Young Woman's Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you're not. Look at your cock- it's more than ready- just take it slow and don't spare the lube. Perhaps I should say that while my anal experience is limited, I loved it. I can't wait for your cock to be in me. Think about how tight my ass is going to be and how pent up your balls are. I'm not expecting you to last very long but I'm also expecting this to become a regular part of our intimacy. Lube me up and get me ready."

Her enthusiasm for anal relieved Bill. Until then he hadn't known that she liked anal play. It now seemed unlikely he'd hurt her. Bill generously lubed several fingers on his right hand and toyed with the outside of her ass. She responded by rolling her ass and moaning to encourage him. His middle finger slipped in and Sue groaned. Bill fiddled with the lube and added some more to his finger as he withdrew it and then thrust it back in. Sue moaned again. Bill repeated his actions and was confident he had gotten enough lube to the right places. He fucked her ass with his finger for about 30 seconds and could feel her relax more. He was turned on by the realization that Sue liked having her ass penetrated. Assuming he didn't hurt her the first time he would have his cock routinely in her tight sleeve. His cock throbbed at the thought.

Bill re-positioned himself on his knees behind Sue and gingerly moved his cock to the opening of her ass. He pushed and was surprised at how easily her ass allowed him entry. Sue gasped as he pushed and then said, "Yes...fuck my ass. Push it in all the way. I've been thinking about your cock in my ass- fuck me." Bill's hands grasped Sue's hips giving him full control of their union. He loved the sense that he could plow her slowly or hard and deep using her hips. He restrained himself but knew he relished that knowledge that her ass was totally at his mercy.

Bill pushed in slowly as far as he could, paused and withdrew slowly to mumbled sighs and eager groans from his partner. When his cock had almost been totally withdrawn he pulled her hips back as he pushed his cock forward with much greater speed and power. Sue screamed a 'Yes" reassuring him that he'd definitely be invited back. This confidence allowed him to begin a serious fucking motion with long powerful strokes. Her ass was so tight that he knew he'd be cumming very soon but each stroke felt fantastic. The notion that her ass would now be available to him regularly made up for the brevity of his first time. He'd simply recuperate and fuck her again at her next milking. With this thought Bill's cock erupted. He pushed in as far as possible and held himself in that position as his strength seemed to flow out with his cum. He relaxed- using Sue's hips for support as his body recuperated.

Sue pressed her ass back onto him and said, "Welcome to your new home. Of course, your cock can still enjoy my tits and mouth but now my ass is on the menu, too. Remember- the choice at any given time is up to me."

"That's a little harsh. Having just experienced your ass for a brief moment when I was overly horny I was hoping to enjoy it again after your morning milking and perhaps again at each of tomorrow's other milkings."

"Well, it's true you didn't last very long. I'd like to feel you there a lot longer so I'll keep that in mind in the morning when I make my decision. While my ass may be great I'd remind you that my tits and mouth aren't too shabby."

Bill reluctantly extracted his shriveling cock and collapsed on the bed next to Sue. She stayed where she was- with her ass propped up. After a minute of silence she said, "For sleeping I need you to remove the corset but since you didn't get to see my exposed tits with the corset for long I'm willing to wear it for you again tomorrow. Let's say I'll wear it from after my lunch time milking until after my evening milking with a dry version of the bra you had me wear tonight. I'll pick the top I wear' There's one I have in mind that you'll like. That will tease you with some cleavage. As long as I don't leak too much I'll give you an hour of topless during afternoon- but I get to choose the time."

"You're great. I can't wait."