Your Daddy was a Pirate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
576 Followers

She turned her head and would not answer me. I reached out and rubbed her cunt. She jumped. I smiled as I realized Sonja was wet, this was turning her on at least a little.

I pulled my own clothes off and tossed them to the side. Now we were both completely nude. I rubbed her pussy again this time tracing the lips with my finger. I stuck a finger into her moist hot cunt and started working it in and out.

After my finger was coated with her juices I removed it and she watched me lick it clean. I inserted my finger again then held it to her mouth and told her to lick it clean; she turned her head so I reached down and slapped her cunt hard making her jump.

I stuck my finger into her mouth and made her suck it clean. I told her not to be shy, she tasted delicious. With that comment, I leaned down and started licking her pussy. I licked for several minutes and would occasionally flick my tongue over her clit causing her whole body to tremble. As much as I hate the Spanish I do have to admit that Spanish pussy is still the best tasting pussy I have ever had.

I started sucking and biting her clit and in no time her body went stiff and with a half moan-half squeal, she exploded like a cannon. Wow did her juices flow? I tried to lick it all up but there was just too much. I would guess that no man or woman had ever done that to her before.

Finally when she had quit shaking and relaxed I crawled back to the head of the bed and kissed her deeply, letting her taste her own juices on my lips. She was either too weak or too stunned to fight me this time. When I broke the kiss she was laying there with her eyes closed, I think she was still feeling the effects of her orgasm.

Sonja's eyes flew open as she felt the slap of my cock on her pussy. She moaned again and was pushing her hips up trying not to let her pussy touch the head of my penis. I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her with it? You could see the struggle on her face before she finally just nodded her head yes. I slowly inserted it into her pussy. I worked it in and out slowly and it was driving her crazy.

Finally, I decided it was my turn for some pleasure so I jammed all 10 inches into her cunt and left it there for several seconds and then pulled it out and said not yet bitch.

I crawled to the head of the bed and put a knee on each side of her head. She was trying to say no as I lowered my man pole to her lips. "Suck my cock whore" I demanded.

She was hesitant but she could not resist for long and I felt her wrap her tongue around my cock. I was grinding my enlarge cock all over her beautiful face while stroking it with determination to make it explode. Before long I covered her face and tits with my thick cum.

I was breathing hard and sweating but God did it feel so good.

As I finally came down from my orgasm and climbed off the bed, I heard Sonja ask if I was going to let her go now. I laugh and said we were just getting started.

She looked hopeful as I freed her feet. Her hands were still secured to the bed as I grabbed the right foot and pulled it over her head and tied it to the same bedpost as her right hand.

Again I repeated my actions with the left foot, effectively bending her double, exposing her ass and cunt for my use. I grabbed my thick wide leather belt and went to work on her naked butt cheeks.

WHACK...WHACK...WHACK...WHACK...WHACK...I did this until both cheeks were a nice dark shade of red. I heard my raven-haired beauty crying and sobbing "Why are you so mean to me?" I leaned in and kissed both cheeks. Licking between her butt cheeks and swirling my tongue around rimming her ass. She had quit crying and was moaning now.

I licked from her ass to her cunt and back again. When I quit licking her, she pleaded with me to keep it up; she was on the verge of yet another climax. I laughed and informed her she would cum when I was ready, not her. She was whimpering and all but begging by now.

I rubbed the tip of my 10-inch dick across her pussy lips getting the head wet. Then I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her.

"God No, please, that is too big" she screamed at me. I smiled and pushed my hips forward burying the entire length of my "cock" into her pussy. I held it there for several seconds. Then started easing it back out.

I would ram my dick on hard into her cunt then slowly pull it back. Before long I was thrusting in and out of her hole with wild abandon. We were both building up to an incredible orgasm and it was only a matter of time before ripples of pleasure were pulsing through her body and mine.

By now Sonja was screaming at me to fuck her and fuck her hard in both English and Spanish.

I was fucking her abused cunt hard, fast and rough. OH FUCK!! We screamed together as we were both descended into an earth-shaking orgasm. Her body shivered and a moan escaped her lips. I could not help myself, I kissed each nipple then sucked them gently.

I collapsed on top of Sonja and just lay there unable to move for several minutes. Eventually, I regained the strength to move and I pulled out of Sonja's abused pussy. I untied Sonja's feet.

Sonja was watching my every move; I think she was afraid to get her hopes up that her ordeal was over. I started to untie her hands and set her free and then remembered she was my captive and she would probably run away or try and cut my throat in the middle of the night.

I tied her hands together and moved her over onto the floor with a couple blankets and a pillow. I removed the black power from flintlock pistol and moved my saber and boot knife to the far side of the bed where no one could reach them without crawling over me and then drifted off to sleep.

As the sun set, the day and the debauchery ended without any significant fanfare down in the cargo hold. The following morning the cook's mate brought me breakfast and I allowed Sonja to put her dress back on and enjoy some tea and a hot meal in my cabin. I left her there and went down into the cargo hold to check on the other captives.

No surprise the women looked like they had been ravaged by a pack of wild animals. They were chained up over in the corner. I gave the order that they are feed; provided some water to wash with and given their clothes back and they were not to be molested again without my permission.

We sailed around the Florida Straits and the eastern coast of Cuba for nearly two weeks without sighting any potential target that might be carrying gold. Eventually, we made our way north to a small uninhabited island in the Bahamas that I had used many times over the years because of the fresh water and wild game. I sent half the crew ashore in the morning to get fresh water and in the afternoon the other half of the crew to hunt for wild pigs and other game.

The following morning I had the women loaded to onto two longboats and taken to the island. One of the reasons I liked this particular island is that it had a small waterfall something that was usually not found in these islands which are all relatively flat.

The women had been onboard for almost three weeks and smelled as bad as the crew and they needed a bath. I escorted them to the area where the small waterfalls were located and they immediately began washing their clothes and bathing in the warm spring water.

They were all preoccupied with the joys of having a warm bath and could not care less about my presences. I gave them their space but not their privacy enjoying the sight of seven naked women standing there rubbing their own bodies and then that of each other. It was an incredibly erotic scene to behold both artistically and even biblically conjuring up images of the Garden of Eden with me as the serpent.

My attention eventually focused on the serving wench with the thick hips. She reminded me a lot of the older woman who had taken my virginity back when I was just a boy. She had the body and attitude if adorned in a low cut frock could have every man in Tortuga willing to pay good money to share her bed.

Her big tits left no doubt that if you put your baby inside her belly they would never go hungry breastfeeding from those large boobs. With her thick hips and curves, you also knew she could pull a man in so deep that his seed would never go to waste and that she could push out two or three baby's all at the same time and then get up and fix you dinner.

I watched as she walked over to the waterfall and lay down with her legs straight up then opening up her pussy using the falling water to clean herself. At first, the falling water was just for cleaning but she quickly discovered the sensation of the water crashing down on her clit and a couple of hooked fingers driving up into her pussy were quite enjoyable.

She knew I was standing there watching her but she was content to ignore me. The other women would never put themselves in that kind of compromising position but she knew she was more woman than all those skinny bitches put together.

I was considering taking my long overdue turn with her when one of the men called out that my presence was needed back on the beach. I left them to continue their bathing for another hour before I ordered them back to the ship.

The following day we continued our search for treasure ships and loot. Sonja continued to share my bed and enjoying the perks of being the Captain's woman. Her contempt for me softened and at some point, she began to crave my presence and even my occasional slap or other punishment when she displeased me.

The more concerning thing was my growing attachment to her. I had never even been around people in a loving relationship; I was in uncharted waters that no compass or sexton could help me navigate.

We had been at sea for five weeks when we encountered another buccaneer ship that we had often drank and brawled with when we were in the port. They came alongside and we swapped stories. They had captured two ships and sank another that had refused to surrender so they sank it with all hands aboard.

After they left I returned to my cabin to find Sonja in tears, it seems that her husband was aboard the ship that was sunk with no survivors. Now he was dead and she was a widow with no proof that he was dead. She could not remarry in the Catholic Church.

I could see the pain and anguish in her eyes. She took off her wedding ring and offered it to me, "Here now you can add this to your loot. "

"No," I said, "I got used to seeing it on your hand, besides you should keep it you may need to sell it when we make port," I told her that there was a broker in Kingston that could ransom our captives back to their relatives in Spain. Sonja said no, her family would never pay to get her back, and to them, she was now dead just like her late husband.

For the next two week or so I spent most of my time with Sonja. The crew rarely saw me and were getting concerned that we had not found any new ships or loot. They wanted to return to port and spend the gold they already had.

A few days later, my first mate, Bart came to my cabin and told me the crew was losing respect for me because I was getting too attached to Sonja. There was a very good chance they would mutiny maybe even kill me and her if I didn't do something.

I agonized for the longest two minutes of my life and then walked over and with one long swipe of my hand stripped Sonja naked, holding her by the hair I dragged her up onto the deck of the ship.

In front of the other men, I shouted out "So you men think I am too attached to this Catholic whore?"

"This is how attached I am to her."

"Bart, get over here and breed this bitch right here and right now on the deck where everyone can see."

Bart walked up as ordered and grabbed her by the back of her neck dragging her to her feet and displaying her nakedness to the entire crew parading her up one side of the main deck and then back down the other eventually bringing her back and putting her on display in front me where I was standing motionless on the quarterdeck.

I could hear her whimpering and moans from twenty feet away.

Bart released his tight grip on her neck. "Turn around," he ordered.

She found herself obeying him, without even thinking about it.

He removed the dark blue handkerchief from around his neck and shoved it her mouth as a gag to silence her pleas for mercy and for him not to do this. She began to feel frightened when he tied the gag in place. It held her mouth open uncomfortably, filling it with a thick roll of cloth that tasted of his manly sweat.

Bart selected some rope from the rigging lying on the deck. He pulled her arms behind her and tied her wrists together.

He pushed her down onto the wooden deck of the ship, her naked breasts pressed flat beneath her, her exposed ass sticking up in the air, her skin tingling from the hot sun beating down on it combined with the cool sea breeze lightly blowing across the exposed contours of her body.

She tried to protest but could only make gurgling sounds around the gag in her mouth.

He unfastened his pants and pulled them down to below his knees.

She was now bound, helpless, and exposed, waiting to be ravaged. She felt his hand between her legs, touching her. She realized for the first time how incredibly wet she had become.

His fingers opened her lips, exploring her, penetrating her. She moaned as his fingers slid into her, slid in and out, violating her.

She was intensely aware of everything... the hard wooden deck pressing against her tits, the gag growing wet with her saliva, his fingers stretching her damp gash.

She heard and felt him moving closer then suddenly grabbing either side of hips with his massive hands then she felt the engorged head of his cock pressed against her. She felt it sliding up and down her wet slit, rubbing her swollen lips, rubbing over her clit.

She moaned again, wanting to scream, to tell him to stop. She felt him press the head of his cock against her, and then him pushing into her. She cringed at the size and force of his shaft entering her, filling her, violating her body. He pushed in, and then slid out, then in again. With each thrust, his cock moved deeper into her. He was fucking her, his cock moving like a piston, in and out of her wet cunt. She was moaning continuously, drool running around the gag, down her cheek onto the wooden floor.

He pounded into her, without a word, faster and faster.

She felt tears welling in her eyes, tears of helplessness.

She felt his cock swelling, throbbing, starting to jerk inside her.

He spoke to her in calm quiet tone, "You're tighter than the other bitches." he commented as casually as if they were conversing about the weather.

Making a sustained effort Sonja tightened her cunt walls, placing an amazing amount of pressure on him as she squeezed down on his cock very hard.

He leaned back and groaned in delight as he started to feel the wondrous tingling pressure building in his lower abdomen. His balls pulled up tightly against the base of his cock as the thick seed began its imminent rise up the length of his enlarged phallus now savagely pounding away at her helpless fuck hole.

He tensed up and began twitching as his powerful ejaculations filled her canal. He intensified his movements, and he could feel his spasms as they shook her body beneath him.

Bart pounded into her until his ejaculations stopped, and then his dark massive muscle-laden body relaxed with a loud sigh of satisfaction.

Sonja felt him pull his cock from her, felt his warm semen dribbling down her leg.

Bart flipped her over on her back with her legs wide open his white cream glistening in the direct sunlight oozing out of her ravaged cunt showing off his cum inside her womb to anyone who wanted to see the proof and most of the men did.

He looked up at me on the quarter-deck. I gave him a nod to show my approval.

"Would I let another man breed my woman if I was that attached to her?" I yelled out.

"Make sail for Jamaica we need to spend our gold and sell off these whores before they drive us all crazy."

I then order Sonja to be taken back to my cabin.

Bart pulled his pants up and tied them and dragged her to my cabin like a lifeless sack of potatoes.

I stood on the quarter-deck next to the helmsman, showing no emotions, occasionally barking out orders making my presence known. Bart joined me a few minutes later giving me a guarded look to let me know he understood how painful it had been for me.

After walking up and down the length of the ship scolding each sailor for the slightest impropriety I yelled at Bart to keep everything in order and I would be in my cabin.

As I stepped inside the cabin and secured the door I saw Sonja lying on the bed on her back with her legs hanging over the side in the same position where Bart has tossed her like a rag doll.

I saw both anger and fear in her eyes as well as her attempts to try and gauge my emotions.

Sonja was still lying on her back and she still hadn't lowered her leg allowing me to see just how much of a mess she was. She opened her legs widely and revealed Bart's man cream slowly oozing out her hot hole. Her eyes were closed as I ran my fingers over her well-fucked body. Knowing her cunt was still filled with his cum was strangely exciting to me.

I knew she needed some kind of reassurance from me but I had no experience at trying to comfort a distraught woman so I gave her the only kind of reassurance of my love for her that I knew how to give.

Reaching around her hips, I held her by the small of her back and slid my member into her well-used chamber. Bart's semen dispersed as I started thrusting and my twitching cock soon found its way into her wet opening and then slipped straight in due to the pussy loosening properties of Bart's sperm.

The sights, sounds, and aromas washed over me in a wave of depraved carnal desire. Her arched form accentuated the allure of her pelvic bowl, held aloft in my cupped palms as I slipped them beneath her buttocks.

Sonja looked, like a dazed victim of some cataclysmic disaster, her brows raised and a grimace of disbelief on her face at what I was now inflicting on her already ravaged body.

My cock was sliding chaotically in and out of Sonja's wet and open pussy and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came due to the tingling in my balls and at the end of my cock, I could also feel Bart's seed leaking out of her cunt the feeling was both disturbing and amazingly erotic.

Slurping noises added to the sexual tension as Sonja knew that I was on the verge of Cumming inside her. She made it clear that she had not cum for Bart but she would orgasm for me just to prove her loyalty.

Being ravaged by Bart had left her exhausted both physically and emotionally, none the less she reached down deep to summon up every last ounce of energy she could find to offer up her body to me trying to compete with every whore I had ever known. I had always joked about wanting to die in the bed of a sex-crazed wench rather than at the point of a saber and I was starting to think that I might actually get my wish.

My heart was pounding and I was panting as the last waves of pleasure flowed from me through my still stiff cock while my body glistened with sweat.

As I pushed most of my cock into Sonja's slack and slippery pussy with a quickly increasing pace and rate of thrusts, the tingling in the rim of the helmet of my cock seemed to be equal to that in my balls and with that I began spurting and exploding in Sonja's cunt and completely inundating her, even in my highly excited and turned on state I was aware of the wetness oozing out and around my balls.

I took a couple more good deep strokes, and then I plowed deep into her snatch and let my load of spunk go up her HOT cunt adding a load of my own sperm to her already cum filled pussy.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
576 Followers