Your Cock is Mine Little Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoff enjoyed sitting next to Ally, and he even enjoyed sitting next to his sister for once, she wasn't punching him, but actually cuddling up to him, they were both cuddling up to him, he forgot how much of a bitch his big sister could be, and he forgot about his raging hard-on and enjoyed the movie.

It was very late in the evening when the movie ended, and Andy said:

"I know this beautiful woman, and I want to get to bed, but you kids don't have to yet, don't stay up too late."

Ruth and Andy walked down the hall hand in hand.

Ally looked at them and said:

"I want to be like them when I'm that old."

Geoff sat there between Ally and his sister who had both snuggled up to him during the movie, he kissed Ally on the mouth. And then he kissed his sister on her mouth. She parted her lips and put her tongue in his mouth, Ally unbuttoned his pants and put her hand inside his boxers, her soft hand gently pulling on his cock.

He kissed Ally, and his sister nibbled on his ear, and then stuck her tongue in his ear and blowed gently in his ear. He shivered. That felt good.

"Do you think Ruth and Andy are going to come out here again tonight?" Geoff asked his sister.

"No, they are going to have sex and fall asleep." said Evy.

"How do you know?" Geoff asked.

"I've watched them having sex before." his sister said.

"Really?" Ally said" "They let you watch?"

"No, of course not. I was hiding in the closet." Evy said

"Was it hot?" Ally asked.

"Yes it was, I played with myself while I watched Dad eat Mom's pussy and made her come, and then he climbed on top of her, and fucked her like a wild man. He's got a nice ass, for an older man."

Geoff remembered his earlier disgust at the thought of his parents having sex, and he looked at Ally, and wondered. What would it be like to do that to her? Before he could say anything, his sister's hand was pulling his pants down, and her hand was wrapped around his cock, and she was jerking him off.

Oh god, is this really happening? Ally took her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra. There are those perfect perky tits again, thought Geoff as Ally grabbed his hands and pulled them to her breasts.

His sister stopped tugging on his cock for a second, and she took her shirt off . Her breasts were big and her nipples brushed up against his skin as she pulled his shirt off too. And then her hand went back to stroking his cock. This feels good, Geoff thought, and he worried that one or both of his parents would walk in on this. The possibly of getting caught made it even more exciting.

Evy stood up, still holding his cock, she pulled, and he got to his feet. Ally followed as Evy pulled her brother down the hallway leading him by his cock. He willingly followed her right into the room she shared with Ally. Ally closed and locked the bedroom door behind them. Evy led Geoff by his cock to her bed, and pushed him down. He was laying naked on his back, Evy pulled off her shorts and her panties. Her pussy was shaved smooth.

Alison pulled her shorts off , as well. Her pubic hair was trimmed neatly above her pussy which was also shaved. Ally laid down next to him, so that her breasts were up against the side of his chest, and she kissed him. Ally opened her mouth and pushed her tongue in his mouth.

Evy got between his legs, and her mouth enveloped her brother's cock.

This is so awesome! Thought Geoff as his sister sucked his cock, and her friend kissed him. He played with Ally's tit's and kissed her. Evy took his cock out of her mouth and started jerking him off a little faster than before.

Oh wow! Thought Geoff as he arched his back. "I'm about to cum!" he said. Evy put his cock back in her mouth and sucked some more. And with his cock down his sister's throat, Geoff came. A torrent of sperm went down his sister's throat and she swallowed it all, and kept on sucking until his cock was drained. He still had his hands on Ally's tit's while his sister was swallowing his come, and she broke off from kissing him on the mouth to say:

"Eat my pussy"

Geoff and his sister got up off the bed, and they kissed while Ally scooted over to lay where Geoff had been laying down, she spread her legs, and he climbed onto the bed between her legs. Evy reached down and played with Ally's pussy right in front of Geoff's face, rubbing her clit, and spreading her pussy lips for Geoff to see inside.

"Here let me show you how" whispered his sister, and she put her mouth on Ally's pussy, she closed her eyes and searched with the tip of her tongue, until she found the little nub at the top of Ally's pussy, she flicked her tongue back and forth, and Geoff sat right next to his sister as she went down on her friend, and he watched closely, his head next to hers, close enough to kiss. His sister took her mouth off her friend's pussy.

"This pussy tastes great, you should try it." said Evy, as she turned and kissed her brother on the mouth. His sister went back to licking her friends pussy, she played with her clitoris using her tongue and sucked on it, and Ally said "I'm coming!"

Geoff watched as milky white juices leaked out Ally's pussy, and got lapped up by Evy's eager tongue.

"Mmm, that tastes really good" said Evy. "come here little brother, it's your turn."

Geoff scooted over and took his sister's place between Ally's legs and started licking right where she had been licking. Ally continued to cum, and Geoff licked it up.

"You are right; this does taste good." He said.

Geoff copied his sister's moves and licked Ally's pussy the way his sister had, and Ally came again. She arched her back and grabbed Geoff's head and pushed his face even harder into her pussy.

Evy lay down next to Ally and played with her perky tits and played with her pretty little nipples, and then she sucked on them.

"Oh, yes. Fuck yes!" Ally whispered as her friend sucked her tits, and her friend's brother licked her pussy.

"Don't stop, oh! Fuck yeah! Oh god, yes! Put your cock in me!" Allie said.

Geoff need no more encouragement, so he got up from where he had his face in her pussy, and pushed his cock into her, already hard again. And she was well lubricated from cumming. So his cock slipped right in, and he pushed until he was all the way in.

Oh god yes! This must be heaven, thought Geoff, as he thrust his cock into Ally's pussy He pulled out slowly and thrust again, and again. Geoff fucked Ally faster and faster, and sank his cock in as deep as it would go. His balls slapped on her as he pulled out and thrust back in.

"I'm going to cum." He said.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm going to cum again, too." Ally said.

Geoff and Ally came together. Ally's body shuddered and she held on tight to Geoff as his body also shook, Evy lay next to Ally and kissed her friend, and she kissed her brother while he was fucking her friend.

"When do I get to cum? When's my turn?" Evy asked.

Ally kissed Evy on the mouth and said: "You're next."

Ally scooted over while Geoff climbed off her. And then Ally got down at the bottom of the bed between Evy's legs, Geoff laid down next to his sister, and played with her big breasts, and began sucking on them. Ally licked Evy's pussy and then rubbed it with her finger. Evy was already wet, so Ally slid her index finger in her up to the second knuckle, and licked Evy/s clit. Tongue darting back and forth quicker and quicker while she finger-fucked her friend.

Ally pulled her finger out of Evy's pussy and then slid it back in with her middle finger and index finger both going in. then she turned her hand and curled her fingers inside her friend's pussy, feeling around for the g-spot. Ally made her hand do a 'come hither' gesture inside Evy's pussy, and finger-fucked her some more, she found the spot with her fingers and she licked at her clitoris while Evy's brother was sucking on his sister's nipples.

Evy put her right hand down to Geoff's cock and she grabbed it and pulled.

"I'm going to cum" Evy said, and her pussy juices squirted on Ally's face. Evy arched her back and moaned, and then she shuddered. While Ally kept licking her clit and finger-fucking her.

"Come on! Fuck me, Brother!"

Evy let go of Geoff's cock, Ally got up from between Evy's legs, brushing Geoff's cock with her belly as she crawled over Evy and past him. Geoff climbed on top of his sister, kissed her on the mouth, and Ally grabbed Geoff's cock, and guided it into Evy's pussy which was wet and slippery from coming. Geoff clid his cock into sister's pussy. It felt tight, but smooth and slippery.

"Fuck your me! Fuck your big sister!" Evy demanded.

And Geoff's cock plunged into his sister's pussy, slid back out slowly, till just the tip was inside, and then he thrust again, and again. Faster and faster, he fucked his sister.

Ally laid next to her Evy and played with her big breasts. Ally rolled Evy's nipples between her fingers.

"Don't stop, keep going, I'm going to cum." Evy said as Geoff's cock slid in and out of his sister's pussy again and again, faster and faster.

"Oh, Yes!" Oh god, Fuck me, Brother!"

Geoff's cock kept pounding away inside his sister's pussy.

Evy's mouth formed a silent "Oh" as her body trembled, and Geoff's body stiffened as he came inside his sister.

Goff collapsed on top of his sister in exhaustion, she kissed him on the mouth, and she turned her head and kissed Ally, and Ally kissed Geoff.

Geoff moved sideways off his sister, she got up and said:

"Lay down here"

Geoff lay down where his sister had lain, and his sister laid down on his right with her head on his chest and her big breasts up against his left side.

Ally lay down on Geoff's right side and he put his arms around the two girls. Holding them to him.

Ally pulled the blanket up over all three of them. They lay like that together till they fell asleep.

Evy woke up later that night, it was still dark out side. She was still laying on her brother's side. Geoff had a smile on his face, but he was still asleep. Evy, slid her hand down, and found Geoff's cock. It was hard. He must be having a sexy dream. She held his cock in her hand and gently began tugging on it. Slowly at first, and his eyes remained closed, but his smile got bigger, and bigger. She whispered to her brother:

"Do you like it when I play with your cock, little brother? Do you like your sister's boobs? Do you like your sister's pussy?"

Ally woke up when she felt the movement of Evy tugging on Geoff's cock, and she heard her friend's voice whispering to her sleeping brother. Ally was still laying on Geoff's other side, and she could feel the movement of Evy's jerking off her brother's cock. Ally put her hand between her own legs and started to rub her pussy.

"Mmm, Yeah." Geoff said as his sister jerked him off.

"Yeah, I like your boobs, they're awesome." His eye's were still closed.

Ally leaned into his ear and whispered:

"Do you like my boobs?"

Evy kept jerking her brother off, and he said:

"Mmm, Oh hell, Yes. I love your boobs; they are magnificent."

Ally got on her hands and knees and turned around on the bed until her bottom was near Geoff's face and her face was near his cock which Evy was still stroking.

"I want some of this." and Ally took Geoff's cock out of his sister's hand and put in her mouth, and she started sucking, bobbing her head up and down, feeling his cock go farther in her mouth each time.

She shifted over a little and her pussy was in Geoff's face, he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, and found her pussy with his eyes closed. He licked her pussy lips, up, down, and between them, Geoff grabbed Ally's ass and pulled her pussy into his face, and she fucked his face.

Evy, not to be left out, kissed her brother on the side of his face while he was eating her friend's pussy, which was wet again and pussy juice dripped on her face too. She turned around on the bed, and with her feet above Geoff's head, laid next to him on the bed. She reached out and grabbed his balls, and played with them while Ally's mouth went up and down his cock.

Geoff had a mouthful of Ally's pussy, and he moaned, and thought: Oh god, this is the best thing ever!

Evy's other hand found one of Ally's perky breasts, and played with it, cupping it in her hand, and then playing with nipple.

Ally lowered her mouth on Geoff's cock all the way. She felt his cock go down her throat, and he moaned into her pussy, which he was still licking and sucking.

Geoff's body stiffened, and he came in Ally's mouth. His cock was already down her throat, so when he came, she swallowed it all. Geoff kept licking Ally's pussy. She came on his face, her body shook, and she pulled his cock out of her mouth, and lay on top of him, while her body shuddered though another orgasm.

They lay like that for a while, Ally with her pussy in Geoff's face, her head between Geoff's legs, and Evy with her feet by Geoff's head.

After they caught their breath Ally and Evy turned around and lay on either side of Geoff, kissing him, and each other.

Evy whispered in her brother's ear,

"That was fun, but you need to go to your own room now, we don't want Mom and Dad to catch us like this."

Aly whispered,

"I'll go with him, It won't be so bad if we get caught, just me and your brother. And I want to snuggle."

Geoff got up toff the bed to go, and Ally got up to go with him. Evy reached up and grabbed hold of Geoff's cock and said:

"Remember, I'm just loaning it to a friend, but, your cock is mine, little brother!"

Ally followed Geoff to his room and lay down in bed with him and snuggled before falling asleep.

- - -

Ruth rolled over next to Andy and he whispered:

"Are they done yet?" Andy asked.

"Yes dear, they are done." Ruth replied.

"If only I had their stamina." Andy wished.

"I would like that too. Good night, husband." Ruth said.

"Good night, my beautiful wife." Andy said.

12