All Comments on 'Your Ex-Lover is Dead Ch. 02'

by miserybusiness

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ale1975ale1975almost 12 years ago
I'm intrigued

I just wish you would post longer chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ok, you've pulled me in! *****

Really interesting and original story so far! Man, this poor kid! Wtf! Who wouldn't be completely paranoid, if every other girlfriend/boyfriend died on them. Raquel, having no real proof whatsoever, is absolutely wrong. He needs to sue her ass for defamation of character. I agree with his therapist though - he has to tell his current girlfriend. The only thing that would be worse than what's happening to him now, is to find out that he really is responsible somehow for the death's of his former girlfriends... Umm, I really hope you don't take the story down that path. I'd love to see him finally find some peace with Roshanda. Five stars btw.

miserybusinessmiserybusinessalmost 12 years agoAuthor
thanks anonymous!

comments like this keep me writing! working on the next chapter now. ;)

zia27zia27almost 12 years ago
this keeps getting better

...Do post Ch3 soon

jazz1190jazz1190almost 12 years ago

keep going please dont just stop with one page next time cuz its getting to juicy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Woohoo

Wow, I can't believe you continued with Chris and Roshanda's story :-) Poor Chris...can't wait to read more. Plus you mentioned Jack White's album, playing in the shop!! How good is that album!! Anyway thanks for the post and I shall be reading on!!! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous