All Comments on 'Your Girlfriend Calls Late at Night'

by bro_souffle2018

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I thought you were both on the phone texting or talking, but most of this story seems only one side. Many times I felt like his part of the conversation is missing. Most of it made no sense. So I quit reading it. Will give a one since there is no zero!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hot, but it went on for too long and started to get super unbelievable. If it ended right after she slept with Brian and John, that would have been perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story!

I feel sorry for the 'anonymous' who 'quit'. He (assuming it is a 'he') writes. "I felt like his part of the conversation is missing." Well, duh! It doesn't just "feel" like his part of the conversation is missing, It IS missing! The reader is supposed to infer what the boyfriend is saying by what the girlfriend says. The reader has to USE their imagination! (if they even have one)

I suspect many of the readers here may be unfamiliar with the 'talking on the telephone' comedy routines of the late, great Shelley Berman and Bob Newhart. That's kind of sad...

Anyway, this story is an interesting variation on the kind of stories that 'clarkoverns' writes. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kinda hot

Went on a bit too long and went too unbelievable. Would be good to see you take another go at it. Would also like to see it written more like a script as it was not always obvious who was saying the next line. Keep trying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved it!

It was a sexy, teasing story all the way through. And it definitely was NOT too short!

It is amazing to me that so many readers couldn't understand the concept. I haven't read many one-sided stories, because they don't generally do much for me, but this one was hot. I'm anxious to read more by this author.

WittonWittonabout 6 years ago
Way way too long

The story line was clever, and had the author quit after one page (and not even a full one at that) he would have scored five stars. But he went on - and on - and on ....

A bit of moderation would have been a good thing; a lot of moderation even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Teen Fantasy

It reads like a 12 year old girl writing in her secret diary.....WTF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great writing. But...

You should change formatting of your story. Right now it's really distracting. Don't use quotas after every sentence, use them like more like paragraphs in the book. While i was reading i felt like i had to focus my attention on every single sentence, and this made me loose the natural flow of the dialog. Use them only when you've told some chunk of the story or when boyfriend interrupts her. otherwise it is a great, well written and very engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Hot

Loved the style of the story.

snugglepuss13snugglepuss13about 6 years ago
Its ok

It would have been great if you stopped at the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Imo this is by far the hottest of your stories. Don't listen to morons who mistake their own stroke preferences for objective criticism

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
REALISTIC RESPONSE.....

At the end of the call would have been appreciated.

"how can you call me a cheap slut? I thought you loved me? What do you mean you never want to hear my voice or see me again? Hello? Hello?"

rauschrauschover 3 years ago
Can't wait to finish this

Love this story. Perfect balance between reluctance, willingness, innocense, horniness, debauchery, graphic details, plot, developement, pace, etc. I read this many times, never got to the end, makes me cum way too quick. So hot, thanks for the pleasant rides.

rodryder44rodryder44about 3 years ago

Very erotic. Great dialogue.

B0byt0rch3B0byt0rch3about 3 years ago

J ai adoré l histoire un beau fantasme à réalisé.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Great story! The dialogue style is unique and intrigueing. Sounds like a good party. I wonder if the other women in attendance participated...might be an interesting touch.

theAdventurabletheAdventurableover 1 year ago

I think this has taken the place of my top all-time favorite erotic stories. I love all of your stories so far, but this is the best. It just keeps getting better and better, throughout. I've read it many times and hope to see many more like this from you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbro_souffle2018@bro_souffle2018
I started writing after describing a past erotic experience, and after realizing getting all my wild thoughts out on paper helped to bring them to life. Don't wait for someone to write out your fantasy, write it yourself! A note: "Your Girlfriend Calls Late at Night" was sup...