Young Wife on Girls Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sternly he said, "Hold still!", as he pulled her ass tightly against him with one last thrust all the way to the hilt and let out a deep sigh.

Hanna felt his warm liquid start squirting into her as his own orgasm followed closely on hers. After a few seconds he began to gently slid in and out, every bump and vein on his shaft sending waves of pleasure through Hanna's now very sensitive body, starting to build up what she couldn't believe might be another amazing orgasm.

Then he was done and pulled his cock out of Hanna's sensitive body. As she steadied herself, feeling disappointed and empty, turned around saw he was putting his enormous dark black shaft back in his trousers. He zipped them up and grabbed her in a tight hug his tongue exploring her mouth. "I'll see you back in the club." He ordered.

He walked out of the room door, as she quickly cleaned up, pulled up her thong and adjusted her dress amazed that she had just had sex with a black man almost at the drop of a hat. Something she never thought she would do and yet was already thinking of Malcolm's big black cock fucking her again. Then she remembered her friend, her husband and guilt began to appear. But the feelings of lust and desire to have Malcolm fuck her again pushed away the guilt, after all her husband had told her to only go as far as she wanted, and she certainly wanted that black monster. She picked up her phone and realised it was still connected. She put it to her ear, "Well Hun it happened. I couldn't stop myself."

Her husband replied, "My god Hun you were so hot. It was amazing listening to you fucking him."

"So you aren't mad, because that was Wow and I'm not sure I'm done with him yet." She said huskily.

He replied a little husky himself, "As I said only go as far as you want, just keep me updated. We will be using this for years, your so hot‼!"

However she didn't want her friend to know what had happened so would have to be careful on that score. She walked back to the table and sat down. Malcolm winked at her and then went to get some drinks. Jason sat down next to her explaining her friend had just popped out with a guy to get some chips. Hanna quickly checked her phone and saw texts from her friend confirming Jason's statement and that she would see her back at the hotel, and from her husband checking how she was getting on. She sent of a quick reply as Jason said, "You enjoying yourself Hanna?"

The grin on his face confirmed that Malcolm must have told him, "Having fun, Jason." She giggled.

Jason laughed, "I bet, he's a big boy, definitely make your eyes water, I expect?"

Hanna blushed and smiled at the ridiculousness of the conversation discussing her recent infidelity with another man, "Wasn't the only thing that watered." She said giggling again.

"You obviously enjoyed your first bbc, you goin' to ave a second go?" He said grinning.

"BBC?" She questioned before she suddenly remembered what it meant and burst out laughing.

"Oh, should I be having this conversation with you, I'm married you know..."

Jason also laughed, "Didn't stop you fucking Malcolm in the cleaning cupboard did it?"

Hanna shook her head as she giggled again, her cheeks colouring once more, ""Just got a bit carried away is all."

"BBC can do that. How was it for you?" He leaned forward over the table and put his chin in the palms of his hands to jokily exaggerate his listening.

Hanna shook her head, "Can't believe you just asked that."

She laughed, "It was pretty spectacular if you must know, Wow is all I am saying. Where is Malcolm with the drinks?" She said trying to change the subject.

Jason grabbed her hand and pulled her up, "It's a busy bar so he will be a while. In the meantime we could pop back to the cleaning cupboard and you can test out another BBC, promise you won't be disappointed. Or we can pop to the dance floor?"

Hanna laughed, "Let's stick to the dance floor... Your friend might not be to happy if we went to the cleaning cupboard. Besides do I look like a girl who has sex with two strangers one after the other, Mmm?"

Jason slipped his arm round her waist and led her to the dance floor, "You wouldn't be the first girl we shared... You may well be the next and I think you might just fancy it."

Hanna left the club with Malcolm a short while later to return to the hotel. Jason had disappeared and they were alone together. She realised that Malcolm was intending to take her back to his room and Hanna had already made up her mind to do so. Once in the room Malcolm poured a couple of vodka's from the room bar, just as Jason walked in. "Hi Hanna thought you might be here. Going for round 2 are you?"

Hanna, although very tipsy, still blushed and laughed, "Isn't that what they say, you go black you never go back?"

She was stood in the centre of the room sipping her drink. Malcolm was preparing another drink for Jason, who walked across the room and put his arm round her waist, "That's very true... You are looking really fine‼!"

He flicked his lips over hers, dropped his hand to grab her arse and used his other hand to slid over her tummy. Hanna leaned away playfully, "I thought I was here for Malcolm?"

Malcolm had moved up behind her, one hand on the small of her back and the other caressed her breast whilst he briefly kissed her neck, "No need to limit yourself Hanna." Malcolm said.

She turned her head toward him, "I can't fuck both of you."

Malcolm leant in and kissed her his tongue exploring her mouth gently. Jason slid his hand upto her other breast and kneaded the nipple through the material of her bra and dress. His other hand slipped under her dress hem and grasped her naked bum cheek, as he leant in and kissed her neck. Hanna tingled all over and she shuddered, "Ohhh, no I can't, not both of you, I can't, oh my god that's so good..."

Malcolm pulled back, "You want us both, it'll be a night to remember."

Hanna sighed, turned back and this time Jason stuck his tongue down her throat. She dropped her hands and began to massage both their large bulges, turning back and forth to kiss each in turn. Jason unzipped the back of her dress and they both stepped back to let it slide to the floor leaving her stood in front of them in her black bra, thong and heels. "Your well hot Hanna, we are going to make your night."

She turned to Malcolm using both hands to start unbuttoning his shirt, whilst he leant down to kiss her as both hands caressed her bum, "Ohhh I can't believe I'm doing this... Please be gentle with me."

Jason, who had dropped his trousers and shirt, stepped in behind her his hands moving round to massage her breasts, slipping inside the bra to tweek both nipples. "We are going to fuck you hard fast and all night girl. How about you drop to your knee's and see some mouth action‼!"

Hanna stopped kissing Malcolm smiled briefly at Jason and sank to her knee's quickly unbuckling his trousers. She pulled them down and then grasping the waist of his shorts pulled them down slowly looking up into his eyes. His massive cock sprang free and she grasped it with her hand, wanked it a couple of times before licking up its length and then taking it into her mouth. She took it out and looked up at him, "You like that?"

Hanna then began to suck him off with gusto. Jason said, "Hey don't forget me girl!"

She reached back with her free hand and slipped it into his pants, circling her hand round the girth of his cock and pulling it free. Hanna stopped sucking Malcolm and turned to Jason and stared awe struck at the huge cock standing rigid in front of her face. "Holy shit Jason its massive‼!"

She briefly wanked both cocks looking back and forth deciding which was bigger. Hanna giggled, "Fucking hell how will I take these they are huge..." She kissed the tip of each in turn, smiling up at them, "Wow, scary but so hot. Are you going to be gentle with me?"

Jason grinned down at her, grasped her head and shoved his cock deep in her mouth causing her to gag. He then fucked her face briefly letting Hanna take control. She dipped her head up and down taking as much as she could. Her spit mixed with his pre cum and what she didn't swallow, dripped down her chin, sucking and gurgling noises emitting loudly. After a short time she stopped and looked up turning to Malcolm, "Do anything you want with me I don't care, I just need you to fuck me hard, I'm so horny..."

Hanna then pulled Malcolm's cock into her mouth and gave him the same treatment before switching again. Both men sighed with the pleasure Hanna was giving, caressing her head and occasionally fucking her mouth. After a while and with her jaw beginning to ache a little she stood up and faced Jason kissing him, her tongue exploring his mouth. She stopped and looked into his eyes, "Fuck me Jason, please‼!"

Malcolm sat back into the armchair and Jason pushed her back into him so that she was half sitting in his lap. Jason knelt between her legs, placing them over his forearms as he grasped her bum cheek, his other hand holding his enormous shaft. Malcolm placed his hands on her breasts as Jason flicked the tip of his cock up and down her clit, "Holy shit Jason, I'm gonna cum just like this."

She turned to Malcolm and kissed him, "You've already had me thought I'd let Jason have a go." She laughed, "I'm sure there's enough for you."

Hanna turned back to Jason as she felt him place the knob of his cock against her pussy. She took a deep breath as she looked down at his long black shaft, the head just nuzzling against her as Jason moved it around. The contrast of his dark black snake against the whiteness of her body was amazing. Both fear and anticipation mixed in equal measures, "Go slowly Jason... I need to get used to the size... Oh my god you are so big, I can't believe I took Malcolm in the club."

Jason grinned as he pushed forward slowly. Hanna watched amazed as first the knob and then a couple of inches disappeared from view as they entered her. She had a sharp intake of breath as the girth stretched her, "Holy shit Jason... Wow slow, fuck its big, go slow."

Jason stopped and withdrew a little before pushing forward with a little more force. Hanna's eyes widened as she watched half of Jason's cock disappear inside her. Hanna lent back against Malcolm, taking another deep breath, "Ohhh, man alive your stretching me a part. My god it hurts and is fantastic all at the same time..." Another couple of inches disappeared, ""Ohhh fuck fuck fuck. Holy shit, wow, it's like being fucked by a horse."

Malcolm laughed, "You want him to stop?"

Another couple of inches disappeared as his massive shaft seemed almost buried inside her, the sensations washing through her, "Fuck no, keep going. Holy shit its good. I can feel the whole of it."

She tried to laugh, "Ohhh god how much more can I take?"

Jason chuckled, ""Almost there Hanna and then we can really get going."

Hanna smiled back as she watched Jason withdraw almost til his knob came free and then without warning pushed back at the same speed only he didn't stop until the base came up against her pussy. Hanna screamed, "Ohhh my GODdd, holy shit slow, please slow. Fuck, fuck, fuck‼!"

Jason withdrew again and then slowly pushed back. Hanna watched mesmerised as his black shaft disappeared inside her and then reappeared, it's length glistening with her juices and his pre cum, before disappearing once more. With each thrust forward Hanna gasped, "Urrgh, Ohhh..."

As Hanna became used to the size Jason increased his speed causing her shake her head, "Fucking hello that's good... Jason that's amazing, Ohhh‼!"

She chuckled, "Wow it's amazing."

Malcolm said, "Lets move this to the bed."

Jason withdrew and pulled Hanna to her feet guiding her over to the bed. She climbed onto the bed on all fours and turned her head to see which of them was positioning behind her. She saw Malcom on his knees, his massive cock in his hand as he positioned it against her pussy. "Jason has stretched me out so I'm ready for you so fuck me hard‼!"

With Jason positioning himself with his glistening cock pointing at her face, Malcolm thrust home in one sharp thrust. Hanna let out a loud grunt, "Urghhh..." Grinning she gasped, "Holy fuck Malcolm, Wow that's feels good... Jesus fuck‼!"

Hanna, feeling ravished by Malcolms black snake grabbed Jasons cock and pulled it into her mouth. With each of Malcolms thrusts, Hanna's body was rocked forward causing Jasons cock further down her throat. They established a steady rhythm which Malcolm increased gradually. As he fucked her one end Jason was fucking her the other. Hanna reached back and began to rub her clit and almost immediately she climaxed her screams of pleasure washing over Jasons cock. Her orgasm may have receded, but this didn't stop both her black lovers who both increased their penetrations. Malcolm then made a hard thrust and stopped, warm juice once more squirting deep inside. He then continued a slow gentle rhythm. Jason however grabbed her head and began to fuck Hanna's mouth with abandon. Hanna tried to accommodate his thrusts as best she could. She knew he was on the verge, but his grip was firm, and without slowing he suddenly erupted. With his cock still thrusting in and out his seed pulsed everywhere, down her throat, round her mouth, squeezing out from her lips and down her chin. Hanna could feel the strong pulses of his shaft in her mouth, as he emptied his lust. Jason stopped his thrusting and Hanna pulled him out of her mouth looking up into his eyes as she licked across the top of his still hard cock. "Mmmm did you like that Jason... Cumming in my mouth?"

Jason grinned, "Worked for me, not that you seemed to mind... Next time I'll be fucking you and Malc can have this end..."

With Malcolm still fucking her gently, Hanna licked up the length of Jason's shaft, popped it briefly in her mouth and sucked on it, continuing to look into his eyes. "Promises, promises... I don't care which way you go. I'm ready for a repeat performance."

Hanna smiled up at Jason as she continued to lick and suck him clean. She'd never done this before, but having one BBC fucking her and another using her mouth, it seemed the thing to do and she was actually enjoying the sensuality of licking, sucking and swallowing him clean. Her phone which was lying on the bed nearby pinged. She let go of Jason and picked it up; How is it going? Xx

She quickly typed back; Wow‼!

Throwing the phone down she returned to pleasuring Jasons dick, aware that both he and Malcolm were regaining their hardness as her body tingled. She didn't notice Malcolm pick up her phone take a quick picture of Jasons shaft deep in her mouth and then text it.

Jason then lay back on the bed, against the head board. Malcolm also pulled his cock out as Jason pulled her over to him. Hanna smiled and positioned herself over Jason and grasping his cock guided it into her as she sank down on it. "Ohhh God Jason that feels so good..."

Jason pulled close and kissed her hard his tongue pushing into her mouth. Malcolm came up behind and pushed his lubricated finger into her arse. Hanna pulled away from Jasons kiss, "Holy shit... Ohhh God that's amazing."

Malcolm fingered her with increasing pressure, "Ever been fucked in the arse Hanna?"

Hanna, her eyes closed, and trying to control her breathing as Jason fucked her and Malcolm fingered her. "Ohhh, no never... And you certainly wouldn't fit."

Hanna continued to sink and rise up and down Jasons cock from tip to base sending waves of pleasure, enhanced with the nerve endings rattling in her arse. She then felt Malcolm pull out his finger and quickly replace it with the head of his cock, which he then pushed in letting the knob pop in. Hanna screeched, "Arghhh, holy fucking shit, stop, oh my god, ha, ha man that hurt and nearly made me cum at the same time..."

Malcolm began a slow thrusting rhythm pushing a little bit further each time. Jason slowed down a bit, and Hanna tried to cope with the feelings and sensations of being filled by so much black cock. They continued for awhile, "Ohh that's so good." Hanna moaned.

Then Malcolm suddenly sped up and Hanna screamed, "Arrgh, fucking hell, holy shit Malcolm..."

Malcolm sighed and came again, this time her arse receiving his seed. After a few seconds he pulled out. Hanna laughed, "Wow Malcolm that was amazing can't believe you could cum again so soon..."

Malcolm stepped off the bed and walked toward the bathroom, "So hot popping your arse cherry."

Jason continued to fuck her pulling her in to kiss her once more. He then stopped and got her to turn around so with her back to him, she sank down again onto his massive black snake. She had little trouble doing so sinking all the way down his shaft before rising again, savouring every ridge, vein and bump on his beautiful cock. Looking across the room she saw Malcolm reappear, having cleaned himself his now flaccid cock dangling down to his knees. His muscled torso glistening with sweat in the low light. "Your cock looks so fantastic Malcolm..."

Drawn to his cock she didn't notice he still had her phone. Jason had moved his hands up to her breasts, pinching the nipples increasing the sensations shooting through her body. She briefly looked over to the wall mirror and caught a glimpse of her white body sliding up and down Jasons great black shaft, his black hands cupped over her boobs, "Ohh god Jason like that, yesss..."

With one hand stretched back resting on his chest to support herself as she bounced on his cock, she used the other to start rubbing her clit as her orgasm approached. With the sensations starting to overwhelm her she closed her eyes and concentrated on her building climax. "Ohh holy shit, fuck me Jason, my god I'm cumming, holy shit..."

Malcolm took the opportunity to use Hanna's phone to video her as he watched her cum, head shaking and moaning, ""Holy fuck, shit, shit Ohhh..."

As she slowed, Jason picked up and pounded into her, adding to Hanna's intense orgasm before he to cried out as he shot another deposit into her well worn pussy. Jason slipped out and Hanna collapsed back into Jasons arms. "My god Jason that was great..."

Malcolm quickly sent the video clip and walked to the bed chucking the phone down onto it. "Let's have a drink and then go again."

Hanna looked up and laughed, "Really I'm knackered, you two have worn me out."

Malcolm pulled her close and kissed her I'm about ready, it's only just after 2am so a lot of night left..."

Hanna stirred, aware of Jasons cock, now hard, still lodged in the crack of her arse. She realised she must have dropped off, when she'd been reflecting. Malcolm was still asleep, all be it morning wood was obviously present. She could feel Jason stirring and realised he was awake when his hand moved between her legs and a finger slipped inside her. Hanna moaned quietly suddenly turned on by Jasons attention as he also nibbled at her neck and ear. After a short time he moved his hand to start rubbing her clit and shifted his cock. She smiled and reached back to grasp its girth before guiding him into her, taking a sharp intake of breath as he stretched her once more. He started a slow leisurely pace sinking quickly inside her all the way to the base. She quickly adjusted to the size. Shifting her upper body she started to kiss and caress Malcolms hard cock as she played with his balls, all the time feeling a building climax as Jason thrust harder and rubbed faster. Malcolm stirred as she increased the enthusiasm of her blow job. Soon Jason was pumping whatever he had left into her pussy as Malcolm completed his wet dream and squirted his seed in her mouth, over her face and up his chest. Hanna for the last time sunk her mouth over his knob and swirled her tongue around its girth.