Your Love Is My Ticket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not gonna get pregnant though, are you?"

"Don't even worry about it. I'm on birth control."

"I thought you said you don't fuck very often."

"I don't, but I want stuff like tonight to happen, and don't want to be unprepared when it does."

Kesha's legs were spread wide, but were dangling off the side of the table. She was almost sitting upright. She leaned on her arms as she slowly tried to grind her hips on my cock. I grabbed both of her breasts as I slowly fucked her.

"So you're really ok with this."

"Fuck yeah, c'mon already. Cum. Cum inside my cunt."

"Almost there," I said as Kesha began playing with herself.

Then she started to stroke my cock when I pulled back. This was proving to bring me to an orgasm quite fast so I stayed still and let her work. I leaned in, and rested my forehead on against hers. Squeezing her tits hard, I began to fuck her faster, with her hand adding a bit of extra friction. She quickly let go, and started playing with herself again. I looked directly into her eyes when I spoke.

"Here it comes."

"Yes cum for me. Fill me up, c'mon."

I started to cum. I made sure that I was inside of her completely every time I shot a burst cum into her. My thrusts synced up perfectly. Kesha took it with no problem. I didn't think she could be this dirty, but here she was, wearing that slut persona like a trooper.

"Holy shit, I feel it. I can feel it," she said as she moved her eyes from mine, down to our genitals. "Oh shit this is amazing! I think I'm cumming. I'm cumming too!"

She fell on her back, and I didn't want to let go of her tits while I was cumming, so I fell forward and hovered over her body. She then began to shake. Her third orgasm flushed through her body.

"Fuck! I've never felt anything like this," Kesha moaned.

Our bodies collided as I was finishing my orgasm. I had a lot of cum left for it being the third time, but I'd never experienced anything like this before. I stopped thrusting and just let my cock sit deep inside of her as it emptied what was left in my balls. I looked up just as she had finished her orgasm as well. We smiled, and kissed. I let her go and stepped back, letting her regain some composure.

"Damn," was all she had to say, and she was out of breath.

Kesha stood up and walked past me. Sitting down on the couch, she lay back against the soft cushions and smiled up at me. My cum from earlier had mostly dried, leaving her face in a glistening glitter glaze.

"Thank you," she said sincerely.

"Any time," I told her as I started to get dressed, thinking we should probably start leaving.

"Bye bye," Kesha said to my cock.

My pants were on and my shirt was in my hands when Kesha spoke again.

"So you said any time, huh?"

"Well I didn't really mean it like that. I just figured you wouldn't want – "

"You really think I wouldn't want you again after the night we just had? This was the best night I've had in years."

I just grinned, feeling damn good about myself as I did.

"I've got two more shows in the area, and don't worry, I'll pay for you to follow me around. When I continue my tour, it's up to you if you wanna come with. I know it's a lot to ask of a person to drop their life for something like this, and I'm not expecting you to say yes, but the offer does actually stand."

"Ummm..." I was stumped. I didn't know how to answer that. "I'll have to think about it, but... for those other shows around here... I definitely wanna see more of..."

I pointed at Kesha's naked body, drawing a circle around her in the air with my finger. She stood up and twirled around, showing herself off to me. The light glared off her cum stained face, and I watched as more cum dripped down her leg.

"I think I'm going to need to start strongly considering coming on your tour."

"Well, hopefully I'll see you soon," she said to me as I left.

I walked around for about five minutes before finding an exit. Once outside, I saw a tall, well-built man walking towards me. I'll admit I was frightened for a second, until he spoke to me.

"You're Nathan?"

"Yeah. I'm Nathan."

"Kesha instructed me to give you this."

I looked at the piece of paper. It had a phone number on it.

"Is this Kesha's number?"

"I'm not sure," he said as he walked away. "She said you should call it tomorrow."

"Thanks," I yelled.

He had walked quite far. I wasn't sure if he heard me, and if he did, he didn't acknowledge me. Either way, I figured the number he handed me was related to Kesha's upcoming shows. Guess I'd find out the next day.

To be honest, I wasn't positive that I wanted to go to those shows. I had obviously enjoyed having sex with her, but there was something about Kesha that was off. It was almost like she was attractive one minute, and the next you wonder why you ever thought she was hot.

I had some thinking to do. After all, I could just use her. I'd love to meet some famous people. Network with them. My life was comfortable, but an upgrade would not be ignored. Looks like I had some thinking to do when I got home. Whatever I chose, my life wasn't going to get worse so I tried not to let it weigh on my mind. It was tough. Everything was up in the air.