Young Woman's Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the pace and intensity was reduced her milk continued to fill his mouth and then was swallowed. He enjoyed the more relaxed approach even though his balls hadn't been drained and his passion was still at a high level. It was okay since he loved his time with her tits and knew he'd get off soon. Sue understood his body's needs and took good care of him.

Soon Sue's passion increased and it was clear that she was building toward another orgasm. Bill loved feeling her body tense and was always torn between wanting to tease her or satisfy her. He'd found that teasing wasn't possible for long as his sucking on her nipple always brought a climax within a relatively short time. Nonetheless, he liked to sometimes think he was drawing out the time it took and that he was keeping her on the edge for an extra minute which would make her climax all the better. That's the mood he was in this time so he reduced the strength of his suction to almost playful toying. Sue grunted in apparent displeasure and then said, "Don't stop; keep sucking like you were."

Bill's mouth remained full of her flesh so he didn't respond except by sucking a little harder and then again more gently.

"Don't be a bastard. Suck on me. I'm getting close to cumming again. Don't string me along."

Bill sucked much more forcefully. Sue's body tensed and she moaned with arousal. Bill loved that he'd made her beg and then delivered pleasure. He wondered if she'd seek revenge and make him beg for his release. Sue's excitement continued to build as she writhed against Bill and her breathing became unnaturally deep. She climaxed violently within a minute or less and then seemed to calm almost instantly. Bill continued sucking for another 30 seconds but then concluded that he'd drained her. He gently released her nipple and moved his face away by a few inches.

The couple stayed still for at least a minute while Sue recovered and Bill gave her some time to do so.

Finally, Sue said, "I didn't like it when you slowed up. Don't tease me when I'm so close."

"Sorry, I thought your orgasm would be better if delayed a bit."

"Don't think. When you latch your mouth on to me your job is to suck. Thinking will just screw that up."

"Yes dear." Bill pulled his body back further hoping that would end the conversation and move them on to titfucking. His cock was more than ready.

Sue understood. While less than thrilled at his recent performance at her breast she wasn't vengeful. She'd received both of her anticipated orgasms and they'd been very good. Sue moved to sit up at the edge of the bed while saying, "Come stand here." Bill rapidly moved to stand between her spread thighs. Her lower body looked incredibly sexy in silky panties, a garter belt and stockings but his attention was more focused on her beautiful tits. He anxiously moved in close –aligning his cock with the space between her soft breasts. Sue reached for her baby oil and drizzled a small amount on his cock and at the top of the valley so that it would run down to where it was needed. Bill pressed his cock into place to catch the lube as it ran down and Sue pushed her tits together making the best substitute pussy he could imagine.

Bill's made his first upward thrust by rocking his hips forward. It was incredibly pleasurable and he knew he wouldn't last long. Lowering his cock simply involved reversing his hip movement and produced equal pleasure. Both partners sought to watch their body parts copulating. Neither could see well but what was visible was enough to arouse each of them further.

Sue said, "I'm glad you have a large cock. It's well suited for this; if it was small it would overwhelmed."

"Mm mm...I've always found my cock well suited to whatever demands I made of it. Your tits would overwhelm just about any dick but I can live with that; your tits look and feel fantastic wrapped around me." As he spoke his voice hitched and it was obvious that his excitement was building rapidly.

Sue couldn't resist teasing him with, "Big or small- your cock is no match for my breasts. My soft slippery tits are overwhelming you. My tits are slipping up and down your shaft. I can just feel the ridge of your cock head as it gets rubbed against me. You're helpless when my tits want to drain you. Come for me now; see if your cum can blast its way out of the soft pillows to make a splash on my tits that we can see."

Her talk was more than Bill could withstand. He climaxed while his cock was buried deeply in the mounds of her flesh. Not even a drop of his semen emerged.

Sue smiled saying, "That's what overwhelm means; every bit of your cum was lost in my tunnel. You'll have to shoot harder next time so we can see."

She relaxed her hands and Bill's sticky cock became visible. As he pulled away bits of his cum stuck to each of them. Sue noted the mess and reached for some tissues. As she wiped off her chest she said, "This is why blowjobs are better for workday mornings. I'd feel sticky all day at work."

On the evening of their romantic dinner Sue found getting ready to be more erotic than she'd expected. Bill had described the restaurant as very romantic and noted for its fine French cuisine. Sue hadn't been on a date to such a restaurant in several years. She was looking forward to the romantic atmosphere. Bill had added the kink of having her dress in the corset and leaving her breasts too full; she had mixed feelings about that.

During her shower Sue's hands repeatedly caressed and weighed her breasts. She enjoyed their heavy mass as her fingers slipped over them lubed with shower gel. She envisioned Bill in the shower with her and thought of how he'd tease her nipples. It took real discipline to end her shower without bring herself off. Her success largely reflected her belief in Bill's theory that delayed gratification led to bigger and better orgasms.

As she dried off Sue noticed the clock. Her regularly scheduled milking time had already passed. At Bill's insistence she knew she wasn't going to be milked until returning home after dinner; she'd be painfully full after another two hours. This knowledge made her breasts feel even heavier and more sensitive as she gently cradled them in her G cup demi- bra. She smiled at the thought of a demi-cup bra in such a large size. Before Bill she didn't think the demi-cup style existed above D cup. Their visit to the exotic dancer's store had made her feel very naïve. She'd never thought about the thousands of dancers and sex workers who had big tits and wanted to show them off. Inwardly she felt like one of them. She'd found their store and – at least in the privacy of her apartment, was dressing to please her man with her huge breasts. She'd already gotten used to wearing the new bras and found them surprisingly comfortable. It acted more like a hammock than a container for her breasts; lots of soft breast flesh sat atop the shallow cups. She knew Bill's eyes would be fixed there all evening.

Having Bill lace up the corset was a new form of sexual foreplay. He'd made it very snug but not so tight as to be uncomfortable. Each of them was well aware that Bill's goal wasn't waist control; rather, it was the tease of her being corseted and looking forward to the removal of her bra. They each could envision how huge her tits would look when the bra was gone and the black satin of the corset made her waist seem smaller.

After she was laced up she'd needed Bill's help with her stockings and panties since bending to pull anything over her feet wasn't very easy. He'd caressed her legs while he'd slowly pulled the stockings up to the corset's garters. They'd both enjoyed those sensuous touches. Sue had never had a personal maid or dresser; having your male lover serve in that role was especially sexy. Without her needing to ask Bill picked up her 3" heels and gently put them on for her. She stood and examined herself in the mirror. She could feel that the corset was forcing her to stand more erect. The image in the mirror reflected this; her massive chest was emphasized and her lower body was less prominent. Nonetheless, her shapely legs looked great and when she turned slightly her hips and ass seemed very sexy- framed nicely by the corset, small silk panties and the garters.

While his help wasn't needed Bill stayed to assist Sue with her dress. Facing the mirror her back was to the room. Bill brought the dress from the closet door where it was hanging. He took in the overall beauty of her body from the rear as he crossed the room. As he got close Bill observed, "The corset really highlights the uncovered areas of your body; I guess it's the color contrast between the black satin and your fair skin. Your ass looks incredibly sexy; the corset calls attention to its sensuous curves."

Sue rolled her hips in response but didn't think a verbal response was needed. He added that with his breast obsession he hadn't really paid enough attention to her ass. He squeezed one of her ass cheeks and told her how great she looked and felt. Both of his hands roamed over her ass and hips. With a final squeeze he said, "Great ass. How could I have missed this?

His comments and touch set her to thinking of her ass and more specifically, about anal sex. She'd ruled out vaginal sex with Bill for the immediate future out of fear of another pregnancy. She hadn't told Bill but in her mind she expected to give him her ass soon in lieu of her pussy. Since he'd just expressed lust for how she looked from behind perhaps tonight would be the time to invite him inside.

Sue hadn't had anal sex in well over a year. As she thought about it the idea was appealing but intimidating since Bill's cock was definitely thicker than that of her last boyfriend. She knew her ass would stretch to accommodate him but wondered if it would hurt. This now gave her a whole new sexual adventure to think about during dinner. Her tits would be straining against her bra and her ass would be wondering about his cock. Her tits would ultimately be pleasured but would her ass feel sated or wounded after he'd taken her there?

Bill helped her put on the dress and zip it up. They both looked at her image in the mirror. The woman they saw was extremely sexy. Sue felt the look was a little trashy but kept the thought to herself. Bill loved the inviting mound displayed above the neckline. The look was certainly more daring than anything Sue had exhibited outside of her apartment. Sue said, "I'm going to be embarrassed. I'm not used to showing off my tits this much in public. I assume I can wear a shawl over my shoulders without defeating your expectations."

"A shawl would be fine for going and coming but I'd expect that it will disappear at the table. I want to be able to enjoy the temptation you're offering as we sit opposite each other."

The couple went to dinner. Between her swollen tits and the erect posture caused by the corset Sue felt very self-conscious as they were escorted to their table. The restaurant's interior was decorated in a Victorian style with velvet booths and heavy drapes dividing the space into several dining areas. The overall impression was of a 1850s California bordello as portrayed in the movies. Sue's décolletage seemed to fit in. She felt like an escort and was embarrassed at her exhibitionism. The low level of lighting was all that gave her comfort. As they completed the path through the crowded rooms she noticed other women were dressed in off the shoulder dresses and some displayed ample cleavage.

When she sat at the table the corset forced her to sit with her back abnormally straight. She felt like the tallest woman in the room who was inviting everyone to stare at her massive tits. It took several minutes for her to acclimate to her forced posture and to realize that no one other than Bill was paying any attention to her. They ordered dinner and she eventually relaxed as they enjoyed good wine and excellent French food.

During their second course Sue became aware that Bill's eyes were locked on to her chest. She nervously asked if she was leaking and he assured her that she looked fine. This prompted her to observe that he'd apparently given up trying to maintain the façade of being a gentleman. He raised his eyes and apologized but defended his staring as inevitable since her chest looked so good and he knew how full she was. He claimed helplessness to resist.

Sue shook her head as if hearing a child's lame excuse for bad behavior but then decided to change the subject. She said, "I think I have a way to distract you from my chest. As I've told you my vagina is off limits. I can't bring myself to take the slightest chance of pregnancy." Bill nodded in understanding and then Sue continued, "We've been so close physically that it seems natural to want more sexual intimacy. In any case I was thinking that in the near future I might invite you to take my ass. I assume that would be okay with you?"

Bill smiled broadly and almost coughed as he quickly responded, "Yes, that would be great. I'd love that. As I said earlier I haven't paid enough attention to your ass. It's beautiful. The idea of taking you there is fantastic."

"Okay. I just thought I'd give your little head something to think about other than my very swollen tits- tits that feel about a cup size bigger than even this G cup bra. As you know the bra's cut very low. I don't know if my tits are going to fall out or burst the seams. Tonight's dinner is taking much longer than I expected and I'm incredibly full. I know your fantasy for tonight after dinner is seeing me topless while corseted but if you look at me that way for more than 30 seconds before getting to work I might hit you. Servicing the needs of my breasts is your job after 3o0 seconds of ogling. If you do an exceptionally good job I might consider giving up my ass tonight."

"I'll do my best to please."

"You need to do your best to drain and please. Drain me and I expect pleasure will follow. It was your idea to make me ache. You've told me I might expect extra orgasms or at least orgasms that are very memorable. That's the standard you've established. Just substituting for my pump isn't going to get you anything."

"Yes dear."

When dinner was finally over and the couple arrived home Sue moved quickly to the bedroom. She whisked the duvet cover off the bed and spread a waterproof pad over the sheets since her breasts would undoubtedly leak. She asked for help with her dress. With the dress off Bill then helped with her bra clasp. She repeated the admonition that he could have perhaps 30 seconds to enjoy looking at her naked swollen tits but then his milking services were urgently needed.

