All Comments on 'Your Inevitable Cuckolding'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nope, don't think so

Author must be brain dead & lost the fight for logical, rational thought process to think a reader could pause reality long enough to find this story remotely entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is a typically good first time experience.

Because everybody's so happy at the end. We were.

My wife had become a harried mother of triplet toddlers when we started. She rediscovered herself and blossomed sexually when introduced to strange dick. Being allowed to let loose and discover her inner slut gave her a freedom and confidence she hadn't had before. A wife cannot truly explore herself with her husband for fear of his judgment, especially when she is the mother of his children. But once she sees how badly you want it for her and how happy you are to see her fully enjoy herself with another cock, she'll never look back. I was stunned when my wife finally gave up her anal cherry to a monster cock. I am very proud to be married to such a cock slut.

We cucks know it is inevitable; our wives usually do not. Take the time; visit websites to learn how to groom your wife. You will not be sorry!

And it's true; I used to think that make-up sex was the best, but reclamation sex is far and away the best sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You write a stupid story

You tell everyone what they do, but you don't know shit about anyone. You post it on the internet and you get one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Usually a fan of your stories.

However, I found this one 'wanting' quite a bit.

I thought the story line was very good, but the fact that there was hardly any meaningful dialog between husband and wife was sorely missed in my opinion.

To me, the ending left a lot to be desired. That was the perfect time to captivate your readers with heart felt dialog, and for that reason I scored this story a 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
But the absolutely best feeling

Comes from walking out the door and leaving the slut, now ex-wife, lying in a pool of cum with her Bull's bite marks, red ass and hickies... for the last time and never looking back... Now that's a scene worth writing about.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Second Person

You tread on thin ice trying to tell the reader what they are doing/saying/feeling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Very well written. I think it can be fully appreciated by those of us that have tried and experienced the same scenario

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
garbage

ONE STAR

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
You write about me?

You know I have a small dick and the wife is a nasty slut? You use second person, but you had the decency to use past tense. You write about me, but what of others that read the story? Which one of us is the 'you' of whom you speak? Do we all have small dicks and a cheating wife, or is this just something we all dream about? Please go to Alice's web page and see what she wants and report back. She needs passionate men that lack complexes! 😊 Her profile is here - (http://bit.ly/alice2394) I wish I had the balls to take her up on her offer. I have no complexes and am very passionate, or so my shrink tells me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice read

I would have liked to see how cuckolding changed the dynamics of their marriage because it inevitably does. She’s liberated, free to be with other men not just physically but emotionally, while he remains faithful. Powerful forces are at play in cuckolding because it is so much more than swinging. Humiliation is a component because he gave her what the author cannot. When a woman is physically attracted chances are she’s also emotionally attracted. She and her bull connected. She will want to see him a lot more than once or twice a year and the cuckold will want that too and he will want it to where it humiliates and arouses him the most, in their marital bed, openly dating, and even impregnating her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exciting

It would be great to hear how this husband gets further emasculated. Maybe he should wear a bra and panties, and shave himself of body hair. I hope she straddles his face and makes him clean her pussy.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 6 years ago
Very good and real story . . .

. . . from husband's point of view. I have always said that a husband watching his wife have powerful sex with another man is the most exciting form of terror imaginable. This is a well told story that explores that exciting terror. What I would like to see sometime is an intended one-off experience such as this turn into a long term affair that sometimes includes hubby as voyeur, sometimes as participant in supporting roles, and sometimes excludes husband completely so wife can express her love for her bull in private.

Great job of storytelling Everyone. I will read more of your catalog here on Lit.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years ago
Good story in spite of POV!

Normally it’s a disaster for an amateur to attempt a second person story—mostly for reasons already mentioned in other comments. This story is, to me at least, the exception to the rule. To the best of my memory, it’s the ONLY 2nd person story I’ve ever enjoyed, so thanks a lot.

Your Bio shows a bunch of red H’s and while you may claim not to care about scores, I suspect you are justifiability proud of them. Too bad you won’t add another with this one. I punched the 5 star key, but those who haunt this category will never allow this story, or most others, to get a good average.

Thanks for the read! cd

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Great story really keeping it straight

Very nice cuckold beginning story. In this story it worked out which is wonderful. I love it xoxoxoxoxo Annette

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

Tonight we get two truly outstanding stories and then this. Funny, I didn't see a comment from the three previous prolific commenters on those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad

His wife both shows and tells him that she has no real love or respect for him. She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. And you think ANY man stays married to the slut? Don't make me laugh. Even for a fictional story this was just awful. Where did you dream up a male character that was totally devoid of pride and self respect? How about his concern that his wife's pussy was now a cesspool of diseases? No way he touches her with a ten foot pole. And how spineless does he have to be to sit and watch? Just an awful story.

Where are the negative stars when we really need them?

Minus stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice!

As a well endowed man I only wish there were a lot more size queens out there. In my experience, most women could care less, and many found it a hindrance rather than a turn on. Being big is not what porn and erotica would have you believe.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Voyeur, thanks for a very well done story.

I appreciate the fact you stuck to facts, and described the players without deriding them or overseasoning them.

I felt it was a true 4.5 or 5, but you lost me with the 2nd half of your last paragraph.

You put an implicit judgement that those of us with no desire to it this in our marriage are insecure.

The trio here are portrayed, and act in an ideal fashion. They are pretty Unicornish.

Not expecting such results is prudent, and may cause others to refrain from cuck play.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
BTW, I think.you wrote the most loving cuck vignette ever done here

You deserve props for that. I don't know how critics took and STD test and I love you declarations and turned them into something to criticize.

Now those cats may be, in fact, among the insecure one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG

This was a powerfully erotic story which, both my wife and I loved. For her, it deepened her understanding of what we cuckold husbands experience when our wives fuck more well-endowed men. Also, for me, this story brought back the incredibly strong emotions that I felt the first few times I watched her get a big one from another man. This story’s POV was tricky, but you wrote it well and it added a lot to the excitement.

My wife and I met in college and she was already very sexually active. We did not even become exclusive (monogamous) until we had already been having sex for nearly a year. Then, after about six months of monogamy, it was obvious to both of us that my pencil thin 5-inch penis would never make her orgasm. Even with my oral and manual stimulation, she was not getting off the way she used to with her former large cocked lovers. Most of those were big guys, that played sports, and they were packing 8+ inch cocks that were massively thicker than mine. So, she started having lovers again, which continued right on into our marital life.

Another reader wisely commented that women generally develop an emotional attachment with the man who is her lead sexual partner. Bluntly, the man who satisfies her the best sexually also becomes her heart throb.

My wife loves me dearly, we make a great pair on many levels, and especially in our happy family life. However, “sexually” she totally belongs to her lovers. Here is where the emotional attachment and female mating instincts kick in. Her love for them is sexually driven and it is instinctual. Because of that, she soon realized that she did not want me to breed her. A big part of her heart and her entire womb belonged to these other men.

Right after our marriage, she gave me a vasectomy. About 18 months later she had me castrated and I enjoy being her eunuch. (My wife and her lovers have been very respectful toward me and we are generally not into humiliation. However, the one exception is that she does enjoy keeping my balls in a jar of formaldehyde on the bedside table, where her lovers can clearly see them.) Each one of our three children were bred into her by her different alpha male lovers…that is how strong her emotional bond with them has been.

This was a great story, we hope to read a few sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I just don't get the mentality of a husband wanting another man to fuck his wife as one day she will get feelings for her lover and then the situation changes completely and the willing cuck will lose her..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another story portraying @AnnetteBishop's married life

And of course the whore loved this one! It was about her! The You refers to her wimpy husband. A sick shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Congratulations

I always enjoy your efforts, and hopefully I do a decent job of expressing how much I appreciate your writing, despite the naysayers. While I do agree with those who suggest that this story could have been more fleshed out, especially the dialog between the husband and wife, this was still quite an erotic story.

Oh, and I'm the one (not anonymous by choice, but Literoticia isn't taking my membership request, even after three tries) who has been harping on your distracting spelling and grammatical errors in your stories. Nothing jumped out at me in this one, so thank you!

I don't know why I'm bothering with this last part, since I doubt any of the "Cuck, fag, shit" commenters will read it anyway, but here goes: I'm a straight male. The concept of two men together, kissing and having sex is repulsive to me. But I get that it's the way they're wired, so I have no interest in leaving negative comments in the gay section. What would that prove? That I'm an idiot, maybe.

I can no better control my "hot wife" or cuckold fantasies any more than a gay man can switch-off his attraction for another man. So what you prove with your constant barrage of negativity towards men who have this fantasy simply proves you're ignorant.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 6 years ago
Incredible as ever!!!

This was very new and amazingly welcome! Thank you! Though I am still waiting for some part 2s and one part 3 (Anna) I'm glad you came back with this highly erotic take on hot-wife! Please keep up the brilliant work and don't let the trolls get you down! *****

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderalmost 6 years ago
Mentality

I don’t get the mentality of someone who reads a story called, “inevitable cuckolding” then cries like a little bitch about cuckolding.

smith_will73smith_will73almost 6 years ago
It's about pleasure

Great writing. Really captures the encence of cuckolding. Seeing the one you love receiving pleasures you know you can't provide. Its no different than giving her jewerly or some other expensive gift and watching her face. If my house needed a roof I could probably put one on. I may not have the equipment or the perfect know-how and it might leak but I could do it. Cuckolding is no different. I have a 6 inch cock and can make my wife cum most of the time, but I can't send her places a bull with a 8 or 9 cock can. Seeing her sent to nervana by a bull with a thick hard cock and know how to use it and is there for your pleasure also is priceless. Humiliation of the husband is just not my thing. It is for some and that's perfectly fine for them. I just enjoy the raw passion of a woman being sent to the moon with an educated cock and seeing my wife being on the receiveing end gets me hard Everytime

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
... Whatever help you get off.

Didn't really read this story more than I browse quickly through it.

And, yeah, laugh my ass off throughout it! 'Couldn't help it - I kept visually so many anons losing their minds over the second person perspective... which is probably what the author was ultimately looking for! But I'm personally not insecure enough to take that fantasy away from folks who actually get off on it.

As expected, it's really well written overall, and the sex scenes in particular are quite dramatic. Plus, super bonus of it all: nobody's a douchebag here! The wife and the bull got off, but they didn't use their fucking as a tool to belittle the husband, to make him feel like a worm (now, whether or not YOU feel he's actually one, that'll be your own, personal opinion.) Everybody got what they wanted from that deal, everybody left the whole event happy... who am I, who are we to judge them?

Sure, I can't relate at all, but, as cuckold stories goes... there's not much to truly get upset about. Doubtful it will convert anyone (will it?), but people into it will get what they're looking for out of it.

... Seriously though: if you're triggered by this, you may be trying very hard to hide something you don't want to know about yourself. Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You're great!

You're a great writer! Keep doing your thing and exploring different ways to tell stories. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The description of the bull cuck relationship in your bio was good but as a man I can’t see it working in a very high percentage of the time. For you being the giant dick dominating someone else wife is very exhilarating and powerful but put yourself in the poor hubbys shoes. You described the couple as in love and hubby strong in his own average dick skin who will know every time he fucks his wife she will be thinking of the giant dick. As a fantasy it’s great but when you do it I feel in my opinion it will destroy 99 out of a 100 marriages. There was a massage therapist male 6’4 240 model , black that would fuck his female clients if they wished, mostly married white woman and many husbands would watch . I could never understand that. I know a guy that took a friend of his who’s hubby cheated on her but she didn’t want to divorce him after 30+ years of marriage. He gave this to her as a gift and got to watch this 20 something black monster with a extremely thick cock 10” long totally pound her ass pussy and mouth. Totally verbally abusing her as he did so for a few hours. He said he practically had to help her walk to the car. She cried later and the next day a little out of humiliation that a 20 something black guy used her body like a sex toy. She decided to stay with her hubby but keep that a secret and now knowing what to expect went back one more time. The guy told me it was the most insane thing he ever watched but would never be able to see his wife in that way. A white middle aged married mother of four being totally dominated by a hulking black guy younger than three of her kids . Hearing begging for more and him making her say how muck she loved his young black cock, asking for more and harder. He pulled out of her ass and than slidit in her mouth to cum. Slapping her face with it and having her rim his ass hole if she wanted more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hilarious

FUNNY - funny but THAT isn't what marriage is about.

Too bad commitment, or self appreciation or vows have anything to do with the "common" view of "marriage". Kinda pathetic really, when you look at it from this author's worms-eye view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wah wah wah

All the crybabies are out in force because you dared to write a story about a wife who has sex with others and post it in a category specifically about wives having sex with others. But hey, these little whiny bitches are too stupid to bother to read the category descriptions. Keep posting and simply delete their nonsense like most authors have taken to doing here.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 6 years ago
Nice read

I am assuming this is the positive nature or the ideal Cuckold situation. The husband truly wants to see the wife have sex with another man and the wife truly wants the experience with him involved. Don’t see many stories with this perspective. Well done.

VictorCharlieVictorCharliealmost 6 years ago
5*

Great work as always

rodryder44rodryder44almost 6 years ago
Terrific writing

I liked this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is so me...

I am the husband Pete and my wife Barbara.

both in our 20's the bull a retired shopowner (67)6ft

neighbour.

I also would like my dad to have naughty sex

with my wife his daughter in law.

she is 5ft 5'' brunette shoulder lenght hair,

glasses, secratary, office type.

dad 55'ish hairy salt&pepper hairy chest,

receeding hair. me 25,brown straight hair

a young version of my dad,Morris

we arrange for dad to come over

weekends to help setting up the loft,

Barbara would have sex with my dad

across the dinning table, as I am

up in the attic.

Could you write a story about that.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nailed it

I lived this exact scenario many times watching my wife with huge hung black BULL. When he got naked she became a wanton female in heat.

There is nothing more exhilarating to witness or even better, listen to from a distance, knowing that the bed spring tempo is the result of your wife on her back with her thighs folded back while a superior dick pummels her sex. Cutting edge sexual sporting.

CompressCompressalmost 6 years ago
Barbecue chicken.

Barbecue chicken is my wife’s code for big black cock. Great story! Would have given it 5 stars if it was interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story.. but left out best feeling in the world

Loved the story, but wished he'd spoken to the most incredibly erotic feeling of al, which is putting your smaller penis into that wallowed out, cum-filled pussy. When my wife had been fucking a much fatter dick that came in her, I could barely feel her pussy walls with my dick, but the incredible looseness and gravy-like cum were the best turn on of all. I love how my penis barely touches her sidewalls, but her fat, cum-covered lips envelope my balls with warm wetness and practically swallowing them insider her stretched, gaping and very relaxed, slippery vagina. When she was fucking her scuba instructor I waited in a near state of orgasm for several hours until she finally came home. She always pulled her bikini bottoms up tight on her pussy just after he came, and she hurried home to me... rushed in the door, jumped on her back in bed, and put her legs up in the air.. encouraging me to pull her bottoms off and "dip" my little man into her voluptuous, sumptuous, love cavern full of warm gravy. Invariably, I would come into her almost immediately as she told of how good the big fat, mushroom-headed penis of her instructor filled and stretched her to her delight.. .even commenting how much smaller my little man felt in comparison... which, of course, pushed me over the edge instantly. After resting, she let me start licking her out while she went over the details of the evening and how good her stud had made her cum. We also would end up fucking all night.. I was able to cum 5 or 6 times with little rest as she kept me in a constant stare of arousal with her nasty secrets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How does it feel to have the most beta fanbase here?

All your fans with their tiny peepee's jerking it to your "Alpha" males. Man you should be in the gay male section.

MarriedkinkylifeMarriedkinkylifealmost 6 years ago
Great story!

I enjoy your writing and this is one of your best. You capture the emotions better than most, and that's much more difficult to write than one would think. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done

This is a nicely written story for what it is.

I don't denigrate anyone for their sexual interests, but I still don't completely get the appeal of the cuck thing.

Yes, one of the most erotic things is to see a woman, especially your wife, have a great orgasm or three. Sure, I can see the appeal of big dick porn if the wife likes it. Absolutely, I can see where it makes for some great "dirty talk", fantasy, or role playing. Hell, if the wife is really into it, buy her a dildo the size of a Louisville Slugger. A threesome might even be on the table.

As far as actually seeing her get pounded by a huge dick; not so much. I don't think my ego could take the thought that she would rather be fucking, or was thinking about fucking, some other guy. As far as watching some other guys wife get fucked by some huge stud that would be very exciting. I might even help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I like some of your stories but this ain't one of them.

This was the most pathetic crap that only a sissy would like. And apparently there are a few here. Nothing erotic about this. She clearly prefers her real man then her sissy husband. But then no one and I do mean no one likes a sissy loser. Well except the Faggots in LW. You should just admit your a fag and move to the Gay section or man up and write about a husband who actually is a man.. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a liar of shit!

The bull has Herpes and HPV so now both his wife and he are infected. That's what happens when you let bulls screw your wife!

ballsac99ballsac99almost 6 years ago

This was beautifully written. Well done.

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185almost 6 years ago
Another well written story.

Why is it that 95% of the negative comments come from the anonymous dipshits who read a story in a genre they obviously hate, then write comments filled with stupidity? They have never written a story in their life yet feel the need to call another mans work garbage. You are too lazy to create an account and do a profile yet you think your words have currency. Did they think they were going to find Tolstoy here? Quit reading stories you know you will hate, quit writing comments after you have jacked off your tiny little peepee and then feel triggered.

This is another well written, picture creating story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

So while he's all secure in his little dick, his wife is getting the fucking of her life. And you think she'll stay married to Mr. Little Dick when she realizes he'll NEVER be satisfy her, sexually, going forward? What a completely idiotic idea. It's like putting 2 million dollars in a woman's left hand and 5 million dollars in her right hand, then telling her she can only choose one hand. And you want us to believe she'll choose the hand with 2 million? This has to be one of the worst stories I've ever read here on Literotica. I'm STILL laughing at how bad it was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck this gay earth

To anyone who is reading this i say fuck this story it is ridiculous also fuck this gay earth too

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Super story! It is so delicious to have a once-shy, nervous wife find such ecstasy in a guy with a huge cock, and the impossible to describe excitement of actually seeing her get fucked is like a drug. The only thing that would have improved it for me would be her going off the pill and risking impregnation with her bareback fucking. The ultimate, of course, is when he actually does impregnate her and others knowing she had fucked a black guy many times.

notuniquenotuniqueover 5 years ago
Believable

In addition to your writing style, I believed this happened. Very down to earth with authencity. Too bad she wasn't wearing nylons but that's just me. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)

👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow !

Nicely done.Love the pillow talk between husband and wife.Please, just a little more.

hotwifetraplordhotwifetraplordalmost 5 years ago
Hopeful premonition

One of the most believable cuckold stories I've read! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Five star stuff. Love it.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Captured the perfect ultimate cuckolding relationship, great writing and story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What I want

Everyone is different, I want to be tied to a chair with no escape from what is happening to my wife. I know that the reality is different and having done it before know that once I come my excitement will ebb. So tied to a chair, gagged as a Blackman with an edge and a cock to back it up changes my wife and our life. Using whatever he needs he manipulates and coerces her to orgasms again and again in front of me. Giving us what we both need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It must be weird not to have any testeron.

Guys like you don't have hot wives, just pretend you do. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So, Where Is My "SPARK"?

She gets a BIG cock twice a year.

Fine.

Where's my quid pro quo?

Where's my 16 year-old, sublimely tight virgin cunt, taught skin, and fiercely upright, taunt, 42D tits?

How come I don't get "tight" and "big" at least twice a year?!?!

Fair is fair.

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvabout 4 years ago
I liked it

Well written. I can only imagine that's what would go through a cuck's mind. I'd like to find out for myself some day but my wife is totally not interested. Maybe some day she will surprise me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry, I lost my place in this saga

And my love for the dumb whore you were describing, when I was looking for a way out of the room you tried to trap me in with that stupid and loveless bitch you wanted me to watch. But luck was on my side and when i climbed out the window I met a lawyer climbing out a window, because business was too slow... so my divorce saved us both!

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago

Lol all these sad anonymous posters, reading cuckolding stories and getting butt hurt about the cuckolding loooool. Anonymous posters have to be the dumbest retards on this site

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 4 years ago
NICE- THE WAY IT SHOULD BE - I'M SO JEALOUS

Great story...the way it should be...the husband deeply involved and watching...I want this same experience for my wife but it seems as soon as the ring went on her sexual interest was thrown out the window...and the mention of sharing her with a "bull" ... well she just gets pissed and defensive...yes...I want this story for real but...??? Nicely written...erotic!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Paybacks

I thought I satisfied my wife's every need. Until we had a new neighbor move in next door he was a big black man 17 years our senior widowed. Had lost his wife to cancer. He seemed nice and polite. We had invited him over with other neighbor's off and on for cookouts. I thought he was treating my wife a little to nice and warned her to be careful. She just laugh it off and said don't be silly. I said rember Billie she said don't be silly that she had drank to much and got carried away yes that's right because I threatened to leave her with our children and she straightened up. Back to old Joe he didn't back off. I talked to Joe he said don't worry doesn't it make her for you Wayne. I told him she nor I need his help. He just got cocky saying he wouldn't hurt her to have a little fun. I said don't go there or he could go ahead and leave. He walked away. Later I seen him talking to Julie and I started to go to them I wasn't half way there when he done something and Julie kicked him in the privates. I laughed he went down and Julie turned towards me and started to apologize to me I said watch out get out of my way. She knew I must have seen what happened. I got to Joe and just said go and never wanted him back on out property. He left humped over . With in a week he moved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah? So where???

... is the quid pro quo??

Where is the equality in this "marriage"???

Why doesn't hubby get to fuck some nice, young, firm-titted, tight twatted 19-yr-old? Every week! I'm sure he could just as easily turn to his wife and tell her "I love you" as he nuts himself in the hard-bodied, gorgeous teen cunt for the third time that night.

Why does he have to put up with this old, sloppy, sagging, stinky sewer cunt of a wife while she gets to fuck around?

In fact, it makes much more sense to just get divorced and send videos to each other as you each fuck completely different people. Yeah, yeah, "I love you" too!!

HAAA HAAA HAAA!!!

Sucker! Loser! Wimp!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

There is a reason 2nd person Point of View is reviled. It SUCKS! It did (and does) not make me feel like I was Hubby! I DID make me feel the narrator was crazy, because I knew, for every second of the story, that it was NOT me there. Extremely distracting ... just what I want as I am trying to read ANYthing.

3* EOAV has done much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE this story: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0 = 100%). Bravo! The storyline was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

The story is very realistic & very erotic.

Innermost thoughts of the husbands are accurately depicted.

everyonesavoyeur is a very very good writer.

This story is really popular. It has got 216 favorites ('faves') & 125,732 views; that is an impressive faves-to-views ratio of 1.72 faves per 1k views.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Realistic, masterful, erotic. Sounds like someone describing a story, instead of this cuck and whore shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

This story makes me wonder whether you are a cuck! I don’t believe anyone could describe these feelings so well unless he had actually been in that situation with his wife.

Whether cuck or not, story is absolutely hot! I really enjoy your writing!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
FUN GREAT STORY

Enjoyed both the story and the author kept the husband present..way too many authors have the wife running off fucking behind hubby's back...which is just stupid... 5 stars

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

This author always produces good work and these are also always worth reading. Size takes a rightful place in the sexual performance attitude between men and women and most of us like to read about it! There is nothing sacred about marriage other than two people wanting to live together and some also like to include new additions to make a family complete. Sexual gratification can be had with partners or if that is unsuccessful, the addition of others. We only get one chance at life so it is up to us to make the most of it.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

Where's the quid pro quo? How is it the whore can fuck around, but hubby can't go and fuck some young, extra tight, firm-titted 20 yr olds?? It would only be fair and equitable. But no, the cunt has to be completely selfish and self-centered, like all cunts are.

What she's doing she should have done before she got married. And if she hadn't, too bad. Too late now for her to have that shit. Not until she gets divorced first.

Then she'll see how long this "bull" would be interested in her. Not much past 2 a.m., I would guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hogwash!

What a load of hogwash! The author is trying to justify his own behavior. According to his profile biography, he was a "well hung bull", now he wants to claim he fucked wives as a service to their husbands and to improve marriages.

The comment below is to the fictitious person narrating the story.

I can accept the idea that seeing your wife behave like a porn actress would be an erotic and hot experience. But don't pretend she is doing it because "she loves you". No, she is doing it because she loves the sexual high of being an object of lust. It was utter BS when she exclaimed: "He's- going to- make me cum again", then looked at you and asked, "Is that- okay?" and you nod an approval. Do you think she would not have orgasmed if you shook your head no? LMAO More BS when she screams "Baby- his cock- is so good!!" and the story claims it is a "needed confession" by her. She must have said "I love you" every paragraph, and the husband assumes she means him so says "I love you" back. Odds are the wife momentarily loves the Bull.

The only honest person in the room is the Bull. His statements and commands of "Take that big cock. Show hubby how much you like it."; "Cum for this big cock."; "Fuck. God damn this pussy is good!"; "I'm going to fucking cum in this married pussy!"; "Damn. That was good." Those things were not said to deepen the love in your marriage.

Also, don't pretend you want her fucked by a huge cock because "you love her". No, you want to watch because it TURNS YOU ON. You describe your feelings well: "playing with yourself in perversion", "a depraved ejaculation", "depravity heightened as you watched another man cum in your wife;" and "your perverted masturbation." "Perversion" and "perverted" were used many other times too. The words fit.

The height of dumbness is then reached by claiming her "lust was quenched by his ejaculate", as if she screamed for him to "Cu..cum in ME" and "Fuck ME" out of love for the husband.

Finally, why did the Bull in this story cum only once? Can't he get it up again? Was this insatiable women incapable of giving a BJ to speed his recovery? Did he get bored with the beautiful sex goddess that easily? I guess I should become a Bull. I can't thrust hard and deep for a non-stop 45 minutes, but I certainly can give a woman 2 good fuckings in an hour, with another to soon follow from my larger than average cock.

Readers can accept and enjoy a story about a woman whose curiousity results in her cheating with a big cock. That's a real event. If the husband stumbles into the situation, he can watch and be excited by the primal mating. Afterward, The wife can realize she loves her husband and the husband can forgive her, or maybe even want to watch again because it was so exciting and fascinating. Perhaps both will appreciate each other more or be "more attentive" to pleasing the other, but don't lecture the reader that men who don't want to be cuckolded are the ones who are insecure and that cuckoldry is the result of the noblest ideals of love and marriage.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 3 years ago
I liked this story

The readers should score the story according to how well it is written and not according to whether they disagree with the idea of cuckolding. Why is okay for a couple to swap with another couple but it's not okay if the wife has sex with another man with the husband's permission?

The descriptions of the sexual acts are excellent. I can imagine the husband's reaction of watching his wife being brought to orgasm by another man who is so much more virile. The writer does an excellent job in describing the husband's angst at the moment when his wife is being fucked by another man for the first time. I agree that there should have been more dialogue between the husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Reclaim

My wife finally talked me into letting her have another man at least one one time. At first she thought it would be best for her to be alone with him. I said no way. The night was a Saturday our children stayed with my parents. The meeting place was an hour and a half away from home. My wife and I had rules we agreed on and he agreed. We met in the hotel bar. The guy looked neat clean and was polite so my wife and I signaled each other it was ok. As the night progressed I was beginning to feel being pushed out. I didn't really count but I think I might have danced 1 to his 3 or 4. I cut in when I did count 5 dances with him. I told her I was just going to the room I guess I should have just let her come alone. She said I'm sorry. I said just don't forget who's your husband. Don't worry I love you. Yes I love you to. Shortly at the table he asked what we thought? My wife said it was fine let's go and got up without waiting for my response. So I just sat there. He got up instantly. Then she looked at me and sat back down saying sorry what do you think hon. I leaned to her and whispered strike 2 and you played ball. She turned and kissed me saying I'm sorry. We got up went to the room. In the room I asked if he wanted to shower first? Yes great. While in the shower I said we would shower together that way things would start when we were all together. When we came out of the shower he was sitting on the bed naked. She gasped omy. I think it just caught her off guard. She said this is our first time how do we start? He was fast well I am the guest I should go first if that's ok? I just said what ever and she crawled on the bed and they started making out. Well it wasn't that long not all that much foreplay and he was hitting it pretty hard harder than I normally did because she would slow me down if I hit it that hard telling me she wasn't a hooker for me to get off on. There wasn't anything about it that was a turn on for me. Then he started talking to her and the things he said I wouldn't been aloud to say and she was responding like I would never thought. I knew by the actions and sounds she was about there and she went off like the fourth of July. I had never felt so humiliated in my life. Not that I hadn't been there many of times before but she was my wife that I thought I knew didn't like it that way I always got there being loving and gental with het. He rolled off her and hugged her like lover's. Finally she looked at me and could tell I was confused. She motioned me to come to her. I just shook my head no. Then she gave me look like she didn't know why I didn't jump on her to reclaim her. I just sat there shaking my head no. Finally she nugged him and said I think you should go. He quietly got up dressed as he was shutting the door said if you ever want to do this again let me know. As soon as the door closed she said come baby get some sloppy seconds reclaim your wife wasn't it the hottest thing you ever seen. Absolutely the most humiliating thing I had witnessed in my life. Come on baby please F___ me and reclaim me. Absolutely not. Her facial expression changed instantly. I just said I don't know how you even talked me into this S___. The bomb I asked have you ever been with him before because he seemed to know your buttons pretty well. G__d_____ I have never cheated on you ever. Please at least lay with me. Not till you are clean of him. She jumped up went to the shower douched showered then reached her hand to me asking please come to bed with me and hold me I feel lost. I stood up then asked did you brush and use mouth wash? Yes. We laid down and just hugged. She said I only love you and nothing like that will ever happen again and if you want you can find someone and make it even. No thanks I plan to have only one love in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cuckolding

Yes my wife talked me into letting her be with another man but it was only once and I was so embarrassed that I walked out. I sat in the living room at lest they were in the spare bedroom. When the big black guy came out you would have thought the Dumb Bastard thought he owned the place. He said hey man you got yourself a hot one you need anymore help let me know could you get me a bear. He walked towards the kitchen. I thought now or never stand your ground Dumb Ass I thought to myself. I got up and said if you are smart you had better leave and you will never touch her again unless we are divorced. Luckily he took my advice and left. When I locked the door and turned my wife was standing in the hall with her mouth open and head low. I just said what. She quietly said I thought you said I could do it with another man? I said yes I didn't know I was so damn stupid and besides all I heard was how great he was you never even had him wear protection and we were trying to start a family and you begged him to shoot in you where in Hell was your mind. I went to the cabinet where I grabbed a bottle of ever clear and poured a water glass 2/3 full and sat down in a chair. She came to me crying and tried to set on my lap. I said stop. Why? I don't have a clue where that SOB has been and what he might be carrying. She ran to the bathroom crying. I drank enough that I passed out when I woke she was on my lap with a blanket on us. She must have known I was awake because she looked at me and said she was so sorry and nothing that stupid would ever happen again. Would you come to bed and make love to me. No. Why not the way you talked to him you probably wouldn't even feel me. I mean she slapped me harder than I had ever been slapped and ran to the bedroom crying. Later in the day she asked if we could talk? Yes I said. What can I do to start working to get back where we were? Well have you checked with a clinic to see how soon you can be checked for diseases and pregnancy maby by then you might be back to normal size so you can feel me. Slap again only this time I grabbed her before she could run and she was crying even harder. You talk about a hard road to travel but we made it. This happened 15 years ago and we now have 4 children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written. Quite enjoyable and not too far fetched. Many like me who fantasize about the lifestyle would like this one.

Medinamaybes_swingMedinamaybes_swingabout 3 years ago

This story is absolutely amazing! By far, one of the best I’ve read on hear, and the first that I ever downloaded to my phone to re-read repeatedly! So fucking hot!!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Talk about aiming for the common denominator in the pathetic cuckyboy spank squad.

This is about as bad as it gets, but you did touch on EVERY little cuck button. You get an A for that at least.

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

Wow. That last paragraph was real. I appreciate that.

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago

Please learn something about sex and the correct terminology around it and stop touting your ignorance. This hubby is NOT a cuckold, but rather a witold at best.

Cuckolding requires the impregnation of the wife by her lover - without her hubby's knowledge or "consent" - and the hubby accepting the resulting bastard offspring as his own progeny, financially caring for the bastard and even providing an inheritance to it.

But without at the very least a bastard child being born, it is impossible to be a cuckold

And wifey, of course, in either circumstance, remains the lying, cheating, manipulating, adulterous trailer trash, gutter gash whore that sooner or later every woman aspires to and will achieve.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Loved every word...so glad hubby was there to watch and shares the erotic pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, this story got my little penis so stiff, I hope my Mistress will let me touch myself soon. My Mistress fucks Bulls but only rarely at our home and they've never allowed me to watch. It would be so hot to be allowed to watch while I rub my little penis. She deserves to be fucked properly by a real man with a big cock. I'm a premature ejaculator with a tiny penis and will never be able to pleasure a woman.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 3 years ago

Loved the story, that's true, however there seemed to be a lot missing in their lives, or maybe I'm just reading more than is there, or meant to be. We (wife and I) tried cuckolding once, lets just say it didn't work out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife and I role played she wanted to try it I would always say not in my marriage. She wouldn't let it go so finally I said if she could do it without getting caught by me or anyone that didn't squeal on her or I couldn't tell any difference in her go for it but if I could tell or catch her it would end in a divorce. Low and behold I caught her one night making out with a guy outside a bar when I got off work early and a friend texted me saying to come to a bar that my wife maybe had to much to drink. When I got there and walked up to the car they were in I beat on the window and said I hope you think it was worth it and walked away. She fought it for a long time but after a year and a half I dropped the divorce and let her move back in with the children and I. It took close to 6 more months to let her join me back in the master bedroom with my. No it will never be the same as it was before. But she treats me like a king.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like your stories. Hope you write more.

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

Wow this is an incredible story. You are skilled in the art of describing feelings in the moment. Look at the responses below...what passion! Try talking about it during sex. I also love waiting for my lady to return from girl's night and we used to play the game of her talking about her boyfriend. This is as far as we ever went and that was enough. The sex was hot. I also did fantasy role play with an escort that offered that sort of service. She played the role of the hot wife that I asked to scout out a lover for MFM 3sums. As we were making love, she admitted that she had found one and had been sleeping with him for a month. It was as hot as the real thing. This kind of thing if done discreetly, can keep you from getting taken to the cleaners in divorce court.

270498270498over 2 years ago

You have amazing writing skills. You described the feelings of the cuck very well. I had a mini orgasm while reading this. 5 * 💖

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gave it a 5! Excellent story. Lots of sex, but for me that is quite secondary. The emotions of the roller coaster cuckold life is what sets this story and writer apart. Please keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

All these ridiculous " my wife and I " comments are longer than the even more ridiculous story.

truman2005truman2005about 2 years ago

damn this is super hot, love the description and how you write. You capture the scene perfectly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn. What a hot and sweet story. Simply love it. Gave it a 5. Would love to rate higher.

Keep on writing dear friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! I'm going to have my wife read this as it captures my feelings perfectly. I've always tried to explain my feelings about her fucking another man without success...maybe reading this story will convince her to give it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Five stars for every story and written talent for at least 100 stars for a great body of work. JEF

hornycarolhornycarolalmost 2 years ago

It captures the range of emotions you feel watching and enjoying your wife getting fucked. Very well written.

joeblack98joeblack98almost 2 years ago

This is an amazing story. If my wife and I were to ever experiment with hot wifing having it play out like this would be amazing. If you don't understand this kink don't read the story it's as simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, what's so inevitable about a cuckolding? Other than, of course, that every woman is a slut and a whore, so it's only a matter of "when" not "if" she cheats on you; wilfully, deliberately, intentionally commiting adultery; betraying you, her vows, her marriage. Is that really something to anticipate, enjoy, revel in? If you're sick enough, I suppose it is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Look how much of a complete joke that commenter 26th is. For a guy who claims to hate this story, he read it 4 years ago and commented. Then he read it two years ago and commented. Then he read it 7 months ago and commented. Who knows how many times he read it, jerked off and was too tired to comment in between? What a total loser.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

You captured it quite well

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf80906over 1 year ago

Not bad story. I have read most of your stories got to ask, Why do they not enjoy sucking these big cocks

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous