Young Sonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" Sonia lowered one eye making a face of confusion. "And how do you plan to do that?"

Giving her right cheek a few tender kisses, I whispered in her ear, "I want to make love to you. I want to please you. You don't have to do anything but lay down and enjoy."

Sonia's eyes widened. "Make love? That's the last thing on my mind."

"Why don't you let it be the first thing on your mind for now?" I asked her.

"I can't."

"Are you nervous?"

"Yes, I am. This never happened to me before."

"Well, relax. Let me take care of you. It's your birthday and I want it to be something worth remembering--something that will leave a permanent mark in your heart for life."

"How do I know you won't hurt me, Annette?"

"I would never intentionally hurt you, Sonia. This is not some dirty trick I am pulling on you. This is for real. There is no need to worry. Please trust me."

Sonia sighed. "Alright, but if I end up regretting this later--"

I put a finger on her lips to shush her. "You won't regret this at all. I promise..."

Sonia's lips were quivering when I covered them with mine and kissed her passionately. As my lips felt the tenderness of hers, butterflies formed in my stomach. I had never kissed such soft lips before. Taking out the pins holding Sonia's hair in a bun, it fell to her elbows. Running my fingers through her lovely red wine hair, I whispered, "You should wear your hair down more often. It is so beautiful."

She tried to utter something but all that came out was a very short, "Mm..."

While delicately kissing her neck, I loosened and removed her bra baring her beautiful breasts. Sonia gasped when she looked down and saw her already erect nipples, her face turning red with embarrassment.

I caressed her young and exquisite face. "It's okay, honey. You're aroused, that's all. Your breasts are so pretty and I can't wait to get my mouth on them. Trust me, you will love it. I promise I will be gentle and take my time with you. Don't be afraid. Now why don't you lie back on the bed?"

I freed the bed of Sonia's birthday presents and put them in the chair near my window. Sonia sat in the middle of the bed with only her panties left to remove, but I wasn't going to get to that yet. I don't believe in just going straight for the prize. There has to be a process--in my case, a long one.

Crawling onto the bed, I softly pushed my body against Sonia's motioning for her to lay down. I took a moment to study her face. It had this halfway look of fear on it which killed me inside because I didn't want her to be afraid nor did I want to disappoint her. Running my fingers through her hair once again, I said to her, "If I do something you don't like or want me to do, please let me know. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, ok?"

Sonia remained quiet and nodded.

I began kissing her face and making my way down to her neck lightly nibbling and sucking on it while massaging her breasts. At first, Sonia was very quiet and didn't react, but after a minute or two, I could feel her chest heaving and she let out a longer but barely audible, "Mmmmmm...." Whew! I thought. There is some hope that I am at least doing something right. That was my cue to kiss down a little further.

My lips finally made their way to her left breast. Before consuming the lovely nipple in my mouth, I took a moment to admire its beauty. Then I wrapped my lips around the little bud and caressed it lightly with my teeth and tongue. Sonia shuddered and gripped my shoulders. Momentarily, I studied her face again. Her eyes were closed now and she seemed more relaxed. Seeing that she was beginning to be more content, I went back to her breasts. This time, I went for the right one. I repeated this process going from left breast to right licking, sucking, and nibbling on Sonia's nipples until a low but more audible moan escaped her.

"Are you liking what I'm doing to you, Sonia?" I asked her softly.

Not opening her eyes the young woman's reply was an indistinct, "Uh-huh."

Relieved, I kissed and licked my way down further. When I reached her stomach, my kisses and licks became deeper and slower. Sonia moaned again and arched her back a little. Her shaky breathing told me she was enjoying herself, but still nervous at the same time.

All kinds of electric surges went through me as I caressed the young body with kissing and rubbing. It has been so long since I've experienced such pleasure. The last time an intense moment like this happened was a little over nine years ago with my last partner. The way she pleased me... Now here it was happening again, only I was there getting pleasure just from pleasing Sonia! That's how it was supposed to be.

After nearly thirty minutes or so of foreplay, I removed Sonia's panties. Now she was completely naked before my eyes. She looked so lovely! Her mound was shaved, except for a small patch of hair she left in the middle. I thought it was kind of cute. Moving back, I could see Sonia's juices glistening in the candlelight. I smiled knowing I pleasured her enough to get her so wet. Then I brushed my lips against her ear while running my hand up and down her inner labia feeling the warmth of her wetness. I whispered to her, "You're so wet, honey. And your pussy looks so sweet! Mmmm...I know it's going to taste sweet, too."

I tongued my way down stopping to plant a few kisses on her mound. Then slowly and deeply, I began kissing, sucking, and nibbling her pussy lips not missing one single spot. After that, I parted her inner folds and slid my tongue inside her virgin hole savouring her delicious nectar. She tasted sweeter than my last partner! Her juices were so good I felt as though I were getting high and went for more. All the while, Sonia's gasps and moans were getting louder. She squirmed a little, but I held her by the hips to keep her in place. Then I focused my mouth on her clitoris for a bit, driving the young woman insane. I lifted my head enough to ask her, "Are you coming, honey?"

Sonia was breathing so hard she could barely get her words out. "Yes...mmmmmmm...I'm coming!"

"Yes, that's it. Cum for me, sweetheart."

I went back down to sliding my tongue inside her while rubbing her clit with my thumb. I wished I had some earplugs because Sonia let out a near-deafening scream when a powerful orgasm shot through her. As she clenched the sheets, her body convulsed almost violently. Meanwhile, I lapped up her hot flowing liquid. I then tongued my way back up and planted kisses on Sonia's face.

I whispered, "That was beautiful, Sonia. But I am not finished with you yet."

I let her relax for a bit, but I didn't want her to be too calm as I began kissing her body again. Her moans, murmurs and sighs were music to my ears. It was good to see her enjoying me and I hoped she was finally happy after quite a few years of emotional pain and torture.

I slid my hand down to her pussy and parted her folds once again. While rubbing her clit, I slowly inserted two fingers inside of her. They came across the barrier that was soon going to be broken to claim her lost virginity. I paused for a moment, then pushed my fingers in further.

"OOOOHHHH, ANNETTE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Sonia cried out, her body stiffening enduring the pain due to the detachment of her hymen.

I kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "I love you too, baby."

Slowly, I fingered Sonia while kissing my way up and down from her lips to her breasts and back again. She held onto me moaning and calling out my name so sweetly. Minutes later, she climaxed again, this time more intensely than before. I had the urge to taste her one last time, so I tongued my way down to her delicious pussy not letting a single drop of that delightful juice escape my mouth until Sonia came a third time. I could tell she was spent. I would have went for a fourth orgasm, but I didn't want her passing out on me. Besides, it was almost 4:00 a.m. and I had been pleasuring this young beauty since eleven.

As I kissed Sonia's soft lips, I asked her, "Are you ok?"

All she did was nod.

I said, "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, baby."

Sonia finally opened her eyes and looked into mine. "No one has ever loved me like this. Thank you so much! Can we do it again?"

"We can do it as many times as you want, but let's cool it for tonight. We both need to rest. Now why don't you close those lovely eyes?"

I got up from the bed and blew out the candles in the room. Then I slid under the covers beside Sonia and ran my fingers through her red wine hair until we both fell asleep.

12