The bra had to be peeled off as significant milk had leaked into the pads she worn. The wet pads stuck to her damp flesh and had saturated the inner layer of her bra. She guessed that her dress had been mere minutes away from becoming wet- a huge embarrassment just narrowly avoided. Once her tits were naked Sue turned to Bill to give him the show he'd wanted. "Are they big enough for you? They've never been this big before. Getting the bra off feels good but my tits are so swollen the skin feels hot and almost like it could burst. I trust your perverted side is happy. Take a good look and then please milk me."

"Absolutely huge- and beautiful. Even though stretched your tits still have their perfect shape. I guess I should be sorry for putting you through this but seeing your swollen tits above the corset is even sexier than I'd expected. You look like an Amazonian warrior princess- an incredibly busty woman who should rule a tribe of men who serve her."

"Okay, then serve me. Take care of my needs." Sue reclined on the bed in her customary position and Bill moved into his place next to her. He studied her breast up close for a few seconds until Sue let out an exasperated, "Well...?"

Bill moved his mouth to her and began to suck. Sue's body stiffened at his first suction and stayed still for 15 seconds or more before adjusting to the stimulation. Bill quickly established his pattern of suction followed by swallowing- settling in to what he knew was going to be an extended session. As expected Sue soon evidenced growing arousal. Her one hand gripped Bill's head and the other strangled an edge of the sheet as her excitement increased dramatically. Her whole body writhed with passion as Bill sucked harder and Sue had an orgasm within a few minutes.

Bill powered through her post-orgasmic sensitivity using slightly reduced suction. He knew she'd stop him if given the choice but he'd previously established that resistance was pointless. As in the past her hyper-sensitivity only lasted about 30 seconds. After that she was more than happy to have him suckling.

Bill felt her sexual excitement gradually rebuilding. He increased the pace of his sucking cycles as well as the strength of his suction which seemed to drive Sue wild. Her body thrashed as she built to a second orgasm.

Once again Bill continued sucking on her with his single minded focus on draining her breast. He felt the goal was reached after about another minute. He broke contact and sat up- smiling at Sue's exhausted body which still looked incredibly sexy with her tits accentuated by the black satin hugging her torso. He rose and walked to the other side of the bed while Sue rolled over- each performing their routine without comment.

Bill watched her body as she turned over and could see the marked difference in size and shape between her empty breast compared to the one that was still swollen to the max. Each looked sexy to him but in different ways. The soft breast invited touching and fondling while the swollen one looked too pained for anything but relief. He lay down and started right in on his milking task to Sue's obvious relief. She grunted and moaned for the first few seconds but then was very content.

As usual her level of sexual arousal increased as the suction continued but her sexual appetite wasn't as great as before. Her body relaxed more as the pressure in her breast was relieved. Arousal was inevitable but of secondary importance. Indeed it almost seemed that Sue was semi-conscious and her body's nervous system was powerless to resist the stimuli of Bill's mouth. In any case sexual arousal came and her body gradually climbed the hill toward climax. Her hands grabbed at Bill and at the bed linens as they had before but with less force. Her breathing became labored and her body ground against Bill's as she neared climax. Finally with a brief exclamation her body shook with an overwhelming orgasm. She was too sated to fight Bill as he continued with his milking; indeed, Sue seemed almost comatose as her body slowly recovered from her orgasm.

After a few more minutes Bill was satisfied that he'd fully drained her second breast and pulled his mouth away. Sue whispered, "Thank you."

Of course, Bill's mind was now focused on whether he'd be invited to fuck Sue's ass. He felt he'd earned the invitation but Sue seemed too tired to be very interested.

Sue didn't move from her prone position- feeling too sated. "Can you give me a minute? You've done well my serf; your pleasure is almost at hand."

Sue stretched languidly and pointed to a throw pillow on a nearby chair. Bill understood and retrieved it. Sue rolled onto her stomach and raised her hips saying, "Slide the pillow under me." Bill did and Sue rolled her elevated ass seductively. "The lube is on the nightstand. Please go slowly; your cock is much thicker than my only other visitor and that visit was well over a year ago. You might want to think of this evening as a job interview; make a bad impression and you won't get the job- probably not even a call back."

"Thanks for not putting too much pressure on me. I'm afraid to even try."