Your Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

Embarrassed and exposed were very true. You also felt vulnerable and like things weren't in your control. You couldn't keep your breathing in check and your body was tingling. Wetness was starting to drip down your thighs, and you had to hope it couldn't be seen.

What could you tell them? What would be right to say to a friend? Do you whine about the situation and make them feel guilty? Scold them so they don't do it again? Embarrass yourself further and embrace it all?

You try to cheat by saying, "I don't know," and that just gets a laugh from your guest.

"In for a penny, in for a pound," they say, getting down on their knees. They're right in front of you, and just gazing up along your body. You shiver, the tension rising in the room.

No explanation is given. They just hold your knees, rubbing them, gently trying to coax them into opening. It isn't forced, not yet at least. There's a certain intimacy growing, you're not sure you can stop it.

Do you let your legs open for them? Do you let your friend force them open? You're not sure which you even decide on, as it feels like a moment is missing, all you know your legs are open!

You aren't able to hide it anymore. The state your body has come to... your lips having grown pink and puffy. They're even parted slightly and glistening with your own arousal! Gleefully, your guest takes in the sights you've got presented.

You have inner turmoil over if you should shut your legs or not. This surely isn't included in the terms of entertaining a guest. Like you're hypnotized though, you can't bring yourself to actually stop this from all happening. This is what they meant by being in for a pound... to show everything!

Moments pass as you pant and breathe heavily. You just see them looking at you. You occasionally spy the gleaming of your own juices just over the curve of your outer lips. Your arousal grows, even though you do nothing to directly stimulate yourself.

"Go on, pretend I'm not here," they encourage. It's vague, but you know what they mean. Your friend clearly thinks that you want to masturbate. That alone is probably the most embarrassing thing that night. Your friend thinks you're so horny from being naked that you're naughty enough to sate your sexual desires with your own hands!

If their head wasn't between your knees though, you were sure you would definitely play. You had secretly wanted to for awhile that night. Always in the back of your mind you desired something like that. Now with expressed permission, it seemed one less barrier existed.

You hear their voice one more time, "Enjoy yourself." Your mind is fuzzy and warm. You clench your eyes as a sudden feeling of electricity shoots throughout your nerves. A gentle finger winds its way up and down your lips. It's smooth and gentle, just idly easing your body into the feeling of such stimulation. You actually can't tell if it's your own hand or your friend's, but you're too fearful to check!

The gentle touch becomes more purposeful... aiming to excite with every pass up and down. Wetness spread and coats the finger, making it easier to glide gracefully. You anticipate each movement. As the touch climbs, your body tenses and lifts. When the touch lowers, your body pushes down and forward.

You let out a moan when more fingers join. Your whole body feels like it's being massaged, but all contact is concentrated between your legs. Like a bottled up light erupted from within you, your whole body feels washed in a glow.

Your eyes open a crack, and all you can see is the happy face of your friend. They are seeing the way your body is being manipulated. They see exactly what is going on and how you let it all happen. They said to pretend they weren't there, but it's all you can think about. You're naked, and your very clothed friend, who won the bet, is privy to it!

You're whimpering now, and it's only getting worse. You've never felt so aroused in your life. You've never felt so in need. Surely you'd have to be very wanting if you'd let this continue. Some small part of you still screams for you to cover. It ushers for your legs to shut and not let yourself be so ravished. It even begs for this to somehow be all a dream.

No dream could feel like this. No way could it feel so real. It was a one of a kind, unimaginable feeling to have air touch every inch of skin. You'd never have guessed what it could feel like to be reaching a climatic peak with someone watching so intently.

"Going... to cum..." you mumble. It was a stupid thing to announce, as if you wanted them to look. Yet you were a good sport, and this was the bet you lost, even if it had gotten far off track! Your body quakes and quivers as it gets closer and closer.

The hand is still dutifully doing its job. A finger is rubbing up against your sensitive love button. The teasing circling, the tortuous flick to the sensitive nerves, and the ever quickening rubbing were all leading you to a crashing end. There was no way to stop it any longer.

Your face scrunches up. Your hips raise and your toes curl. You mouth opens as you make a noise that is all to telling of your going over the edge. Soaked fingers don't' cease in their job of carrying you right through the powerful waves of your orgasm!

All throughout it, memories of the night flash through your mind. You remember that feeling of dread when your fist undressed, it felt both so far ago but still so real. You can't distinguish any feelings besides the overwhelming ecstasy in mere moments! When the energy finally begins to wane, things feel as if they fade to black.

Your eyes flicker open, and the satisfied face of your guest stares back at you. You aren't sure how long they've been waiting.

Perhaps mercifully, they cut to the point, "I think it's time you get going." They reach a hand out to one of yours, and pull you up. Wetness spreads from one hand to the other, your love juices mixing between the fingers.

The night ending was for the best. The raw sexual moment has left you dazed. Your body still tingled, and you weren't sure how to even feel. A very private moment was had. It was because you lost a bet. You had to do it...

"As host, time you lead me out then I think? It's been a fantastic evening!" Their voice is giddy as ever. Perhaps a tone of urgency was hidden in there too. A funny thought crosses your mind, that all they truly want is to get to the privacy of their home. Or perhaps their car will do if they can't wait. You let out a small giggle.

You were meant to lead, but it's more like you were the one walked to the door. For a second time, your body is awash in a cold breeze from the outside. "Come along, you have to take me there proper," they say.

You had thought it was mercy that led them to ending the night. Yet it seemed your guest couldn't resist upping the ante even more. Your legs are still wobbly, and your mind is unable to really comprehend what else to do besides lead them to the car. Hopefully no neighbors would see... and hopefully you would be able get back inside again before long. Your body still felt the lingering glow, and you were starting to think perhaps you'd not need clothes till morning. Truly pay off your bet and spend the whole night naked, like agreed.

Thinking of that... you're reminded again to the thought that your friend was suggesting a bet like this could happen again. You shiver, wondering if you would win or lose the next game with such stakes... and which you wanted!

The End

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers