Your Daddy was a Pirate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laid there for a minute or two catching our breath as my cock softened and a flood of combined cum ran out around my cock, down the crack of her ass, and onto the bed. The room became deathly quiet. I looked up to see her facial expression. She was exhausted on the verge of wanting to pass out hoping it was all just a bad dream.

I got up got dressed and returned to my place on the main deck watching over the men giving her the opportunity to sleep and recover from her ordeal.

The next morning I told her to stay there in the cabin for the rest of the cruise it would be safer. At first, she hated me. She said next to nothing most of the trip and did not respond to any of my sexual advances. I could have taken whatever I wanted from her but I didn't.

I spent three days telling her over and over again that I did it to save our lives but she just glared at me. On the fourth day for some unknown reason she was finally able to process everything that happened and we slowly began to move closer together not totally back to where we were before but in a new area that we were both able to deal with.

Six days later we arrived in Jamaica, I let the men leave the ship first to start their drinking and whoring. When I was sure they had all left I gathered up Sonja and her things and took her to a hotel on the other side of town far away from the harbor district.

This time instead of spending my share of the loot on whores and rum I used it to buy a modest size house on the side of a mountain overlooking the city, up high far above the heat and smell of the city. I hired a housekeeper and set up a small bank account for running the house.

I took Sonja there and we had a somewhat normal life, something I had never known before. When the ship was refitted and fully provisioned I left for the sea again. The trip lasted for a few months and when I returned Sonja was 6 months pregnant with a large belly as big as a house and glowing like a full moon on a crystal clear night reflecting off the ocean.

I went away again this time for two years to get enough money to retire from the sea. When I returned after the long voyage I was conflicted on what I wanted to do. I now had more than enough money to quit the sea and settle down, but the sea was the only life I had ever known and I wasn't sure I could spend the rest of my life with one woman or her with me.

As I approached the house I had set up for us I could see Sonja in the front yard playing with a small child just learning how to walk. As I drew closer I could tell it was a small boy of the mixed race just like my first mate. The child stumbled and fell and as he picked himself up from the ground his diaper dropped to his ankles and his small pecker became fully visible answering any doubt in my mind about who his father might be.

Sonja ran up gave me a passionate embrace and a kiss that melted away all my thoughts of anything else. The little boy waddled over and clung to her leg not wanting to share her with anyone. As we broke our kiss she looked deeply into my eyes softly said: "This is our son, what do you think?" She phrased it as both a statement and a question desperately looking at my weather-beaten face to see what my reaction would be.

"He's a fine looking lad" I exclaimed. Her body almost went limp and I thought she was going to collapse on the ground as an uncontrolled sigh of relief escaped from her mouth.

Most men would have been okay with it just because it was the right thing and the honorable thing to do. I was neither of those things, I was a bastard child myself and I was not going to hold it against the kid particularly since I was the cause of his conception and was there to witness it. For some strange reason, the fact she had carried another man's baby turned me on and made me want to impregnate her myself even more.

I gave the housekeeper a handful of gold coins and told her to take the child and go down to the market and get all the fixings for a grand meal to celebrate my return. She was an old crow but she knew exactly what I really wanted. She picked up the child and headed down the street yelling she would be back in a couple of hours.

I took Sonja to the master bedroom and devoured her in much the same manner I had done on that fateful day when we first met on the open sea when she was my captive and was her tormentor. She assumed my sexual appetite was all based on my long time at sea, and to this day I have never told her anything different.

I put three more babies into my lovely Spanish Lady, growing old with her enjoying the good life which fate and providence had provided. I spent my later years sitting around sharing my stories of the sea with any poor soul, drunk or sober that was willing to sit and listen to me, just another old sea dog with a wild pirate tale to tell.