All Comments on 'Your Love Ch. 03'

by cnhemingway

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 8 years ago

I know this isn't suppose to be considered comedy but it's too funny to me. Do these characters plan on satisfying everyone else and live in misery the rest of their lives? It's understandable why they choose to put their needs second but come on, they are making life altering decisions. On top of that should both couples do get married what about kids?

It will never be a good time to break off the engagements but doing it before the wedding day is better then getting caught in an affair later. They put themselves in this mess so they need to stop be cowards and make some decisions. The meddling parents will be upset but having them mad and out of the engagements is better then being stuck in loveless marriges.

harleydancerharleydancerover 8 years ago
Thank You

I have to tell you, your story is very good. Lately a lot of the writers want to put in dialog that nothing more than street slang, which is really stupid when you consider that a large number of people won't even read it much less understand it. Most of the people that use slang also don't read, so they are really wasting their time.

You however are using the proper english so everyone can read and enjoy what you have penned. Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving it!

Please continue soon!

pineapple_pussypineapple_pussyover 8 years ago

I really love your story but im hating the wait 😒

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 8 years ago
I hate you

For making me love this story so much! This is SO good! I patiently await your next chapter.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 8 years ago
That's what I love about LITEROTICA!

A story that I would NEVER get to, or even want to read anywhere else, draws my attention so I give it a read. Then what happens? I love it and I'm hooked!

GREAT STORY and love the way you have built the characters up! Now on to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercnhemingway@cnhemingway
SUP friends! So I graduated from college! (finally) And starting grad school in the fall! As far as writing goes my plan is to continue working on the Hungry for Love series. <3

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Your Love Ch. 02 Previous Part
Your Love Series Info