All Comments on 'Young Wife's Interracial Past'

by Jbomb1717

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Prejudiced shit

# 1

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Yeah black cock, big, yada yada yada

Been done so many times. Why don't you write a STORY. Not recycle bullshit.

Couldn't get past the first few paragraphs.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the freinds!!!

the club/bar,group sex ,sex in the parking lot. the same items end up in too many interracial stories, soon as i read the freinds i was done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love this story

love the queen of spades tattoo. I hope you give her more black cock slut tattoos and queen of spades charm piercings. It would be great if he showed the temp tattoos and his wife said why temp when i can make it permanent.

GcoachGGcoachGover 7 years ago
Continue please!!

5 ⭐️'S

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely Hot

Wow. I've never been so hard or read such a hot story. Love white women pleasing black cock. Hope she gets back to the real thing. Give her what she wants, needs and definitely deserves. She was born to please black cock and you should be grateful that she lets you enjoy her excitement. White men can't hump like black men.

norwegiancucknorwegiancuckover 7 years ago
Fantastic good and very hot story

Please proceed!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love the black cock!

That's a hot story! At times I was imagining my wife getting fucked by a big black cock!

WhitfreyWhitfreyabout 7 years ago
Awesome story

This was a fantastic story!! I love how she knew was weak and just eased him into it. I look forward to future parts!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue

Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

great story. one of the best!

can not wait for second one. with more slapping, pissing, dirty talking and real cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs Work

Whether or not you enjoy the story line this work can use some serious editing.

Also, have to agree with Gordo that it was pretty formulaic. That said, it has it's moments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Really liked this one.

Any chance that we get a continuation of this story?

Would be sad to see it discontinued, felt like a three part'er. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent start

Love the subject toi. Cant wait to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous