All Comments on 'Young White Teens Taken by Africans'

by JonathanT

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too Short

Sorry, but this writing is too short. Please fill out your next story more before uploading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Not as good as previous stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story

The daughters can start a competition with Mom on fucking black men and watch amorous Mom take cocks to "protect" the daughters.

janice kjanice kover 8 years ago
Great Story

Another great story. As I've mentioned to you before, I really enjoy reading your stories and hopefully you will be adding a few more chapters to this one,,.

kellijane001kellijane001about 8 years ago
Wow

What a way to go - not sure - saying no - but knowing it going to happen. Got me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very very true

Take it from someone who knows by painful experience. If you have a daughter or a wife and they say they want to do go to Africa with some organization to provide humanitarian aid, trust me that they will end up getting fucked by a bunch of African dudes. If they want it, they will get all they need, and if they don't want it, they will still get it because out in the back country there is no law and the men take what they want, and when they see a white woman? Forget about it. It's a given they will be taken anally too.

Because they are usually very liberal, the females will never admit that they were taken against their will by black men, so they keep their mouths shut. Only if they end up pregnant or with a disease does the truth come out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok story; horrendous English

Story has promise; but the very bad English makes it nearly unreadable. Apart from bad grammar there must be a score of mis-used words. Providence means “origin”, not “province”. A hutch is where you store plates and cups; it isn’t a hut, etc, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Word usage

"ridged? not rigged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Africa is the best place to go with wife if you both want bbc

African men don't care about gay or anything. I knew when I booked our trip that we were going to go to be white Americans to be used for their sexual assault and needs. My wife and I fantasies were to be raped and abused by bbc bulls. 2 months we were. I am now sexually active with black men in Louisiana and so is my wife. I've seduced majority of my straight white Male friends into gay sex with bbc and I've taken them to Africa and now we're black owned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moje małżeństwo

Trwa w czarnym couckold ponad 10 lat - żona moja,po przyjeździe na wyspę wybrała sobie wielkiego,48 letniego kruczoczarnego niezbyt urodziwego [ twarz jak po ospie ] ochroniarza z tutejszej ''dyskoteki''.Jest wielki 197 cm siwiejący.i dosyć gruby - 250/260 funtów - - moja żona wysoka szatynka 178 cm i ok 130/140 funtów. Ma szczupłą figurę,fantastyczne piersi i długie,zgrabne nogi.Po dwóch lub trzech miesiącach oznajmiła mi,że jest w ciąży.Spadło to na mnie jak grom z jasnego nieba,lecz kiedy opowiedziała mi o wszystkim - wybaczyłem jej .teraz jej wielkolud rucha ją u nas w domu i dosyć często u nas nocuje - śpi oczywiście z moja żoną gdzie kryje ja cudownie i zawsze juksuje jej piękną pipkę.Od tego czasu,jesteśmy małżeństwem z wielkim ,czarnym penisem [ 8,5/9 cala długi - 6,5 cala gruby i grzyb ponad 7 cali. ] Mój mały penisek nie ma czego szukać w pięknie ruchanej ,czerwonej pipce mojej żony którą wylizuję z juksu murzyna i przygotowuję do czarnego krycia już ponad 10 lat i mówię wam - eliksir naruchany przez wielki czarny penis jest prawdziwym rarytasem,który wolno wypływa z cipki mojej żony a którym ja się delektuje nawet przy murzynie który kryje mi żonę drugi i często trzeci raz.Wszyscy jesteśmy bardzo szczęśliwi a zwłaszcza murzyn,gdyż chodzi do pracy zawsze odruchany z opróżnionymi jądrami lecz wieczorem są one już pełne jego treściwego,gorącego juksu którego miejsce jest w pipce mojej żony.Większość białych małżeństw tutaj tak ma i wiele z nich wychowuje po kilkoro czarnych dzieci.Po 10 latach ,żona moja urodziła 4 czarnych chłopaków niewiele jaśniejszych od ich ojca i teraz nosi jego piąty brzuszek - wygląda cudownie w ciąży.Przygotowuję ja do porodu piątego dziecka i pod chuja murzyna,który kosmicznie ja kryje zawsze po misjonarsku .Pipeczkę ma pięknie zniszczoną i objuksowaną przez chuja murzyna, którą ja liżę i dbam aby była zawsze gotowa pod wielkiego czarnego chuja.Pozdrawiam wszystkich,którzy tak mają

kellijane001kellijane001over 3 years ago
Cum back !

Always come back to this story when I'm feeling frisky.

So hot and sexy.

kelli

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I have always loved your stories of white girls being fucked out of their minds as they are subjected to black cock over and over again. It is without a doubt a very titillating mind blower as the white girls are reluctant to spread their legs for a big, long black cock then to be given tremendous orgasms time after time. I would love to have you come back to writing again. There is something in your writing that seems to be original and somewhat realistic than what some other authors try to do. I love the way you get into the white girls' head that they are not supposed to go black but do so anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another chapter?

encore769encore769almost 2 years ago

fantastic!!!!! easy to believe

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

Why couldn’t my Daddy had sent me to one of those camps❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Again, and again, and again: a story with promise, but lacking detail, in desperate need of editing, and a better ending. Writing is hard, you get a good idea, you can see it in your mind’s eye, but the reader can’t! It’s up to the author to provide the details and the dialogue that bring a story to life. This reads rather like a fantasy that the author Jack’s off to, and once he’s done, he loses interest. So the reader gets short changed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Needs a part two for Toni. She gets it worser than her sister did. Toni's consoler wasn't the person who bid the highest for her at the secret auction that was held before they arrived. He was there but hiding and waiting till he could claim his stolen prize. Her real consoler was found dead in his villa a few days later.

Toni's fake consoler was very gifted in length more than size. But for a young girl he was still big in the size department. He also wore an aftershave with pheromone in it to cause her to be submissive and desire him.

He took her in her tent first. He didn't stop after seeding her. Even after she passed out from all the uncontrollable orgasms she had while he continued to rut her while burying more of his cock into her belly.

As dawn approached, he would steal her away from her tent to his private hut. while carrying her still impaled on his cock.

He meets a kitchen staff on their way to prepare breakfast for the few that would show up that morning. He ordered that they go by her tent and clean it up to look like she's out and about. If anyone asked about her? She's at actives. He also requested that all of his meals be brought to his hut everyday.

Kate wouldn't see Toni at any of the actives during their stay at the retreat. she only sees her sitting at a private table alone eating like she is starving and drinking a dark green tea by the pitcher full while wearing a dress and sandals she knew Toni didn't own and her sister wasn't a tea drinker. She'd call out to her, but Toni just looked through Kate as if she didn't recognize her own sister. Kate would try to follow her, and Toni would vanish without a trace. When she checked Toni's tent, she was never there.

Kate kind of knew what was going on because every night she found herself at the mercy of her consoler like so many others there at the retreat. But for poor Toni, this guy was a beast. She barely got chances to shower, do her business and get her some food between rutting sessions. At his request she was to drink the green tea at every meal, which was one meal a day and straight back to his hut for more of his resizing of her throat, virginal and anal cavities.

By the time Toni leaves the retreat, she has taken all of his 18 inches in every orifice. Had gallons of African seed pumped into every part of her body. She's lost weight and is a shell of who she uses to be. She'll never be the same again. Neither will her sister Kate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous