines. Annette seems to have this predatory streak about her. Maybe it would be better if you put a sequel to this story and elaborate a little more on Annette's intentions. Just offering a little constructive criticism. Overall, the story was a 7 on a scale of 1-10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
meh

Totally unreleastic. Im a virgin, i masturbate with more than two fingers, and i still have a perfectly intact hymen. Also OOOOH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ANNETTE!!! What??? Yeah right. sry, but just NO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not realistic

she is a drug dealer. thats unrealistic... and a HARD profession to get out of im pretty sure she wouldn't be too excited to sleep if she had a drug lord and product to move , please respect reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love the story, but....

it could never be taken for reality. This site is for fantasy after all so the writer can make it be however she/he wants. To the author, you did an amazing job throughout this body of work, while a bit far-fetched it makes for a very remarkable read. I enjoyed it greatly :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well told and written. While reading this story, the reader can feel being in the presence of the parties, while remaing unseen. Good write up, to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like if you orgasmed

That was so hot 👅💦💦💦🍑✌️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous