Your Ass is Mine Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

The former was always painful, but Emma was the kind of shameless ass whore who actually kind of enjoyed the pain of being anally penetrated, as it was a reminder her butt was being used for pleasure, and that the incredible pleasure she would feel later came with a price.

Although even that couldn't compare to the end of the anal penetration, because it meant that she would soon be receiving the ecstasy she craved, and kept her being her Black Mistress's happy little anal loving bitch.

Right now Emma was Jennifer's bitch, which was of course something Jennifer just couldn't resist pointing out, "Oh God, every inch! Every single inch of my cock is finally buried in your ass! Mmmmm yeahhhhh, can you feel it Emma? My big fucking cock inside you? Inside your little bitch ass? Stretching your bitch hole wide so you can be my bitch? Oh fuck, I like the sound of that. No, mmmmm, I love the sound of that. Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence's bitch! That has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, you're my bitch now Emma! Yeahhhhh, no matter what happens after this you will know, if only for this precious moment, that you were my anal loving little bitch who took it right up the ass, and loved it!"

As much as Emma wanted to offer up a witty retort there was nothing she could say. Everything Jennifer said was true, she had lost their little bet and now Emma's ass was hers to use how she pleased, and all Emma could really do was try and avoid picking Jennifer to make her cum immediately after she started ass fucking her.

Which was easier said than done, as soon as Jennifer started pumping her hips back-and-forth, officially starting the butt fucking, Emma cried out in pure pleasure. Which again, she contributed to their Black Mistress, as compared to what she was used to Jemma's sloppy little thrusts really shouldn't have been effective as they were in loosing Emma's rectum and getting it ready for the pounding it was going to receive.

The fact that she was submitting to another white girl for once probably had a lot to do with it, especially one she had relentlessly ass fucked, and would do again as soon as the tables were turned back to what they should be. But Emma couldn't concentrate on that right now, not if she wanted to avoid humiliating herself further by quickly begging Jennifer to pound her butt.

Especially when if she played her cards right, she wouldn't have to beg at all. After all, it had been a while, but this wasn't the first white girl who had butt fucked her with permission from their Black Mistress, and unlike that dark skinned goddess the other white girl hadn't had the patience to wait around until Emma broke, and she probably possessed more patients than Jennifer did.

Thinking about the last time she was ass fucked by a white girl didn't really help cool her libido, but thinking about the last time she'd ass fucked a girl did. After all, that girl had been Jennifer, and Emma had taken great pleasure in gaping her ass hole wide open, which was a wonderful memory which she fully intended to relive as early as tomorrow when she no longer had to be Jennifer's bitch.

Emma also thought about all the other bitches she'd sodomised over the last few weeks, which reminded herself over and over again that while she might be a bottom when it came to her Black Mistress with everyone else she was very much a top.

While those thoughts allowed her to hold back from begging for quite a while Jennifer showed a shocking amount of patients, continuing to gently pump her ass for what felt like a lifetime, until Emma just couldn't stop herself from begging, "Fuck me! Fuck my fucking ass! Oh Jen, ohhhhhh mmmmm, fuck me Jen! Fuck my fat ass like I fucked yours all those times. Oh yes, fuck me that hard! I can take it. No, give me more! Oooooooh yessssss, fuck me like Beyonce fucks me! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss, pound my little ass hole as hard and deep as our Black Mistress! Yes, fuck it, ohhhhhhh fuck! You said my ass is yours? Huh? You said that on live TV, where anyone could hear it, ohhhhhh, but if you want it to be true you're going to have to do better than that. OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHH, MAKE IT YOURS! MAKE MY ASS YOURS! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! MAKE ME YOUR ANAL LOVING LITTLE BITCH! OH JEN! JEN! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH JENNIFER, FUCK ME, MMMMMM FUCK! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!"

Finally Jennifer began increasing her pace. She did it as slowly as possible to further piss Emma off, but as much as it Emma wanted to yell at her for it she didn't want to take the chance that Jennifer would stop, so she swallowed her pride again and just kept begging.

Although to be fair there was something to be said for the gentle build up, and it wasn't that long until Emma's words became incoherent screams of pure pleasure as she finally got what she wanted, namely first a deep hard anal pounding and then soon after that the kind of powerful orgasms she'd only ever had from getting fucked up the ass by another woman.

As this was a dick which would never go soft, and all those times of being on the bottom had surprisingly done a good job of preparing Jennifer for this, Emma was anally pounded through orgasm after orgasm by Katniss Everdeen. It was so wonderful that Emma began wondering if maybe the humiliation was worth it and she should bend over for Jennifer again.

Or better yet find her Black Mistress and beg her for another anal pounding. And ideally talk Jennifer into coming with her, that way she could see this smug bitch getting her ass owned like Emma was getting hers now. Which was the last coherent thought which went through Emma's head before she became fully mindless under the force of her climaxes.

Jennifer definitely wanted to do this again. She loved everything about bottoming, but especially getting her ass fucked by a truly dominant top like her Black Mistress and would still give that dark skinned goddess her ass at a moments notice. But she definitely wanted to start butt fucking other girls on a regular basis.

Especially Emma Stone. Partly as revenge for the ass fuckings she'd received from her friend, and partly as a thank you for them. But most of all, Emma was just a sweet little piece of ass, with a wonderfully tight little bitch hole and a juicy bubble butt which jiggled with every thrust she had given it ever since she had pushed Emma's hands off her cheeks in the middle of the ass fucking.

It may be because they were friends, or she just admired her so much, but Jennifer really felt that Emma had one of the best butts in Hollywood. Maybe even the best, and her admittedly very biased opinion.

The point was while she had fantasised about other butts as soon as she officially won the bet she hadn't been able to stop thinking about any butt except this one, and now she was finally pounding it deep and hard Jennifer's whole world fell away and all that remained was this perfect bubble butt with the heavenly tight little forbidden hole in between which she relentlessly pounded and was determined to make gape twice as wide as hers ever had.

Most importantly of all, she wanted to make this perfect ass hers. Yes, it wasn't enough that Emma might let her do this again, she wanted her friend to crave the feeling of her dick up her ass. She wanted her to need it. She wanted her to need it like a junkie needed a fix, and wouldn't be able to stop thinking about getting it until finally Emma's ass hole and her dick were reunited.

God knows Jennifer wouldn't be able to stop thinking about this amazing ass, and she was determined to make it twice as bad for Emma by giving her a record number of orgasms until she had no choice but to go back to her. Maybe even choose her over their Black Mistress. Oh yes, she knew it was wrong, but she wanted to steal this ass away from her Black Mistress and become the sole owner of it. Or at least talk to her owner about buying it.

That last thought pushed Jennifer over the edge of an incredibly hard orgasm. Or maybe just brought her back to reality to the point she realised she was cumming, the stimulator bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising her friend Emma Stone finally catching up with her and giving Jennifer some very satisfying climaxes.

She had desperately been trying to hold back when doing that, like all the real tops did, but she was still new to this and there was no way she held out as long as their Black Mistress did. She might have been close to Emma's standards, unlike whenever Emma sodomised her Jennifer used every ounce of her strength until she collapsed onto the body of her friend, which was pretty much right after the other actress collapsed.

After a few long seconds of recovery Jennifer grinned against Emma's ear, "So, did I break you?"

"Not even close." Emma grinned.

"Awww, come on. It was at least a little close." Jennifer teased.

"Was not." Emma replied childishly.

"Was too. And you know it." Jennifer insisted childishly, before smacking her friend's ass and telling her, "But whatever. You know what to do now, bitch."

Emma cried out softly from the smack to her sore ass, and then she let out a much louder one when Jennifer rolled off of her, pulling the huge dildo out of her butt in the process, something which Emma both loved and hated. She hated how empty and unloved her ass now was, but she loved how her gaping wide open back hole made her feel so incredibly slutty.

Which was a feeling that she got to enhance later, as she lifted herself up, turned herself around and spread her cheeks so that she could present her gaped butt hole to the woman who had stretched it. Just like her Black Mistress had taught her too. And in this case, just like their Black Mistress had taught them too.

"Ooooooh yeahhhhhh Emma, your butt look so cute when it's gaped. I've always thought that. Mmmmm, but it's even better now I'm the one who's stretched it open." Jennifer taunted gleefully, "Ohhhhhh fuck yeah, how does it feel Emma? How does it feel to have a gaping ass hole, courtesy of Jennifer Lawrence? Huh? Does it make you feel like what you are now, my bitch?"

"It reminds me how bad I'm going to fuck your ass next time." Emma answered with a grin.

"Ooooooh, still so feisty." Jennifer laughed, "Well, I'll look forward to you fucking my big ass again, if you can survive the rest of the night without breaking."

"If that's the best ya got, it won't be a problem." Emma grinned.

"We'll see. First, why don't you get over here. Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, we're not done yet, not by a long shot. And you know exactly what I want next, don't you, you little ATM whore?" Jennifer taunted.

In response Emma just glared at her friend, and then slowly turned around and crawled in between her legs. It was really, really tempting to pull off the strap-on which her best friend had just used to pound her butt and shove it right down Jennifer's big mouth. Make her clean it good, then strap it on and fuck Jennifer's fat ass twice as hard as she'd just given it to her.

But no, Jennifer had always submitted to her like a good girl all night long whenever she lost a bet, and Emma wouldn't want to give her the excuse not to follow through again when she inevitably won their next bet. Besides, they could always arrange to have a night in which they switched it up a bit. And if Emma was being honest with herself, she was still in a submissive mood.

So after a few long seconds of glaring Emma slowly turned around, crawled in between Jennifer's legs and started to clean the cock which had just been buried deep inside her butt like the well-trained ass to mouth whore that she was. The two friends even exchanged a knowing look before Emma wrapped her lips around the head of that fake dick and moaned happily at the taste of that very familiar flavour.

For a blissful moment she could imagine she was once again submitting to her Black Mistress, especially as Jennifer had chosen a big black dildo, which looked ridiculous on her little body. Then of course Jennifer had to ruin it by beginning to taunt her.

"Oh yeah, suck my dick!" Jennifer laughed with glee, "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh, suck that dick good! Come on cock sucker, mmmmm, I want the full Beyonce treatment. Yeahhhhh, I want you to take that fucking cock down to the balls. Mmmmm yessssss, deep throat me Em. Deep throat my full length. Remind me just what a great little cock sucking slut you are by taking every inch of my strap-on down your throat and clean it of every drop of your butt cream! Ooooooh, fuck yeah, suck it bitch! Mmmmm, you better clean it good, because it's going back up your ass straight after this. Oh yeah, you're gonna ride me Emma. You're gonna bounce up and down my dick until I'm ready to pound your butt again! You hear me? You're gonna, oooooohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, suck it!"

While initially Emma rolled her eyes at these comments she'd been trained to deep throat cocks of this size, and she was addicted to the taste of her own butt cream, so it was only a matter of time before she was stuffing every inch of that dildo into her mouth and down her windpipe. She tried to savour it, but her greediness took over, and not just for ass juices, but for the chance to get sodomised again.

Of course Jennifer was true to her word and soon enough Emma was anally riding her dick for the second of many butt fuckings. It was one hell of a night, even if Jennifer didn't succeed in making Emma's ass hers. Although she came pretty close, and all but guaranteed a repeat performance, which would have to do.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12