All Comments on 'Your Fantasy, My Interpretation!'

by Lemonesque

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
There's noncon, and then

There's noncon that makes you want to call the Crime-stoppers tip line. Congrats. You wrote a winner. First person pov makes it a challenge to avoid the trap of 'I this' and 'I that' and 'I, I, I, me, me, me.' The story does get right up against that cliff. Then again, for this tale it does tend to reinforce the narcissism of the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good stuff

Let's see more. I wanted this to go on...where he fucked his wife (in the ass?) as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Short and not so sweet

Good job, short and to the point. Real NonCon which I truly appreciate. None of that whole - she didn't want to but then it was the best thing she ever had and just went with it - bullshit.

I also like the ending. Of course she gets pregnant! That's what happens when you cum inside a fertile person, they get pregnant - they don't have a magical vagina that somehow repels impregnating sperm and everything is ok - no, it's not ok, pregnancy happens!

Well done! Just make it a little longer next time and maybe a little more descriptive. Still, very nice.

Let's hear some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice.

Very well written. I enjoyed it. Although curious about the photocopying haha. Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back, ne?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very bad

So another child is born to a single mother, working several jobs to survive and care for a fatherless child, who will most probably end up delinquent, doing drugs, stealing cars and mugging old ladies and ultimately one more in the already overcrowded prison system.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a little discrepancy

there is just one tiny detail you missed:

you wrote "I tied a hand or foot to each table leg, then gagged her too." and then she was talking to the guy - would be quite difficult gagged:-)

Nevertheless I gave you 5*, I enjoyed the story. Keep up the good work.

mmbny47mmbny47over 5 years ago
Rape

Rape is a crime!!!. Not funny! Not sexy! Not pretty! A crime and anyone who rapes is a sick bastard!

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Anyone ever wonder why the world is in a fucked up state right now? Read this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous