All Comments on 'Young Wolves Ch. 08'

by sirreadsalot10

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
netviper21netviper21almost 14 years ago
Sweet!

Got to say after reading it, and seeing your comment at the bottom... i hope readers understand too that Literotica reviews each story before its posted which means we are lucky that the stories come out as fast as they can.

Hearing that there are only a few more chapters left and i can not wait to see where this goes from here!

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
Great chapter.

I really enjoyed this chapter. Think you captured Beth's pain perfectly and loved Cameron's handling of it until she could accept him and his feelings for her.

I came away from this chapter feeling good and with a smile on my face :-)

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 14 years ago
Great update

I'm glad things worked out with Cameron and Beth. How will Cameron heal considering he's an alpha werewolf now? Can he heal quicker or is he basically going to be banged up for his fight with Tyler?

I see that you brought Camille's boyfriend back into the picture, and here I thought you were implying that Camille was basically going to have to get with Cameron in order to free her. Well guess it will be like the Trish situation at least.

Can't wait to see what Jenifer and Sarah's surprise is.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035almost 14 years ago
Worth the wait

I still enjoy your story of the young wolves as much as I did at chapter 1. Your really starting to bring out each persons personality. I look forward to the surprise which might be Sarah turning into a werewolf but who knows. I am also wanting to read what Alans new role is for Tyler. I am hating Tyler so your a good writer I guess.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wahoo! Write ON!!!!

I have sat and read all eight chapters from beginning to end this afternoon. Your expertise as a writer has increased with each story.

The ideas have "cum" forth and been each developed consistent within this category. I commend you and look forward to reading your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
best chapter yet

I have really enjoyed this story so far and i have to say this was the best chapter yet. I love how he dealt with beths feelings and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all ends up:) keep up the good work.

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
Wow

Its a good thing Cameron can heal fast!!! Excellent chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

The whole series has been fantasticly amazing all the way through loving it cant wait for the next chapter it amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dont worry

a well written story cant be done in a day. us readers know and can be patient. just keep writin as well as you do and time will fade as it is read.

GnaarlGnaarlalmost 14 years ago
BRAVO

As with all the previous chapters, this one was well written as well.

As far as to some of my earlier comments, forget them. Literotica is a format for sex stories.

My earlier suggestion that there be a little less sex and more action was only my show of approval of your writing skills for the werewolf part of the story (in my mind - as if watching it as a movie). Your skill for the descriptive in both action and sex is fantastic.

I (and others) wait patiently for the next chapter. Remebering that things in your real life must come first.

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago

I think that Cam taking what Beth dished out without retalliating is probably the only way he could have gotten through to her. But damn, what a way to have to show someone you love them. I feel sorry for Beth, maybe she can find the stability she needs in the new pack.

DormDadDormDadalmost 14 years ago
Damn

Damn we need more stars!

pasca1pasca1almost 13 years ago

Cameron's one lucky cheating bastard. To have a forgiving girlfriend who understands that he can fuck any girl he wants anytime. And hey she'll share him too. sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lucky bastard

That lucky bastard I wish life went that smooth for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

love the story so far.

parker3522parker3522about 10 years ago
Enjoying the Story

Young Wolves is well written. It's interesting, erotic, arousing and reads well. I'm taking my time, reading each chapter as it builds. I greatly enjoy the sexual descriptions.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 7 years ago
Very well written

He realized exactly what she needed, he showed great compassion for her knowing what she needed to let out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous