All Comments on 'Your Mistake'

by Dar_Jisbo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
Just My Luck

I’d give just about anything to be held hostage and repeatedly used to satisfy a woman. . . Okay, maybe more than one. I like her way of slipping in a bit of viagra to keep things interesting too.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Definately consider some orgasm denial to brainwash

Controlling his orgasm will put him in courting mode and make him fall in love with her.

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Too fast

Everything happened in a few seconds

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Did Monica ever?

Let Ken cum in her pussy.To me it just seems like a waste for Monica to just milk Ken without that feeling of having him fill her sweet pussy with man gravy,also why did she always make Ken eat his own cum instead of her eating it cause most girls and women claim to love the taste of cum.

But alas Monica just seems like an unemotional zombie-type woman no feelings,or cares except to have orgasms by just having her pussy licked;.Story made no sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@ Rodimus

Monica *kidnapped* someone and faked her victim's death. She is NOT a nice person. People who do that only care about themselves.

Also, most women don't like the taste of man-cum. But it's easier to lie to men and say they do.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos9 months ago

Meh, I hope someone knocks her ass out and makes her be a slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous