Young Wife's Interracial Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jbomb1717
Jbomb1717
40 Followers

She said "Great, I loved surprises!"

With that we kept eating dinner and enjoyed the evening having a few bottles of wine!

I than asked her, "do you want your surprise now?"

She said "Yes! Please! I'm very excited."

I said "Okay, well it would be better if we blindfolded you to start." We than put on the blind fold. I checked a few times if she could see anything. I lead her to the bedroom. I than slowly undressed her and laid her down on the bed.

"What kind of surprise is this?" she asked puzzled.

"You will like it, it's a big surprise." Then I began licking her and working her up. Kissing her nipples and licking her clit. Eventually I slid my dick in for a little bit.

"This isn't a big surprise... I have felt this before and nothing about it is big" she said.

I laughed "no, this isn't the surprise, I am just working you up." Then I went and grabbed the BAM dildo. It was massive, so I started licking her clit again. Then I slowly pressed it against her working it in.

"ooooooh... My god! This feels good!" as she quivered when it was only a quarter in (right about where my dick would end but was much thicker than me). I slowly moved it in and out working it further in. After a bit, it was all the way in! I could not believe my eyes! Here she was taking this 12" black dildo all the way and grinding back. "Oh my god! This feels soo good! Please keep fucking me with it! I'm cumming!" With that she came and not only just came but squirted as I pulled the dildo nearly out. "Keep going!" So I kept going and she kept squirting more and more each time the dildo was almost out.

She calmed down and I said, that wasn't even the best part. I left the room. Then I yelled in "You can take the blindfold off now." When I came back into the room I had the penis extender on. I felt like a monster wearing it! Couldn't believe this is what some guys had!

She was shocked! "What is that?"

"It's a penis extender, goes over my dick and we can both enjoy a bigger dick... or COCK I should say!" I was standing their jerking it like it was my own.

She looked at me, looked at the extender, looked back at me with a grin. "Okay, we can try that! It looks like a perfect size and similar to the old big black cocks I would take!"

I was shocked. This was a perfect size? Really? No wonder she called my penis a dick and not a cock. I came over to her and started kissing her again. She said "please fuck me with that cock." I slowly slid it in, in amazement that she was able to take the girth! I kept working it in and she was thrusting away like an animal. I worked it all the way in so that my dick was finally in her as well. I sat there in awe admiring her beautiful pussy stuffed to the max.

"Well are you going to fuck me? I'm waiting..." she said.

So I started thrusting, it took a lot more effort because I was moving 12 inches back and forth now instead of just a few. She was loving it and screaming. "Fuck me with that black cock, you can do it sissy!" With that she started cumming again. She was jamming herself back against the cock as I was thrusting at this point. Finally she turned over and said "Take me in doggy now like a real man!" I started fucking her from behind. She said play with my tits and rub my clit. Unfortunately, I was short so I was not able to reach well. "Oh right... you're a little boy... just try to fuck me whimp!"

After about 5 minutes of that she was squirting again! Even harder! At this point we were both exhausted. "I'm good for now! That was a great surprise. You can now fuck me a little bit! It's so much better than your little white dick!"

I pulled off the extender and was rock hard. Playing with myself a bit she noticed. "Did you want to try to use that tiny dicklet on met now?"

"Yes... P..Please!" So I slowly glided it in.

"haha... hold on, first kiss my pussy and queen of spades!"

So I stopped, kissed her pussy slowly, it was so stretched and wet. Then I kissed her Queen of Spades tattoo. After that I moved up to put my dick in. She suddenly stopped me, stuck her hand out. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Yes, right... sorry! I was so excited I forgot. Thank you and your pussy belongs to block cocks!"

"That's better! Don't forget that... I think you know why now!"

Then I started to put my dick in. It slid right in no problem. Felt nothing. She started laughing really loud "it's in? Wow! Now you can see why I need black cock! Look at your little dick, I can't even feel it."

I thrusted harder but felt like it was hopeless. She just kept laughing. She then said "okay... well if you are going to take a little bit go get me a smoke first." I got up grabbed her pack of cigarettes and came back. She lit one up and said "Okay, continue trying to show me what your little white dick can do!" I put it in and she was so loose from the big black dildo and extender that I knew I was doing nothing for her. She was just laying back relaxing. She would ask every now and then "You done yet?" while she kept smoking. Eventually I was able to get off and shoot my load in her. She said "FINALLY! That little dick came! Now clean my pussy up while I finish my smoke!" With that she shoved my head down with both hands on my head.

While I was licking her clean again I found the cum just fell out no problem from her being stretched open. When I finished, I knew she was in a dominate mood so I remembered to kiss her Queen of Spades symbol this time and say "Thank you and your pussy is for black cock!"

She just laughed again. "You are really learning your place."

We calmed down and then watched some TV for a bit than went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up with her straddling my face. "Time to wake up!" with a wet surprise in my face as her pussy was already soaking wet. "Start licking now... I'm still horny from getting fucked somewhat properly for once!" I started licking like a mad man right away still not being able to say a word. "That's it! Get me off! Now!" Then she let out a sigh of relief as she got off quickly.

"While I am here I also need to piss but I don't feel like getting out of bed... You don't mind, do you?" she said.

I was silent, mostly because my face was still covered by her pussy and thick hips.

"Okay... good, I'll take your silence as an okay! Open up wide, I really have to pee!" she said. She started pissing straight into my mouth right away. "Don't miss a drop, I would hate for you to have to wash the bed!" She was really gushing now. "haha... you really are good for something, aren't you?" Her peeing was slowing down now. I was thankful as I was having a really hard time keeping up, pretty sure I got it all over my face though. "Perfect... Now lick it clean... do your job whimp!" I was trying to lick every last drop to please her as much as I could. "Goooooood boy!" As she stood up she looked at my face "You have a mess to clean up! It looks like it went all over your face!"

"I'm sorry! I tried to get it all, you really had to go though!" I said back.

"It's okay, just work on it!" she replied.

With that I got up and went to the shower to get cleaned up. I was still so horny from the night before and everything that has been happening. I found myself in a trance by Ashley. Loving every moment and wanting to serve her better every moment.

As I was about to get out Ashley said "leave the shower on sissy!"

In my head, I was thinking "wow, she never carries on after sex... I wonder what has got into her... will she start always being like this?"

Then when I got out and dried off I said "Hey babe, it's one for you."

Jbomb1717
Jbomb1717
40 Followers