Your Fault Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She first did this by occasionally brushing her tongue against Haley's clit again before she began concentrating on it, Alex even taking it into her mouth to suck on it.

She then did the same to Haley's entrance, which Alex especially enjoyed as it meant she got to drink her big sister's cunt cream straight from the source. Although she did pause that just so she could add poking the entrance with her tongue, teasing the inevitable penetration.

Of course Haley eagerly mirrored these actions, if ever so slightly rougher than Alex, obviously seeing what she could get away with.

Technically she may have pushed things too far when it came to sucking the cream out of Alex's cunt, but Alex had a hard time of feeling upset about it, and she certainly couldn't scold Haley considering how good it felt.

Besides, her older sibling had been very patient, obviously trying to give Alex what she wanted, and this night wasn't supposed to be about Alex. It was supposed to be about them both, which was why again Alex was trying to find a middle ground which would please them both as much as possible.

By the time she slowly slid her tongue into Haley's twat even Alex felt ready for the slow and gentle love-making to end. And she certainly didn't complain about Haley shoving her tongue as deep inside her as it would go and then immediately start fucking her with it.

In fact Alex did the exact opposite thing to complaining, as she encouraged Haley by beginning to tongue fuck her at the same frantic speed that her big sister was using on her pussy.

Which of course prompted Haley to tongue fuck her even harder in turn, both Dunphy sisters increasing the pace until they both experienced the kind of powerful climaxes that Alex couldn't imagine anyone else giving her.

Haley definitely thought that, and she had actually experienced probably the best men had to offer, at least in the bedroom department.

She certainly couldn't imagine any woman, or man, who could make her cum harder than her little sister, mostly because the thrill of being fucked by her own sister was an added high Haley could never accurately described, even if she was twice as smart as Alex, if that was even possible.

It was particularly mind blowing when she was making Alex cum at the same time, which was why this was one of Haley's favourite things to do ever. Maybe even second only to fucking Alex's big fat ass, but she'd be doing that again soon enough.

For now Haley was concentrating on the all-important task of swallowing at least the majority of Alex's cum while Alex was obviously doing the same.

It wasn't easy for the two sisters as their own climaxes rocked their bodies at the exact same time, but they had become experts at quickly removing their tongues and then swallowing the cum squirting out of the other has they were bombarded by ecstasy. Of course when their orgasms subsided both Alex and Haley went right back to tongue fucking each other.

Well, the first few times they did pause to lick up some of the escaped cum lingering on their lips and surrounding each other's cunts, but it wasn't long before they gave that up in favour of making each other cum again as quickly as possible.

Inevitably the majority of the heavenly liquid ended up covering their faces, but they didn't mind. Haley particularly loved it as it made her feel like such a lesbian slut, and she even rubbed her face in Alex's pussy a few times just to send her over edge and make sure her face was extra coated in girl cum.

In response Alex flipped them over and started grinding herself down on Haley's face, which initially Haley welcomed, but after a while she was so filled with a primal need to be on top, and to do the same to Alex, which was when she flipped them back over and return the favour, prompting an extra hard climax out of her.

The two Dunphy sisters then truly started battling for dominance, constantly fucking each other over and grinding their cunts into the others face regardless.

At that point both had pretty much given up swallowing cum in favour of just allowing it to wash over them, although more than a few times Haley couldn't resist just opening her mouth to see how much she could catch. Then Alex pushed a finger into her pussy, and Haley answered by pushing two fingers into her little sister's cunt and one into her ass.

Alex then return the favour, both sisters beginning to lick each other's clits while fingering the other's pussies and asses to make sure they were both stimulated and cumming as hard as possible. Then after doing that for who knows how long they rolled off each other gasping for breath.

Several minutes later Alex sensed Haley trying to get up, and croaked, "Wait... stop..."

Haley frowned, "What?"

"No toys tonight. Please? Just us... I want it to be just us." Alex softly panted.

There was a brief pause where Haley obviously thought about it and then she whined, "But Alex, I wanted to fuck your sexy ass!"

"You still can." Alex pointed out with a weak smile, and then when Haley looked quizzically at her Alex added, "You know, with your fist. Mmmmm, fist me sis. Fist fuck my slutty little ass."

"Okay." Haley grinned wickedly, before pointing out, "But I still need to get lube."

"Why?" Alex questioned as she rolled over onto her stomach and pointed her big ass at her sister, "Just use spit."

Her eyes locked onto her target Haley softly asked, "Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah." Alex replied lustfully, "I want it to hurt a little when you stuff your hand into my slutty little ass hole."

Alex was going to say more but then Haley murmured something which sounded like 'okay' and then buried her face in her butt, causing Alex to gasp loudly.

Although mostly that was because of anticipation as Haley really didn't do anything at first, and not for a few long seconds, and when she did it was just to rub her face side to side like she was motorboating her tits again, which made Alex giggle softly at her sister's shameless lust for her, but it didn't really do much for her.

Especially as it went on a little too long, Haley rubbing her face all over Alex's big ass cheeks before she began gently covering them in kisses, which was more of a tease of pleasure to come.

To be fair it wasn't long after that Haley finally pulled apart Alex's ass cheeks with her hands, spat onto her rosebud and then began to eagerly rubbing that saliva rain with her tongue.

In turn Alex let out a soft cry followed by a moan of pleasure, and she continued moaning as Haley began giving her the kind of long, drawn-out ass licking that Alex was so used to receiving from her big sister.

And now finally they had a place of their own Alex wasn't worried that it was lasting too long, or they would run out of time for a proper butt fucking, and could just relax and enjoy Haley worshipping her fat ass. At least now they were into the really pleasurable part of it.

Before this ultra-forbidden affair with her sister Alex had never imagined just how good a tongue repeatedly sliding over her ass hole would feel.

She had thought about it, but her imagination couldn't have done justice, and whether it was because they were sisters or not Alex would always be grateful to Haley for giving her such a thorough special education. Learning was pretty much Alex's favourite thing, and she had surprisingly learned a lot from Haley.

Her education had been too thorough Alex was pretty sure there was nothing left to learn, at least not from Haley, but that didn't mean they still couldn't have another first, even if it was just the first time they had sex in their own home.

While there was another first Alex could think of she was going keep that to herself for now and just concentrate on the amazing rim job she was receiving from Haley. Honestly it wasn't that hard, Haley was incredible at eating ass, and it only got better since the two sisters had gotten together.

Proving that point Haley lapped gently at her baby sister's butt hole until Alex didn't think she could take it anymore, then she started swirling her tongue around the hole and wrapping her lips around it so she could suck it.

Then just to the point where Alex wanted more Haley finally pushed her tongue into her little sister's back hole, the constant abuse that poor little ass hole had taken over the past year or so meaning that Haley was able to bury her tongue as deep as it would go into her younger sister's big bottom.

Haley just left it there for a few seconds, enjoying the feeling of her tongue being engulfed in her little sister's big ass, before inevitably she began thrusting in and out, officially fucking Alex's butt for the first time since this morning, which felt like a lifetime ago.

They had to skip their usual lunchtime fun, and while they could have squeezed in their afternoon fun time Alex had put a stop to that, so it was hard for Haley not to just ram her fist up her baby sister's butt the second she had her fill of the rim job. Or grabbed one of her toys regardless of Alex's wishes.

Although the latter was a small desire, easily contained within her as she always wanted Alex enjoy this as much as she did. It was just a desire to abuse this butt was stronger than ever, and it was hard for Haley to keep that desire at bay.

That was why, at least by her standards, the rim job was actually sort of brief, Haley barely spending five minutes tongue fucking Alex's butt before she replaced her tongue with two of her fingers which she shoved up her kid sister's fat ass none too gently.

She rubbed it against Alex's extremely wet pussy first, but still. Of course this just cause her anal whore of a sibling to moan in mostly pure pleasure as she was roughly taken, and it was the same story when she had added a third finger.

There was a definite undertone of pain when she added the fourth though, which was why after that Haley just concentrated on finger banging Alex's butt before she got assigned to continue.

It wasn't long before she got it the form of Alex moaning, "More! Mmmmmmmmm, give me more! Stuff my ass sis, ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, stuff your whole fucking hand up my ass! Ohhhhhhhh fuck yeah, fuck me, oh Haley, fuck, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk! NO! Don't stop, more, give me more, yes, yes, yesssssssss aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd!"

Given how eager Alex sounded, and how eager she was herself, Haley used that as an excuse to slip her thumb inside her baby sister's butt hole before then trying the rest of her hand.

After being so thoroughly stretched the thumb was easy enough to slip in, but stretching around the knuckles was a different story, one which involved a lot of swear words from Alex, but the second Haley hesitated she made it very clear she wanted it to continue.

Which was fine with Haley, and she didn't mind causing Alex a little pain with her pleasure, especially when it involved watching her little sister's ass hole stretching wider than it was supposed to from an invading object, in this case her knuckles which with a little more force slid past Alex's anal ring and inside of the smarter brunette's behind.

It also caused Alex let out an extra loud cry of pain and pleasure as her ass struggled to adjust to the invader, which was a contributing factor to why Haley didn't move for what was maybe a couple of minutes.

Of course she had done this enough times that she didn't need any verbal prompting to be told she needed to give Alex a chance to adjust. Hell, she didn't even need the experience, because while many people made fun of her not being supersmart like Alex, including Alex, she wasn't.

She knew things. And she knew Alex's ass hole looked incredibly hot stretched around her wrist, Haley using her free hand to get the best possible look of that obscene sight, which she became lost in staring at those few long minutes. Although most of all it was the feeling that she savoured.

Alex obviously couldn't get a good look at her ass hole stretching around Haley's wrist. Her older sibling had been kind enough to take pictures for her, and the had been a certain thrill to seeing what Haley saw on a regular basis, although it was even more thrilling to do this to Haley on the rare occasions she got to top.

The point was while she didn't get any pleasure out of seeing it Alex knew firsthand, pun intended, that it was more fun to be on the receiving end as it was so much more kinky to feel a hand inside her ass than having her hand inside an ass.

Or maybe that was just the anal whore in her talking. Either way it was an incredible thrill, both sisters definitely preferred it this way round, and both of them love the chance to savour it.

Then just as Alex was opening her mouth to let Haley know she was ready to be properly fisted her big sister began cautiously moving her hand around inside her butt, causing Alex to again cry out in pleasure.

Shortly after that Haley became a little more forceful with her movements, at first twisting it from side to side, up and down and turning that hand inside her butt before she finally started thrusting in and out.

It wasn't much at first, but gradually built up to the point Haley was pulling out to the knuckle and then seemingly pushing deeper into Alex's ass every time she pushed inwards, driving Alex ever closer to another climax.

In the middle of that Alex cried out, "More!"

Haley frowned, "What?"

"Give me more." Alex moaned, then when it was clear Haley wasn't getting the hint she added, "Double fist my fat ass! Ooooooh yeahhhh, slide your other hand into my whore ass and really stretch my slutty little shit hole. Mmmmmm, come on Haley, you're always the one calling my ass fat. If that's true there should be plenty of room. Oh yeah, do it Haley! Ohhhhhh, there's plenty of room for your dainty little hands inside my big slut butt."

There was a brief pause, then Alex grinned wickedly, "Okay slut, I'll double fist your dyke ass, but first... how about a warm-up?"

Before Alex could even open her mouth to ask what Haley meant her big sister slid two fingers into her very wet pussy, meaning all Alex could really do was moan happily.

Then after about a minute of pumping them in and out Haley added a third and then a fourth finger, both of which got an extra loud cry of pleasure out of Alex, although nowhere near as loud as when Haley slipped her thumb in and then pushed forwards.

Alex had thought that Haley was just lubricating her fingers, but this was even better, her eyes going wide as her private hole was stretched as wide as it ever had to allow her big sister's knuckles to slip through, which happened quickly and easily compared to the anal penetration.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, DOUBLE FIST ME!" Alex screamed when it was officially happening, "DOUBLE FIST MY FAT FUCKING ASS AND SLUTTY LITTLE DYKE PUSSY! OH GOD YES, FUCK ME! FUCK BOTH MY HOLES! OH HALEY, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

During the build-up to the second fisting Haley kept the hand which was in Alex's ass completely still, which annoyed Alex when she was only being fingered but when it became clear what Haley was actually doing she very much appreciated it.

Although not as much as she appreciated Haley beginning to fist fuck both her holes after stuffing her pussy, pretty much instantly triggering a powerful climax.

As she was still worked up from the 69, and spending most of the day not fucking her sister who had been close to her the whole time, Alex soon found herself cumming over and over again as Alex double fisted her, and just when she thought it couldn't get any better it did.

Haley loved making her little sister cum. It was pretty much her favourite thing ever, especially when she got to fuck Alex's fat ass in some way.

She was definitely doing that now, and she was even getting a close up look at it, which made her so horny she wished she had another pair of hands to take care of herself.

In fact her own pussy became so needy she considered removing one of her hands from inside of her kid sister to get herself off. But no, Alex's pleasure was way too important to her to do that.

Besides, Haley found the rubbing her cunt against the bed sheets normally did the trick, and it definitely worked in this case. Not that her orgasms were as powerful as Alex's, but she was confident that her baby sister would make it up to her.

It took awhile for Haley to switch from one type of double fisting to the other as this was actually a rare first for them.

She had fisted Alex's slutty ass a lot, and occasionally done the same to her lezzie pussy, but never at the same time and Haley was reluctant to do it, even if it meant abusing Alex's dyke butt like never before.

Especially when the first version of the double fisting was making her sibling cum so hard and frequently. But eventually she did slow down and ease her hand out of Alex's cunt and start working it into her ass. After bringing it up to her face so she could lick and suck at least most of the girl cum off it of course.

As Alex's ass hole was already widely stretched Haley went nice and slowly, at first just pushing one finger in working it around the hole/her wrist before slipping in another.

She then pumped that finger, and her hand, in and out of Alex's butt for a few long minutes before adding a second finger. She repeated this process over and over again and to her delight Alex's slutty little butt hole continued stretching until Haley thought Alex was ready for the hard part.

Then she took a calming breath, offered up some soft words of encouragement and then slowly pushed forwards, the second hand slowly slipping in with mostly a cry of pleasure from her total anal whore of a sister.

"Okay sis, here it comes. Just relax, I love you." Haley had whispered lovingly before the second penetration, and then afterwards she practically yelled over Alex's screams of pleasure, "Oh my God, you did it! Two hands up your fat fucking ass! Oh God, you're such a whore! Mmmmmmm, you're such a little anal whore sis! My anal whore, ooooooooooh fuck, I can't believe how easily it just slipped in. Or how much you're loving it! Fuck Alex, I love you so much, but you have to be the nastiest ass slut in the whole fucking world! Mmmmmmm, and I love you for it. I love my baby sister, and I love her slutty dyke ass, mmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhh shit Alex, take it! Take both my fists up your ass you fucking slut! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, I'm in love with my own sister and her fat fucking ass which was made for fucking!"

She probably said more, after all someone had to with Alex becoming completely hysterical, but Haley was way too preoccupied with the obscene sight and feeling of Alex's ass hole stretching around both of her wrists. She continued being obsessed by that as very slowly Haley began fucking her baby sister's butt with both of her hands at the same time, causing Alex to cum just as hard as before, if not more. Haley came too, and while constantly rubbing her pussy against the bed sheets had something to do with it Haley was convinced it was mostly because of abusing Alex's butt in such an obscene way. Unfortunately it didn't last a long time as unsurprisingly Alex just get became too overwhelmed and passed out.

After slowly easing her hands out of Alex's ass Haley began greedily licking and sucking them clean as she admired just how gaped her little sister's ass was. Then she kneeled down behind Alex, rolled her so they were in the spooning position, kissed her cheek and then whispered, "I love you and your fat ass Alex, and I swear I'm going to do everything I can to make sure your plan works."

*

Epilogue...

The next few years were easy enough as they never really got to know their neighbours, who were always too polite to complain about the noise.