All Comments on 'Your Mother's Panties'

by AuntiesBaby

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story

Nanny cam can be very useful to others with similar suspicions. Too often Mom's suspect but don't take appropriate action to correct behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

You? You! You?

Why are you writing to me? I wasn't there.

Writing in this tense is very bad and will get you a shitty vote score.

dacoach44dacoach44over 10 years ago
Lovely so far

Well gee, Ma, what happens next? Off to a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why is this written in 2nd person?

Why would anyone tell a story tell a story to someone who was there?

"You looked at me as I bent over." Makes no sense. I couldn't finish the story.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
A good story ...

... but a strange way of telling it. You ought to think about rewriting this to make it more accessible. Thank you - four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great begining

shows a mothers love and concern, and understanding. now i see there is not a chapter 2, darn it, please continue. i am really looking forward to it. i wish it was my story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I want to see her lay on the bed with her feet on the floor, my eyes glued to the treasure waiting my attention as I walk on my knees between her legs and lean forward to take the first heady inhalation of her womanly scent. I feel her hands grasp my head as she whispers "darling show mommy how much you love her" and she pulls my face to her heavenly delight. I see a golden drop of necter form in her slit as my eyes close in bliss and I take my first taste of her. I moan as my mouth closes around her vulva and I suck in when mommy suddenly gushes a great release into me. She giggles and says "oh honny I couldn't hold it in as this is all I have been thinking about since the first time I saw you dressed as a sissy, my sissy, my own lesbian lover". Now after 4 years I have truly become a complete woman after having my ugly man things made over into a beautiful vagina and vulva with a real clit for mommy or should I say my husband as we were recently married in Ar. thanks to a kind judge in Little Rock. We have moved to Eureka Springs and are in heaven with our new friends there. The people in Ar. did not want us to marry as they were afraid of this kind of thing happening but thanks to that judge we know many former mother sons who have taken our life style and have become husband and wife or are in the transition period on their way to becoming lezbizn couples. You would be suprized at how many little bous want nothing more than to become a girl and mary their mommy or sister.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

a very lucky son, but I don't know if the approach was right. would it have been right for the son to put a nanny cam in his mothers room without her knowing it? or the threat of exposure to a girl friend?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Oddly written but I like the idea behind it

Mike977Mike977over 9 years ago
More please

Next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well Don't stop there..

Next chapter please.....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mommy's wet and soaked panties

Mommy's wet and soaked panties and pantyhose were filled with her feminine secretions. I saw the pantyhose and silky-smooth pretty panties on the floor and I HAD TO pick up the sweet smooth and silky garments. I have a hot fetish for pantyhose and lingerie. Mommy's known for a long time about the enjoyment I have with the sexy pantyhose and lingerie. She often flaunted the long legs clad in her pantyhose and high heels. The clicking on the wood floors and the other details of my sweet Mommy's wet and soaked panties and pantyhose were the first of many encounters with the seductive powerful and incestuous minded Mommy. The fetishes worked for the incestuous mommy and I will be needing to get the family together with the hot incest stories and willing mommy and her new girl-sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A incestuous dream cum true.

The hot incest minded Mommy was a little more than a delicious incestuous bitch for the sissy son. He was going through the process of the best of all lover's hot and deliciously naughty incestuous silken fucking, but the fact that her son of a mommy fucking lingerie wearing little girly bitch so enticed the new relationship between mommy and her new girl-sissy. The now indoctrinated incestuous young transvestite was just completely under the spell of the mommy slut. The temptation was too much of a new hot adventure for the sissification of the new daughter. She was clearly habitually the incestuous wearing sissy, and hot for the next passionate and hot times to get going. "Mommy, are we going to get all dolled up and look hot like this all the time "? Yes , we are, come to MOMMY'S CUNNY BABY. I need a hot cock in Mommy's cunny. FILL ME SON, MAKE MOMMY PREGNANT!

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkover 8 years ago
My moms panties

I wonder how many of us really do play with, smell, and taste our mother's and sisters' delicates? I know I did, I even ate the crotch out of one pair of my sisters that had a couple of curly hairs and a little still wet blood in them then another time I found a pair of my moms that she had a little bit of an accident in, those I licked and sucked on every night for a full two weeks till I finally decided they were cleaned out and went looking for another fresher pair. I loved the ones that had a yellowish stain in the front crotch area. I truly wanted to be caught and made to suck on all of both their panties. Looking back I have a deep suspicion my sister actually knew but never accused but she did begin leaving me more items that had treasured stains and smells in them with the panties left in more obvious places I would be sure to find and not in the hampers. Also, when neither parents were to be home for awhile she began stripping down to panties and bra and walking around the house where I was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mom's panties

To this day i still wear my moms lingerie and panties. I miss the days of my youth though when i lived with my mom, 2 aunts, 2 sisters, 2 cousins and my mom's chubby friend. In those days i had so much lingerie and clothes to choose from. Especially warm panties and used maxi pads right out of the hamper and bathroom garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

yes it was a friend of mind she was a older lady when one day she saw me in panties when she came over and look in the windrow I just came out of the shower when I heard a tap I look and there she was looking in she just smile and walk to the door and open it and walk in well I seen every thing now my friend in women panties and they look cute on him and a nice ass I told her wait here and I put some clothes on like my pants that when she said no I think I have some thing better for you to wear but wait I need a picture now be a good girly boy and sit here and I be right back she was gone for awhile when she came back she had some women clothes now lets see what you look like dress as a girl and if you are a good girl I will take you shopping we can bay you some clothes of your own well it was three hour since I was made into a girl and after that we did go shopping that day I was to wear my girly clothes all the time and now she hire me to work in her store and now I become her girly bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mother & her sister as well as her two friends ***True Story

I was raised in a female dominate home ,so you can see everything is fem ,at 4 I had to attend female starter education to guide young ladies on the proper progression,I was dressed in stockings & a fitted dress with patent leather oxfords.

As I mentioned,mother my aunt ,her sister & a family friend agreed i was to feminine! physically & mindful. this continued to my 7th grade year ,which I was noted the sissy boy,but had alot of friend girlfriends ,i wanted a different look ,my aunt was more than happy to help ,so we continued to the boutiques at which time ,she mentioned boy attraction to things i would be wearing ,so the birds & the bees ! she asked do you find boys attractive ,replied not really,so you may turn lesbian,if thats what you wish,we need to start thinking of changes such as breast & eventually a va ja j ,I know in the past you have not only worn my intimates ,you have watched me with an intent gaze of lust ,I replied yes auntie,I adore you,& want to be just a much as you express as a woman **she paused & smiled **thank you darling! lets visit Monica at the hosiery department,yes please lets do aunt Sharon!..they have a wonderful selection of sheers & body stockings ,with mess teddy ,automatically i focus on the seamed wide thigh high lace band,begging auntie ,I so love these ,,replied yes so do i ,darling ,come to the dressing room i have a fitted skirt & some blouses for you to try on, aunt Sharon set on the lounge couch,parting the slit in her

pin skirt.so warm in here she paused,caressing her stocking thigh,I have an idea ,let me make & pay the appointments for your breast surgery soon,and let me privately teach you how to be me dear ,I SMILED,I would so love that ,she sias do you find these color stocking on me attractive,yes auntie i love those grey silk stockings ,well lets form a lady pack ,as she raised her heel to my face,worship me & the stockings & i will see that you are the most glamorous female in progress,pressing my plume red lips to her arch i follow the seam to her heel,licking & sucking ,visions of me fantasying about my beautiful aunt were real ,unbuttoning her blouse to display a gorgeous corset,she motion me to follow the contour of her long silk clad legs,she moaned,admitting she wanted me recently & wanted to be the first to take my virginity. i coed & said I licked & cleaned your panties from home always ,she replied I know,and so did your mother,arching her other heel in pulled me into her perfumed sweet wet lips pulsing & throbbing ,i darted my tongue deep inside her wet hot clit ..she moaned & whimpered ,I licked & consumed her wetness ,i looked up & said i want a new pair of heels with a pin skirt like yours,but first auntie please use your portable dildo & fuck me ,begging her I WANT BREAST & A VAGINA ,but i want you to hand fuck my boy clit until you purchase a strap on ,cause i want to look like you with the new 6 inch patient black heels as you make me girl cum for you ,SHE EXCLAIMED oh my Prius girl ,i will sink it all in your pussy & pounding your round

ass molding you into a elegant diva,lets get our shopping done heels dress,several pair of stockings & lets return home with a strap on we can purchase on the way

so brief story,but i am now married for eight years now to my lesbian partner *owner which i am the wife & she is so proud of her yummylicious biatch,she fucked me in my wedding dress at our wedding residual as some people watched ,but big ring ,lots of clothes,sex 8 times a week ,so happy wife ,more than happy life, but being female is superior for me & honor to my aunt & mother for guiding me to be who i am

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just like me!

this really brings back so many memories of when i was younger, actually from about 6 years old i used to raid my mums and sisters lingerie drawers and yes the laundry basket too, my sister caught me and said she would let me dress in her things if i let her do some makeup and other feminine things that ladies do, up till then i had only dressed in their underwear and she started to get things from her wardrobe and lay them out on the bed and told me to take all my clothes off get showered, while i was doing this she came in and said you need to shave off all the hair on your legs and and stuff,or shall she do it for me, i said ok and she started with my legs and arse and then said lie on the bed and keep very still while i shave your pubic hair off, and me there with a huge hard on but she completed the task and put talc all over me then started to dress me, first a white satin corselette then white french knickers then grey stockings and falsies for the bra cups followed by a full satin slip and white blouse then a fitted two piece skirt suit which was light grey pin stripe gaberdine then she found a pair of her black patent 4" heels and told me to sit down so she could do my makeup,

then she got out a blonde wig and put this on, it was a short bob style and she said wow that really suits you, put the heels on and lets have look at you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful Memories

I remember smelling, licking and wearing my mothers panties. I would put them on when she would go to church early on sundays, and masturbate non-stop until she got home. I also loved to peek on her taking a shower or undressing. She wore wonderful babydoll nighties with little matching panties. After she caught wearing her panties, that was all i was allowed to wear while at home. At nighttime, i was required to wear only a thin t-shirt and panties. She loved to watch me masturbate, and wouldn't allow me to waste any cum and had me eat it from either her hand or mine. She loved to be fucked doggy style, and would only let me cum inside her while saying "incest is best" She loved being pregnant and was more horny than ever. What a wonderful loving mother. We still are intimate and lovers to this day. She sends me care packages of her used panties to "get me by" until we can be together as lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So memorable and interesting

"My Mother's Panties " Mommy was quite a bit of a naughty mommy. Mommy often found out that I was wearing her pantyhose and panties. "Mommy, I have been sniffing your wet panties and pantyhose "! The bitch was squealing now as I was soon learning more about the new sensuously wonderful experience in the world of incestuous lust and the smooth feeling of the spandex and nylon on my shaven legs. I proceeded to ravish her wet cunt through the pantyhose and she said that "It was perfectly fine with me "! We had a great time. The incestuous transvestite I became interested mommy's curiosity. I was soon learning more about the new experience in transvestite fucking . I was fucking all the time a selection of new young boys and girls too. Mom said that the adult movie business was very profitable. We were doing so well. Mom's cunt was soaking as well as calling for me to come to her. She said ":Hot and incestuous fucking is so important "! We had a girl and a boy.

donnaelisa25donnaelisa25about 7 years ago
Hot

So well written and a hot story xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Läks lahti

Kunagi kui ma nikkusin oma ema,ning ema käskis kiiresti teha,et õde tuleb varsti koju.Nikkusin teda aga pauk ei lähe lahti,siis ema võttis oma jalast võetud aluspüksid ja pani mulle nina alla ning pauk läks kohe lahti.Näete mis ema vitu mahlade lõhn teha võib.Sellest ajast võtab ema alati jalast oma aluspüksid ja paneb need padja peale igaks juhuks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2

Omgggggu need a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh My How Delicious !!!

Please do find the time to write some more of this Scrumptious story , I and I guess many others are desperate to hear what happens next between the 3 of them . Such a tale , thank you for your time and craft . x

Hugs

Kathryn... x

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
What a beautiful story

So far. Please, Please, tell us more. My dirty little mind is imagining the most wonderful time in Mommies room

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

I am so turned on. I wish my mommy would have known what a sissy I am and done that with me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My mom told me to be a good boy and pretty up.

Mommy left. her panties and pantyhose for me and then said" FUCK MOMMY'S PUSSY,!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wish it was me

should tell more of the story

DianneAmanda2DianneAmanda2almost 3 years ago

I Love the story and your style of writing and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved the story so far I would hope that there will be more about this sissy boy and his needs as well as what sissies mummy wants from her.

CharletteCharletteabout 2 years ago

As a young boy like 6 or 7 years old I became very interested in clothing the girls at school and a couple of my neighborhood playmates wore.

I wanted so much to dress like they did.

To have long hair as they did, and to smell so nice as they did when their mothers had sprayed a bit of perfume on them.

I never got to have the experience !

If I had, I probably would now be a post opp Trans woman.

I love this story as well as anything about boys or men being feminized.

I also love stories true or made up, about males of any age being dressed and used as feminine sex objects.

They simply set my over active imagination and body senses ablaze.

I probably should write the "true story" about the twelve years I lived completely En Femme in my late 40's through my 50's.

Those were such wonderful years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story ... deliciously developed .. turned me very much ON ... please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot, very hot... Mother is always right...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is well written, exciting and arousing. Please continue.

Big_Mike_1966Big_Mike_19667 months ago

I would like to read more

wisher_2000wisher_20003 months ago

Wish she was my mommy.

walt555walt5557 days ago

Good start, more please and thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous