All Comments on 'Your Cock is Mine Little Brother'

by Greysquirrel1867

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
roamingrodroamingrodabout 6 years ago
waking

I wanked all the way through

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What?

“Geoff's clock was so hard, that it hurt laying on the ground”

Sorry, what??

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
more please

please don't stop here. Lots more fun to be had yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I liked it, but it's weird how they only say mom and dad once and call them by their first names every other time.

R47xxyR47xxyover 5 years ago
Calling an editor

The story line is great; but, you need help with sentence structure and grammar!

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

A very arousing story and interesting story line ! I wonder how the parents knew what the girls were up to and that Evy now likes her brother ( maybe his cock more ). I hope when Mom and Dad are at work that the 3 kids have a gang bang kinda thing and that Evy starts teaching her brother about sex in detail. Then Ally will give him his oral exam, etc. Great, more please on details about each of the kids and that Ally and Geoff start going over to her house to play more alone. A great makeout session would be great before they screw each other big time. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is great

I would like to read more about the adventures of all of the characters in this great submission. More please would be really great. Thank you.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Pretty Hot Story

Very erotic, them calling their parents by their first names was weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lots of good

I liked the story in general, as someone mentioned the parents by name felt odd. Also the sister did a complete 180 for no clear reason. Just being a bitch to the brother to claiming his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep, calling your parents by thier names is weird! Sis doing a 180 with her attitude was too. Maybe I misunderstood, but why would he have cared if she told the parents she had walked in on him, in his own room, and caught him jacking off?

The story was pretty enjoyable though! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking awesome lots of different sex not at a 5 I gotta give it a 10 +

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous