Your Fault

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always this made sure Haley continues to cum hard, and this time it wasn't her choice when Alex stopped, and for a while, the younger of the two siblings was tempted to just keep going until the other girl passed out from pleasure. However Alex had other plans for her precious sister/lover.

Haley whimpered in disappointment as her little sister pulled her fingers out of her pussy and moved up her body, but it was probably a good thing because she seriously needed a break otherwise she would probably pass out.

Seeing Alex's face coated with her cum didn't help, but then Alex copied one of Haley's moves and pushed her cum covered fingers into Haley's mouth, causing the older sibling to moan softly as she tasted herself.

Then of course Haley began sucking those fingers clean, gently at first but quickly becoming greedy as the taste of her own cum re-energised her, or at least filled her with adrenaline.

Once those fingers were thoroughly cleaned Alex completed the move by taking those fingers out of Haley's mouth and replacing them with her tongue, the big sister eagerly welcoming the little sister's tongue into her mouth and then frantically sucked it clean.

Then she pushed her tongue into Alex's mouth in search of more of her cum and pussy cream, Haley easily finding it and keeping most of it for herself. She then broke the kiss to lick Alex's face, causing her younger sibling to giggle.

Then she kissed Alex again, this time sharing the juices she had collected, while of course making sure to leave at least some of her cum and cunt cream on her baby sister's face.

After a few more minutes of passionate kissing Alex broke the lip lock and asked breathlessly, "You ready to get strap-on fucked sis?"

"By you? Fuck yeah!" Haley grinned, "Mmmmmm, go on Alex, strap on a big cock and fuck my tight little pussy. Fuck me like I've been fucking you."

This response made Alex giggle softly, give Haley a peck on the lips and then she got off of her. Haley instantly missed the weight of Alex on top of her, but the trade-off was worth it to admire her little sister's incredibly hot body.

Especially that big juicy booty that Haley would never be able to get enough of, the big sister having to bite her lip as she imagined herself quickly grabbing their strap-on, bending her little sister over and fucking Alex's big fat ass so hard it made those meaty cheeks jiggle like a bowl of jelly in an earthquake.

Which was what she'd been doing nearly non-stop for over a year now, and even though Haley had promised Alex revenge tonight it was never more difficult for her to let her kid sister top her.

Luckily for them both Alex was fully aware of Haley's obsession with her big butt, and turned around as soon as possible so she was facing her again.

Which just meant that Haley got distracted by Alex's huge tits, but while Haley was busy imagining sucking on her little sister's big boobs Alex got the chance to step into the harness, pull it up her thighs and then tighten it around her waist.

By the time Alex was fully equipped Haley's dominant thoughts were pretty much gone in favour of wanting to worship her baby sister's body again, which meant she was in the right mind-set for what came next.

"You still want to get fucked?" Alex teased.

Haley grinned, "You know I do."

"Then come and get me ready." Alex grinned back, "You say I'm in charge tonight? Prove it! Prove it by getting down on your knees in front of me and sucking MY cock."

"Oh Alex, you want me to suck your cock?" Haley giggled, her eyes bright as she got off of the bed and slowly made her way to her baby sister, "You want me to put my mouth on your cock and suck it? Become your little cock sucker? Huh? Is that what you want? You want me to be your cock sucking slut?"

"Well, it's not like you don't have plenty of practice." Alex quipped, before grabbing Haley's hair and pushing downward, "Now get on your knees bitch! Suck my fucking cock! Oh yeah, just like that, suck it you fucking cock sucker! Mmmmmmmmm yeah, suck it like the little slut you are! Oooooooh, you really didn't need much encouragement, did you?"

Alex giggled as Haley proved her right by taking the dildo deep into her mouth, after it had taken minimal effort to get her big sister on her knees in front of her and wrapping her lips around her cock in the first place. Which honestly made Alex feel a little jealous for the first time since shortly after their affair started.

No, actually she still got jealous all the time when she saw Haley shamelessly flirting with any musclebound moron which crossed her path, but at least that was just to keep up appearances and help hide the true nature of their relationship.

This was worse, because it was a direct reminder how many boys Haley had fucked before they got together, and Haley considered herself more straight with one exception than bi and could easily go back to boys at any time.

Doing her best to put those kind of thoughts out of her mind Alex chose to focus on the bizarrely erotic sight of another girl sliding her mouth up and down a dildo strapped around her waist.

Alex had often wondered why Haley loved having her do this so much, and while she had mustered up the courage to actually ask Haley she wasn't totally convinced by her big sister's explanation.

Turns out it was just something she had to experience for herself, because wow, this was really hot. And Alex really did feel powerful, as weird and deeply disturbing as that was. And she kind of wished it was her, pleasing Haley by showing off what a nasty little slut she was.

For a moment the roles were reversed back to what they normally were in Alex's mind and she was preparing Haley's cock for one of her slutty fuck holes. Then she was cleaning the dick of her pussy or ass.

Then she was woken from the submissive thoughts by the sound of Haley choking slightly, the older girl clearly a bit out of practice from spending over a year receiving blow jobs instead of giving them.

Although she clearly hadn't forgotten how, as with Alex focused on her again Haley lowered herself the rest of the way down the dildo so her lips wrapped around the base, announcing she was officially deep throating the entire length of the strap-on dick.

Briefly Alex wondered if Haley had deliberately choked to get her attention, but as she continued choking and gagging for the next few minutes she supposed it wasn't for her benefit, even though it turned her on an obscene amount.

Almost as much as seeing Haley bob her head up and down the full length of the strap-on while sucking and slurping on it noisily, Alex so fascinated by the sight that she allowed the BJ to continue for much longer than it needed too.

Besides, it was all part of her getting 'revenge' on Haley. Another part was raining down verbal humiliation throughout, and even though it was repetitive Alex couldn't claim she didn't enjoy it.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh, suck it slut!" Alex taunted, doing her best porn star impression, otherwise known as her Haley while topping impression, "Suck my cock! Suck it like the dirty little cock sucker you are! Mmmmmmmm yeah sis, be my cock sucker. Oooooooooh, I love it when my big sister sucks my cock. It makes me so hot. Fuck Haley, you're so hot. Especially when there's a cock in your mouth. I bet you hear that all the time, don't you? All those boys you used to fuck couldn't get enough of your pretty little mouth, could they? Yeah, no wonder you were so popular with these kind of cock sucking skills. Ohhhhhhhh fuck, makes me wonder if you're still at it. Huh? Do you sneak off at night to suck cock? Huh?"

"No!" Haley gasped after she pulled her mouth away from the dildo, then taking a quick breath before she continued, "I love sucking cock, but this is the only kind of cock I want to suck now, I swear. Oh Alex, I'm so gay for you. Mmmmmmm yeah, I'm gay for my little sister's big boobs, fat ass and yummy little cunt! And now I want her to fuck me. Please Alex, fuck me like you promised you would."

For a few seconds Alex just stared lustfully at her sexy sister and then told her, "Get on the bed. Get on the bed so I can make good on my promise and fuck your stupid brains out!"

Grinning wickedly Haley got off her knees, jumped onto the bed, crawled into the middle of it and then wiggled her ass at her sibling before asking her, "You mean like this?"

"No." Alex shook her head, "Flip over! Mmmmmm, I want to see your beautiful face while I'm fucking you."

Haley blushed and slowly turned over onto her back. Given all the nasty things they'd done to each other for over a year now it seemed weird that they were still capable of blushing, but sometimes Alex would call her beautiful or something like that, or just say something sweet, and Haley just couldn't help herself.

Although it worked both ways, and Haley was going out of her way all the time to embarrass Alex because she thought her kid sister was so freaking cute when she blushed, so really this was just more of Alex getting her revenge on her usually dominant big sister.

Haley was also blushing because she was still recovering from the deep throating, which she had thoroughly enjoyed, but she was out of practice. Also given how well this night was going so far maybe that would change and from now on Alex would be giving her plenty of practice sucking cock, and maybe Haley would like that. Maybe she would like that a lot.

Especially if it meant more of the main reason she blushed, namely spreading her legs so that her baby sister could settle in between them and pushing their big strap-on cock into her cunt, Haley throwing her head back and moaning what was probably too loudly as Alex penetrated her.

Of course Alex didn't give her that pleasure right away. Oh no, in the name of revenge Alex just had to slide the tip of the strap-on up and down her pussy lips for a few agonising seconds, causing Haley to softly groan in frustration, which in turn made Alex giggle just as softly.

Then Alex was frowning at her for moaning loudly as she was penetrated, Haley actually surprised when she didn't get an ear full from her sibling. Surprised, but very grateful, Haley just trying to do her best to keep her moans as soft as possible as her little sister slid inch after inch of her big cock inside her pussy, causing it to stretch like it hadn't done in over a year.

Before she and Alex had started secretly dating Haley used to dildo her pussy all the time, and made sure she got fucked by a real cock almost just as regularly.

Society told her that made her a slut, which she always thought was unfair. How it was okay for boys to love sex, but not for girls. Well Haley had always loved sex, and she didn't think she should be ashamed of that.

Especially when she wasn't even ashamed of the fact while she loved getting fucked she was addicted to fucking her own sister, or that after over a year of getting lost in being the fucker she was now combining her two loves in becoming the fuckee again. And if that made her a slut it was okay, because she would be Alex's slut.

Alex's biggest fear was that someone would discover the truth about her relationship with Haley, which was why she insisted they publicly fight in an effort to pretend everything was normal.

But the truth was she wasn't ashamed either. Unlike Haley she got why she should be, this was her own sister, but it was all just too intoxicating to stop.

And she had made peace with the fact she was a slut, given she had the most intense orgasms through anal sex, which undeniably made her a butt slut, but while she would never want anyone except her sister/lover to know that again Alex wasn't ashamed of it. Not really.

Honestly Alex couldn't be ashamed if she tried, not when faced with the beautiful sight of Haley's pussy slowly swallowing her cock, her slutty big sister unsurprisingly taking everything with ease and then wrapping her arms and legs around Alex's body and giving her what had to be her best 'fuck me' look.

The temptation to do so was pretty overwhelming, but Alex persevered so she could give Haley a deep kiss for a few long moments, which was probably torturous for them both, before she finally pulled her hips back and then pushed forwards, causing the dildo to slide in and out of her big sister's cunt, which in turn made Haley moan happily into her mouth.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth Alex's hips went, for the first time ever the little sister fucking the big sister like a man fucks a woman. Oh yes, Alex was taking her beautiful big sister like a bride on her wedding night, making Haley her bride.

Oh Alex loved that idea. She loved it so much she wished she could make it a reality, her brilliant mind suddenly caught up in the vivid image of herself and Haley making love in wedding dresses.

Her mind then re-winded to the wedding itself, Alex briefly smiling at the image, before the idea of her family watching popped into her head, the approval she imagined on their faces ringing false and taking her out of the fantasy.

When she got over that image Alex found her current reality was actually pretty awesome, as although she had pulled away and broken the kiss when she had imagined her family, she now found herself staring down at Haley who was staring lovingly back at her, which only made her always stunning sister even more beautiful.

As did the look of pleasure washing over her face as Alex was filled with the need to fuck her, which Alex loved almost as much as the soft moans now falling out of Haley's mouth now Alex's lips were no longer silencing them.

Which Alex should probably do something about sooner or later, but for now she just enjoyed those soft moans as she continued to fuck her sister.

Haley hadn't been expecting this. She'd been expecting Alex to fuck her hard like the slut she was, or at least used to be, and call her all the names under the sun.

After all, it was exactly what Haley had been doing to Alex for over a year now, and this was supposed to be Alex's revenge, and Alex certainly hadn't held back during the blow job.

Only... she had. Sort of. Because Haley had been fucking Alex's mouth like a cunt, or ass hole, and Haley had thought she'd get the same treatment, only to assume Alex had chickened out, or simply not felt comfortable with it.

Now Haley was beginning to suspect Alex had meant to go easy on her but just couldn't resist taking a couple shots at her when she was in such a vulnerable position.

Now they were actually having sex in the 'traditional' way, or as close to it as they could get, Alex seemed to have abandoned her quest for revenge in favour of making love to Haley.

Or maybe this was the plan from the get go. That Alex wanted to make love to her in a sweet and tender way that no boy ever had, the whole time kissing her softly or staring at her lovingly.

Or maybe this was the revenge. Show Haley what a jerk she had been by showing her how she should use the strap-on. Or at least once in a while, because Haley knew how much Alex loved it when she fucked her like a slut.

After all, she had faked orgasms in the past, although never with Alex, as it was impossible to fake a squirting climax.

Haley wouldn't be faking when she eventually came, as even though Alex had never done this before they had become experts in making each other cum and as a few moments ago had proved her sister as could easily get her off with her fingers or her tongue if wearing the strap-on had proven out of Alex's comfort zone.

Thankfully that wasn't the case, and even though she never quite gained the confidence Haley had with the device she had quickly established a slow and steady rhythm which soon had Haley wanting to beg for more. The only reason she didn't was she wanted this wonderful feeling to last longer, and she wanted Alex to get a real chance at being on top.

Of course there was a limit to her patients, and Haley always intended to beg for Alex to make her cum, but before she could Alex whispered, "I love you Haley."

"I... I love you too Alex." Haley whispered back.

With that Alex kissed her again and began increasing the pace of her thrusts, pushing Haley to the edge of orgasm in what felt like seconds. She then kept her there for a few minutes, which was definitely the kind of payback Haley had been expecting, except Alex didn't leave her there half as much when the roles were reversed.

No, just like with the gentle thrusting Alex didn't wait until it was unbearable before giving Haley what she really wanted, and when she increased the pace ever so slightly her genius of a little sister made sure to keep that kiss going to make sure Haley's screams of pleasure were muffled by Alex's eager little mouth.

Alex had become an expert at making her big sister cum. Not like this, but her previous experience told her when Haley was close, and it was very obvious when she achieved her goal.

If anything it was difficult to hide the truth from everyone else in the house, although Alex suspected if anyone else in their family heard strange noises coming from the room she shared with her sister they were just assume Haley was hooking up with her latest boyfriend and as Haley was legally an adult now they figured arguing with her wasn't worth it. Little did they know what was actually going on behind closed doors.

Wanting to keep it that way Alex continued the passionate kiss as she continued to strap-on fuck her sister.

It wasn't easy now she was pounding Haley's pussy with every ounce of her strength, and there were a few times that the now short haired girl involuntarily broke the kiss because of a particularly strong orgasm, but then Alex managed to cover her mouth with a hand or Haley was just about able to grind her teeth or bite her lip or something to keep quiet.

And for a few wonderful seconds after breaking the kiss the two sisters were able to stare into each other's eyes and share the forbidden love they felt for each other, Alex particularly enjoying it because she could see the pleasure in Haley's eyes. Then she would have to kiss her sister again, which she would always love.

As she wanted to be able to do this again Alex used every ounce of energy in her body to fuck Haley as hard as she could, for as long as she could, which was a lot considering that Haley was clinging onto her at that point like a spider monkey, her arms and legs holding Alex tightly during this passionate round of lesbian incest.

Then when Alex completely ran out of energy and collapsed onto her sister Haley quickly rolled them over and started riding the dildo pretty much just as hard as Alex had been fucking her, for the most part even keeping the kiss going.

But at that point Haley was exhausted by her own climaxes, and it wasn't long before she pulled herself off the fake cock and collapsed on top of Alex.

Which was a relief to the younger sibling as the stimulator inside the harness and the sheer joy of fucking her sister like a man had given Alex almost as many orgasms as Haley. Well, maybe not that many, but enough to leave both sisters panting desperately for a few minutes before Alex nervously asked, "How, how was that?"

"Amazing." Haley chuckled softly, before lifting her head and bopping Alex's nose, "Which YOU know perfectly well. You're the smart one, after all."

"Yeah, well... it's still nice to hear it." Alex blushed.

There was a brief moment of silence and then Haley grinned, "So... still wanna fuck my ass?"

"God yes." Alex smiled tiredly, "But not tonight. I'm too tired. We both are."

"Speak for yourself, pussy." Haley teased, before giving her sister a fond smile, "I love you."

"I love you too." Alex replied softly, the two sisters staring at each other like the lovesick fools they were before pressing their lips together again.