Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well, I guess I did everything wrong in the beginning but towards the end, I gave her want she wanted, I think," I said with a nervous laugh while shaking my head and feeling a little foolish that these women knew more about this sexual stuff than I did. "I dunno it was all new to me. She's the first woman that I had sex with who wanted to be hit," I said with a shrug. "Maybe because I was holding back, but I couldn't hit her hard enough please her or squeeze her tits hard enough to pleasure her."

"That's because you started out on the wrong foot with her. Had you immediately followed her lead when she told you that she liked being hit," she said looking at me. "She did tell you that she liked being hit, right?"

"Yeah, she did. I did strip her naked, though," I said with a laugh.

"You did? No way."

"Yeah, she was drunk and asleep and I couldn't resist," I said suddenly feeling guilty that I took advantage of her.

"You know, Freddie, stripping a woman naked, so long as you don't hurt her and/or you're not some sex fiend on the street, is every woman's fantasy."

"It is?"

"It's mine," she said giving me a look. "I was so hot for you, when Lynn stripped me naked," she said giving me a kissing and taking hold of my cock.

The telephone ringing interrupted our conversation and brought me back to reality. I left to room to answer it and to allow myself some privacy.

"Hello? Oh, hi! How are you? It's so nice to finally talk to you."

I was not only shocked by the identity of the caller but also by what this unexpected telephone caller requested of me.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Perfect story timing … “It was an amazing lesson to watch a skilled professional at work. Please, do not try this at home.” Jaime to the rescue and just in time. Well done!

fleetusafleetusaover 11 years ago
dropping by

Hi Susan, Just dropped by a bit as life has been too busy to read. Great series.

PaBobPaBobover 11 years ago
Oh No Another Woman!

Susan i'm loving every story in this series, keep up the good work as it keeps me up (lifted). Punn intended!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forcing Aunt Lisa Nephew forces his aunt with his monster cockin NonConsent/Reluctance
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
Younger, Tighter, Better Woman brings in porn to spice up her marriage...bad idea!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01 Hormonally horny Mom wants sex with son on Valentine's Day.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories